A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,042
Currently Running With Scissors:
581 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COOKIES!! Swap Gallery  (Read 7391 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oyhana
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010 06:43:35 AM »

Here's my cookies from mxer145.  I got cashew nut brittle and some yummy meringue chocolate chip cookies.  She also sent this santa tin.  Thanks so much!   Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
Lady Pistola
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010 01:00:30 PM »

Received from brielauren! And O...M...G... She outdid me, and then some!!!  Thanks brielauren!!!
Here's everything together:

She made me FOUR different kinds of treats. She said she was having swap anxiety, so she sent extra treats, but she did NOT have anything to worry about!
On the left is Almond Chocolate Biscotti, Pumpkin Pie Cookies, Magic Cookie Bars (half WITH coconut, half without!) And in the front there is a genius little idea...cakes in a jar....Snickerdoodl e Cake!

Here's the close up of the magic cookie bars. So delish!!! And everything was packaged SO perfectly.

The extras!! I think she stalked me.  Wink  This is such a cute headband, reversible too. Love the prints she used. And for the baby boy she sent a perfect bib, with a snap on the bottom to hold a teething ring!!! They are both made SO well, I'm impressed!!!

And last but not least, beautiful recipe cards, with recipes of everything she made, plus one of her own original recipes for Hot Cocoa Cupcakes (must make these) and a bunch of blank cards to add my own recipes in the future! All on a little ring to keep them all together!

My hubby was here when I opened the package, and he insisted on trying a little bit of everything, and after the first bite (magic cookie bar) he said, "These are awesome!" Then the next bite (pumpkin) he said, "Wow, she's 2 for 2!" After the Biscotti, "3 for 3!" Then after the cupcake, he said, "Is she single?" Me: "uh, no, and neither are you."  Him: "Are you sure? Do you think she'd want to be a sister wife?"  Me: "I think you've been watching too much Big Love."

So...I guess its safe to say that it was all amazing. And no, we aren't polygamists in any sense of the word, but I guess he was willing to convert if it meant having a 'sister wife' who could bake like that!!!  Wink  My very favorite are probably the pumpkin cookies, they have just tons of flavor, and his are the biscotti. He said he's never really had biscotti before, and was surprised he liked it so much!!

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but it was all so very delicious and thoughtful, you make me want to step up my swap packages and focus on every last detail, like you did!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
Lady Pistola
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2010 01:10:53 PM »

And a quick action shot of the extras:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
Oyhana
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2010 01:38:13 PM »

What a thoughtful package!  BrieLauren is the greatest swap partner  Wink

All those treats sound delicious, especially the pumpkin pie cookies.  And I love the recipe cards.  Very, very, very nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
brielauren
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2010 01:55:16 PM »

aww thanks for the lovely compliments! im just glad you liked it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to make a quilt from squares from other craftsters. want to send a square? lets swap!

i also would love to swap for handspun yarn!!!!!!!

Scarf Swap ~ Crafting
Spell My Name Swap ~ sent

http://wists.com/brielauren
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2010 03:09:44 PM »

Holy wow! Awesome package! Thanks a lot for giving me swap anxiety now  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010 10:39:17 AM »

Howdy! I just joined the swap to partner with BhamBaby. I am a smidge intimidated by the packages i am seeing but can't wait to try some new recipes. First off, i'm going to make some of the lime fudge!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hautedogclothing
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2010 08:45:01 AM »

Eek! Just realized I forgot to post my brigadeiro recipe! oops! Let me know if you have any questions...it took me a lot of practice to make these without burning them, so keep trying! The end result is sooooo worth it!

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon butter
Cocoa Powder to taste (i usually don't measure, but the more cocoa powder, the less sweet they will be)
Chocolate sprinkles

Combine cocoa powder, butter, condensed milk in a sauce pan, stirring constantly under low heat.
Stir until mixture no longer sticks to pan. (It can burn very easily so be careful!)
Pour mixture into a bowl and allow to cool completely (you can put it in the fridge if you want, but not necessary).
Put some butter on your hands and start rolling!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2010 03:12:36 PM »

I had such a nice time meeting with Calabaza this afternoon.  Her cookies are fantastic.  I ended up just making run-of-the-mill sugar cookies, but she gave me tea cookies, spice cookies, and sugar cookies.  She crafted me an amazing (and sturdy!) kitchen towel, and bought me 4 of my favorite gel pens!  Thank you so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2010 03:35:00 PM »

Nikimac's sugar cookies are darn good! I had a great time chatting with her. She decorated the tin and gave me a mix (with super neat cookie cutter!) and a snow globe with flamingos. I love flamingos!

Thanks a bunch, nikimac!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
We Spy Fashionable Celebrity Engagement Rings
Day-to-Day Evening Looks For Women
The Row’s New Take on the Trench Coat
How to Eat All You Want on Thanksgiving and Still Look Great
Best Dressed and Sexy Trends at the 2013 American Music Awards
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!
Meatless Monday: Vegan, Raw, Gluten Free Chocolate Bars

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...