A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,589
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 45 - Discussion Thread!  (Read 42330 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2010 04:13:39 PM »

Lovely bracelet LL and I love the candy canes Ptarmic!

After hula today we all went to the mall to take Lana's Christmas photo.  I love taking advantage of the nice holiday decorations for the background.  Lana did 3 different pics and I am happy to say that we all ended up using the one with Ptarmic's wool coat and cap.  I just love it!  Hopefully I can get my act together enough to send everyone a card this year.  I'll be PMing those of you whose address I've lost.  Last year I had AQ's address wrong and things got so hectic that I never had a chance to resend it.  Sad

Craftwise I am going to finish the teacher presents tonight.  Just the wrapping at this point.  I also figured out that I'll be needing more apple jelly so hopefully we can squeeze in a canning session tomorrow.  My office party is Friday and the halau party is Saturday so I've got to get my act together soon.  And I still haven't crafted a single thing for Lana.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna

wandering...

« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2010 03:25:44 AM »

I know this doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, but...there's some glitch that caused my FOC status to go away!  Cry I already submitted a Help Desk ticket, so it will all be okay. And not like anyone's paying attention to these things, but a silly part of me still imagines it and panics, and cries out from the windows to the imaginary streets of Craftsterland, "I really am still a Friend of Craftster! Honest! I reneeeewed!" (that last part echoes painfully)

Yeah, 3:30am.  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010 03:26:37 AM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2010 06:42:34 AM »

I know this doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, but...there's some glitch that caused my FOC status to go away!  Cry I already submitted a Help Desk ticket, so it will all be okay. And not like anyone's paying attention to these things, but a silly part of me still imagines it and panics, and cries out from the windows to the imaginary streets of Craftsterland, "I really am still a Friend of Craftster! Honest! I reneeeewed!" (that last part echoes painfully)

Oh poor calluna -- a better friend craftster can't ask for than you!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2010 08:07:15 AM »

I just came home from the Christmas Fair. It was great and I earned around $600 which is going right in to paying a good chunk of a loan^^

I didn't sell all I had so I'm gonna put new stuff in my shop tomorrow Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2010 08:34:24 AM »

OMG! me too!
I didn't think about it though, i just thought it had run out....so I bought another year *head desk*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts Spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2010 10:01:21 AM »

I know this doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, but...there's some glitch that caused my FOC status to go away!  Cry I already submitted a Help Desk ticket, so it will all be okay. And not like anyone's paying attention to these things, but a silly part of me still imagines it and panics, and cries out from the windows to the imaginary streets of Craftsterland, "I really am still a Friend of Craftster! Honest! I reneeeewed!" (that last part echoes painfully)

Yeah, 3:30am.  Smiley

I feel your pain! Last time my FOC ran out I felt empty! Wink I didn't have any money in my paypal so I was begging my dad to renew it for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna

wandering...

« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2010 12:54:17 PM »

Oh poor calluna -- a better friend craftster can't ask for than you!!!!

Aww, you're too kind!  Kiss

Congrats on all the non-STS sales, pseudo_pix!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2010 01:31:54 PM »

Sew sew sew sew sew... trying to get through the "to sew" pile on my desk (& the dining table, yes, technically there are 2 piles, lol) before we leave Thursday for NYC!!  (YAY!)
I have some fabric gift tags I will be adding to my shop later, that I just finished up.

Q and I started watching Dr. Who on the instant Netflix, he's gotten REALLY into it, it's pretty adorable what a tiny nerd he is.

It snowed here yesterday, which is super early for here so it was weird, but also really pretty... I definitely needed it to help make me actually FEEL like Christmas is right around the corner, seeing as it was 70 earlier in the week.  Now if we could just a tree already!

And now, back to sewing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2010 04:25:45 PM »

We got a lot of snow Friday & Saturday.  We went out today to get our Christmas tree.  There is a tree farm close by us and we've been cutting our own tree for the past 15 years.  Some friends (a young couple in their 20's) stopped by to pick up their pup that we've been dog sitting the past week (it's one from our litter) and we invited them to join us to get a tree.

It was great fun throwing snow at each other (it got too cold overnight and the snow dried out ... too dry to pack).  While Jake (our friend) was cutting his tree (you have to lay on the ground to do this), we covered him with snow.  Good thing he is a good sport!

Back at home and I made a cheese/meat/veggie tray to munch on with Snowman Soup & Chai Tea (from the SS swap!) while the tree was put up.

Tomorrow it's back to stringing heddles for the huge frame loom for Paul's saddle blanket.  I've got to send in my STS thing so I can open my shop.  I hope to get pictures of my soaps in this month!  I've got some cute hats (from handspun yarn) that I hope to get pics up and get put in also.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2010 05:39:21 PM »

Calluna, hope they fix your FOC status soon.  It would make me freak too.  

Congrats Pseudo!!

Today was great!  Made jelly, cleaned, saw Tangled.  The rest of the week will be tough.  I have a talk on Tues, then party, party, party.  Plus I just realized that I have to bake cookies for the school's Christmas party for the homeless that's due on Friday as well as our work party.  ACK!  Off to finish off a few more little presents for the teachers tonight.  Lana is working hard on her tags.  We stamped each with a little hula girl and she is coloring them in after writing in her tos and froms. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Hot Sauce
Outside of The Box: Lucky Charm Pancakes
How to Make Brown Sugar Bacon Cookies
How to Make Homemade Butter Biscuits
How to Make Butter Pie Dough
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...