A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 45 - Discussion Thread!  (Read 34498 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

guacaMolly
« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2010 12:24:00 PM »

Awwwh, AQ, Katie is the cutest little gnome baby EVER! Thanks for posting, congrats, and she is adorableSmiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #221 on: December 14, 2010 12:46:22 PM »

I added an oilcoth makeup bag and a custom option with the other oilcloth I have Smiley

Also-- I am STS crazy, and I want more points!!  Cheesy I am having a last chance for Christmas sale this week! Claim any 2 points, get 1 for free on everything in my store. I will ship within 24-48 hours, US or international.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #222 on: December 14, 2010 02:14:57 PM »

guacaMolly, your makeup bag is so pretty! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: December 14, 2010 04:34:49 PM »

Closed until I spend down...PW has a custom hat for me, but I think she's out of town for a bit.  Gotta go see where I can spread the rest of the points around Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #224 on: December 14, 2010 04:41:02 PM »

Organizer Note!!

Signups close tomorrow!!  Don't forget that we will be shutting down completely on December 23 until January 6.  If you haven't gotten your shop open yet, please do!!  And spread the point love around if you have them Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: December 15, 2010 05:10:18 AM »

Hey guys! I was wondering if there's any knitters out there that might be up to knitting up some quick and cozy socks for a guy who wears size 11.5 in mens shoes. I have some that I got in a swap a while back that are so toasty and they go almost up to my knees and would love to get some for my bf who's little piggies are freezing on a regular basis. Ideally they would be a little loose, almost like house slippers that just happen to go up to the knees  Smiley This isn't intended as an xmas gift so timing isn't too much of an issue, though I'd love them sooner than later - Michigan is settling into winter season and it's freezing outside!! Working out of stash is perfectly fine and I don't really care what color it is.

Here's the picture of the ones I have that I'd love recreated for my bf

Have a great day guys!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #226 on: December 15, 2010 07:26:55 AM »

About the mustaches...there is a little cry from a corner of a mustache swap Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: December 15, 2010 07:30:03 AM »

I have been so busy with crafting for the new baby and my son! Oh boy! I've made 6/11 training pants using the wee weka pattern for Azzy (I only have two pictures up so far, I plan on uploading more pictures once I finish the rest tonight), fleece diaper covers for our little man who's due in February, baby bags for the little man, and a laundry bag and matching pillowcase style crib sheets for little man. I still have tons to make before Han is due, but most of the other things I need to make require me having some baby essentials we don't have yet:P

I've finished crafting/sent off all of my other swaps, and since I finally have e6000 glue at my disposal again(only took TWO MONTHS to be able to get some!), I plan on making some more kanzashi clips for my STS and maybe a few kanzashi brooches. We'll see if Azzy lets me make anything before daddy gets home today. Lately, he doesn't want to play with me until I bring out my crafting supplies  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunspotted
« Reply #228 on: December 15, 2010 11:24:15 AM »

Well I finally posted and opened my shop.  It is quite sad and has only the bare minimum required to open, but I will be adding new things as I get them photographed, uploaded and described.  I'm the type to say bah humbug to technology, so I procrastinate and procrastinate.  I'd rather just make things and then use the power of my mind to make you all be able to see them, but that's not working out for me either.  Ah well.  When I win 40 million dollars on Friday perhaps I will hire someone to do my computer work for me.   Grin

Oh also, I have no idea how to price things, so everything is one point.  Please tell me if that is too much.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #229 on: December 15, 2010 11:42:10 AM »

Great shop Sunspotted.  I'd change your tree skirt and ami tree to 2 points each.  You have a very generous pricing on those especially!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Final Cut Express: Running Clips Backwards
Final Cut Studio: Sending Clips from FCP to Motion
Final Cut Studio: FCE and FCP Filters
Final Cut Studio: Sprocket Holes?
Final Cut Pro/Express: Travel Matte
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...