A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
465 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Killjoys Swap Signups 11/22/10-12/5/10 CLOSED Mail By 1/18/11  (Read 7199 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BrittanyVictory
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010 01:29:53 PM »

lol i did some brainstorming and I think I'll manage this swap. Cheesy
Its gonna be sooo fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently collecting PUNK ROCK EMBROIDERY! Cheesy
Message me if you're up for a personal swap? <3
AlmostDawn
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010 07:26:33 AM »

I'm really considering this one. I've just got to figure out if I have enough time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.sewallegorical. com

Stalking me?: http://pinterest.com/allegorical/

50 in 2011: 14/50
Sketchbook Project 2012: Untitled
gala_apples
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010 04:30:09 PM »

I've noticed that a few people have been worried about crafting time. It is a month, but then it's also December, so I can see where that would be a really busy time. Do you guys think I should change sendouts?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
sdelnegro514
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010 05:58:03 PM »

For me, mid-January may be better for send outs.  But I think my bigger problem is trying to come up
with some ideas... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BrittanyVictory
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010 06:24:56 PM »

For me, mid-January may be better for send outs.  But I think my bigger problem is trying to come up

I agree that mid-jan would be waaay better for send outs, that way we can all work on stuff during post-holiday downtime. :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently collecting PUNK ROCK EMBROIDERY! Cheesy
Message me if you're up for a personal swap? <3
shutterbugkate

Art is the weapon.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010 06:30:38 PM »

I'm so excited about this. I've never done a swap so this ought to be fun!

And I just ordered my tickets for a Dec 17th show! Won't be in time to use anything from the swap but thats alright!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
VampAracely
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010 08:48:16 PM »

Yeah I think Mid January will probably work out well for everyone. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010 08:57:17 PM »

I've switched sendouts to January 15th, hopefully that should help a few of you  Smiley

sdelnegro514, I guess it comes down to what crafting skills you have. If you sew, you could make someone a blaster holster, or some bandanas, if you stencil you could make a shirt with lyric quotes or that great spider (did anyone watch the interview where they talk about it's origin?), if you embroider you can embellish a bandana, if you make jewellry you can make Grace inspired jewllery, or do a replica of Fun Ghoul's collar. If you crochet or knit, a stripy bright coloured beanie would be rebellion in the SCARECROWS eyes.

Oh! MCR.com put up new things. The Aftermath bracelet could easily be altered with the pringles can tutorial! I don't know much about embroidery, but the gloves could possibly be redone? Plus the BLI site has merch, and a ceramic pen could easily make that mug.

I think a lot of it comes down to if you want to make items a Killjoy/rebel would use, or if you want more general stuff. That's why it's one of the questions on the list; so I can match people up better.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010 08:35:38 AM »

Yeah, once you look at the cd cover, your blasting with ideas... and the lyrics of course.
Glad you changed the send out date, as I have 3 purses to sew for xmas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sdelnegro514
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010 09:01:51 AM »

I've switched sendouts to January 15th, hopefully that should help a few of you  Smiley

sdelnegro514, I guess it comes down to what crafting skills you have. If you sew, you could make someone a blaster holster, or some bandanas, if you stencil you could make a shirt with lyric quotes or that great spider (did anyone watch the interview where they talk about it's origin?), if you embroider you can embellish a bandana, if you make jewellry you can make Grace inspired jewllery, or do a replica of Fun Ghoul's collar. If you crochet or knit, a stripy bright coloured beanie would be rebellion in the SCARECROWS eyes.

Oh! MCR.com put up new things. The Aftermath bracelet could easily be altered with the pringles can tutorial! I don't know much about embroidery, but the gloves could possibly be redone? Plus the BLI site has merch, and a ceramic pen could easily make that mug.

I think a lot of it comes down to if you want to make items a Killjoy/rebel would use, or if you want more general stuff. That's why it's one of the questions on the list; so I can match people up better.  Cheesy

Thanks for some of the ideas!   Smiley  I had some basic ideas, but I suppose it would go with what my swap partner was interested in/wanted.  I'm going to look things over with the new date and will let you know!

Edit:  I just sent in my questionnaire!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010 04:59:58 PM by sdelnegro514 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Decorated Paper Christmas Tree
How to Make Polymer Clay Christmas Tree Ornaments
How to Make a Rudolph Hand Puppet
How to Wrap Presents with Fabric
How to Make a Holiday Mouse
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...