A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
762 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Where'd you get your cool hipster eyeglasses?!?  (Read 19056 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005 04:00:35 AM »

check out www.ajmorgan.com i think it is..if not you can do a google search for it...they have waaay cute glasses/sunglasses..and lots of rhinestones!!!! ive ordered from them before and i had no problems!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
sedrasmom
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2005 10:35:08 AM »

check out www.ajmorgan.com i think it is..if not you can do a google search for it...they have waaay cute glasses/sunglasses..and lots of rhinestones!!!! ive ordered from them before and i had no problems!!

The url you posted is for a pet supply company. I am not upset or anything,  just amused, because the thought crossed my mind that maybe you really are a kitty cat.

Monica
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
happify
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005 10:44:16 AM »

I got my glasses at spectacle shoppe, a local store with two, maybe three buildings.  They're probably online, though.  They have an absolutely awesome selection of vintage frames -- so incredibly fun!  Sadly, the first pair of vintage frames I got fit perfectly and had rhinestones and were beautiful, but the bridge started cracking internally within the first few days so I had to return them.  Couldn't find another pair of vintage frames that fit (I have really bad vision, so good fit is v. v. important, and my head is small and my bridge is high and my lashes are long, or something like that), but I ended up getting frameless glasses with red plastic that looks like glass when it's dropped in water.  And they even did a color coating on the edge of the lenses, so I got my lime green fix too!

Yeah, so I recommend spectacle shoppe, esp. if you're a picky customer like me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005 01:11:08 PM »

The url you posted is for a pet supply company. I am not upset or anything,  just amused, because the thought crossed my mind that maybe you really are a kitty cat.

Heehee, you're funny!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
missbillie

jack-o-lantern, smack-o-lantern

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2005 01:18:04 PM »

Here's my fav...

www.vintageiwear.co m

my mother and I have ordered stuff from them, and the glasses are really fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been in trouble ever since I set my suitcase down.
CitrusWarfare
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005 01:46:14 PM »

Mine are slightly rectangular but they also arc on the top and bottom slightly and I liked that. I've had glasses since I was 1 so I'm accustomed to ignoring the frames. The thing that made these ones appealing to me is that (i don't think you can see it in the picture) but they have little white swirls and dots on the corners. I picked between these ones and ones with subtle sparkles (not as tacky as it sounds) in the frames. The designer is Lulu Guinness and it even came with a neat case. Her designs are really retro despite the fact that it was a bruise to the pocket book (just for frames over 200 Shocked) I wear them everyday so it's well worth it and they'll last two years. Good luck with your search.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
box of purls
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005 03:43:23 PM »

Oh..Thanks SedrasMom. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2005 04:51:55 PM »

Monica

hah thats funny..im sorry..i havent been there in a bit..i guess i just assumed..ok but really its
www.ajmorganeyewear .com
and i am a kittie..sshhh dont tell anyone.. Tongue
thanks for the heads up...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Feather Hair Extensions and Accessories
Options For Preventing Hair Loss
Beauty Stopwatch: Haircare
The Dangers of Brazilian Hair Blowouts
At Home Remedy for a Flaky Scalp
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...