A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,994
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Summertime Anklet Swap Gallery!  (Read 5816 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2005 12:47:31 AM »

Holy crap those are some beautiful anklets!   I feel so slacker now....  >_>

-Dawn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can do personal swaps!  ^_^

Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/dmlinc2179/
brena80

She isn't real... I can't make her real

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2005 07:47:58 AM »

I got my anklets from Synne yesterday!  

I got a beautiful blue and purple anklet with matching earrings.  And I got a really cool knitted anklet that has an interchangeable butterfly and flower.  Synne, is there anywhere I could get this pattern?  I love it!  

Thank you so much Synne!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010 01:14:10 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Synne

mack. cute but feisty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2005 08:56:05 AM »

Synne, is there anywhere I could get this pattern?  I love it! 
Brena80, I'm glad you liked them! (BTW the hairband on the pink one was just to make it fit around the card, not a part of the anklet Smiley ) It's actually made of really simple macrame--I learned how from http://www.elainecraft.com/instructions/instructions.html
P.S. I'm leaving for almost a 2-week vacation Tuesday so please don't worry if I don't post when your anklets get here--I will post all about them when I get back!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit vs. Crochet - my crafty self: http://crochety.blogspot.com/
wist and swap info
mack. where my love of craft and love of food collide: http://mack.etsy.com
Flareon
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005 06:02:59 PM »

I got my package from Flareon.  They are all wonderful!!  I got 3 ankle bracelets that I just love!!  She also made me a ring and a wonderful little from head with his tiny little tongue sticking out!  I will post pics either Sunday or Monday when my connection from the house is better.  I have participated in 2 other swaps so far and was a bit disappointed but Flareon has restored my faith in the swaps.  Even better was the sweet note that she put in with it.  I certainly hope that I can be her partner again in another swap.  Yours went out in the mail today!!!

I'm so happy that you like them!  I'm excited to receive from you and willl be haunting the mailbox this week.  Hehe. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
leokandres
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2005 09:16:08 PM »

Wow....everyones anklets are so beautiful.  I got my package from Mikania on Friday, and she sent me three absolutely wonderful anklets.  I can't post any pics right now, but I will asap.  This was pretty much my first attempt at anything crafty that wasn't knit, and I am just in awe of what y'all have been able to produce; I almost don't want Mikania to post any pics of what I made her Smiley  Y'all have shown me how diverse jewelry making can be...I can't wait to see more pics and get more inspiration for maybe giving this another go.  Well done all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2005 11:32:57 AM »

i'm worried about bkrennings anklets...i sent them out a long time ago and i don't think she's received them yet... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flareon
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2005 11:46:31 AM »

You can use the delivery confirmation number to check the status of the package. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TabaRhodes
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2005 03:51:47 PM »

here are the anklets and earrings emmabobemma sent me:

if your pictures are better emma feel free to post them, it was hard to get good pics with a little 1 year old "helper"!
i had to fight her for the anklets and earrings btw!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010 01:14:45 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessandthebead
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2005 06:14:11 PM »

These are the wonderful things that I received from Flareon!  3 great anklets made of seed beads and pearls.  A wonderful little ring.  Last but not least, a sweet little frog face that is attached to my computer monitor so that I can look at him every day.  I love them all sweetie!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a Sharpie addiction.  eemmm...In Fact, I am the President of the Sharpie relocation program. 
Newest addiction....PINCUSHIONS!!
I love personal swaps!

My wist:  http://www.wists.com/princessandthebead

I collect business cards and would LOVE to add yours to my collection!  Email me!
surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2005 06:25:19 PM »

You can use the delivery confirmation number to check the status of the package. 

i would but the mail people said the package was too thick for DC #'s...which is weird b/c you'd think the thicker the more likely that you'd need them!.... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Bobby Pins to Make Three Cute Hairstyles
How to Transform Hair from Frizzy to Smooth
How to Tease Your Hair
How to Henna Your Hair
How to Have Great Post-Workout Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...