ONE TINY SUPERNATURAL THING – VALENTINES DAY EDITIONCheck out the gallery:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369146.msg4338925#msg4338925Craftster member who is organizing this swap: amc-
Sign-up date range: December 3rd to December 27th
Date to send item by: January 24th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? No.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDEATILS OF SWAP:
Some of us watch Supernatural for the storyline, some of us for the eye candy, but no matter what your reasoning is I bet you have a favourite character. What if your favourite character sent you a present? Pretty wicked right? What if I told you all it takes for that to happen is signing up for this swap?
Just in time for Valentines Day, the purpose of this swap is to send a small, no bigger than 4”x4”x4” (the size maximum of a One Tiny Thing) from your partners favourite character. This gift should take the same amount of time and money you would spend on a large item.
For some people trying to think of something to craft as small as 4”x4”x4” seems impossible. Check out our past One Tiny Supernatural Thing swaps to get some ideas:
OTST Round 2: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351958.0
Now for a few extra things required for this swap:
01. You must agree to post in the thread at least once a week. I understand that it is the holiday time but if you’ll be going away just leave a post letting us know so that we don’t think you’ve gone missing. Failure to post once a week or forgetting to let us know you won’t be able to because you’ll be away will result in me noting poor communication in your feedback.
02. Before you send please photograph the item just in case your partner doesn’t post pictures of what they received so you can post them instead. If you don’t post pictures of what you receive it will be noted in your feedback.
03. You must contact both me and your partner when you send and receive. Please put either “OTST Valentines Edition – Sent” or OTST Valentines Edition – Received” in the subject line. In the PM related to sending you must include your DC#. If there is no DC# (some OTTs won’t need one due to the smallness of the package and international swappers will not get one) you will need to save a copy of the receipt in case your package doesn’t arrive.
04. Two weeks after send outs if you have not yet mailed your OTT but you have communicated with both your partner and I that you will be sending late, you will be given temporary negative feedback that will be updated once you send. Two weeks after send outs if I haven’t heard from you I will assume you’ve flaked and you will be given negative feedback.
05. When talking about season 5 or 6 please write SPOILER ALERT
in all caps and bolded at the beginning of your post. We don't want to ruin it for the ladies for haven't made it through the seasons yet.
I know this seems like a lot of rules but they are only there to prevent flakers and make this swap enjoyable for everyone. If you still want to participate, please send your survey to me through PM. Do not post it into the thread.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: One Tiny Supernatural Thing - Valentines Edition
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Which character would you like to receive a gift from?
Is there any characters you would like to send a gift from?
Have you seen up to the end of Season 5?
What are your favourite episodes?
Is there anything you would like to receive?
Anything you would not like to receive?
What crafts are you best at?
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens in your home? (Smoke, pets, ect.)
Do you promise to post in the thread at least once a week, or let us know you will not be able to if you go away?
Do you promise to take pictures before you send?
Do you promise to post pictures of what you receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.LIST OF SWAPPERS & WHO THEY WANT TO BE THEIR VALENTINE:
- Castiel (WELCOME FIRST TIME SWAPPER)