A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,492
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Dec 2010  (Read 6818 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SarineLewis
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010 10:51:46 AM »

Horse embroidery (and yarn?) Claimed!

I have:

Drawing kit:

Sourdough starter:

Yarn:

Scrapbooking supplies:

Pick and choose or take the lot!

Watercolor set:

And a small home-made cross-stitch/crochet item:
upon request   might take longer to make depending on what it is. PM me for questions.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010 10:54:47 AM by SarineLewis » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010 11:02:54 AM »

I'll claim SarineLewis for the watercolor set!

----------------------------------------------
Claims (Outstanding) I am Allowed: 2
And counting this claim I am:
Claim #2 / 1 not sent yet / 1 in transit / 0 received

I live in Vermont, USA in a smoke-free house with many cats.

I'll start off with a sale, and look around for more things to add if I'm not claimed soon.

Pick 1: And pick one from the "pick 2" section or two from the "pick 3" section!

Vintage yarn collection, 5 skeins of yarn from my grandmother's stash. Red Tivolaine, 70% brushed Texas mohair, 15% virgin wool, 15% nylon; Black “Frostlon Petite” Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic; Cream “Kitten” Reynolds, 84% acrylic, 16% wool; Tan with no tag but looks and feels the same as the Kitten; White “Frostlon Petite” Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic. I don't know how much there is in each skein, but they all look pretty full.

Jar of whimsies, 5 inches tall and packed with little bits, bobs, and goodies. Outside of the USA will be sent in a baggie so as to avoid the risk of breaking glass.

The Flirty Work Skirt. This was an experiment for me, but I'm never going to wear it. Made from size 8 LA Blues shorts (feel more like size 7 to me).

Pick 2: And pick three from the "pick 2" section!

Teal ovarian cancer awareness ribbon fabric, fat quarter of quilting cotton. I'll include the Break the Silence bracelet, too.

The Golden Family Craft Treasury, 1975 book with more than 150 craft projects and activities.

Junk jeweler's dream, baggie filled with vintage jewelry, findings, mismatched earrings, chains, beads, broken pendants, and more for you to upcycle.

Maple leaf dotee, made by me for the dotee swap before I discovered a new technique and made a different set.

Custom tea wallet (not the one in the picture). I'll work with you on the colors, but I can only work from my stash so no guarantees I will have exactly what you want. You may claim two wallets at once if you'd like that to be your whole claim.

Posies pillow case

Pick 3: Double your claim, and pick an additional 3 Smiley

10 commandments fabric panels, written in fancy script with washable fabric markers. Two panels with 5 commandments each, measuring about 10x14 inches.

One machine embroidered dove patch, measures 4.5x5 inches. Two available.

Iron-on patches for jeans. Two and a half large size (5x7”), and 10 small size (2x3”), one small bit taken out of a little white patch.

Big ceramic iris bead, 2 inches.

Vintage sewing supplies (lot of 3 items), from my grandmother's stash. Includes set of 7 dress weights, 7 drapery hooks, and leather souvenir needlebook.

Vintage pink and white beads, 4 strands each 16 inches long, plastic.

Blue Tinkerbell fabric, fat quarter with a little square taken out of the corner, cotton.

Sticker lot, 10 sheets of various sizes and themes, missing a few stickers here and there.

Stamp lot, 20 canceled stamps from non-English speaking countries, except one from Australia.

Click on the image to enlarge:

Vintage Knits for Men knitting pattern book by Coats & Clark, book no. 134 from 1962.

Vintage See How They Grow pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 2-14, star book no. 216 (unknown year).

Vintage Sweaters pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 10-52, star book no. 176 (unknown year).

Kids magazine from Martha Stewart, special birthday issue.

Kids Parties magazine from Better Homes and Gardens.

Embellished Embroidery booklet by Pauline Brown, came with a kit but I don't have the materials anymore. Includes many techniques and patterns.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010 11:17:17 AM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
Giddiup222
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010 08:23:43 PM »

I claim thelastkodama for The Golden Family Craft Treasury, 1975 book with more than 150 craft projects and activities. 1st claim(2 allowed) 0 sent 0 received Hello! I'm from Biloxi, MS. No smoking / Dog friendly! (Just one though) EVERYTHING HALF PRICE! CLAIM IT! IT'S YOURS! IF IT SAYS PICK ONE, PICK 2! MIX AND MATCH ANY WAY YOU PLEASE! MAKE AN OFFER ON ANYTHING! I DON'T WANT TO STALL THE SWAP LONGER
Shocked
pick 1 fridge magnets car fabric (bumpy feeling fabric) 1 yard (Sold for like $11 a yard or more at the quilt shop  if I remember right) pick 2 Fabric:   3/4 yard -- green and blue with daisies (cotton) kind of a ribbed feeling. It's longer than 3/4 yard with like a fat quater size cut out of it. reddish stripes (cotton) 1 yard label maker - extra tape sold at walmart ceramic christmas ornaments (all 3 as 1/2 a claim) pick 3   ribbons, lace ( 3 spools = 1 claim) (all except big red spool on top left. It got claimed by the wreath this Christmas!) Fabric- about a fat quarter size dvd tins (1 tin = 1/3 a claim)  I bought these to use for magnetic quiet books. Just never did bandanas (1 bandana = 1/3 claim) colors-  white, blue, sage green pick 10! ( 1 package = 1/10 of a claim.   option: pick 5 and also pick something equal to a 1/2 claim) Bias -- I might have any color you want Smiley You can PM first before you claim if there are certain colors you want that you don't see hem tape, lace, seam binding
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010 03:16:19 PM by Giddiup222 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010 09:18:03 PM »

Okay, I give (again)!  I'll take the: 20 packages of various seam binding

(I don't care what colors, though I would like the thinner ones, since I'll probably use them to make potholders... at this rate I'm going to be making potholders for a year!  At least I know what everyone will get for Christmas... it'll go well with my tradition of recipe cards, though... hmmm...)

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts Received: 1

I live in a smoke-free house with a dog that sheds more than should be possible.  I try to dust off as much dog hair as possible, but it gets in everything.

‘Claim 1’ section

Crocheted bowling pin and pattern
This bowling pin was crocheted from a pattern in a Crochet-A-Day calendar, except it does not have the weighted milk jug in it.  You get the pattern (so you can make the set of ten pins and the ball) and one oddball pin (bowling trophy?  I don’t know)

New Ideas for Lap Quilting with Georgia Bonesteel (hardcover)

More Lap Quilting with Georgia Bonesteel (hardcover, includes templates)

Easy-to-Make Scrap Crafts (softcover)

Dog or Cat key/leash hooks (please specify which one – they are the same size, the one only looks larger because it was moved in the picture to condense the photo – yes, I was too lazy to take another one…)

Woodcraft Bits and Bobs – reindeer doorhanger and stacking evergreen trees (comes as a set)

Tomato or Pumpkin crocheted pincushion (I NO LONGER HAVE THE BRIGHT RED TOMATO, so your only option is the deep red one - but i"m too lazy to take another picture).  These are approximately hand-sized, obviously depending on the size of your hand…

Two beaded ornaments kits – They have been opened, but I quickly figured out they weren’t for me.  The Christmas Light one is missing the cover/instructions, but it’s the same as the candle one, so it should be easy to figure out.

One set of four crochet keepers, as pictures (leaf pattern).  Please specify E-H or I-L

Small knit scarf, double thick, approx 30" x 4".  Made with a part-wool yarn, if I recall correctly (I think it was a Lion Brand Jiffy)

Lot of misc yarn (I'm hesitant to offer because I'm pretty sure there WILL BE DOG HAIR stuck to it - see not about hyper-shedding dog above).  Really random leftover bits, maybe good for small projects, mixed media projects...?  

Lot of three patterns - the bunny pattern has been cut out, the other two don't seem to be (I did not buy them originally!)

Set of molds - I used them for soap and plaster (the ones I have used) but I think some of them are candy molds?

Two sets of five knit stitch markers, or choose one set for 1/2 a claim.

‘Claim 2’ section

Panels of fabric – each measures about 34” x 45”, please specify bear or … whatever you’d call the other one.

Set of four scarves – one is a Hawaii map (with the words ‘Aloha and Hawaii on it), one is the Bermuda islands, the others are green and red.

Ceramic pulls/handles – they were originally on a basket, I think.

Lots of pom-poms (specify which lot)

Random assortment of Cookie Cutters

Felted purse thingie - it's not overly felted, but pretty solid, and has a button closure.  Measures about 4x6 inches

Bag o'buttons, stuffed full.  Mixed, random lot.

Some fake flowers.  Don't really know why I had these.

For the Harry Potter fan: set of 6 matchbook notepads and the beginnings of a set of magnet spells.  (instructions here: http://www.smeddley.com/crafts/craftpics/spell-magnets.html and I'll send a CD with the fonts and files, if you want, as well).

Cross stitch kit

If you want to mix and match or see if I have something similar that you might want, please PM me!  I'm pretty flexible!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010 09:18:43 PM by Smeddley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftaddiction
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010 08:41:25 AM »

I claim Smeddley for the molds

1st claim this round

I live in Iowa. Our house is smoke free. We have a small hypoallergenic dog (all dogs produce pet dander but these breeds don't shed much). If I put custom by an item, it means I don't have one made and will make one for you. I've put items that I can easily make within the 2 week requirement.

One Item Per Claim
Baby Pinafore - I have a baby pink or or can make a custom
The pattern says it is for 0-3 months, but it looks larger. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Baby Pink:

Soft Red: I don't have this one anymore but I can make another.

Market Bag

Other views:

Should be very sturdy, as it is make out of twine. Bread not included  Wink

Baby Blanket

It is hard to see the color in the pic. It is a light baby pink. The size is about 22” x 30”.

Seal - custom

Clutch - Custom - unlined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Large Christmas Bell Stamp

This is a large stamp at 4"x4". It would be great for making Christmas cards or stamping on presents. The lines are only there because it isn't mounted yet. Once you mount it (like on an acrylic block), they will go away. If you don't use acrylic blocks, I can mount it on wood for you. Sorry I don't have a better color to show the stamp. I like carving stamps. I don't use them, so I only have a few stamp pads.  You wouldn't get it in time for this Christmas, but you would have it for next Smiley

Christmas Stamps

The lines around the stamps are because they aren't mounted. You can mount them yourself or I can do it for you. I can mount them on wood or I can use static cling foam and send an acrylic block so you can use 1 block for hundreds or stamps.

FireFlower - custom

Goomba - custom

Bob-omb - custom

Cupcake - Custom

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom

About 6 inches long

Octopus - This one

Skinny Scarf - This one

Triangle Shawl - Custom

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf. Let me know what color you want.

Two Items Per Claim

Resin Pendants - Both sets for half a claim
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Some came out good while some have tiny imperfections. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Square

A little under 12"

Hand carved Stamps - Custom - Both for 1 claim or 1 for half a claim

Let me know if you want them mounted or not

Oreo Tape Measure - custom
Front:

Back:

Stamps - Pick 2 sets per claim
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Three Items Per Claim
New Patterns - Chose 3 for one claim
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns. If the number is crossed out, that means I don't have it anymore.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, just let me know.

Adult Lip Gloss Cozy - Custom

to change your image viewing settings please click here
Because you never know when you need.... lip gloss.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010 08:55:03 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
guacaMolly
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010 03:24:46 PM »

I'll claim three patterns: 2626, 2779, 2806

Claim #2 / 0 not sent yet / 1 in transit / 0 received

Pick One Two: (and something from the free with claim)

Handcrafted cold process soap! My mom and I have been making and selling this stuff for over 13 years now, it's all that the family will use!

Pick from: Mocha Latte (4), Lake Winds (1), Lemongrass Orange (2) or Peppermint Tingle (2)

Strawberry oilcloth makeup/travel zippered bag

Winter Sugar Scrub- choose between Pearberry, Oatmeal Milk and Honey and Unscented (which smells lightly of cocoa butter Smiley) A super moisturizing sugar scrub with cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, avocado oil and more. I think this is a 4 oz. container

Reusable lunch bag! Outer is a nice natural colored canvas, the inner lining is a vintage white and yellow checkered pattern. Aqua button and pink and blue ribbon closure, I can give measurements if you'd like! This is one of my creations as I'm trying to find a lunch bag I like.

Vintage Apron~~pink with patterned trim. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Vintage Apron~~ Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery. This one is generous, should fit all sizes! Let me know if you'd like measurements

Pick any three (Or two from here, and one from the pick two)

Travel tissue packs (tissue included).

Michael Miller Carnival Flowers w/stripes or yellow, aqua and lime, lotus blossom, Sandi Henderson Henna Garden, Pink & White John Deere, Amy Butler Morning Glory, Butterflies, Lavender Flowers. Also available but not pictured: turquoise/chocolate brown damask (3)
Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. Seems to be good quality thick cotton or light canvas. Pre-washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

10 15 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3.

Everyday Brass Hoops. I literally do wear my pair nearly every day, made from oxidized brass that is nickel free.

Retro sunburst hoops, oxidized nickel free brass

Free with claim!
(Pick 1-3 things)

Mad about Macrame, Janis Joplin sheet music

Metallic ric-rac, metal smiley face buttons, vintage pipe cleaners, blue, lavender and aqua thread, and a length of black trim

25 little black plastic earring holders
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010 08:32:35 AM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010 08:56:01 AM »

I claim guacaMolly for 2 bars of soap (Lake Winds and Peppermint Tingle )

2st claim this round, 1 sent, 0 received

I live in Iowa. Our house is smoke free. We have a small hypoallergenic dog (all dogs produce pet dander but these breeds don't shed much). If I put custom by an item, it means I don't have one made and will make one for you. I've put items that I can easily make within the 2 week requirement.

One Two Items Per Claim

20 30 Safety Eyes Blue, 10mm

Latch Hook Kit Sealed, brand new

Needlework Lap Frame

Gryffindor Stamp about 3 inches tall

Baby Pinafore - I have a baby pink or or can make a custom
The pattern says it is for 0-3 months, but it looks larger. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Baby Pink:

Soft Red: I don't have this one anymore but I can make another.

Market Bag

Other views:

Should be very sturdy, as it is make out of twine. Bread not included  Wink

Baby Blanket

It is hard to see the color in the pic. It is a light baby pink. The size is about 22” x 30”.

Seal - custom

Clutch - Custom - unlined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Large Christmas Bell Stamp

This is a large stamp at 4"x4". It would be great for making Christmas cards or stamping on presents. The lines are only there because it isn't mounted yet. Once you mount it (like on an acrylic block), they will go away. If you don't use acrylic blocks, I can mount it on wood for you. Sorry I don't have a better color to show the stamp. I like carving stamps. I don't use them, so I only have a few stamp pads.  You wouldn't get it in time for this Christmas, but you would have it for next Smiley

Christmas Stamps

The lines around the stamps are because they aren't mounted. You can mount them yourself or I can do it for you. I can mount them on wood or I can use static cling foam and send an acrylic block so you can use 1 block for hundreds or stamps.

FireFlower - custom

Goomba - custom

Bob-omb - custom

Cupcake - Custom

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom

About 6 inches long

Octopus - This one

Skinny Scarf - This one

Triangle Shawl - Custom

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf. Let me know what color you want.

Two Three Items Per Claim

Resin Pendants - Both sets for 1/3 a claim
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Some came out good while some have tiny imperfections. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Square

A little under 12"

Hand carved Stamps - Custom -  1 for 1/3 a claim

Let me know if you want them mounted or not

Oreo Tape Measure - custom
Front:

Back:

Stamps - Pick 2 3 sets per claim
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Three Four Items Per Claim
New Patterns - Chose 3 for one claim remaining 4 patterns for 1 claim
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns. If the number is crossed out, that means I don't have it anymore.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, just let me know.

Adult Lip Gloss Cozy - Custom

to change your image viewing settings please click here
Because you never know when you need.... lip gloss.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 08:48:41 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
Giddiup222
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010 10:20:38 AM »

I can't resist! I have to have the adult lip gloss cozy. Could I get 2?If so, I claim craftaddiction for 2 adult lip gloss cozies and the Latch hook kit.

2nd claim
0 sent
1 received!

Hello! I'm from Biloxi, MS. No smoking / might have some pet dander around. Had a cat but he ran away 6 months ago and we watched a dog for a friend last month.

Hello! I'm from Biloxi, MS. No smoking / might have some pet dander around. Had a cat but he ran away 6 months ago and we watched a dog for a friend last month.

pick 1

car fabric (bumpy feeling fabric - polyester blend I think) 1 yard

pick 2

Fabric:   3/4 yard -- green and blue with daisies (cotton) kind of a ribbed feeling. It's longer than 3/4 yard with like a fat quater size cut out of it.

fridge magnets

reddish stripes (cotton) 1 yard

pick 3

ribbons, lace ( 3 spools = 1 claim) (all except big red spool on top left. It got claimed by the wreath this Christmas!)

Fabric- about a fat quarter size

label maker - extra tape sold at walmart Smiley

ceramic christmas ornaments (all 3 as 1/3 a claim)

dvd tins (1 tin = 1/3 a claim)  I bought these to use for magnetic quiet books. Just never did

bandanas (1 bandana = 1/3 claim) colors-  white, blue, sage green

pick 10!
( 1 package = 1/10 of a claim.   option: pick 5 and also pick something equal to a 1/2 claim)

Bias -- I might have any color you want Smiley You can PM first before you claim if there are certain colors you want that you don't see

hem tape, lace, seam binding

New Things!!!

pick 1

yarn and crochet needles (Not sure what kind of yarn. It's like baby soft from walmart and then there's some purle shimmery yarn)

Various machine feet, throat plate, and tid bits

two June Tailor thread stands (one of them needs to be fixed - the nails came out of the leg)

Lot of assorted sewing machine thread

Lots of lace!

pick 2

Lot of different sewing/ craft embellishments (feather strand, barretts, iron-on applique, beads, etc.)

Floral wire, spanish moss, tin pot and flower stay stuff? I don't know what thats called Smiley

7 zippers in different lengths

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010 01:55:05 PM by Giddiup222 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
guacaMolly
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2010 02:03:46 PM »

Ooh, I'd love the thread stands!!!!

Claim #3 / 0 not sent yet / 1 in transit / 1 received

Pick One Two: (and something from the free with claim)

Strawberry oilcloth makeup/travel zippered bag

Winter Sugar Scrub- choose between Pearberry, Oatmeal Milk and Honey and Unscented (which smells lightly of cocoa butter Smiley) A super moisturizing sugar scrub with cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, avocado oil and more. I think this is a 4 oz. container

Reusable lunch bag! Outer is a nice natural colored canvas, the inner lining is a vintage white and yellow checkered pattern. Aqua button and pink and blue ribbon closure, I can give measurements if you'd like! This is one of my creations as I'm trying to find a lunch bag I like.

Vintage Apron~~pink with patterned trim. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Vintage Apron~~ Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery. This one is generous, should fit all sizes! Let me know if you'd like measurements

Pick any three (Or two from here, and one from the pick two)

Travel tissue packs (tissue included).

Michael Miller Carnival Flowers w/stripes or yellow, aqua and lime, lotus blossom, Sandi Henderson Henna Garden, Pink & White John Deere, Amy Butler Morning Glory, Butterflies, Lavender Flowers. Also available but not pictured: turquoise/chocolate brown damask (3)
Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. Seems to be good quality thick cotton or light canvas. Pre-washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

10 15 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3.

Free with claim!
(Pick 1-3 things)

Mad about Macrame, Janis Joplin sheet music

Metallic ric-rac, metal smiley face buttons, vintage pipe cleaners, blue, lavender and aqua thread, and a length of black trim

25 little black plastic earring holders
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010 02:06:19 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010 02:54:34 PM »

I'd like to claim guacaMolly for the pearberry scrub, Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands, Janis Joplin sheet music, and the blue, lavender and aqua thread. guac please let me know if the mix of items is alright with you!

Claim #3 / 1 not sent yet / 1 in transit / 1 received

I live in Vermont, USA in a smoke-free house with many cats.

Pick 1:

Yellow corduroy, 1.3 yards, two tiny patches of discoloration.

Upholstery fabric scraps lot 1. Both pictures, shown on my blue and white bed with 18” ruler.

Upholstery fabric scraps lot1. Both pictures, shown on my blue and white bed with 18” ruler.

Vintage yarn collection, 5 skeins of yarn from my grandmother's stash. Red Tivolaine, 70% brushed Texas mohair, 15% virgin wool, 15% nylon; Black “Frostlon Petite” Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic; Cream “Kitten” Reynolds, 84% acrylic, 16% wool; Tan with no tag but looks and feels the same as the Kitten; White “Frostlon Petite” Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic. I don't know how much there is in each skein, but they all look pretty full.

The Flirty Work Skirt. This was an experiment for me, but I'm never going to wear it. Made from size 8 LA Blues shorts (feel more like size 7 to me).

Pick 2:

White, blue and red flowers fabric, full yard, lightweight cotton

Pink frog fabric, almost a full yard, flannel.

Upholstery fabric scraps lot 3. Shown on my blue and white bed with 18” ruler.

Jar of whimsies, 5 inches tall and packed with little bits, bobs, and goodies. Outside of the USA will be sent in a baggie so as to avoid the risk of breaking glass. *moved from pick 1 section*

Teal ovarian cancer awareness ribbon fabric, fat quarter of quilting cotton. I'll include the Break the Silence bracelet, too.

Junk jeweler's dream, baggie filled with vintage jewelry, findings, mismatched earrings, chains, beads, broken pendants, and more for you to upcycle.

Custom tea wallet (not the one in the picture). I'll work with you on the colors, but I can only work from my stash so no guarantees I will have exactly what you want. You may claim two wallets at once if you'd like that to be your whole claim.

Pick 3:

McCall's M4323, uncut bag patterns

Mottled purple fabric, fat quarter, soft cotton

Baby pirate iron-on patches

Mottled blue and lavender fabric, fat quarter, cotton

Iron-on letters, doubles of the common ones and three E's

One pack Pero-Fuse fusible waistband interfacing. New, contains 3 yards x 1.25” finished width.

Lot of 3 zippers. Pink = 12” White = 12” Tan = 9”.

Maple leaf dotee, made by me for the dotee swap before I discovered a new technique and made a different set. *moved from the pick 2 section*

Posies pillow case *moved from the pick 2 section*

10 commandments fabric panels, written in fancy script with washable fabric markers. Two panels with 5 commandments each, measuring about 10x14 inches.

One machine embroidered dove patch, measures 4.5x5 inches. Two available.

Iron-on patches for jeans. Two and a half large size (5x7”), and 10 small size (2x3”), one small bit taken out of a little white patch.

Big ceramic iris bead, 2 inches.

Vintage sewing supplies (lot of 3 items), from my grandmother's stash. Includes set of 7 dress weights, 7 drapery hooks, and leather souvenir needlebook.

Vintage pink and white beads, 4 strands each 16 inches long, plastic.

Blue Tinkerbell fabric, fat quarter with a little square taken out of the corner, cotton.

Sticker lot, 10 sheets of various sizes and themes, missing a few stickers here and there.

Stamp lot, 20 canceled stamps from non-English speaking countries, except one from Australia.

Click on the image to enlarge:

Sew Beautiful magazine, issue no. 107, 2006 – a lot of baby and children's clothes patterns in this issue.

Cross Stitch Fridges pattern book by the American School of Needlework (pictures show front and back)

Vintage Knits for Men knitting pattern book by Coats & Clark, book no. 134 from 1962.

Vintage See How They Grow pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 2-14, star book no. 216 (unknown year).

Vintage Sweaters pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 10-52, star book no. 176 (unknown year).

Kids magazine from Martha Stewart, special birthday issue.

Kids Parties magazine from Better Homes and Gardens.

Free with claim! claim any/all

Halloween iron-on patches

Roses cross stitch pattern

Patons spiral socks pattern

Crochet afghan pattern

Patterns for argyle socks
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010 04:22:00 PM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kenko Lightmeters Review- KFM-1100 and KFM-2100
How to use the Photo Master Target
How to Edit a Composite Image
Cameron Hybrid Tripod and Photo Clam Ball Heads
Photo Clam Ball Head
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...