A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,476
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2010 Swap Gallery  (Read 9885 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MommyTheMaid
« on: December 03, 2010 12:13:28 PM »

Hello there!  Everyone post your own mini gallery and then when everyone has one we can chatter Cheesy

Original Thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=357808.msg4190741#msg4190741

Sent
Received
Sent and Received
Feedback
CONTACT ME PLEASE

Group 1:
MommytheMaid -- montyfull
shelina -- dharma_rebel
edelc --
amylili
kitkatpro -- lunanne -- wewilltaketothesea

Group 2:  
ckchan -- rubies-pearls
rlynn--laura3850
encahntedindigo -- craftaddiction
edie22 -- 1watermonkey

Group 3:
sarahj2001 -- fluyffypants
celticgoddess -- PirateColey
leashhh -- rhapsody
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011 02:29:23 PM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010 12:13:41 PM »

Mommy the Maid's mini gallery!

On the 12th Day of Christmas Montyfull gave to me:

Really delicious and all organic peanut butter cookies and brownies.  We seriously ate them all in a few days.  I even had a few more than I should have he he.  I forgot to get a pic before we dove in Sad
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010 04:36:01 PM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010 12:14:39 PM »

On the 12 days of Christmas EnchantedIndigo gave to me....

Day 12
12 packages full of candy! The 12 packages are too cute.

Day 11
I don't know how she is going to beat this, and it is only day 11. She sent tons of items for me to put in resin (Alaskan pine cones, too cool), a patten from my wist that I've been wanting for months and a bunch of great images I can use in stamp carving.

I am not very creative. I have a hard time thinking up things to put into resin. She sent me so many things I never thought of. I am so excited.

Day 10 - 10 matchbook notebooks

Day 9 - 9 ornaments

Day 8 Pet Day

Wow. This feels like a lot more than 8. She sent 4 collapsible food/water bowls with bags, 4 dog toys and 4 cat toys. I am keeping 2 bowls and 1 dog toy. The rest is going to my parents. They foster animals and I was so hoping to get some items for them. My sissy loves her new toy.

Oh, and before someone asks, no we don't usually dress sissy up. The outfit was a gift. We just finished taking pictures to sent to the person who sent the outfit.

Day 7
My partner stalked me well. Not only is everything in my favorite color, two are right off my wist. I like useful things, since I have no room, so she sent me organizers, I can soooo use everything she sent.

She sent a first aid kit, a car trash bag (from my wist), a wall organizer, a mug bucket (I wanted one for so long), a remote control organizer, bed side organizer, and a journal with pen.

Day 6

The crunch was about half gone before I took pics Smiley I can't wait to make gummies. And the tortellini looks great.
Day 5

Pants (YEAH!!!!), a shrug, an apron, a spa hood and slippers.

Day 4

Today my partner sent me 2 purses (1 sewn and 1 wet felted), a needle felted nativity scene and a needle felted box. I can't pick a favorite. I love the fabric of the sewn purse. It is a great size. The box is cute and useful.

Day 3
Yippee. She sent 2 pair of pants and collettes. I love it all. Wrap pant were on my wist. The other pants are perfect. I have a thing about comfy pants. Store bought ones are too light on my legs. Now I have pants that actually fit.

Day 2

Today I got a beautiful handmade candle with flower and a pair of pajamas. The pajamas are going to make great lounge wear.
Day 1

Yea!!!! A SNUGGIE. I wanted a homemade one so bad. The fleece ones don't work too well here. I love it. The fabric is perfect.

THANK YOU!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 09:38:58 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010 12:31:36 PM »

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Shelina gave to me

Christmas cards and tags, cute little gift bags, one crochet snowflake, Rudolf missing one eye (no worries - I have a HUGE package of those Cheesy)

3 awesome ornaments and a ton of awesome mini-pressies! (That Marley has claimed for her baby dolls, thus, no pics)

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Shelina gave to me

A crap-ton of supplies!

3 hand drawn embroidery patterns (I hope you can see them -- I tried to play with contrast and stuff, this is the best I could do) Shelina is an amazing artist!

Fantastic gnomie pin cushion - with the biggest needle I ever did see. And my very first jar of whimsies!

On the tenth day of Christmas, Shelina gave to me

"Rapunzel's hair" to hold my Marley's clippies!

On the ninth day of Christmas, Shelina gave to me

All kinds of stationary!

On the eighth day of Christmas, Shelina gave to me

Soaps, cupcake bombs, and crochet scrubbies!

On the seventh day of Christmas, Shelina gave to me
super cute jewelry (pics to come)

So, I can't remember what came on what day, because when I got home from Christmas, I tore into my package with utter disdain for organization!

patterns (three of 'em!)

two crafting books and four (FOUR!) pieces of fabric!

cute lil crochet amis that Marley ran off with right away

CUTEST reindeer ami who is way too sweet to get packed away with the Christmas stuff, so he will live in my bedroom with the other forest animals!

Finally, my very favorite - volkswagen art. Shelina and I share a love of VWs. This girl can really draw! I need to find a place of honor for them in my house. I actually used to have a blue bug, like the one she drew, so they really mean a lot to me.

THanks so much Shelina! I had fun swapping with you!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011 05:57:34 PM by dharma_rebel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitkat_pro
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Mender for the destroyer of worlds

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010 12:39:04 PM »

Mini Gallery

Day 12
12 AMAZING ornaments for my tree

Day 11
11 Sweet little bags with awesome button inside!

Day 10
Sorry I haven't been around lately my MIL had her gallbladder removed and I have been helping her out.
For day 10 I received 10 lovely Bird cards

Day 9
I received an amazing felt stocking, Bar of soap, tea wallet, knit head band, 2 bracelets, 2 sweet hair clips and 2 little blue ornaments

Day 8
A super awesome Jack Tote Grin, an amazing roll I am going to use for my paint brushes, a very cute needle book and pin cushion, 3 fat quarters, 2 balls of yarn, 2 packages of sculpy, and a knitting book. We also opened an extra for my DD this day and that is the amazing knit belt.

Day 7
I received a very CUTE apron and matching pot holder, 4 amazing place-mats and an awesome Christmas treats book.

Day 6
 I received 4 amazing head bands and 2 hair clips, and my daughter LOVES the skully yellow one, but she insists that it is a sea shell, lol.

I was trying really hard not to take a picture of kitty, he really wanted to play with the head bands, lol.

Day 5
My DD was so excited about this day because she had gifts with her name on it. She, as you can tell wouldn't let the birdy go and he had to have her apron in her hands or on her all day. She loved the lunch bag and promptly put almonds in it and carried them around the house. I also REALLY love the apron I got because it has supper huge pockets!

Day 4
I LOVE the over-sized tote I got for this day! I took it too knitting and everyone was envious of it Cheesy My DD stole the wrist warmers and I had to ferret them out to take this picture. The pillow is for the next day.

Day 3
I have to apologize cause one item is missing from this picture and that is an amazing cowl that my DD stole and "hid like the Easter bunny"
I absolutely LOVE the book pillow and I will SO be using it for my knitting projects Tongue And My DD is in love with that faerie embroidery, and so it shall be hung on her wall in the near future Cheesy

Day 2
I received two AMAZING books!!!!

Day 1
And finally but certainly not least is this Awesome scarf that wewilltaketothesea made for me! I Love it SO much

Thank you so much wewilltaketothesea, you were an amazing partner and you stalked me perfectly! I was just amazed and taken aback by all that I received in this awesome swap! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New years and wewilltaketothesea I hope you Had a Super Awesome holiday season as well and I pray everyone has a great and wonderful year to come Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011 12:04:47 PM by kitkat_pro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists/Pinterest
Out of the dusk a shadow, Then a spark; Out of the cloud a silence, Then a lark; Out of the heart a rapture, Then a pain; Out of the dead, cold ashes, Life again. ~ John Banister Tabb
celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010 01:08:02 PM »

My spot of spoiledness!!

On the 12th day of Christmas PC gave to me!!!!

Sweets! A recipe book with what the sweets are and how to make them again, plus some other yummy recipies. And the cutest little measuring spoons!! Very yummy PC!!!

On the 11th day of Christmas PC sent to me!!!

Well, she said to open day 3 for day 11 as day 3 was Christmas stuff, so that's what I did!

This absolutely beautiful quilt! It folds into a pillow too!

This pot holder and book.

A tree skirt! It's so pretty!!

A bunch of ornaments!! I think the cat is my favorite!

On the 10th day of Christmas PC gave to me!!!

Yarn! A new knitting bag, with case, and three craft books! Those socks look awesome. I can't wait to try one of the patterns out!! Thank you sooo much!!

Glitter, beads, buttons, stitch markers, stickers, more knitting patterns, and two sun catchers (to be colored later!) I had to promise my niece some of the buttons. She's addicted to knitting wristbands and loves buttons.

On the 9th day of Christmas PC gave to meeee!!!!!

Jewelry!! OMG, I absolutely love the peacock necklace!! I'm wearing that next time hub's and I go to dinner.

The snowflake necklace is sooo pretty. I love the silver and green earrings too. And of course, the charm bracelet. Put it on as soon as I saw it.

Not the greatest of pics, but it's late, 1 am, and I still have bread to make.

On the 8th day of Christmas PC gave to me!

Books! I love books. And bookmarks, always need bookmarks. A  planner for 2011, some washcloths, a penguin to grow, and some cute recipies for the tops of cupcakes.

O.k, I'm pretty sure this was suppose to be opened today, I put it on the table and turned around for a minute, when I turned back, hubs had it all set out on the table. Sorry if it wasn't today's PC!!

Here we have owl hair pins (love!!), magnets, shoestrings!!, 'property of' book stickers (hub stole these lol), more bookmarks (so cute), a picture frame, chapstick, two wrist wallets, and a penguin from Happy feet!

On the 7th day of Christmas PC gave to me!!

Popcorn tubs, a fireplace dvd (we don't have a fireplace and now we can pretend!), NBC key cover, NBC magnet (love!!), some great smelling soaps, a absolutely delicious smelling candle, popcorn, gift tags, and...

Jack charms! Sooo cute! Must pull out my jewelry tools and make one into a necklace! Thanks PC!!

On the 6th day of Christmas PC gave to me!!

I'm having a very bad day and my wonderful swap partner said we could open up another day, which makes me happy!! And I got...

PJ's!! OMG, I love the owls sooo much!!

And.......

I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH!!! Hubs was impressed. LOL, he said 'Isn't that I in french'. Go hubs.

On the 5th day of Christmas PC gave to my hubs...

Today was husband day! Hubs had to go back to work, but took a short break to come home and end my pestering him about opening presents. I'm sure the mayor thinks I'm mad (as in insane).

O.k., let me see if I can remember everything, Baphomet bookmark (he loved it!), pirate bookmark, skull ceramic, owl ceramic (totally amazing), owl altoid tin (he loves this, it sits on his desk next to his computer), sketchpad (also loved), viking keyring, a few books, some pencil bags, and a shirt. Oh, and some stickers. I think that's everything.

The owl ceramic, the altoid tin, and the viking.

Shirt, stickers, books, and bags. He loves the alchemic symbol you chose!

He said thanks for everything PC!

On the 4th day of Christmas PC gave to me!!

Purses! and a tea wallet! And some little bags. I love the peacock fabric!!

On the 3rd day of Christmas PC gave to me!

Alter cloths! One for each season, and two sided!

On the 2nd day of Christmas PC gave to me!

A tree of life hoop!! OMG, so awesome! I'm still in awe over it.

The Green Man!! PC you are sooo amazing, really. If you were here, I' hug you.

On Christmas PC gave to me!!

A poppet of my very own!!! I am still smiling like a fool over this! I love her!!

Details

Thank you PC for being an amazing swap partner. I hope you and everyone have a very merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010 02:22:17 PM by celticgoddess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
fluffypants
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010 01:22:47 PM »

On the twelfth day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me.... GOBS! (or as I know them, whoopie pies!)

These are delish, and as I opened them early I've been taking them to work as mid-morning treats every day! Wink

On the eleventh day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me...

Earring supplies!! Sweet! Just a few hours before I opened, I found a bunch of charms and buttons I'd bought last year to make earrings out of, but I had no hooks or backings. These came at the perfect time!

On the tenth day of Christmas, the post office didn't take very good care of my surprise. Sad Some wacky utensils, a sandwich cutter and pizza plates! Sweet!

On the ninth day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me... earring day!

On the eighth day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave me 8 super cool pillowcases which I can't wait to have theme rooms for! Wink Hehehe.

On the seventh day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me.... seven fun crocheted and knitted items!
I love the little Pee Wee and Chairy, but the candy button scarf is definitely my favourite!

On the 6th day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me... random day!
A cute Bob-omb drawstring bag, a PacMan necklace, a bunch of cute yummy soaps, bath bombs and lip balm, and a hat (which sadly is too small for my ginormous head, but might fit my mom!)

On the fifth day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me the best day yet! Sing it with me.... fiiiive Wisty t-shirts! I laughed so hard when I pulled the Engrish one out of the package ("I hate myself and I want to die").

This one's my favourite, I wore it to work today. Cheesy

On the fourth day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me... kit day! I can't WAIT to start learning embroidery, needle felting and crochet - and I definitely want to make some cinnamon doughnut soaps soon!

On the third day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me... a hamburger box, cheeseburger pillow set (can't wait to stuff these!) and a Christmassy record bag!

On the second day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me... a monster bag & thread catcher, and a felted Jack Sparrow style tricorn hat! Sweet!

The pic doesn't do the hat justice, it's quite cool!

On the first day of Christmas, sarahj2001 gave to me.... a super bright wacky sweater! It's a little small, but I should be able to stretch it. So funky! Can't wait to wear this to work. The colours in the pic are pretty washy, it's super colourful in person!

Thanks so much sarahj2001! It's been a blast!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 04:25:30 PM by fluffypants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wewilltaketothesea
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010 01:57:33 PM »

Lunanne is such a wonderful partner!!  Cheesy I am such a lucky girl!

Day 12: Lunanne sent me an awesome array of Christmas supplies! There are 8 Christmas cards, 2 sets of 4 vintage-looking gift tags, 2 holiday post-it notepads (Christmas and Frosty- so adorable!), and a book of Christmas labels and stickers, which I totally needed! I'm going to have the cutest Christmas packages under the tree!

Day 11: Lunanne sent me such cute things! There are 8 homemade cards, which I love because I write a lot of letters, 2 cute bookmarks, 2 packs of stickers with my favorite animals on them, deer and birds! And she also sent a beautiful flower pin made out clay. It is SO PRETTY! I can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow.  Cheesy

Here's the pin- isn't it so cute?!

Day 10: I was so excited to receive Day 10, and so was my fiance, Marshall! Lunanne sent us each a cute bag filled with crafted ornaments and delicious candy. Those chocolate/marshmallow things were AMAZING! I wish we had those in the US!

Here's Marshall with his presents- this is the first swap package he's ever gotten so he's really excited!

Day 9: Day 9 was filled with such cute items! They included a pretty notebook, a pair of hair combs, a ring, a necklance, an ADORABLE charm bracelet with little key charms on it, a beaded keychain, blank recipe cards, a really pretty crocheted flower brooch, and a great CD of French music! I love all things French, and I'm so happy that Lunanne included this! It has Edith Piaf on it, who is one of my favorite singers ever! I love it so much!

Close-up of the crafted items. I love your jewelry, Lunanne!!

Day 8: For Day 8, I received some really cute Christmas reusable gift bags, 2 Christmas ornaments that can also be given as cards, and 3 awesome Christmas dishcloths! I am wrapping presents today so I'm definitely going to utilize all these new supplies.  Cheesy

Day 7: Day 7 is adorable! I took several photos because it was all too cute to fit in one photo.  Cheesy I received 2 reusable grocery bags that fold up really small! I have to figure out how to get it folded up again, hehe. But they are so useful! I also received some really cute blue crocheted wristwarmers that I'm going to bring to my office with me because it is freezing in there! There was a jewelry set with necklace and matching bracelet in one of my favorite colors, a beaded bookmark for all my intellectual reading (or cheesy romance novels), and a crocheted red bow headband that I absolutely love! I feel like Hello Kitty.  Cheesy

Day 6: Supplies Day! I got the greatest assortment of stuff! Lunanne included zippers, soft yarn, a big bag of buttons, adorable fabric that is totally my style, embroidery floss, and a vintage crocheting magazine!

It's so funny- I love these old crocheting and knitting magazines. I actually sent one to my partner too! The patterns are really hilarious. If you don't believe me, check out these hotties!

Day 5: Lunanne gave me a really cute embellished top and skirt! They fit perfectly and I love them! She also crocheted a beautiful purple shawl that I am going to wear all the time, and painted two cute cupcake mugs! Here's a photo of one of the mugs- the other was being washed. But I love everything so much!

Day 4: I got a bunch of ADORABLE Christmas decorations! I really needed these because we just moved to a new place and we didn't have many decorations. She sent me a Merry Christmas banner, a wooden reindeer sign, two pretty cross-stitched ornaments, and a table runner! Here are the photos!

Day 3: Pretty jewelry! There is a red spiral beaded bracelet, a really beautiful green beaded bracelet, and a necklace and bracelet set! She makes such pretty jewelry!

Day 2: Lunanne sent a plaid purse with a cute striped lining- I love both those patterns! And she also sent a pretty holiday apron that I've used every night since I got it!

Day 1: Wall art!! I received three adorable canvasses that are covered in french newsprint and then on top, she drew pictures of woodland creatures. I LOVE these so much and I am putting them up in my craft room today!

Thank you so much, Lunanne! You have been a wonderful partner and I hope you have a very merry Christmas! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 01:24:38 PM by wewilltaketothesea » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010 02:08:07 PM »

On the 12th Day of Christmas, CG gave me: Christmas ornaments!!

My husband immediately put the Jack Skellington ball at the top of the tree. Smiley The tiny crocheted snowflake went onto my bulletin board- I was worried it would get lost in the tree.

She also made four amazing painted glass ornaments for my mom, who always seems to be around when I get swap packages. She was really surprised to have received something, and LOVED the ornaments. They're already on her tree. She wanted me to thank you for her. Smiley

-------------------

On the 11th day of Christmas CG gave me me: Misc. goodies and jewelry!!

Star Wars playing cards, two Star Wars pencil cases, tattoo bandaids (LOVE these!), buttons from the nearby mill... also some blue fuzzy socks and some AMAZING smelling soap. Also two hand painted candle holders that didn't want to photograph well. Smiley

Earrings: leaves, owls, and buttons. And three neckalces: fleur de lis, robot (with star beads!), and my favorite... pages from an old book layered in the pendant and the key is from CG's husband's grandfather's old bookcase. <3

----------------

On the 10th day of Christmas CG gave to me: MAGNETS!

There are glass bead ones, really neat gear ones (what are those gears from?), and some really cute button ones. I never thought of button magnets- what a cute idea. They're already stuck to the filing cabinet I keep my patterns in. Smiley

-------------------

On the 9th day of Christmas CG gave to me: Lots of randomness!

Okay... Not pictured are some recipes (the soup sounds yummy!) and a box of tea (which I will be drinking shortly). In this first picture are some handmade gift tags, a lovely set of D&D dice (I don't have any similarly colored ones!), three bookworm bookmarks (these are wonderfully cheesy!), a marble pendant that is so dainty and lovely (I can't wait to wear it), and lastly a tiny-little alien. Now- this alien apparently will whisper plans of world domination to me, which is just fine. He is now a first lieutenant in my amigurumi army. Be very afraid!

The last two packages contained yarn. The first is a beautiful, soft yarn that is sea tones of blues and greens. It's totally my colors! The other... well... I knew what the other was before I got it entirely unwrapped. I've drooled over this particular yarn online many times. In fact- upon unwrapping it, I promptly jumped from my chair, giggling maniacally, and waving it above my head. Why all the fuss? This is the yarn they used to make the elven cloaks in the Lord of the Rings movies. I am a total fan girl- I saw the first movie over 20 times in the theater and my first big sewing project was Arwen's riding dress. I'm going to tuck this yarn away until my skill level gets a little higher, but I have big plans for this stuff. Come to think of it- the yarn might actually sit on my desk for now, so I can gaze longingly at it and pet it. I am totally in love.

----------------

On the 8th Day of Christmas CG gave to me: pet goodies!!

Okay- so we finally got to open the gifts that my cats have been trying to get to for the last couple weeks. Smiley What were they? Crocheted catnip toys- one for each monster! Here's Fred-Fred, who jumped onto the table and promptly ran off with one. Now they're all tearing around the house like crazy monsters. Thanks CG. lol.

For my Eevee there were two bags of homemade dog cookies (which we got to open early) that were quickly devoured by her and all her doggy friends. Today Eevee got a lovely collar with holly leaves on it. You have no idea how perfect this is! She always wears a dress to Christmas, but gets hot with all the people and then has nothing festive on. Now she'll have a super-cute collar. It fits perfect and she'll wear it tomorrow to a holiday party. (excuse the crazy look on her face- she didn't want to stand on the table)

Lastly CG got me a really cute pillow. It's very true (and already on the couch in my craft room)!

--------------------

On the 7th day of Christmas CG gave to me: MINIONS!!

Since CG was having a bad day, we each opened an extra day today. Smiley When I told CG that I wanted amigorumi so that I could start an army of them... well, she listened!! I got a tiny whale, a super-cute monster, a jellyfish, a pygmy puff, a lovely peacock, and a Goomba (I totally heart Goombas!). They are deserve pictures of their own... they are all adorible and amazingly made!

If that wasn't enough... she also made me a Moogle. Trust me when I say that I've looked at a LOT of Moogles online... and this is the BEST one I've ever seen. He's perfect! His pom pom is on an adjustable wire, and his bat wings are the perfect shade of purple and... well, I am so totally in love with him. This is one of the best things I've ever received in a swap.

-------------------

On the 6th day of Christmas CG gave to me: Wearables!

Not pictured- a black t-shirt with a pretty bird stencil for me... and a black t=shirt with the WoW Horde symbol on it for my husband. They got put away immediately, as we have 30 people coming over today.

For me- a beautiful scarflet, a slouch hat, and the best cabled fingerless gloves ever! Excuse the crappy picture, but we were in a hurry. They are all gorgeous! I love having a partner who is also a pale redhead- she knows what colors look good on me! Smiley

Then she crocheted a Zelda tri-force hat for my husband. He really wanted to wear it to this holiday party thing, but I wouldn't let him. lol!

-----------------------

On the 5th day of Christmas CG gave to me: Things for my collections (and some jewelry)!

Let's see... I received this beautiful double strand bracelet and matching earrings... I really love the colors and the sea theme. Totally me. Also an amazing monogrammed bookmark (it's already stuck in a book).

Next I got a hand-sewn owl, with treasure map fabric for his wings- my other pirate owls have already welcomed him to the crew. Then CG's husband painted me a Platform 9 3/4 sign  (which is already on the wall) and made me this lovely (and creepy) carved wooden wand. He's already had other people request their own wands and I can see why- he does great work! Please thank him for me, Em.

----------------

On the 4th day of Christmas CG gave to me: artwork and fabric goodies!

So, CG is going out of town so we planned to open the rest of our gifts tomorrow. Well- I'm going to be gone until tomorrow afternoon and couldn't wait... So... Some of these pictures have multiple days in them. I'll try not to confuse you guys too much. Smiley

Day 4 included this amazing piece of artwork for my library- it says "read" in silver letters. The paper underneath shimmers blue in the right lighting. It's AMAZING!!! Also from Day 4 is this great mermaid that CG's husband drew me. Isn't he talented?! Our bedroom is mermaid themed (I have a very understanding husband) and I already know where I'm going to hang this! The final thing in this picture is actually from Day 3... it's a Princess Bride hoopla from my wists (only better!). There are embroidered swirls in the background- LOVE it!

Also in Day 4 was some BEAUTIFUL blue fabric (I'm already plotting what to make with it) and a knitting needle roll made of some great map fabric for my husband (don't ask Wink ). You'll see them in a later picture.

---------------------

On the 3rd day of Christmas CG gave to me: art for my walls!

Okay- you've already seen the hoopla. The other two pieces from Day two are equally as wonderful. First is this great cross-stitch of the Sith Code from StarWars (we love it!).

The second is a "Kitties will puke on everything you love" cross-stitch, which I've wanted forever. I'm so geeked over this one! Excuse the weird camera angles- they are both nicely framed and the glass glares. I didn't want to take them out of the frames, because they'd get covered in cat fur.

----------------------

On the 2nd day of Christmas CG gave to me: two of my favorite things!!

Okay- here is my mermaid princess. I love her to pieces! I've already set her in the bedroom. Smiley Her hair is the most beautiful yarn... I'd love to know the brand/color. lol. She has real shells for her bra and jewelry. She's just lovely. (this pictures also has the needle roll and fabric previously mentioned).

The other Day 2 item is actually one of the things I asked for as my OMG big wish item. I've loved this bag for ever and now it's mine!! OMG! I seriously squeeled and jumped around! It's the best Hufflepuff bag ever! And it's lined with owl fabric! And I am SO taking it to Florida with me in February when I go to the Magical World of Harry Potter!!! Seriously! I love this so much I might sleep with it tonight.

----------------

On the first day of Christmas CG gave to me... a sweater!

Check this thing out. The body of it is this teal-ish color... the fancy parts are a stiffer fiber in burnt orange, golds, and browns- and it's shimmery! It fits so well, you'd think CG had come over and taken measurements or something. lol. I am seriously impressed! I'm also going to wear it on Christmas. I love that it's short sleeved, so I won't get too hot. And it looks nice with my hair too! It lays perfectly, ignore the crappy picture, but I was half asleep and my husband was being goofy to get me to smile.

Thank you so so SO much, Emerald! I love absolutely everything! You're an amazing partner and I'd swap with you again in a heartbeat! *HUGS*
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010 07:28:49 PM by PirateColey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CabinArts
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010 02:45:17 PM »

EnchantedIndigo's Gallery
[/color][/glow]

Here is a picture of everything all together:

12th Day - Stamps!  These are hand carved and on beautiful stones!  

11th Day - Felt food!  I am **SO** excited!!  These have been on my Wists for so long!!  LOVE THEM!

10th Day - Paint Set!  So fun!

9th Day - Lots of goodies!  Two crochet headbands, that fit perfectly; beautiful bookmark; snowflake; crochet pouch; owl zipper bag (I absolutely LOVE this!!); and beautiful doll clothes!!  Look, there's a baker set (apron, tiny mitt, and chef hat), a pajama set and even a sleeping bag!    

8th Day - Scarves!  I love scarves, its one of my collectable obsessions Wink  These are amazing!  They are so long, soft and warm!  The Mario and Luigi scarf is on my Wist list!!  DD is SOOOO excited for this and has not taken it off since I opened the package Cheesy

7th Day - More Wistiness!  Cupcake scarf!!  Now DD2 is just as happy as DD1 was yesterday, they both have special new scarves and are so happy!!  The other items are so beautiful!  Wrist warmers, 2 cowls, leg warmers, Twilight hat, and awesome gloves with finger tips that fold back!  Wow, I am completely impressed with everything so far!!

6th Day - 4 Stamped and appliqued t shirts (hubby has already claimed 2 of them Wink  ) and 2 Celtic stamped bags.

5th Day - MY BIGGEST WISH LIST ITEM!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!  A CELTIC POPPET!!  I've wanted one for years and never thought I'd actually get one!  Oh I love her so much  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Along with her, a crochet Wisty Luigi (who is totally loved!) and his fire power flower (awesome!), an adorable pink giraffe, and another totally wisted item, this beautiful embroidery which was made into a pillowcase.   Kiss  I am **SO** spoiled today it's unbelievable!  Thank you craftaddiction!!

4th Day - Beautiful and soft wristies!  So gorgeous!  They all fit perfectly too!

3rd Day - 3 DIY kits!  Cross stitch, Bath Goodies!  SO fun!  I'm very excited to try them all out!  It gives me great things to do when the holidays settle down Smiley

2nd Day - A vintage pattern design book and crochet mary janes.

1st Day - Celtic design shawl!  This is SO beautiful!

AMAZING!  Thank you so much craftaddiction!  You were an awesome swap partner   Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010 04:11:13 PM by EnchantedIndigo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Success of Chef David Chang
Pork Estofado with Plantains and Pearl Onions Recipe
How to Make Curry Chicken Salad
Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
How to Make Chicken & Beef Lo Mein
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...