A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
449 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: best flea markets  (Read 9875 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Zesi
« on: March 12, 2004 02:53:16 AM »

to sell at and buy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
divasteph

The crafty diva is on the loose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004 08:07:34 AM »

i would love to know this too
(i more want to buy than sell...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftgoddessss
Marble Magnet Mistress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004 10:36:58 PM »

pad: the guide to ultra living  lists several flea markets in georgia (and other states)

not sure how great they are. i've only been to keller's in savannah. it's ok if you like out dated avon products...lol
i did once see and entire family (3 generations) all in camo...baby, mommy,daddy, grandma and grandpa. that was exciting! heh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iciclegirl
Obey the Chuck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004 06:55:36 AM »

I'd like to know this too.  I'm stuck with Smilie's in Macon.  It used to be cool, and then people started setting up booths with nothing but cheap dollar store crap.  Undecided  I like to look at the yardsale tables people set up there though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
birdie_blue
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004 09:56:54 PM »

two that i know of in the NE area:   Pendergrass Flea Market (which has sadly gone the way of the dollar store vendor for the most part)
and the J&J Flea Market in Athens.  The J&J still has that flea market feel outside among the $10 table vendors, or at least it did the last time I overhauled my wardrobe...I'm hoping to go set up there again soon (can't beat a Saturday of a Georgia home game!!), I'll follow up if its worth it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
me_huh
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004 07:03:55 AM »

i'm in athens and we have a fleamarket here called the j&j and it's awesome! though, like most flea markets you need to come EARLY for the good stuff.... athens has at least 5 vintage clothing stores downtown that i can think of and with those shop owners and all of the college students things go fast.... but i definitely think it would be worth the trip out here.

---------------------- --- -- -

J & J Flea Market is open Saturdays and Sundays year-round.
With 1250 vendor spaces, both indoor and outdoor, visitors will find collectibles, antiques, crafts and more.

Address: 11661 Commerce Road  Athens  GA  USA
THIS ROCKS   Logged
artxinxlies

don't.fall.in.love.with.everyone.you.see

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005 06:17:23 PM »

We have three pretty sweet flea markets here in or near Augusta.  Highway 56 flea market which has everything from designer knockoffs to goats!  THen we have a newer flea market in the same area and then one that is a flea market/ antique market in North Augusta. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Compositore Zippy
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005 07:55:54 PM »

I know this thread is kind of old... but if anybody's still wondering...

I've been able to find some good buys at Keller's Flea Market in Savannah.  If you're somewhere in that part of Georgia, I'd go there (I think they're open Fridays and Saturdays).  If you're in the Atlanta area, or North Georgia, I'd go to Pendergrass.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lexi
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005 08:40:37 AM »

there are two indoor flea/antique markets near me - one is off of Old hwy 41 in Kennesaw & the other is off US 41 (Cobb Parkway) near the Big Chicken in Marietta. I found some awesome tintype photos at the Marietta one for CHEAP. The one in Kennesaw has tons of great antiques, postcards, books, etc...

they're both open mon-sat...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is all this untouched beauty / The light the dark both running through me / Is there still redemption for anyone / Jesus come" -Over The Rhine
superspork
figment of your imagination

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005 07:13:55 PM »

there's a flea market/ antique mall in rome... there are a bunch of antiques upstairs and flea market type stuff downstairs... usually pretty good stuff, worth the time, I think... not so much dollar store stuff... and it's not set up like an actual flea market...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Roasted Tomato Crowns Recipe
Blue Chips Cheese Bread Recipe
Smoked Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Learn how to Plate and Serve Chicken Breasts with Fennel, Capers and Pine Nuts
Learn how to Pan Fry Chicken Breast with Fennel, Capers and Pine Nuts
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...