A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,904
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Killjoys Swap Signups 11/22/10-12/5/10 CLOSED Mail By 1/18/11  (Read 7949 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2010 07:30:37 PM »

Uh, that is awesome. It's says high quality plastic. Shrinky dink? Well I found it today, while I was complaining to my dad about not finding it LOL
and I finished another 1 point.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sdelnegro514
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2010 12:26:26 PM »

I've had one small item done for awhile now, and I think I have everything else
pretty much planned out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2010 05:04:07 PM »

That's great to hear!  Grin

I know what I'm doing, but can't do two of the three things until I get my cheap printer on Boxing Day sales.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2010 07:45:26 PM »

well I am ready to send actually, I just need to take pics and repaint something.
but then again, is anyone here good with paper mache? I never used it before, and I made a bubu on one item and I am thinking about tossing it, but maybe i can fix it with paper mache.... I dunnoooo...

and omg, shrinky dink is so much fun! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shutterbugkate

Art is the weapon.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2010 11:38:33 AM »

I'm working on my crafting and happy with who I got partnered with. Smiley Very excited!

Also I just went and saw My Chem a couple of weeks ago in Detroit. They were AMAZING!!!!! In love with them. Seriously best concert I've ever been to. Plus Gerard said that they would be coming back in the spring or summer. So I'm totally going to see them again. By then I can possibly use stuff from this swap. Smiley

Merry Christmas and good luck crafting everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
VampAracely
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2010 12:41:38 PM »

I'm working on my crafting and happy with who I got partnered with. Smiley Very excited!

Also I just went and saw My Chem a couple of weeks ago in Detroit. They were AMAZING!!!!! In love with them. Seriously best concert I've ever been to. Plus Gerard said that they would be coming back in the spring or summer. So I'm totally going to see them again. By then I can possibly use stuff from this swap. Smiley

Merry Christmas and good luck crafting everyone!

Oh that's awesome that you got to see them live! I can't wait to watch them on Carson Daly's New Year's Eve. Hope everyone had a great holiday! I'll be crafting through the new year  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2011 11:15:08 PM »

Did you end up seeing the Carson Daly one? My mom seemed all happy Mikey was wearing a toque (it's so cold outside!!!), my dad just asked if that was the song that made me cry. (answer being yes, the first time I heard Sing when it leaked I totally cried).

I'm currently really happy because I got a printer for christmas, and thus can print off the stencils I need for this swap. So far I have one item done, or 1 of 6 points. But as soon as I can go get shirts I'll be almost finished, so that's progress.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
sdelnegro514
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011 10:01:44 AM »

I saw "Sing" on Carson Daly after the ball drop at midnight.   Smiley

I have one small item completed and one medium item completed.  I still have one or
two other items to do but they aren't too time consuming.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shutterbugkate

Art is the weapon.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011 09:12:03 PM »

I have one item done, two half done and about to start another. I plan on finishing by the end of the week. Smiley I'm getting excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krispat

"i'M nOt PsYcO...i JuSt LiKe PsYcO tHiNgS"

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2011 02:33:11 PM »

Wish I would have seen this swap when sign up was still open:(
But anyway the real reason I am writing is for ideas you guys might have to give to the guys in MCR.  Last time I saw them I made them each a scarf...I posted them on Craftster at the time.  So this tour my sis and I are following them for 8 days (5 shows), she thinks I should make more scarves but I am thinking I want to do more-like something for each show. I had thought of coffee cozy thingies but with like transformers logos
I knit, paint, kind of sew...I will pretty much try anything.  So if you have any cool ideas let me know...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wrap Presents with Fabric
How to Make a Holiday Mouse
How to Knit a Pomp A Doodle Scarf
How to Crochet a Blanket Part 3/3
How to Crochet a Blanket Part 2/3
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...