Swap name: The Young Ones Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: h-chan
Sign-up date range: 12/1/10 - 12/31/10
Date to send item by: 1/29/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a swap for The Young Ones, the early 80's BBC comedy/variety show starring our 4 lovable students; Rick, Vyvyan, Mike and Neil.
This will be a multi point swap, with three different categories. You can sign up for one, two, or all three!
Please note that if things do not work out all that well with people who sign up for multiple groups, I may have to remove you from one or we'll do round robin. Also note, if you are participating in more than one category, feedback will not be left for you until all of your packages have been received by your partners.
First time swappers may only sign up for one (recommended the medium or OTYOT)
OTYOT (One Tiny Young Ones Thing) shall follow the normal rules of an OTT swap.
This will be worth two points
The medium size swap will be worth four points.
The large size swap will be worth six points.
The points system:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-OTT = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30
-OTT = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (YES/NO)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Which Young Ones swap(s) do you want to join (OTYOT/MED/LRG)?
What type of crafts can you do?
What type of crafts would you like to receive?
Which Young Ones character(s) is/are your favorite?
Which Young Ones character is your least favorite?
Which episode is your favorite?
Which episode is your least favorite?
Do you have a favorite quote?
Would you like jewelry? If so, please specify your preferred length of bracelet/necklace.
Would you like a t-shirt? If so, please specify the type (Women's/Men's) and the size (small, medium, large, etc)
Do you have any allergies related to this swap?
Do you have any allergens in your home (pets, smoke, etc)?
Anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
midnight<->banana_bombGallery is here:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369230.0