A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
582 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Key Themed Swap Gallery (Send outs 12/8)  (Read 9704 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2010 06:17:05 AM »

Very awesome and unique package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2010 12:36:47 PM »

I received a beautiful package from Larissa-Rasputin!

What's behind the door?

This is awesome, keys with wings!

Wall plaques in my favorite colors and pattern and a pretty bird ornament.

Thank you so much!  I love everything, you made them beautifully.  Now it is time to wait from the Husband to get home and I will have him hang them up  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
MizzKodak
THE BIGGER THE BETTER

ALWAYS

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010 03:03:47 PM »

this is what I received today from my partner, sorry for the orengey pics but the lighting in my room sucks and its been pretty cloudy here. I love everything, the tatted jewelry, is so beautiful, and she also sent extra little key and key hole charms, this was her first swap and she did an amazing job! THANK YOU THANK YOU

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking For Mystery Science Theater 3000 Stuff Let's Swap!

Like Severus I Do It All For Love

Check Out My Etsy Shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MizzKodaksTrunk?ref=pr_shop_more
gala_apples
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2010 04:04:48 PM »

That's a really funky scarf  Smiley

I love the detail in the ...cross stitch? (embroidery? is there a difference? sorry, not trying to belittle your craft), how each of the keys is a different style. It's very cool looking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Sandi76
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010 06:42:27 PM »

That's a really funky scarf  Smiley

I love the detail in the ...cross stitch? (embroidery? is there a difference? sorry, not trying to belittle your craft), how each of the keys is a different style. It's very cool looking.
It is cross stitch. I actually found a picture online of a small cross stitch with the 3 smaller keys & I had to play with the two bigger ones to get them just right. 
MizzKodak, am so glad you like everything! I have enjoyed swapping with you & was a pleasure getting to know you Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My heroes don't wear capes or sparkle, they wear combat boots & dog tags!
Swaps: Key Themed
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2010 08:17:32 AM »

Everyone has awesome stuff so far! I'll try to update some feedback today, I just can't seem to get moving this morning...

Also, I received an awesome package from cadet today! I love it, and I'll be posting pics as soon as I can take them (last night we had unexpected company from after dinner until 3am, so I didn't get anything done yesterday and I'm still a bit useless today...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2010 06:09:54 PM »

Alright, I finally got some pictures of my awesome swap package! I received an adorable stuffed key (with his own story!), a very steampunk necklace and earrings, and an extra little key that has a cool design on it (that I can't get a good pic of!). Any, pictures:

And a close up of the earrings (hanging on the key, they're little pearls, which I've decided are awesome!)

Thank you so much cadet, I really love it all, and the stuffie is sooooooo awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
midnight

I live where hens catch mice and cats lay eggs

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2010 09:08:53 AM »

how happy is that key!! lol  Cheesy

pictures soon to come of my beautiful package from Loukr - I have been spoilt rotten!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midnight_Satyne

Waxing Lyrical and Tripping the Light Fantastic
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2010 01:23:26 PM »

I just got my key package from gala_apples today!  Super cute stuff Grin

The leather wrist band says "Unlock You Fate"....which I so need to be reminded of hehehe.

The wee orange key is wood (I think at least...it's very light) and the chain is a nice bright copper colour.

The 3 purple blocks are a triptick that I can put together in what ever order I want cause she very thoughtfully sent along a bunch of O screws (or what ever you call them).  And interestingly, I have been looking for that size O rings for ever!  So I'm pretty happy abut those. (I'm cheap and I only have been looking at dollar stores hehehe)

And then the cute ballerina froggy card as well.

Thanks a bunch gala_apples!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Innaura

Here I am, doing science.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2010 03:07:28 PM »

I'm sorry this has taken so long!  I finally have pics of what noxluff sent me, and partner, if you have better pics you can post them!  All I had working was my cell phone camera.

First the group shot!

I cannot believe how much you packed into that little box!

My big items were the shirt, here's a fuzzy closeup, it looks so much better in person:

The pocket is sparkly!  But of course it got frigidly cold here so I haven't worn it yet.  She used bleach, and I think it looks great.  The gradient effect in the picture is real, not just a trick of the light.  It's almost like the key is glowing!

Then the little picture for my desk, which is really boring because the job is only a couple months old:

It's on star paper!  And it's the same key image she used throughout, and I really like it.  It reminds me of the moon, with the crescents on the side. 

Then, I hate to choose sides, but this is my favorite.  I pulled out this book and thought, awesome!  I love books, maybe it's blank and I can write all my secrets in it!

But then I absentmindedly opened it up, as I am wont to do with books of any stripe, and look what page it fell open to!

The hot chocolate page!  She made me a secret hiding book!  It is so awesome, I just love it.

Plus the little extras, some of which I missed until I took the pictures!  (They were hidden in the packing material.)  Some candy, also for my desk, and two cute ornaments, a big candy cane and a sparkly gold key!  Plus a little Santa bag and a lovely card.

Thank you, noxluff!  This was a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist, always a work in progress: http://www.wists.com/Innaura
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Beauty Secrets Hiding in Your Kitchen
How to Get Twiggy’s Long Lash Look
Best & Worst Style
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Of The Week
How To Highlight and Contour Your Abs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...