How this contest will run:
Before Dec. 3rd, six numbers between 1-50 will be chosen. You post your recipes and I will number them in order of time posted every night. The members whose posts land on the chosen numbers will receive a prize! This way everyone has a fair chance regardless of type of entry or level of culinary expertise!
A separate thread in the Cooking Challenge folder will show the options for the prizes, some holiday themed, some not. The first person to post on a winning number will have first pick of the goodies and I will note the recipient's name beside their prize. There will be plenty of wonderful prizes so no one will be left with a bag of coal for being the last winning number.
But what if we have more than 50 entries?
Should that happen, I'm prepared! I dare you all to do so!
Rules for entering:
1. You may post entries starting Dec. 3rd through Dec. 10th.
2. Only one tried and true recipe per thread, preferably with a picture that you took. It can be cookies, candies, pies, cakes, mulled cider, cobblers, gingerbread houses, trifles, etc. Anything sweet can be entered!
3. No links to outside websites or blogs will be allowed. Failure to follow this rule will cause your entry to be disqualified and moved to the Dessert category.
4. You may post one recipe per day during the week of the contest.
How to enter:
1. Make your favorite holiday sweet or treat and take a picture of it.
2. Start a New Topic in this folder to post your entry.
3. Title your entry Holiday 2010 Cooking Challenge: (Name of Your Entry)