A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,616
Currently Running With Scissors:
847 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Halloween in Wonderland Wedding (INCREDIBLY PICTURE HEAVY!! I mean it!!)  (Read 15713 times)
Tags for this thread: wedding , yeti , craftster_best_of_2010  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jennilocker
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010 07:18:12 AM »

Can I just say I totally want to be your BFF?  What an awesome wedding and how truly happy you seem!! Congrats and it was amazingly beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

juliminustheE
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010 07:21:41 AM »

Your wedding looks amazing! Congratulations! I love the wonky shelf. I think it is so great how the craftster community got to together to help you with you wedding :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010 07:24:10 AM »

Can I just say I totally want to be your BFF?  What an awesome wedding and how truly happy you seem!! Congrats and it was amazingly beautiful!

Haha, thank you! I am totally thrilled with the wedding and husband! haha

Is that the Depot in Atlanta?!? How did you rent it? I am getting married next year and I've had my eye on that place.

Nope, sorry!  Undecided I am over here in a tiny town in Oregon. Good luck though!

Congrats!  your wedding looks like it was a ton of fun!  Your dad has some serious talent, no wonder you do too!  You  made that day one to remember for sure!

Thanks! I couldn't have done it without either of my parents who helped so much!

Congrats!  your wedding looks like it was a ton of fun!  Your dad has some serious talent, no wonder you do too!  You  made that day one to remember for sure!

Thanks so much! I tried! Smiley

wow it looks fabulous, you put so much work into it and it really shows..and your dad rocks!

Congratulations! It looks like the most fun and beautiful wedding, and I'm glad you seemed to enjoy all the planning and work you put into it rather then getting too stressed. Don't worry about the length of the post, I really enjoyed reading it all and looking at all the photos. Everything looks amazing, with so many great ideas, I love the Craftster 'shrine' - I've enjoyed seeing all the things people have been making for you over the last few months - and the things your dad made were so cool and original!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!
Your wedding looks amazing! Congratulations! I love the wonky shelf. I think it is so great how the craftster community got to together to help you with you wedding :]

Thank you! Yes, the shelf is awesome by itself, and then the awesomeness of the other crafts just out it over the top!

Thank you everybody!

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010 05:07:47 PM by SpookyPooky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ScrappySue
Tutorial Contributor

Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010 07:40:51 AM »

I am blown away by the details and amazing pics!
Thanks for sharing, plus your Dad has some mad skills Grin
S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've started a wist!
http://wists.com/scrappysue
working on the Teesha Moore craftalong
Destashing the craft room
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010 07:55:16 AM »

I am blown away by the details and amazing pics!
Thanks for sharing, plus your Dad has some mad skills Grin
S

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheMistressT
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010 08:20:10 AM »

Sooo personalized and full of wonder!  It's so great that so much of what was made for your special day (your wedding day, not the Meatloaf concert day) has a place in your "real life," too.  You 2 look genuinely head-over-heels in your photos, too.  Smiley 

So, I'm curious as to how much that 15' tall tree weighs, how your dad got it to the depot and were it lives now.  Do tell!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010 08:50:30 AM »

You did an amazing job!  I follow your blog and have seen some of the pictures posted there but I am so glad that you shared with everyone here on Craftster.  I really love how you wore black and white striped stockings under your dress!  Perfect Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010 09:03:23 AM »

It looks like it was a super fantastic day! I'm so proud to have been able to contribute to your Craftster friends shelf! I picked out my stuff right away! It was so fun to see all the pictures! Your dad is incredibly talented! I just LOVE that tree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010 09:18:14 AM »

LOVE IT!!!  I agree with the person who said they want you as their BFF -- Me too!
It's so creative and wonderful.  That's great you got to have so much of yourself present at your wedding  and all the crafty goodness.

I'm a little jealous, I had thought about a fall wedding with a halloweenish theme, but the timing didn't work
THIS ROCKS   Logged
VJBeck
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010 09:43:48 AM »

I'm pretty sure I now have a "girl-crush" on you!!!  This wedding looks amazing!!  And your Dad is totally awesome!!!!  I LOVE that hat he made!!  And the trellis... and the tree!!!  He must love his baby girl so much to do all that for her!!!  How sweet!!  I wish you all the best in your marriage!!!

P.s. - a girl crush is not as creepy as it sounds haha.  My friend coined the term to describe all the women she is inspired by!!!  Yay!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
On the Road With Atria’s Great Mystery Bus Tour
Anne Easter Smith on Richard III
Child of Vengeance by David Kirk
Poor Little Bitch Girl by Jackie Collins
Goddess of Vengeance by Jackie Collins
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...