A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 45 **Shops Only**signups to Dec 15/10  (Read 13968 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010 04:25:30 PM »

OPEN

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with all my yarn, cameras and kitchen gadgets. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

swappy the mouse for Lo{ve}: 2pt

TASTY STUFF:
homemade marshmallows:1pt

10-15 (despite my precision piping some of these turned out puny, so you may get extra) , fresh, handmade marshmallows. NO cornsyrup, NO dyes. They have little specks of vanilla bean in them, a soft texture and are not too sweet. These can be packaged for gift-giving upon request (in plastic candy bags with ingredients listed), otherwise they will come in ziplocks and lots of padding to prevent squishing. PM me for larger amounts.
Ingredients: gelatin, sugar, powdered sugar, honey, vanilla bean, salt, water

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

bulky triangle scarf:1pt REDUCED!!!

bulky, wool-blend, triangle shaped scarf! yay!

knit matryoshka:2pt

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:1ptREDUCED!!

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

custom knit bangles:1pt

Vegan options, different colors and sizes available. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

tequila sunset:.5

super-slub, unbleached cotton plied with bright red wool.

knitting needles: .5 each

vintage boye circs: size 9/29" gone
non-vintage boye DPNS: size 2

ADORNMENTS:

hair clips:2 for 1pt or 5 for 2pt

black crown, white rose -- purple flower, yellow flower

wooden guard -- pink & white HK, green HK, red HK, pink HK

clear yellow flower 1, clear yellow flower 2 -- white crown, vintage buttons

hive, bee -- strawberry 1, strawberry 2

vintage purple 1, vintage purple 2 --light cameo, dark cameo

antique gold ornate, antique bee

Copper Cameo Necklace:1ptNEW!!

a copper colored, plastic cameo on a matching chain.

Clay Acorns:1pt

acorn caps and oven-bake clay and a frosted glass leaf charm with an antique gold loop to hang off a chain of your choice. If you would like a necklace PM me and I can add one for 1pt.
claim from top to bottom: acorn1, acorn2, acorn3.

"A Rose by Any Other Name" Asymmetrical Necklace:1pt

A commercialy-crocheted rose on a silver colored chain with lobster claw clasp.

Latte Art Disco:1pt

clear, neon pink, vintage acrylic charms with opaque rosetta design and silver glitter

Adobe Necklace:1pt

A vintage, silver charm with dangling glass and clay accent beads

Peace Dove Pendant:1pt

A long, gunmetal pendant with an acrylic peace sign charm, a clay bird charm and glass bead.

A leaf and a Looking Glass Necklace:1pt

A shiny silver branch charm with a vintage faux pearl behind a faceted clear blue charm. The clear charm magnifies all the little details of the vintage pearls that is really hard to capture, but is really lovely.

unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern
5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression
17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

CLOTHING:

teeshirts hand-silkscreened by me and heatset.
PM for more info on sizing, etc

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

Naughty Dinner Guest Teacup: 2ptNEW!!

A dishwasher resist glaze "lipstick stain" on the edge of a fancy china cup.

Incognito Teacup: 3pt

A dishwasher-resistant glaze moustache on the lip of a fancy china cup. Comes with matching saucer.

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

Obsession cup:.5pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze.

claims from me:
loudxmouse to oneredboot - R2D2 baby hat - (3)

claims i have made:
from 44:
rackycoo to loudxmouse: Flower Pendant: .5 and Cheer Pendant: .5--(1pt)

from 45:
ehinders to loudxmouse custom pillow(2)

Current: 3
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010 05:44:34 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010 04:28:05 PM »

CLOSED!

See you all in the next round.  Happy Holidays!!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

ENLARGED TO SHOW DETAIL...THE MOVEMENTS ARE APPROX 1 INCH TALL.
Steampunk pendants - 1 point.  

choose Plain Jane (l) or Caged Bird (r)

choose Thing 1 (l) or Thing 2 (r)

choose Me (l) or Mini-me (r)

choose Tick (l) or Tock (r)

lego charms - 1 point.  Please PM to discuss colors. These are some I've made in the past.  These will be made with heavy weight Aanraku bails and comes on a custom-sized silver plated chain.

Owl pin - 2 points.  Good quality silver-plated pin with gemstone.

scrabble tile pendant - 2 pendants for 1 point.  Mounted on a silver-plated Aanaraku-like bail.  Can do any initial except for K.  

Leaf charm bracelets - 2 points.  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

fun earrings - 3 for 1 point. Please claim as Row A #1-5, Row B #1-6.

Japanese paper dolls - 3 girls for 1 point.  Measures approximately 5.5 inches tall.  Made from cardstock and origami paper. Perfect as a decoration on a gift or as a bookmark.  These are all gone.  I'll be taking pics of more soon.

Mix and match baby bibs - 4 for 2 points. 100% cotton front with fleece backing. Designed to keep the wetness off your baby's skin.  Please claim by letter (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J)

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

large lego soap - 1 point  Slightly larger than 2.5" x 2.5". Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.  
See pic on right.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Baby one on bottom SOLD!

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:
atsuko to HippieKender - puzzle soap -  (blue, pink, orange) 3 for 1 point

Claims I made:

Current: 2
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 3

my wishlist
-vintage dress patterns size 10 kids
-dresses/jackets for Lana
-cotton zippered pouches
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers
-metal frame picture blanks for use with Diamond Glaze
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010 07:29:54 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010 04:39:28 PM »

OPEN

Hello everyone! I'm in Georgia, USA. I live in a kid and pet friendly, non-smoking home. However, all critters (2 and 4 legged) are kept well away from my crafting. It is my link to sanity so they aren't allowed near any of it! Wink

I LOVE to embroider!
I've included a couple examples in my profile of my work. I would love to do some custom embroidery for you. Smiley

Custom Button Spring tree for funthreads! (1)

NEW ITEMS!

Custom Made Crochet Slippers (1)
- PM me for details and color options! I can do regular slippers (see green on left) or mary jane style. I can add a single flower (like yellow example), double flower (right hand green) or a simple bow. I also have some vintage buttons that can be simple decoration for the MJ style.

Flower hair clips (2 for .5, mix and match!) - I can do these in various colors and your choice of style of clip. I have alligators, barrettes and large bobby pins.

Girl's Messenger bags (1)
- Perfect for a busy little Miss between the ages of 6-9! Both are fully lined, have an inner pocket, and decorated with 3 removable fabric flower pins.

Claim as either red or pink!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/playbag1.jpg
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/playbag1deet-1.jpg
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/playbag2.jpg
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/playbag1deet-1.jpg

Custom Order Stenciled T-shirts (1-2 pts depending on complexity of design) - primary color shirts available, Please PM me before making a claim to discuss design and color!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_0402.jpg

2 Point Items

1 Point Items

Beginner's Embroidery Kit (1)- comes with 6" wooden hoop, 2 embroidery needles, 3 skeins of embroidery floss (colors can be customized), 1-12" piece of cotton fabric (edges treated for fraying), hand out explaining basic embroidery stitches and the claimer gets to chose a simple design to have applied to the fabric to customize the kit

Bearded hat (1) - acrylic, fits a 22-23" noggin

Pin cushions (1 pt each) - made from eco felt, approx 3 1/2" across and 1 1/4" tall, used a pb jar lid for the bottom to prevent sticking yourself through the bottom...yep, I've done that too many times. Wink

Purple Pin Cushion

Live Pin Cushion

Side shot says "Live, Love, Sew..."

Apple Butter (1)- 1 half pint available

Candy Apple Jelly (1 each) - 7 half pint available

Mulled Cider Jelly (1 each) (spiced with cinnamon, cloves and a hint of orange) - 9 half pint available

Peach Preserves (1 each) - 4 half pints available

.5 Point Items

Headbands (2 for .5) - acrylic, fits most adult heads - Available - 2 pink, 4 multi, 2 Santa, 1 brown, 1 Bulldog, 1 camo

Beaded headbands (2 for .5) - (Beads behave better when worn. They apparently dislike cameras.) - Available 1 teal, 1 black - I can do custom orders of these!

Beaded V headbands (2 for .5) - (Beads behave better when worn. They apparently dislike cameras.) - Available 2 burgundy, 1 teal, 1 red, 1 pink - I can do custom orders for these!

Camoflage ear warmers (2 for.5) - acrylic, fits most men's heads, 1 available

[/url]

Hedgehog pin cushion (.5)
- made with felt and muslin, filled with polyfil, button eyes and nose

SUPPLIES!

3 glass jars (1)
- will hold about 4-6 oz each

Teach Yourself Visually Crocheting (2) - This is one of the two books that I used to learn to crochet! In excellent condition and full of great illustrations

Wish List!

Blank note cards and Christmas cards
Beaded stitch markers
flannel lounge pants for me!
wall art - PM me for colors and designs

~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~

Claims from me:

Sent
Troublet to funthreads - Custom Winter hoop (1)
Troublet to guacaMolly -Lavender headband, black beaded headband and reusable gift bags (1)
Troublet to craftaddiction - ornaments (2pt)
Troublet to Avesthel - pralines (1)
Troublet to TheSapphireMoon - red cowl (1)

Claims that I've made:
Received
sheepBlue to Troublet - fairy princess silhouette (1)
Lapoli to Troublet - green felted soap (1) and cinnamon sugar banana chips (1)

Zelda.Suicide to Troublet - 1 set of barmops (1)
sarahj2001 to Troublet - Custom t-shirts for Troublet (3)
TheSapphireMoon to Troublet - custom bedside organizers (4)

Starting points:5
Current points:1
Pending points: 0
Total points: 1
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013 05:26:03 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010 05:19:55 PM »

CLOSED!
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM CORRAL

C1. Sweater soakers or longies Your choice of color and size, please pm before claiming. (1)

HALF POINT (see also supplies at the bottom)

H1. Test socks cotton/nylon blend, choose by letter, A B C D E. Procion dyed (1/2 ea)

H2. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

Indigo dyed handkerchief, stars:

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, squares or scrunched:

H4. camel batik small cotton panel, procion dyes (1/2)

H5.Romney cat toy needle felted romney wool cat toy. My cats have a toy like this, and it is the only toy that they treat like real prey. I can make these in various colors by request. (1/2)

H6.  felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1/2 ea)

H7. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

ONE POINT:

1A. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. 1 pt each. choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe
turquoise and purple chiffon
red and brown chiffon
orange and red chiffon
blue green and brown chiffon
red-pink-black crepe
tan, blue, white crepe

1C.Walnut dyed yarn commercial Rowan 4 ply wool from lapoli, dyed with natural walnut dye and alum. Three skeins available, 50g/160m per skein. (1 pt per skein)

1E. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1F. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1G. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1H. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

Or Child size S low water immersion dye shirts (1 ea). Choose orange & blue or orange & avocado.

1I. Indigo batik panels sizes mostly 18-22" rectangles or squares. Cotton broadcloth, wax with indigo dye. (1 ea)
Choose:
sun and animals

1J. Indigo dyed stuff: choose potholders (2 for 1 pt) or lunch bag (with strap, velcro closure) (1 pt).

Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: choose stars, center stripe, right stripe (1 ea).

cotton bandana for human or pet (1)

1K. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe. (1 ea).

1M. bamboo socks with procion dye, size women's 9-11 (standard size). (1) each, choose red, orange/brown, orange/black

1N. sweater hat from two wool sweaters. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1)
less tall and slightly smaller hat, light blue (1)

1O. Fiber pom poms choose size (up to ~4" diameter) and colors. 3 for 1 pt.

1P. Felt samples  small felted samples, have thin areas and holes. 1 pt takes all three. (1)

1Q.  Bernat "Scandia" yarn, 78% wool, 17% polyester, 5% acrylic. Blue and brown, approx 50 gm/1.75 oz per skein, 68 yds. Two skeins available (1 pt per skein)

TWO POINTS:

2B. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2C Lavender beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2D. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2E. Bass purse soft purse, cotton panel with mystery lining, repurposed belt strap. I can add a snap closure to the top if you would like. 20x6" (2)

2F. Silk shibori scarves 2 pt each. Choose (left to right)
Heavy sandwashed silk crepe:
indigo (not acid dye)
burgundy and black
rainbow and black
straw, grey, tan

Silk Charmeuse, choose:
turquoise and blue/grey
orange, red, and brown
silver and black
rainbow and black
indigo (not acid dye)

2G. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head). (2)

2H. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22") (2)

2I. Indigo shibori knee socks indigo dyed poly/cotton knee socks, fits women's size 10-13, wide calf (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

SUPPLIES

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S4. scarf blanks black silk crepe de chine scarves, choose 11x60 or 8x54 (1/2 ea)

S5. Angel wings wire and gold thread, both pairs for 1/2 pt

S6. Tins! assortment of small tins. Whole lot for 1 pt.

Items I have claimed:
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - baggie of vintage buttons (1)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - elastic lot (1)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus -  cotton voile tulip print (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Felted lattice scarf - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - custom sweater hats 3pt and procion test socks A & C 1pt (4)
[/size]

Starting Points: 3 available; 1 pending
Available Points:  3
Pending Points :   4
Total Points:        7
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011 11:18:34 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010 05:24:04 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade

Custom

McCall's M6173- Leggings - 1pt (2pts for zipper leggings)

For sizing info: http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m6173-products-11288.php?page_id=114

Kwik sew 3758- Dress 2 pts, skirt only 1pt

2 pt items

Elastic waist polka dot dress

Made from a Kwik Sew pattern in size XL

Size:
Natural waist-35-37
Bust-43-45

1 pt items

Reconstructed vintage neckties
Avocado and gold "bling" tie

Black linen "tight" tie

Ivy league "prick" tie

Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

.5pt items

.25pt items
Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

2 pt items
Chic and simple sewing- 2pts
Patterns are all intact and pages barely looked through. My mom bought this for me but apparently fat girls can't be chic because patterns only go up to size L (10-12). I got PO'd and didn't even read any pages after seeing that.

1 pt items

.25 pt items

Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies (you get all items)

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Samplers Stitchery- Jill Jarnow (US only please)

Claims made from me -  

Claims I have made -

Pending:0
Current:2

TOTAL:  2
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011 05:49:46 PM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010 05:24:25 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark! Open!

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley
Every small pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image. More items coming soon!

Purple glass cuff bracelet (1 point)

Clear, purple and gold ornaments (1 point)

Long necklaces with singed flower accent. Wear with the flower off to one side. No clasps, they just slip over your head. The purple ones are both long enough to be doubled up.

Long flower necklace #1 (1 point)

Long flower necklace #2 (1 point)

Long flower necklace #3 (1 point)

Long flower necklace #4 (1 point)

Happy heart necklace (.5 points) Turquoise heart pendant and cheerfully colored beads. Three of the same necklace available. Its about 22 long.

Black and pink flower cascade necklace/earrings (1 point)) The beads are glass, and the earring wires are surgical steel.

A bunch of beady things ( 1 point) Things I made playing around with beads and wire.

Apple charms ( 1 point) Made by me. They would make a cute necklace.

Scarab beads and a pendant (.5 points) Long ago, I made one of these into a pendant. You can see the direction the beads are to be threaded by looking at the pendant. I think these were made in Egypt. They are some kind of white clay or stone that is carved, and a glossy turquoise-colored glaze covers them.

Pendants # 1 (.5 points)

Pendants #2 (.5 points)

Total:     1 points

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010 02:16:32 PM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010 05:42:57 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!

SPEND 1 PT, GET 1 PT FREE!!!!

FREE WITH CLAIM
Embroidered yarn ball with knitting needles (on craft felt) or Crocheted ice cream cone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barmops  (1 pt for 2)
Cotton terry barmops with fabric strip (to make it all purdy).
I will have more soon (if you have a theme or colors you would like let me know and I will see if I have anything in my stash that would work)!
Claim as Boots (2) or Snails (3)

Claim as Purple Flowers (4) or Amy Butler (3) or Blueberries (2) or Lemons (2)

Claim as Spinning Wheels (1) or Sewing Machines (4) or Grapes (2) or Apples (4)

Claim as Chocolates (2) or Rainbows (3) or Pink/White Flowers (4) or Fruit (2)

Crocheted Ornaments  (6 ornaments for 0.5 pt or all 12 for 1 pt)

Crocheted Child's Granny Shrug  (1 pt)

On my 5 yr old (he wears 5/6, will fit larger, I can actually get it on myself, I'm a S/M in women's) - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/80b59a9d.jpg

Crocheted Baby Hat   (0.5 pt)
Approximately 6 mo sized

On Z - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/29f37445.jpg

Fabric Cover Binder  (1 pt)
Binder (I think it's 2in) with removable fabric cover

Onesie Dresses  (2 pts each)
Super cute onesies with "skirts" attached!  In the sewing process the onesies lose between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in length so just take that into account when claiming.  (I left the unfinished pictures up because they are more true to color)

(the fabric is sewn on the outside, encased in the onesie itself so there are no rough edges to rub on baby)
Claim as Aqua/Mocca (Size 3-6mos, Circo) (see dress above)
Claim as Pink/Kleo (Flowers) (Size 6-9mos, Circo) or White/Pink Starburst (Size 6-9mos, Circo)

Wristlet Zipper Pouch  (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, has interfacing so it holds it's shape nicely, 4 card slots inside, detachable strap.

Naugahyde cuffs  (1 pt each)
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long
(This one is more child/tween sized, or if you have a TINY wrist, like smaller than 5 1/2in when measured snug)

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Pillowcase Dresses  (3 pts each)
Pillowcase Dresses!! I am offering 2 (for the time being, maybe more if you're good Wink ) dresses of your choosing from my etsy shop (link in signature), choose from ready to ship dresses or custom dresses, any size (from newborn to 5/6T), if you would like a custom dress please PM me first to make sure I can get it done to ship within the 1 week time frame.  
Pictured dresses are just examples (they are both Z's, though I do have both fabrics available for custom dresses in my shop)...

Owl Onesie (1 pt)
Appliqued Owl Onesies, Gerber brand, 18 mos

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (4 sets available)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)  (3 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Pink Crocheted Scarf (1 pt)
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Toddler skirt  (0.5 pt)
Black Hawaiian (12 mos)

Toddler shorts (0.5 pt)
Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (0.5 pt each)
Claim as Eagles, Duke, Steelers, Camo, or Skulls

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt for both)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Custom hand embroidered bib, please pm me before claiming to discuss designs.
Bibs available... Teal (1), Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (3), Orange (2)

SUPPLIES!

Adorable Knits for Tots book  (2 pts)

Vintage Spinnerin Knitting Pattern book  (1 pt)
His & Hers (1963) Volume 166, His and Hers sweaters.

Ribbon  (0.5 pt each)
NEW, 5/8in, 4 ft, 100% polyester
Choose Popsicles or Ice Cream Cones

CandyA$$ CrossStitch Kit  (0.5 pt)

Wooden Bag Sticks  (0.5 pt)

Iron-on Vinyl  (1 pt)
2ydX17in piece and 8 4.5inx17in pieces

Button Elevator  (0.5 pt)

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Sewing Patterns (0.25 pt each)
Claim as Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut) or Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to Troublet - Barmops (blueberry) - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from sheepBlue - Custom fairy princess papercut for ZS - 1 pt
from sheepBlue - Crafty Bitch mini cross stitch - 1 pt

Current: 2
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010 06:55:47 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010 05:52:21 PM »

CraftAddiction's Shop
Open

I live in a small town in Iowa. I have a small dog, who doesn't shed.
I can do custom items. If there is anything you want crocheted, just let me know. If an item says "Custom" next to it, that means you aren't getting the exact item. It is a picture of an item I made for something/someone else. I can get it done in the one week requirement. If you have any color preferences, just let me know. My items are not made with young kids in mind. If you are claiming something for a young child, please let let me know so I don't use any items they shouldn't have (like safety eyes or weights).

Get all Christmas stamps listed for 1 point!

Crafts

Market Bag - 1 pt

Other views:

Should be very sturdy, as it is make out of twine. Bread not included  Wink

Square - .5 pt

A little under 12"

Baby Blanket - 2 pt

It is hard to see the color in the pic. It is a light baby pink. The size is about 22 x 30.

Baby Pinafore - One of these or custom - 2 pt each or 2 for 3 pts
For 0-3 months. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Soft Red: Sold, I can make another.

Baby Pink:

Seal - This one or custom - 1 pt

Oreo Tape Measure - This one or custom - .5 pt
Front:

Back:

Large Christmas Bell Stamp - 1 pt

This is a large stamp at 4"x4". It would be great for making Christmas cards or stamping on presents. The lines are only there because it isn't mounted yet. Once you mount it (like on an acrylic block), they will go away. If you don't use acrylic blocks, I can mount it on wood for half a point. Sorry I don't have a better color to show the stamp. I like carving stamps. I don't use them, so I only have a few stamp pads.

Christmas Stamps 1 set (8 stamps) for 2 points

The lines around the stamps are because they aren't mounted. You can mount them yourself or I can do it for you. I charge 1 point to mount them. I can mount them on wood or I can use static cling foam and send an acrylic block so you can use 1 block for hundreds or stamps.

Hand carved Stamps - Custom - .5 point for 1 stamp

Let me know if you want them mounted or not (no charge for wood mounting). If it you want something else carved, just PM me.

Mario Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

The last image is horrible, but it gives you an idea of length. If you want it longer, or shorter, just let me know. I can do the scarf in other colors.

FireFlower - custom - 1 point

About 8-9" tall

Goomba - custom - 1 point

I think it works ups to be about 8-9" tall

Bob-omb - custom - 1 point

I can't remember how tall this one is. I think about 4-5 inches.

Zero - Custom - 2 pts

He is quite large. That is a full sized desk/office chair he is sitting on.

Clutch - Custom - 2 pts unlined or 3 pts lined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Mario or Luigi - Custom - 3 pts each

Bath/Kitchen set - custom - 1 pt

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.
I can also make it in variegated blue, white or ecru. Here is a picture of the variegated blue:

Cupcake - Custom - 1 pt

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom -  1 pt

About 6 inches long

Bear - This one or Custom  -  2 pts

Baby Octopus - This one or Custom - .5 pt

These are pretty small, so they would probably make good stalking suffers. I can make as many as you need in whatever color(s) you want.

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom - .25 pt or 5 for 1 pt

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, jut let me know.

Adult Lip Gloss Cozy - Custom - .25 pt

to change your image viewing settings please click here
Because you never know when you need.... lip gloss.

Resin Pendants - .5 pt per set .5 pt for both sets
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Some came out good while some have tiny imperfections. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Octopus - This one - 1 pt

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one - .5 pt

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size. If you want a 'perfect' one, I can make one in this color (or any other) for one point... see below.

Skinny Scarf - Custom - 1 pt

I can do this color or one of your choosing.

Cupcake Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

Triangle Shawl - Custom - 1 pts

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf.

Supplies

Ashtray -

It is very pretty, but we have no use for it. Maybe someone wants it to hold supplies?

New Patterns - 1 pts for 3 or 2 pts for all 7 of them.
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Stamps - 1pt per set or 4 sets for 3pts
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 8:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Claims from me:

Send by Dec 8
craftaddiction to sheepBlue: 4 custom penis cozies (1 pt)
Send by Dec 13
craftaddiction to jungrrl - Hand carved Stamps - 1 pt
Send by December 14
craftaddiction to HippieKender - Mario Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

Claims that I've made:

Send by Dec 14th
funthreads to craftaddiction - Quilt Kit - 1 point
Send by Dec 16
Avesthel to craftaddiction - bookmarks - 1pt
Send by Dec 16
Troublet to craftaddiction - ornaments (2pt)
Send by Dec 30
calluna to craftaddiction - calendars (2pt)

Starting points: 3
Current points:  1
Pending points: 0
Total points:  1
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010 07:13:24 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010 06:18:54 PM »

jungrrl's shop
Open!

I live in Chicago in a cat-loving home.

Crafted Items

Clothes

Rainbow Boucle Jacket - 2pt

These are more true to color than the first.

I worked so hard on this thing. It was in my WIP pile for YEARS.  From a pattern.  When I finished all my finishing I tried it on and the armhole on ONE of the sleeves was too small for me. Sad I can give full measurements if you'd like.

Whale Skirt, Size 6 - 3pt

Full size: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/4446679170_b28b6a8436.jpg
Waist - 26 in
Hip - 37 in
Lengthy - ~21 in
This is a Liz Claiborne (high-waisted?) pencil skirt. I added my zombie whale to the side!
(I also have a green on with the worm on it! I just don't have a good picture of the whole thing yet but here's the applique! http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/4445903677_8f45f11a63.jpg)

Hipster Doll Shirt - 3pt Reduced! 2pts!

Width - 15.5in (but has some give because of the deep V)
Length - 23 in
Design is called "Hipster Doll".  It is not serged but I think it's well constructed.  The sleeves are very slightly puffed and they don't hang as weird on arms as they do on my dressform.

Plush!

*Notice - I make my plush with adults in mind. That being said, if you do intend these for a little one they should be relatively safe, especially if they have iron on or plastic features.  The glued on features should be secure but.. I dunno how strong/determined your kid is. Please use your best judgement.

MADE TO ORDER - T-bone Steak - 2pt

I'm keeping this one, but I can make you another one! Fuzzy red fabric and white fleece.

Leopard Bear - 2pt

Good for kids since all facial features are safe!

Ewok Bear - 2pt

Also only safe facial features! Can change his mood by styling his hair. Cheesy

Neon Bipolar Bunny - 2pt

This thing is so pink it hurts.

Brown Pocket Kitty - 3pt

Made out of fun fur and iron on with a small felt nose.  His white chest area is a pocket! Perfect for hiding love notes. I have lots of other kitties that I will put up later

Pocket Bunny - 3pts[/s][/i] Reduced! - 2pt

Made of fun fur with glued on felt facial features.  Check out the tail action!

Senor Guzanos - 2pts Reduced! - 1pt
That's Mr. Worm, for us gringas. Notice the handsome mustache. Made from felt, some velour-ish fabric, or felted sweater, depending on the worm! FYI, my cat is obsessed with one of these! Maybe yours would be to?
Claim as Bright Guzano 1, Moss Guzano, Green Guzano 1, Dark Green Guzano 1, Olive Guzano 1, and Sweater Guzano

Claiim as Bright Guzano 2, Green Mustache Guzano, Green Guzano 2, Olive Guzano 2

Light Grey Zombie Whale - 2pts

krrriiilllllbrraiiiinns.  Made out of felt with iron on features.

Misfit Plushies!
Something wonky about each. Please love them even if they are disfigured. Wink

Brown Misfit Kitty - 1pt

Took an iron to the face and ended up flat.

Orange Felt Kitty - 1pt

So sad.

Grey Felt Kitty - 1pt

Also sad.

"Primative Worlds" Envelopes - 1/2 pt

Set of 4 envelopes made from the pages of a random book I own called "Primative Worlds"  Roll Eyes  There is no way to seal these, unfortunately but a wax stamp would look killer!

Strawberry Skirt, Size 2 - 1/2 pt

Waist - 30in
Hips - 36 in
Length - 18 in
Why so cheap you ask? It's been hanging around my house for YEARS. Please take it!  Hell, if you want it free with something else, PM me and we can work it out.

Supplies

IZone Polaroid Camera - 1pt

Takes tiny pictures which would be good for paper crafters, shrine makers, etc. Can find film on Amazon.

ONeill Hoodie - 2pts

I used to sell this kind of thing on Ebay.  This is old new stock basically.  I had grand plans for putting appliques over the O'Neill part. Maybe you could do that?  I ONLY have smalls. I can get you the exact measurements if you want! They are comfortable and thin. Originally retailed for $46.50. I have probably 8 of these.

Magazines!!
Let me know if you want any specific info like what projects are in them, etc. Generally speaking they will be in decent shape EXCEPT some/most of the ads may have scribbles or lines through them.  It was a project I did for work.

1 pt each

Domino May 2008
Interweave Knits Summer 2008
Knitting (from www.knittinginstitute.co.uk) - June 2008 / Issue 51
KnitScene - Winter 2008 / Spring 2009
Make Magazine Issue 19: Robots

1/2 pt each

Fabric Trends for Quilters - Summer 2008
Knit 'N Style - August 2008
Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion - Guide to Creative Living (A Sourcebook for Arts & Crafts) 2008/2009 - A fair amount of scribbles in this one!
Memory Makers July/August 2008
Paper Crafting with Kids by Paper Crafts Magazine
I have lots of Readymades that I'll give for 1/2 a point. Just let me know if there's one you're interested in!!

Claims I have made:
craftaddiction to jungrrl - Hand carved Stamp - Custom - .5 point
craftaddiction to jungrrl - Hand carved Stamp - Custom - .5 point
audio to jungrrl Lovekinds Altered Matchbox: 1 pts
(Total: 2 )

Claims made from me:

(Total: 0 )

Current: 0
Total: 0

Wishlist!
  • Antique(?) flower brooches! I'm planning a brooch bouquet for my wedding and I need white/silver/aqua/red brooches!
  • Knit Socks? A girl can dream right?
  • These reusable towels
  • Multiple fabric baskets to hold my winter goodies
  • Rolls of tickets (like raffle tickets)
  • Shawls
  • Goldfish in a Bag Soaps
  • Anything else I could possibly use for my wedding on a farm next fall.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010 08:12:33 AM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FabricFun

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2010 06:37:43 PM »

sent
received

Claims made from me -
Send by Dec. 26-funthreads to sarahj2001 - Finished Quilt (3 points)
Send by Dec 14th-funthreads to craftaddiction - Quilt Kit -(1 point)
Send by December 10th-funthreads to TheSapphireMoon - custom fabrics box (2 points)

Claims I have made -  
send by Dec 24th-sunspotted to funthreads - Tree skirt (1point)
                                     Afghan pattern magazine from Crochet Today!-(1point)

Send by Dec 21-pseudo_pix to funthreads-Custom unravelscarf in lavender (3 points)
Send by Dec 7-troublet to funthreads -Custom Embroidery for funthreads (1 point)

Started with: 5
Current: 5
Pending:0
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011 04:06:11 PM by funthreads » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls
Famous Author Held Coke-Fueled Parties
Olympic Medalist Gabby Douglas Raises the Bar with Second Book
Don, Meet Rosie, Rosie, Meet Don
Sex Writer Marie Calloway Addresses Dr. Phil Controversy LIVE
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...