A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
689 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Supernatural Swap - Valentines Day Edition (FINISHED)  (Read 11913 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Honeybeee
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2010 01:06:58 PM »

Question of the Day:

Which family member of Sam and Dean do you like the most?
a) John. (Daddy)
b) Mary. (Mommy)
c) Samuel. (Grand-daddy)
d) Bobby. (He might as well be family)

Why?

REMEMBER: If your answer contains spoilers from the fifth or sixth season, please put SPOILER ALERT at the beginning of the post.

I would definitely have to say my favorite member of their family is Bobby. He is so straight forward and doesn't care how rude or mean he seems to be especially when he's trying to help Sam or Dean. He is the only family member that has never left them....Sam and Dean need Bobby and at times Bobby has needed them. They are a good match.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{*~*}
kittenmittens

Mosquito Magnet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2010 07:13:00 PM »

Question of the Day:

Which family member of Sam and Dean do you like the most?
a) John. (Daddy)
b) Mary. (Mommy)
c) Samuel. (Grand-daddy)
d) Bobby. (He might as well be family)

Why?

REMEMBER: If your answer contains spoilers from the fifth or sixth season, please put SPOILER ALERT at the beginning of the post.

a. john.

can't help but like him. the boys didn't have the father they should've, but if he'd been any different as a father, they wouldn't have turned out the way they did. you know, strong, independent, etc. he had good intentions, even if his desire for revenge did sort of overshadow his parental duties.

plus, jeffrey dean morgan is rather attractive.

Ditto this answer. I was so sad when John died...and even sadder when he briefly showed up as ghost-John from Hell. Sad Come baaack.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eerrrrrgh real life, why do you have to be so busy?! I've barely been on the forums, but I'll be back! Note here to remind myself to come back.
lylacfey
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2010 05:08:50 AM »

amc- Add me to the club of hate, hate, hate Samuel.

My favorite family member will always be sweet, cranky, loveable Bobby. I actually get depressed if Bobby is not in an episode. Smiley

I have so many favorite Bobby lines and episodes.

I know this isn't a spoiler but a bit of a teaser. I know John comes back. I haven't got to see the episode yet. My DVR had a glitch and didn't record it. Sad I guess it's a teaser for me too, lol.

I think John tried to be a good Dad. I do think he would have sacrificed Sam many times over if he needed too. I always thought Dad would do anything for Dean.

I do agree Jeffrey Dean Morgan is hot but Bobby is cute too. I can say that since I am almost forty, lol.

Mary- She was a beautiful Mother. I hope this is a tease too. I think if she saw how her own family was treating her son's then she would send a few people to hell. They hardly show Mary so I never got attached to her.

Bobby wins hands down as a true Winchester family member.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2010 07:58:46 AM »

You all answered that one pretty fast so here's another question:

Which fellow hunter is your favourite?
a) Gordon Walker
b) Bobby Singer
c) Ellen Harvelle
d) Jo Harvelle
e) Rufus Turner

As always, explain your choice.

SPOILER ALERT

I LOVE Ellen and Jo, absolutely love them. They were damn good hunters. Their deaths were the hardest for me the deal with. Hopefully Supernatural finds a away to bring them back. Replace Grand-daddy with Ellen and Jo. Yup, sounds like a good trade to me.

Also, I always wanted Dean and Jo to end up together. There always seemed to be so much sexual tension between them. Would of loved that love scene. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
Juliana13

smile! it makes people wonder what you're up to

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2010 05:01:07 PM »

You all answered that one pretty fast so here's another question:

Which fellow hunter is your favourite?
a) Gordon Walker
b) Bobby Singer
c) Ellen Harvelle
d) Jo Harvelle
e) Rufus Turner

As always, explain your choice.

Ellen and Jo!! I love Ellen and Jo! I agree and the Dean and Jo tension I too wanted them to end up together I cried i when they died.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you made it, I'll love it!
I'll swap ya for it Smiley
check out my wists www.wists.com/Juliana13
I'm on Pinterest too! use it more than wists.
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2010 06:54:04 PM »

I wasn't going to join this swap because I had just started watching supernatural, but now I've poured through it and am half way through season 5, I'll likely be caught up real soon and at that point I'm going to fill in my questionnaire, but as it stands now, it looks like I'll be going with Dean as well, he's just way more attractive than Sam.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lylacfey
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010 04:29:55 AM »

I love them all. I am still upset about Jo & Ellen. That was one of the worst Supernatural moments in their history. My favorite hunter is Rufus. I just love how cranky he is. He's super smart, super fast and has a big ol heart of gold under all that cantankerous attitude. I just love him and Bobby's friendship. Always makes me laugh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
amc-

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2010 07:29:29 AM »

I wasn't going to join this swap because I had just started watching supernatural, but now I've poured through it and am half way through season 5, I'll likely be caught up real soon and at that point I'm going to fill in my questionnaire, but as it stands now, it looks like I'll be going with Dean as well, he's just way more attractive than Sam.

I've always found Dean's rough around the edges appearance far more attractive then pretty boy Sammy.

Today while lying in bed trying to sleep longer (I'm working a night shift tonight and I wanted to get loads of sleep) I decided what it was I wanted to craft. It's something I know any of the Dean/Cas fans that signed up would like. I might start gathering supplies before sign ups even finished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amc-

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2010 07:55:15 AM »

Only one week left for sign ups. All of you that weren't quite sure about signing up are running out of time to decide. I have a feeling this will be an awesome swap. One you really don't want to miss out on.

PS You're all doing an amazing job of posting on the thread now. It's exciting when I sit down with my morning coffee and there's actually a bunch of new posts to read.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

prettyrustyrobot
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2010 11:11:34 AM »

I've always found Dean's rough around the edges appearance far more attractive then pretty boy Sammy.

Today while lying in bed trying to sleep longer (I'm working a night shift tonight and I wanted to get loads of sleep) I decided what it was I wanted to craft. It's something I know any of the Dean/Cas fans that signed up would like. I might start gathering supplies before sign ups even finished.

sam is sweet, but he's too puppy-dog looking for me. big doe-eyed boyman.

whereas dean and cas both have pretty epic jawlines and stubble going on. rowf.

and as far as the question: i like ellen best. jo kinda gets on my nerves on her own, but i like the dynamic between her and her mother. i've never really wanted her and dean together. it's too much like kissing cousins for my liking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoopla 5 swap: stitching!
iyp18 : dancing away!
make a friend : waiting.

wists: wists.com/prettyrustyrobot
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Five Items Every Woman Should Have In Her Closet, from Tim Gunn
Tim Gunn On The Black Leather Jacket
Tim Gunn: Three Fashion Faux Pas
Lauren Conrad Shows How to Brighten Up Your Fall Wardrobe with Yellow
Your Guide to the Best Halloween Costumes for 2012
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...