A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,066
Currently Running With Scissors:
568 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 Gallery  (Read 22566 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wonderwoman1976
I usually have paint on my fingers and on my jeans.

"Believe it or not, I really can draw" -Basquiat

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010 03:29:56 PM »

Everything I got was beautiful and amazing! Since I am not a photographer, better pictures will have to wait!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010 12:12:09 PM by wonderwoman1976 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-The Craftaholic
http://www.thecraftaholic.com
--------------------------------------------------------
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010 05:00:37 PM »

Here's what I got from my ultra fab partner!
Um...that's now how the swap works. Everyone opens them one day at a time! Shocked Shocked I'd be so sad if someone took all the hard work and fun out of it and opened it all at once like that. Cry
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010 05:01:29 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
AGPhotographix
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010 05:46:22 PM »

LOVE LOVE LOVE the owl ornaments & hand-carved owl stamp. I bought a cute owl stamp from Hobby Lobby to make my gift tags this year.

I've always wanted to try hand carving some stamps, I just haven't had the time or courage to try yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wonderwoman1976
I usually have paint on my fingers and on my jeans.

"Believe it or not, I really can draw" -Basquiat

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010 06:00:17 AM »

Yeah, well lucky me that my partner doesn't feel that way!
She's a great lady, and I had fun swapping with her.
Also, I have a little one and I can't leave unopened boxes in my house for very long.

Here's what I got from my ultra fab partner!
Um...that's now how the swap works. Everyone opens them one day at a time! Shocked Shocked I'd be so sad if someone took all the hard work and fun out of it and opened it all at once like that. Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-The Craftaholic
http://www.thecraftaholic.com
--------------------------------------------------------
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010 07:29:20 AM »

Yeah, well lucky me that my partner doesn't feel that way!
She's a great lady, and I had fun swapping with her.
Also, I have a little one and I can't leave unopened boxes in my house for very long.
Sorry but I still think it's rude. You sign up for a swap with VERY CLEARLY SPELLED OUT RULES and then...just completely ignore them? It's really inappropriate and your partner is a whole heck of a lot nicer than me to put up with such a complete disregard for the swap. She obviously put a ton of work into it and you just slapped it up half-heatedly and all at once. Shame.

And come on. Closets or tall shelves. Really. Parents have been hiding presents for as long as there have been kids. That's a weak excuse.

Whatever. I just think it's highly, highly unthoughtful to agree to a swap and then do whatever the heck you want.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010 08:35:54 AM »

I like the owl stuff.  I received from Quaggy and posted some pics of the wrapped presents on the first page!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010 02:38:48 PM »

HOLY CRAP, QUAGGY!!!!!  I can't wait to see those boxes come undone!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
ambermoony
Swap addict

I fix things.

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2010 03:28:09 PM »

Internet access has been restored and is currently stable, YAY!  And now (finally) the rest of the pictures:

The whole kit'n'kaboodle:

We start off with some gorgeous fabric~  I can't wait to make something with this!

Then a really cute hot pad and embroidered towel/washcloth which are already in use

Margiej sent a Bob the Builder stuffie and soft tools for my son!  He loves them so much.  As soon as I handed them to him, he squealed and gave Bob a big kiss!  Grin

Awesome coasters with sparkly purple spider webs on them and super-cute bubble magnets!

Bookmarks galore!  (Which is great because I usually have 3 books going at a time, and I've been using old receipts to mark the pages)

Earrings!

A sparkly pink skull and crossbones heat pack!  (Perfect for this weather.  It is currently keeping my toes toasty Smiley)

A hanging organizer!  This will be great for keeping things away from little hands.

A cute totebag with an inner pocket (At this rate, all of my projects will have nice bags)  I don't know if you can tell, but the little spots are tiny hearts!  too cute!

A snuggly warm fleece blanket!  Perfect for the weather we've had (and will have until April, haha!)

An awesome bag!  (It fits so well with my wardrobe, you have no idea)

So many pockets!  It has become my new purse Cheesy

... and best of all...

A patchwork skirt!  It's nice and thick, so I don't have to wait until spring to be colorful!  It's so comfy! Cheesy

Thank you so much for everything, MargieJ!  It's all just perfect!

And here's MargieJ's pictures!

Everything all wrapped up:

It looks like a few are missing, but really they're hidden inside other presents (I'm crafty like that)

Day 1? 12?

cigar boxes! (I tried to include as many wishlisted items as I could)  These were the sneaky ones that hid other presents within Cheesy

Toys for MargieJ's kitties!

... and her puppy, too!

A poppy headband inspired by her wists

a teeny tiny island paradise (about 1.5" tall)

a paint kit

crocheted washcloths - I forgot to measure, but I think they were 10"

a flower loom

a fat Tinkerbell picture (I'm rather proud of this one, it was a lot of fun to draw!)

a beading loom

A bellydancer figure!  Again, just so much fun to make!

here's a view of the backside

and last but not least...

an old lady amigurumi!  

I hope you enjoy everything, MargieJ, and thanks for being such a great partner!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010 09:47:29 AM by ambermoony » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda Swap (Rnd 2): crafting
Doctor Who Swap round 5: crafting

Open to personal swaps~
InShambles
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2010 06:14:54 AM »

There was a gift for me to open right away in my package from LimeRiot....

an advent calendar of whimsies! Grin Grin Grin Isn't it the cutest thing ever? I've never seen one like this before, I think it's such a clever idea.

On the 11th day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....

Carlos the super cute SnowGingerbreadMan! Grin Grin Grin I love him, he is just the cutest little thing EVER!

On the 10th day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....

A VINTAGE CAMERA HOOP!!! I am so in love with this, it's so perfect!!! Grin Grin Grin It will have a special place in my studio for sure!

On the 9th day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....

A beautiful hand bound mini-journal and a kit to make another! I love this, LimeRiot learned how to do book binding for this, she did such a beautiful job. Grin

On the 8th day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....

A sweet tote bag! I love this - the style & print are perfect....I've already moved my things into it. Oh, and the cell pocket fits my phone *perfectly*.

On the 7th day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....

two super sweet hairclips! Totally adorable, action shots to come later.

On the 6th day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....
*Squeeeeeeeeee* A rat ami!!!!

CUTEST. THING. EVER. Grin Grin Grin

On the 5th day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....
A knitting kit! It has the softest bamboo yarn and everything that I need to learn to knit. Cheesy

I had already used some of the yarn before I took the pic - sorry!

On the 4th day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....
A super cute Siamese pillow! Grin

On the 3rd day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....
FINGERLESS GLOVES! I love these so much, they're absolutely PERFECT and soooo soft. They're made of bamboo silk.

On the 2nd day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....

A skeleton art quilt! LOVE THIS, it's fantastic and will most certainly find a very prominent place in my living room once I move into my new place.

On the 1st day of Christmas LimeRiot gave to me....
A photography bag! Isn't this just INCREDIBLE??? I love love love EVERYTHING about it - it has pockets both inside and out for film, memory cards, batteries, etc. and the padding inside is entirely adjustable -- which is perfect because I have several cameras of varying sizes. And the fabric is just gorgeous. Grin

Thank you so much for everything LimeRiot!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010 08:37:33 PM by InShambles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
margiej
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010 06:54:02 AM »

Reserving my spot, even though Ambermoony will post pics, I will have stuff to tell! Kiss
  Merry Christmas to you all

Ok, got my package this afternoon, and I'm in the middle of finishing a few last minute gifts and baking so I'll have to come back with details later!  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!
Opened all the rest of my packages this morning, and had a wonderful time!  Best Christmas morning in years truthfully!  I can't post pics but Amber will later.  If I can tell you what all she sent, without sounding too overblown, but I am absolutely blown away by it all!  Everything was from my questionaire or wist, and I am so, well you know me NOT speachless, but flabergasted!  A crocheted "old lady doll" which is amazing!  A hand made bellydancer Genie doll out of ceramic poly clay(?) Just  makes me so happy to look at her (I sort of collect dolls).  A framed picture of a fat tinkerbell fairy that I have had on my wist forever, I absolutely adore it!  A bead loom kit for making bracelets ect, which I have wanted for years.  I bought one very similar for my granddaughter for Christmas and seriously thought about keeping it and getting her something else LOL!  So much stuff!!! Kiss  The first thing I opened last nite, a package with tug toys which Izzy knew immediately were for HER!  We had fun, then I opened the cat wand and balls, and then I drove Sassy and Mikey crazy with their toys!  Funny, because I just randomly opened those packages out of order datewise, but perfect choices for winding down after a busy long day!  There was also the most exquisite perfect crochet "tiny island" with a tree, bushes, lake, pathway all on about a 1" crochet ball!  Just the cutest thing I've ever received!  There is also a loom for making flowers for like granny squares, some crochet wash cloths which I absolutely love, the cutest elastic headband ever with a felt  flower, a ceramic paint set and some cigar boxes which I will have so much fun crafting with!  Like I said, I was blown away by the variety and amount of stuff!  Usually my Christmas mornings are kind of boring, I call my mom and we open packages "together" long distance, and in the afternoon I go to my daughter's.  This swap sure put a lot of zest in this year's Christmas!  Thank you so much Amber!  I absolutely LOVED EVERYTHING! 
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 09:17:22 AM by margiej - Reason: to add something » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Pro Keying Method - Motion 3
How to Use Advanced Keying Using Two Keys - Shake 4.1
How to Motion Blur - Motion 3
How to Work the Lights - Motion 3 Part 1
How to Do Zoom Blur - Motion 3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...