This swap is for anyone who would love to send and receive some cookies in the mail. Actually, anything that you can bake or make that will arrive fresh is encouraged. Brownies, fudge, candy, truffles, bark...as long as it is yummy and will stand up to shipping you can send it.SWAP REQUIREMENTS
Please send your home made cookies in a tin or other storage container along with:
1. The recipe(s) of the cookies you have made &
2. One small bought or crafted item.
*You will send at least one dozen cookies.
*The small item could be something like a cookie cutter, cute spatula, dishcloth, oven mitt, cupcake wrappers, hot chocolate or other drink mixes, decorations, candle, soap, hand lotion...
*On the questionnaire you will be asked if you would like to swap a holidays/seasonal package or an unthemed package.SHIPPING
*Please put lots of care into how your cookies are shipped. We don't want our partners to receive a box of crumbs (unless you say so in your questionnaire
is a link with some information on how to mail cookies safely. If you have any other shipping suggestions please share them in this thread.
*Ideally, the cookies should be shipped Priority Mail
so they remain as fresh as possible. Lets try and keep shipping times under one week. This can be discussed between partners. I would also like to try to keep shipping within our own countries.
*The last few cookie swaps have included mostly U.S. and Canadian swappers. Anyone outside of North America you are more than welcome and are encouraged to join this swap.
We will do our best to find appropriate swap partners for you.COMMUNICATION
Please let me and your partner
1. You have shipped. Include your DC# or equivalent tracking # in the PM.
2. You have received.
3. You will be late. Have respect.
*This will be a really quick swap but while you are waiting for your partners and cookies to arrive you can always share your excitement and anxiousness in this thread. FEEDBACK
I will give you positive feedback
when your partner has received the:
1. Properly stored and shipped cookies,
2. recipes &
3. one small extra.
*Please do not join this swap if you are unable to ship by the send date of December 6th. If something does arise and you are unable to send by that date you must let both me and your partner know.
*You will have until December 6th 11:00 P.M. CST to communicate your shipping status to both me and your partner. Failure to do so will result in negative feedback
*Temporary negative feedback will given on December 20th (or 2 weeks past your communicated late shipping date) if your package has not arrived. This is per craftster swap rules. SWAP INFO
Swap name: COOKIES!!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Oyhana
Sign-up date range: November 11/2010-November 18/2010
Date to send item by: December 6/2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? 18Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO--DesignVigilante will co/organize
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO*NEW SWAPPERS ARE WELCOME. You can join this swap if you meet the following conditions...
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NOQUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
please send to Oyhana
Name of swap
Which countries are you willing to ship to?
Would you like a holiday or seasonal themed package? If so, which one(s)?
Are there certain images that you like or dislike? (example. santa, snowflakes, reindeer etc...)
What kinds of cookies or treats would you like to receive?
What are your favourite flavours?
Do you have any special diet concerns? (vegan, celiac...)
What do you dislike, please include allergies?
What kind of extra would you like to receive?
Will you send priority mail?
Do you have a camera?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.