Swap name: Canadian small envelope swap –Winter Edition!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Belladune
Sign-up date range:November 20, 2010-November 25, 2010
Date to send item by: December 13, 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES
If so, which country? CANADA
Additional Age requirement? noneSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for us Canadians! The idea sprouted from the American 44cent swap (thanks lovesclutter for that bit of brilliance!). This is our take on it! Send 1 envelope, within country, Filled with crafted items, supplies, bits bobs, and any other crafty goodies you can possibly think of! The only parameters I am setting are this:[/b] at least one item must be crafted and Your envelope must be NO BIGGER THEN 245mmx156mm (standard letter) OR 235mmx120mm (card)
This Round is the Winter edition! So, Whether you just dig snow men, or snow or skating or things like that, or Love Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa or other winter holidays I’m missing here, This swap is for you!
I am allowing stuffing of that envelope until it could possibly burst (though I wouldn’t recommend that. Could you imagine the havoc craft supplies could reek on the machines at the post office?! And how tragic would that be for your partner, never mind the post office!) I also don’t recommend overstuffing if you wish your package to not go as a parcel, which would cause a longer shipping time and cost you upwards of 13$+. I reserve the right as organizer to refuse anyone that has a long history of late sending, or poor communication. This is an easy swap, and you have 2.5 weeks to stuff a little envelope!.
I also ask that you post in the thread at least once after partners are assigned.
I am accepting first time swappers!
Please PM me and your partner when you have shipped, and when you have received! This will eliminate confusion and frustration! Communication is key to a great swap!!
Please Label your PMs with:
CSES Winter edition- Sign up
CSESWinter edition- sent
CSES Winter Edition- recieved
CSES Winter edition- question
This will help me with organization.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: (belladune
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Allergens in your home:
Please list your favorite
What crafts do you do? What supplies do you have?
What type of supplies/crafts would you like to recieve?
Do you celebrate a holiday in December, if so, which one?
If you answered no, would you rather swap with a winter theme instead?
Do you have a wists or other place you could be crafty-stalked?
Is there anything else you’d like to tell your partner?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
- dontmindtherain Mermadi café
- sum1smumaSentReceivedSent and receivedFeedback given. Gallery!