A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,213
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2010 Swap Gallery  (Read 9789 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rhapsody
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010 04:17:52 PM »

On the 12th Day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...sweets!  Grin  Chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter, plus super cute (and yummy) lollipops.  The cookies are, um, pretty much gone already.  Cheesy

On the 11th Day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...ornaments! I especially like the clay (I think that's what they are?) ones and the clay wrapped ball is really cool.  And a TARDIS! Cheesy  Sadly, two didn't survive the post office's rough handling...  Sad

On the 10th Day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...pet stuff! I had a pretty good idea it was pet stuff as soon as I started opening the box, as both pets were going absolutely nuts and wouldn't leave me alone!  There's a cat bed, some cute cat toys, treats, doggie toys and chews.  Luna loves the chews!  Grin

On the 9th Day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...pamper myself day! The soaps and scrubs and baths salts smell yummy enough to eat.  Cheesy  And the robe is really pretty.  They all came in a super cute fabric bag too.  I've been dealing with major stress at my job, so this is just what I need!

On the 8th Day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...kitchen stuff!  Some towels, hot pads, cookie cutters, a whisk, a yummy sounding cookie mix, and an adorable apron!  I'm ready for baking! Cheesy

On the 7th Day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...random things! Cheesy 2 cute resin magnets, a gorgeous feather headband, a notepad, beads, a candle and some really cute sewn coasters!

On the 6th Day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...soap making supplies! Awesome! I've been wanting to do this for a while, and now I have no excuse! Cheesy

On the 5th day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...resin supplies! Resin, molds, stickers, tons of sprinkles...I'm looking forward to playing with it all.

On the 4th day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...jewelry! Lots and lots of jewelry--I love it! In a cute little purse that I totally forgot to photograph.  Oops!

On the 3rd day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...a purse, wallet and coinpurse! Cheesy  I really love the fabric used for the purse and wallet--it's super cute.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...pajamas!  They're very comfy and I love the colors in the tie-dyed shirt.  Plus, coffee and a christmas mug. Cheesy

On the 1st day of Christmas, Leashhh gave to me...a TARDIS quilt!!! Omg, I love it!  I snuggled up under last night to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special. Cheesy

THANKS SO MUCH LEASHHH!!  Grin
[/b][/color]

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010 11:50:58 AM by rhapsody » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." -Doctor Who

**Geeky, crafty, girly ~ http://www.thenerdette.com
edie22
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010 04:38:24 PM »

my gallery!

on the 12th day of Christmas, 1watermonkey gave to me a 12 day advent calendar! Its awesome! I think I'm going to put it up at work as we are decorating for christmas

In each little pocket is my favorite candy! the peppermint kisses with little bits of candycane in them.

On the 11th day of Christmas, my special santa gave to me
11 Star Trek Christmas tags!

on the 10th day of christmas, I got stitch markers!! Aren't they cute?

day 9 was Kitchen day!
6 dish towels, 2 quilted pot holders and an apron!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=417194&ppuser=165891

on day 8, 1watermonkey learned a new craft for this.  Its 8 pairs of earrings! I love them all

Day 7
Star Trek stockings for me and the husband, 4 coasters and a swap journal!

Day 6
4 skeins of yarn, a yarn keeper and a bowl - candy included (my favorite)

day 5
Gifts for my friend and husband and pajamas and a star trek bag for me
gifts for my friend - tshirt and lunchbag

coffee and a mug for the husband

Superman pjs and star trek bag for me

Day 4
Kirk & spock Sock monkeys
3 tshirts!

Day 3
T-shirt stenciling kit! Including tshirt, bags, paint, paint brushes, freezer paper and instructions

Day 2
Star Trek QUILT (omg seriously)

LL&P hoodie

Day 1
Art Quilt - omg its an otter! <3 otters so much

I had so much fun with this swap!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010 06:13:47 PM by edie22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010 05:23:14 PM »

My mini gallery!

Day 12 - A wacky tin full of yummy cookies!!  She even made fruitcake for my husband...he's been asking for that from a swap forever now!  He says big thanks! Smiley

Cute little skate chocolates!!

The weird cowboy Christmas tin - so weird...I love it! Smiley

I just discovered more of Day 12 - I didn't want to dig thru the boxes too much and overlooked this one.  Aero chocolates (I loved these from when I visited Canada), Cocoa, and a cute scooter notebook!

Day 11 - Magnets!  4 (the goose, curling thingy, baseball, and Pooh are from roadside attractions in Canada.  I travel all over to visit roadside attractions so great job stalking me!! Smiley)

Day 10 Super Cute Scooter Cards!!  Is that scooter on the envelope a stamp?  I've been seeing that same scooter a lot lately!

Day 9 - Cute Socks, Bath Bombs and Chapstick!  Smells sooo goood!!

Day 8 - Two photo frames, really yummy smelling candles, socks (yay!), super cute roller derby mugs, and this awesome cow butter holder thing... My husband said "I like his lips"..haha

Day 7 - SarahDactyl and Brad To the Bone Shirts, taco, cake, and watermelon  zipper pouches, little notebook and chewed gum magnets (love those!!)

Day 6 - Cute cat toys (which they LOVE!), 2 cat walking jackets (I must read how to walk a cat...I more like drag them than actually walk), and a really cute watermelon box and smashed pennies!  yay!  Grin

Day 5- Two tote bags (one with smurf fabric!!!) and a cute pink owl pillow cover (I love his eyes), and 2 great shirts.  The skate one is AMAZING!!

Day 4- A really cool lamp, wallet, McDonald's Hot Mitts!!, and Russian Doll measuring cups!!

Day 3- A really really cute skate stocking filled with tons and tons of candy! (see the dog in the pic trying to steal my candy..hehe), a record clock, and a yarn organizer/bag with pink scooter fabric!

Day 2 - A cute gym bag and tie skirt!!

Day 1 - A scooter blanket with cool Pez fabric inside!!!!  It's very warm!  It was cold in the garage when we took the photo. Smiley

Thanks so much fluffypants!!  Best swap ever!! Smiley  Thanks again!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 07:29:38 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010 07:30:41 PM »

Mini Gallery!

On the 12th day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 12 clippies for Aria

Action Shot...Aria was making a face because of the camera flash.  She loves the clippies and promptly chose two to wear today.  Thank you!

On the 11th day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 11 crocheted scrubbies

Love them!!!  

On the 10th day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 10 pigment powders!
YAY!! I've wanted these for such a long time.  Can't wait to get them in resin and play a bit!  Thank you!!

On the 9th day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 9 star ornaments made by Molly
(heh...that rhymes!  These smell absolutely lovely!  They are cinnamon and I love that the house now smells so yummy!)

On the 8th day of Christmas...

My partner gave to me 8 spools of thread and a coffee can turned craft caddy

On the 7th day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 7 projects for Aria

Aria wanted to do one right away

On the 6th day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 6 beautiful pieces of jewelry + a few pairs of matching earrings

On the 5th day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 5 things for the cook (my partner, Phil)
4 crocheted top towels and a recipe book

On the 4th day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 4 boxes of beads and findings
Ahem...this technically was way more than 4 boxes of jewelry findings...I LOVE the tote Laura sent...I need 10 more of these things.  

the four boxes of beads

the findings in the top portion

Some neat cabs (I think Laura probably cut these herself as she is a lapidary)

On the 3rd day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 3 armwarmers (2 for me and 1 for Aria)

On the 2nd day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me 2 treasure stones for Aria
She'll get a kick out of these.  I'll have to set her in the bathtub though.  Heh.
With Daddy at work, we aren't celebrating Christmas today.  So I let her have at one of the treasure stones.  She had a blast.  I went in search of the tutorial because I'll have to make more of these for her.  Thanks Laura.  She loved digging for her treasure like a pirate. 

On the 1st day of Christmas...
My partner gave to me...
Not sure yet, it accidentally got left out of the box (tricky toddlers) but should be on its way after Christmas.  I can't wait to see what it is.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 06:01:41 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

montyfull
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010 11:53:49 PM »

My gallery Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ Everything in moderation...even moderation. ~

my wists: http://www.wists.com/montyfull
I'm open for personal swaps!!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010 09:54:33 AM »

My gallery .. all from Amylili...

DAY 12

A mixed pack, crafted items were, two decorated clothes pins, two poly clay pendants, two paper beads, also a keyring, a pack of jewellery findings, felt flowers and butterfly decorations, pencils., a small ball of yarn, paperclips

DAY 11
A mixed package - crafted items are a braid wrapped bangle and poly clay ring, there was also a hair clip, skeleton hand keyring and a cute russian doll keyring. two blocks from a childs puzzle, a bath bomb, chocolate money,two recipe cards, some paperclips and brads.

Day 10
I received: crafted items- Crocheted key ring, paper covered toothpick holder, Hair slide, also a block from a childs puzzle, mushroom candleholder. , small ball of yarn, , photo holder, a bath bomb, cookies. And a cat coin purse.

DAY 9
sorry about the picture quality on this one. A chocolate bar, Which is an advent calender, bath bomb, some nice papers, star decoration, small ball of yarn, crafted items are: crocheted flowers, block that has been collaged with images, paper gift tags and a beaded ring/

DAY 8
a bar of chocolate, a christmas decoration, blank notebook, a tea tin with some bath pearls in it, bath bomb. Crafted items were a block collaged with pictures, beaded ring and flower hair clip

DAY 7
three sweet fat quarters, some lace (my favourite is the gold lace), a name plaque for my room, 'Home" picture frame and a cedar sachet for my wardrobe, which was embellished with my initial.

DAY 6

Candy canes, gingerbread cookies, stickers and maps, some papers, pencils and pens. And a hair clip.

DAY 5, for DD (she is 15)

some twilight envelopes, a hair slide, hair band, altered rubics cube and a silk hankerchief.

DAY 4

a bath mitt, towelling  bag with little bathbombs and soap, jewellery holder and a day of the dead container, that had some mini chocolates in it.

DAY 3

A lovely scarf and matching wristlets, I love the colours and the softness of the wool in these..and a shirt..some nice fabrics in this.

DAY 2

two shawls, one heavy and one lightweight

Day 1

a patchwork skirt that Amy appliqued extra patches on and added a band to the bottom.

Thanks partner
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010 12:49:42 PM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

amylili
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010 11:32:25 AM »

Here are the 3 big packages I received from Edelc!

The 12 packages and the card (I love all these little pinguins Smiley )

On the 12th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

A Needle Felting kit with instructions!!! I like the colors and love the little book you made!
On the 11th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

Really cute christmas ornaments, candies and whimsies! I really love the tiny birdcage!

On the 10th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

A LOT of vintage paper and whimsies and wonderful vintage fabrics!!! Wouaw I am soo spoiled I really love everything!!

On the 9th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

Chocolate!! I am trying not to eat them all today but it is hard!! Smiley

On the 8th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

Georgeous cards! They are wonderful and I like them all!

On the 7th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

Jewelry day!! I always wanted lego earrings! And all the other are wonderful! I reall like the choice of the colors Smiley

On the 6th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

My sisters' day! They each received a wonderful bag and pendant! They all were very happy!

On the 5th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

An apron, a cute bag, 2 zipper bags (one is impermeable) and a passport holder!!! Wuaw thank you very very much Edelc!!

On the 4th day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

A day for my nights Smiley Two pajamas bottoms, a really nice shawl that Edelc tye-dyed and a wonderful sleep kit (earplugs, eye mask and sleep oil)

On the 3rd day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

3 really amazing Tshirt!!! I really love the Darth Vador (and the 2 others too) Tshirt! They are very very well done!!

On the 2nd day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

2 bags! One is vintage themed (I really love the picture on it!!!) and another from my wists!!! I am soooo spoiled!!!
And I also received a wonderful notebook!

On the 1st day of Christmas Edelc gave to me:

A BEAUTIFUL patchwork!!!  I love it (and as you see my cat love it too Cheesy )

Thank you very much for everthing Edelc!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 10:59:23 AM by amylili » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Free Printable Cards, Envelopes and other Paper Craft:
www.foralfy.com
1watermonkey
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010 11:45:03 AM »

1watermonkey's Mini Gallery  Grin

On the 12th day of Xmas Edie sent me 12 beautiful Christmas cards with envelopes. These are really gorgeous cards. Cheesy Cheesy Thanks Edie!

On the 11th day of Xmas Edie sent me 11 marble magnets. These are really pretty, love the Christmas themed ones. Cheesy They are already on the fridge! They were wrapped in a pretty poinsetta fabric too!

On the 10th day of Xmas Edie sent me supplies! I recieved a fat quarter bundle with  adorable dog fabric Smiley , two zippers, pins, ribbon, and a BUNCH of really cute buttons. They were wrapped in a snowman fabric which I forgot to include in the picture, but it's really cute. Thank you Edie! I am already planning what to use the fabric in. Cheesy

On the 9th day of Xmas it is writer's day! Cheesy I received a journal, planner, two packs of pens, and five cute zipper pouches for pens and writing utensils wrapped up in red snowflake fabric. Thanks so much Edie! I love this day, no one ever gets me writing stuff in my family even though I ask for it every year so it's really awesome. Smiley

On the 8th day I received a new book which looks really good, and 7 bookmarks!

On the 7th day of Xmas, I received ornaments! These are really cute and are on the tree right now. Smiley

On the sixth day, I received six lovely braclets! They were wrapped in a pretty green snowflake fabric. Thank you Edie! Smiley

On the fifth day, I received kitchen stuff! Three really nice silicone spoons, a recipe box and recipe cards, an apron, potholders, and a shopping bag.

On the fourth day, Edie sent me and my fiance hat and scaf sets. These are soo nice, beautiful and soft. I am wearing my hat right now! Cheesy

On the third day, I received these lovely rainbow armwarmers, a book with patterns on one yard projects which has some really cool ideas in it, and a soft pink cowl.

On the second day, I received a wonderful soft shawl, and my son received his own package which he loved, of monster and dinosaur shirts, stickers, and a hat and scarf. Smiley

And on the first day of xmas, Edie sent me a beautiful afghan! It is so pretty, I love the colors, and very soft and warm. Smiley  Thank you so much Edie, I have really enjoyed this swap. Cheesy

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010 08:47:52 AM by 1watermonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010 03:03:54 PM »

Shelinas Mini Gallery

On the twelth day of Christmas Dharma_rebel gave to me...
Christmas ornaments to decorate my tree!

How cute are those birds! I think I will find some place to put them after christmas. When we take down our tree I dont want to pack them up till next Christmas!

On the 11th day of Chritsmas Dharma_Rebel gave to me...
some really pretty Christmas cards! I plan on mailing them out to friends and family today.

On the 10th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
A cute box full of things to make my Christmas presents pretty! Thank goodness for this package! I started wrapping presents today and realized I was out of tape! The arm tape thingy is awesome and made wrapping so much faster!

On the 9th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
A ton of hair thingies and jewelry. I love this box soooo much that there is a ton of pics. My girls are modeling everything for me Smiley

The red flowers are earbuds!

There are 2 monarch hair bands, a rainbow necklace, felt leaf earrings,

Flower hair band that Chloe wore that day to school!

Zipper flower hair band that Hailey wore that day to school.

VW Bug earrings. They are so cute! I have already wore them to my kids dr appointment and their dr went on and on about how cute they were!

On the 8th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
Things to make cookies!
Minus the spatula. My daughter was helping with breakfast (pancakes) and wanted to use it Smiley

On the 7th day of Chrstmas my swap partner gave to me...
Cute things for my new baby Smiley

There was a stack of burp clothes that have come in handy! They are the perfect size and super cute!

Fleece sack Smiley Its a little big right now but wih the way he eats it should fit him soon Smiley

On the 6th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me ...
Things to keep me "cozy"

My girls freaked for these DS Cozies. They immediately packed it full of there games.
For the 5th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
5 craft kits

On the 3rd day of Christmas my partner gave to me...
Mario pillows for my little boys nursery and Mario stickers

On the 2end day of Christmas my partner gave to me...
Things from my wist

On the 1st day of Christmas my partner gave to me...
A Mario mobile for my little boys nursery

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010 08:39:38 AM by shelina » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010 03:29:51 PM »

Here is my gallery, full of the fabulous things kitkat_pro sent me...

To start, here are all the packages under my tree.

*DAY 12*
I got Chinese paper stars in a cute little tin! And way more than 12, there's over a hundred of them! I love all the papers, some are even in a sparkly paper! They'll look fantastic in my jar!

*DAY 11*
A super pretty little booklet and ten gorgeous "thank you" cards! And the cards are in the prettiest shade of blue!

*DAY 10*
A jar of whimsies! I love those! And it's full of cool supplies and tiny little things!

*DAY 9*
Five pairs of pretty chopsticks (I love chopsticks!) and sparkly jewelry! There's two pairs or earrings, a brooch and an earrings and pendant on a chain set.

*DAY 8*
Origami paper cranes! And snowflakes! All in gorgeous papers and in my favorite colors too! Wow! I love them all so much! There's enough paper cranes to make a fantastic mobile, I can't wait! And I think I'll use the snowflakes to make frames and cards.

*DAY 7*
Some fantastic polymer clay buttons! They're purple with goldish glitter on them. And they have great patterns stamped on them. Sadly, one broke during the trip, but I think I can repair it. I have to find something really special to use them in, they are so pretty.

*DAY 6*
I got a fantabulous tea set!!  Shocked And a tea wallet. And a super cute glass bottle. I love those glass mosaic thingies. The tea set is really amazing! There's a cup and saucer, and a cozy for the cup in a funky fabric. There's a beautiful tea pot and 6 blooming teas! I've been wanting to try some forever! And the glass tea pot to be able to watch them bloom! The teas all look yummy. And there's also a cute tea wallet that was full of tea. It'll come in handy now that winter is here, I can bring my teas everywhere! I am so spoiled!  Cheesy

*DAY 5*
I got soaps!  Grin I love cold process soap, I have to say it's an addiction! And the three soaps smell so good! And  they're so pretty too! I'm going to smell lovely! I also got a clay face mask that I can't wait to try. And a crocheted washcloth in fun colors.  Smiley

*DAY 4*
More Cinna-clove soaps!  Grin They were wrapped in a great project drawstring bag. And an awesome clock! I love the shape and the wood! Now I just have the perfect place to put it.

*DAY 3*
I got three DIY kits! I'm so excited! I love kits and learning new things. First there's a cross-stitch kit with a huge piece of Aida cloth and a ton of embroidery thread! Then there's a yarn dying kit, with Koolaid! It was also wrapped in a great drawstring bag. And last but definitely not least, a spinning kit! There's a drop spindle and some gorgeous roving, the colors are so pretty. I'm going to have so much fun with all those kits!  Smiley

*DAY 2*
A knitting DIY kit! Full of yarn and needles and stitch markers.... There's everything I need to start knitting and more! There's some fantastic bamboo yarn too. And two super useful project bags.

*DAY 1*
Amazing handspun yarn! I love it so much! And there's so much of it too. It's just fantastic. I'm going to have to find a great pattern to use it in. And it was wrapped in a project bag with a super cool fabric.

Thank you so much kitkat_pro!  Kiss I really love and appreciate everything you sent. You've been a fantastic partner. This swap has been so much fun!  Grin
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010 07:55:31 PM by Lunanne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dragonfiles Photographs
Photographing Dragonflies
How to Photograph Butterflies
Photographing a Brown Hare
Photographing a Wood Mouse
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...