A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,633
Currently Running With Scissors:
512 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chocolate Swap Gallery Sendouts- 12/6/10  (Read 6677 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010 05:04:49 PM »

I bet that scarf is really pretty in person I just want to touch it.  All the chocolate looks amazing.  I'm glad this gallery is starting to fill up with some great stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zombie_Queen

Crafty Zombie Mama \m/

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010 08:53:33 PM »

Mmmm!!! So many awesome crafts and chocolates. Yum! I do hope there is another round Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zombie_Queen

Crafty Zombie Mama \m/

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010 09:12:38 PM »

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to post pictures of my awesome package! Rest assured everything has been devoured. lol

I LOVE this embroidery. I hung them up immediately. They have inspired me to start an embroidery project.

Both packages of cookies were eaten within days. The Tim Tams were so good. I wish I could get my hands on some more!

I was surprised that my kids really enjoyed the eucalyptus candies. I pretty hoarded the jellies all to myself. I especially loved the black currant one. Yum!

Mmmmm!! There are a couple missing because me and the kiddies couldn't wait. lol

Thank you sooooo much for being an awesome partner. I hope you enjoy all your goodies as much as we enjoyed ours ! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010 10:09:20 PM »

yay! i'm glad you've enjoyed all the treats Smiley
<333
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crystallized_art
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2010 03:42:34 PM »

I had a delivery notice in my mailbox today, but I didn't get off work until after the post-office closed.... I'll be picking up tomorrow!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010 05:29:05 PM »

oh yay!!  I am excited to see if you like what I sent you Crystalized_art.  It seems like such a long time ago that I sent your package.  I hope you can take some pictures because I was in such a rush when I sent that I forgot to take any pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crystallized_art
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010 09:13:31 AM »

I picked up my package from eye_on_sparrow yesterday and was absolutely spoiled!  Grin

First up...the crafted items:

see that silver thing? That's a re-usable grocery bag in the shape of a Hershey's Kiss! I love this thing. You open up the drawstring and it unfolds into a bag. The bag itself is brown...its so clever! She also included pj pants in a milk & cookies material with rick-rack at the bottom. They are so soft. There's a scarf, crocheted dishcloths (rolled-up like a jelly roll), and a kit to make chocolate pretzels. In the tiny baggie is chocolate-shaped lipgloss- did you make this too, eye_on_sparrow?

And of course, here's all the chocolates:

LOTS of dark chocolate (because I love dark chocolate): dark chocolate raspberry squares, dark chocolate with cranberries and almonds, a Madelaine bar, sea salt and caramel, maple caramel, mocha caramel and chocolate covered cherries. There was also a HUGE cupcake-sized peanut butter cup that has [mysteriously] gone missing  Wink All these chocolates are new to me- I've never tried any of these.

oh-that box that says "chocolate smarts" is a chocolate-themed trivia card game. so cool...

thank you so much eye_on_sparrow! I love this package! Between your amazing package and Christmas baking, I'm going on chocolate overload!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2010 07:48:30 PM »

this swap is constantly making me hungryyyy! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2010 09:10:39 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything Crystallized_art.  I did not make the lip gloss.  I found it at the same candy store that I bought most of the chocolate and thought it was a perfect add on for this swap.

I was really proud of the Hershey Kiss shopping bag.  My daughter came up with the idea and I modeled it after a similar bag I had that looked like a strawberry.  I want to make myself one soon.

I was wondering how the Lounge Pants fit.  I hope they fit.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010 09:46:26 PM by eye_on_sparrow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2010 04:00:12 AM »

And The Little Gingerbread man is sooo Adorable, Mod35tbabe!

Lol thanks.

So glad you liked it all Goddess. The beach scene in February is of Bondi Beach Sydney by the look of it. I've been there a few times, it's a lovely place.

Did the chocolates get there okay?? They look like they did alright.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010 04:01:27 AM by Mod35tBabe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Unknown Premiere
John Turturro on Acting Out an Orgasm
John Turturro on Playing Jesus Quintana in The Big Lebowski
Akira Kurosawa and Individualism
Charles Dickens: From Books To Film
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...