A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Baby/Child Swap  (Read 3236 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

miss_katonic
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2005 05:53:11 PM »

Well I feel bad too because I forgot to mention that ithkuno also sent us robot gum, a robot bookmark and train clips for a bib on the go, in addition to all of the other great stuff she sent.  Dylan took them out of the box and they were left in the car, and I forgot to list them.

BTW I went to Blobfest today(yeah I live near where they filmed The Blob) and Dylan got alot of compliments on his robot shirt.  Hopefully I got some good pictures of him in it, I have to wait to get my film developed to see!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ithnkuno
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2005 06:39:52 PM »

how fun! I can't wait to see pics!

I too have gotten endless compliments on Andy's fish pants and shirt. I wanted to menchion that in pm'ing edamame, she has also sent me the pattern for the pants complete with the exact modifications she made that fit my guy perfectly,.  I only hope I can do half as good a job as she. So thoughtful and greatly appreciated!

Lelia,
Yes Eliza is looking more and more like your hubby S daily! She has grown so much since I have seen her last. What a sweetie! We have such cute kiddies!

Fun swap all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.monkeyandme.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/ithnkuno
"every child is born an artist, the challenge is how to remain an artist when they grow up." picasso
lady4feet
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2005 07:09:20 PM »

Everything is so cute you guys!! I can't wait until Christmas to make gifts for my nieces and nephew now. Thanks for the inspiration.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edamame
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2005 06:00:34 PM »

Here are just a couple of the things we got from Elmonerd.  These stuffed dinos are so cute! My pictures don't do them justice. They seem to have taken up residence in the living room. My son particularly likes the red one...

The most amazing thing is that Elmonerd made them with a GLUE GUN!!! Each one is about 12" long.

Will post pics of the t-shirts when they are clean again... wore both of 'em this past week  Smiley Thanks again, Elmonerd!! I'll happily be your partner any time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TabaRhodes
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2005 08:04:13 PM »

just a note: Jenmparrot's son is still in the hospital. hopefully he will get out on Tuesday and she will get to go home!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elizasmom

Are cloth diapers punk?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2005 08:31:18 PM »

just a note: Jenmparrot's son is still in the hospital. hopefully he will get out on Tuesday and she will get to go home!!

I'm thinking about sending her son a little something as a get well gift.  If anyone else would like to do so, just PM me for her address.

Leila
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momma to Eliza Jane (11-2004)

Mamie Originals
Because style runs in the family.
http://www.mamieoriginals.com
http://www.mamieoriginals.blogspot.com
ithnkuno
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2005 08:35:14 PM »

I'm hoping she'll get my goodies when she gets home
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.monkeyandme.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/ithnkuno
"every child is born an artist, the challenge is how to remain an artist when they grow up." picasso
Rusty
A little bit of everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2005 12:47:48 PM »

I got my package from msrockchick when I returned from vacation on Saturday - I'll post pics tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2005 04:28:55 PM »

I am a naughty monkey...I didn't post to let everyone know that I got my package from elizasmom on Friday.

It came at the perfect time - I had just gotten home from working 12hrs overtime at the hospital. I was in such a crabby mood, bone tired and missing my family (I hadn't seen them very much that week because I kept getting called in to work, even on my days off! Sad ). That package cheered me right up! Thank you, Leila! Anyway, inside were two of the cutest little shorts & t-shirt outfits! Just perfect for this crazy hot Saskatchewan summer!

Our digital cam crapped out but Elora & her daddy have just taken film from the "real camera" off to be developed so I will post some pics tonight! Thanks again, elizasmom!!

EDIT: here are pictures of one of the outfits (the other has already been worn & is waiting for laundry day!):

« Last Edit: July 19, 2005 12:09:50 AM by Madmatigan79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rusty
A little bit of everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2005 12:17:52 PM »

For my kids, MsRockChick made a bag for my daughter out of a reconstructed skirt and ribbon with a ballerina bunny embroidered on it and added some great Pooh appliques to a tote bag for my youngest son.
She also sent along some stuffed animals for the younger ones and two paper airplane books and a travel chess set for my older boy.
Thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Achieve the Glamour Look in Photography
Photo Clam Ballheads Review
Kenko Lightmeters Review- KFM-1100 and KFM-2100
How to use the Photo Master Target
How to Edit a Composite Image
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...