A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack Swap 2 Gallery!  (Read 27270 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

miss_katamari
« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2011 06:52:58 AM »

yaaaaaay all these snacks look so wonderful! I can't wait for the UK postal service to sort itself out  so my parcel will arrive  Grin so excited! Although i don't know how much snack eating i will be capable of over the next few weeks due to the mega greediness of Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mandyhello

Cook-Eat-Stitch-Game- in that order :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: January 03, 2011 07:05:30 AM »

Ohhhh drool, maple sugar!  That stuff is so good...  my mom would say "it's so sweet, it'll make you sweat" hehe Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thetiniestspark
« Reply #222 on: January 06, 2011 06:26:33 PM »

Woohoo!  I got my much-awaited swap package from Germany, and was it ever worth waiting for!  I got delicious German gummis, kindereggs, cinnamon stars, and my favorite flavor of Ritter Sport--peppermint.

Also a stollen, holiday edition mini Rittersport bars and the GORGEOUS crochet covered snack container glamis made.  It will be a holiday tradition to fill it with awesome sweets!

She was even nice enough to send Maxwell some German dog snacks!  He'd say "thanks" if he weren't too busy chowing down on them (and burying them under blankets around the house.)

THANK YOU so much for the amazing goodies! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kcraft49
« Reply #223 on: January 06, 2011 06:50:55 PM »

Hi, Love your dog, my dauaghter has two of them one brown, and her other looks just like yours. We dont see alot of them. We live in Sacramento, Ca. Her brown is a male he is three and the other is 3. Kitt, and Ryena.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sadi27
« Reply #224 on: January 10, 2011 08:56:11 PM »

I received my package today, eeyore_witch totolly spoilt me with snacks and a few extras. Thank you for all the yummies Smiley!

Here is a picture of everything:

Eeyore_witch made me an awesome Kool Aid fabric box, here is is with some Tim Horton's coffee, maple syrup and maple butter:

This is all the crisps (yum!), tote bag and teddy bear. Me, my mother-in-law and brother-in-law to be have already eaten the bag of hickory sticks, we had no trouble finishing them all Tongue:

Peanut butter and pretzel m&ms, reese's pieces, chocolate coins, Hershey's cookies and cream, Crispy crunch, 3 musketeers bar- Can't wait to try this Cheesy, Canada billion dollar bar and munchies pistachios:

3 packs of Nerds (I was soooo excited to see these, I haven't had them in years!), Pop Drops, Maynards sours, Nerd Ropes, Bottle Caps, Sweet tarts, Runts, Tootsie Bunch Pops, Bursts:

And finally she sent me a little bag of sweets:

The gushers are lovely!

Thank you Eeyore_witch for being an awesome swap partner and spoiling me on my first swap Cheesy. I can't wait to try everything Smiley. Even though I've started a diet (new years resolution Sad) I think i'll have a snack and do like 50 sit ups or something to burn it off lol Tongue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd be interested in doing a personal swap with anyone who wants to do a fabric-wool swap. I have lots of wool and yarns!
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #225 on: January 11, 2011 09:30:45 AM »

That is an awesome package of YUM!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
stacysews
« Reply #226 on: January 11, 2011 03:44:26 PM »

What a great package!  I love the bag too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BeccaJaneStClair
Follow the Butterflies....

I'd rather swing on the moon than a star.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2011 05:48:46 AM »

Oh man, I miss Old Dutch! I lived in Manitoba for 2 months and couldn't get enough of the dill chips!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(formerly AnnaOnTheMoon)

http://blog.beccajanestclair.com ~ http://annaonthemoon.livejournal.com ~  http://www.wists.com/annaonthemoon  ~ http://pinterest.com/annaonthemoon
eeyore_witch
« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2011 07:26:38 AM »

Oh wow....until i saw your pictures I didn't realized how much i sent.  I got what you wanted and what I thought you didn't have...then I just started throwing in my favorites....lol.  I have allot of favorites.

I'm so happy you like everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
Spoopy
« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2011 09:41:40 AM »

Canada represent! We have some awesome candy here, not to mention crazy chip flavors (creamy dill are amazing). I question to all the Australians out there, what are some "have to try" snacks from there? I'm actually going to australia for 6 months in 2 weeks and I want to take full snack advantage and try some things that I can't get in Canada (it also makes go cheap gifts to bring home Tongue plus taste testing to insure their yumminess is key Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lt. Gen. Russel Honore Reveals His Motto
Ann Pearlman Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Nic Sheff Reveals His Favorite Words
Glenn Beck Talks About The Christmas Sweater
Stacy Morrison Talks About Falling Apart in One Piece
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...