A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,567
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 Gallery  (Read 23018 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

juliminustheE
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010 02:13:00 PM »

Here is my gifts from Cursive_queen

DAY 1: Cookies

DAY 2: kawaii stuff Cheesy

( a larger view of the charms)
included:whip cream earrings and clips, a hedgehog, cake and kawaii ring(damaged in travel, ill patch him up)
DAY 3: Hair bows with WoW Cheesy

included: murlow bow, moonkin bow and dino bow Cheesy
DAY 4: Candy Cane Scrub Top

I love it Cheesy i am totally wearing it to work tomorrow
DAY 5:Whale Tote

I love the fabric it is so cute!
Day 6: Wrist rest

With some extra fabric Cheesy
Day 7: Two Scrub tops
one dinosaur

the other owls Cheesy

Day 8: The Owl Pillow <3

Day 9: seem ripper and quilting set
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010 10:52:54 AM by juliminustheE » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010 07:55:24 AM »

Here is my gallery of wonderful goodies from InShambles. Thank you so much for everything Smiley.

DAY 12

Check out the fantastic wreath I received! I love love love it and it's going to look great on my front door. I was SO in need of a holiday wreath and this one will last for years (unlike the usual tree-clipping ones I buy).  

DAY 11

Today's gift was for Mr. Lime and he was so excited to have a package to open and even more excited when he saw what was in it!! He's obsessed with basketball and with is alma mater, Oregon State University, so this is the perfect treat for him. He LOVES it.

This pic shows more of the net and how cute it looks hanging Smiley.

DAY 10

I received such a cute package today! InShambles made fun tea towels and coasters and included the most adorable mini colander. I have very similar goodies on my wist Smiley. And of course I LOVE the color, LIME GREEN!!! YAY!

Here's a close-up of the colander. Guess what I'm going to keep in it??? LIMES!!

DAY 9

These are SOOOO cool! InShambles made me 5 little picture frames with chalkboards inside. These will be really fun to have on my desk. Mr. Lime is taking a couple to work too.

DAY 8

Day 8 was PUPPY day!! They pretty much freaked out Smiley. InShambles made them peanut butter treats and I have to say, they smell SO good and are so soft and yummy looking. I'm almost tempted to try them myself!! I tried to get a picture of the actual treats but I didn't move quickly enough.

Here are 2 of the pups waiting patiently for a treat.

Here is where I was trying to get a pic of the actual treat but Quigley took it right out of my hand. Bad boy! He must have really really really wanted to gobble it up.

The fur-kids send big wet smooches your way, InShambles.

DAY 7

Cutest buttons ever and an adorable pin to match!! In addition to the giant beasts posted above, we also have 2 mini-doxies. I had something very similar on my wist. Love them!

DAY 6

BATH treats!!! I received wonderful smelling soaps, candles and salts along with a scrubber and a bath pillow!! A bath pillow has been one of those things I've been meaning to get myself forever. The salts smelly soooo good. Can't wait to use this!

DAY 5
Another PUPPY day!! I'm so excited about this. InShambles made a little snuggle sack for Opie and Aunt B (aka Beatrice). If you've ever been around dachshunds, you know they LOVE to burrow. This is the perfect little bed for them to hide out in. Opie hasn't gotten out of it since I gave it to them this morning! It even unzips for futher burrowing.

Allie is totally jealous!!

Beatrice loves sucking on zippers - here she is enjoying her new one. Quigley investigates...

DAY 4
I received a super cute cowl today! I love cowls and this one is so fun and bright. It's going to look great with the black coat I usually wear to work. The best part is that it has a doxie button on it! Just like the ones I received on Day 7.

Unfortunately I only managed to get one picture before my camera crapped out. So until it's charged up...here is a shot of how awesome the color is!

DAY 3
I can't believe we're already at day 3! I received a very cool t-shirt today - right off my wist and a an apple cozy that I've wanted FOREVER!! Yay!

DAY 2
Our pups have been so spoiled by InShambles!! Today they received a brand new bed!! It's so soft but also very sturdy. I can fill it with the old towels and sheets that are taking up space in the linen closet right now. Perfect!! We're going to bring this with us on our holiday travels Smiley.

It passed the pup sniff test too Smiley

DAY 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE! That's the best way to describe how I feel about my new weekend bag! I'm so glad that I cheated and opened this a day early because I'm totally packing it up for our trip!! I adore the colors and it has my favorite bag characteristic...BIG!!!

Thank you so much for EVERYTHING, InShambles. You spoiled the whole fam and we are all very grateful Smiley.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010 10:10:38 AM by LimeRiot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010 02:50:07 PM »

I received my package today:

DAY ONE!

awesome Christmas Cards!

DAY TWO:

A handpainted ceramic ornament! I love it!

DAY THREE:

A box of christmas goodies. Socks, a knit snowman, peppermint soap, and an ornament

DAY FOUR:

Christmas Earrings One looks like a snowman, and the other two are nice and Christmas-ey!

DAY FIVE;

Glitter Ornaments.

DAY SIX:

a bird's nest earrings from my wist! I love it! Thanks soo much!

DAY SEVEN:

a box for recepie cards and some handwritten recepies!

DAY EIGHT:

A tree of life pendant from my wist!

DAY NINE:

A cute "Merry Christmas" Sign

DAY 10:

a super awesome Christmas Charm Bracelet!

DAY 11:

A super cool magnetic advent calendar. I will get a pic of the other side in a bit.

DAY ONE!!!:

My partner saved the best for last! It is a tiny house! I absolutely love it!

Thanks so much, Phoenixfiredesigns! This has been a great swap! I hope everyone had as much fun as I have!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 08:43:58 AM by rantyhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you have some spare roving you're willing to part with? Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010 03:10:39 PM »

My partner LindyV321 sent instructions that I could have Day 12 as soon as my parcel had arrived.  I was so excited to be able and open my boxes to find a delicious treat!!! Grin  Lindy sent me a cute little round container filled with these yummy little treats!  Salty and sweet!  They are made with pretzels, Hershey's kisses and peanut M & M's.  You can find the recipe on her blog! Grin

Since I had not got my decorations out yet I scurried to the attic and got my tree and the trimmings down so that I could get a shot of all my gifts under the tree.  Shocked

I really want to open the gift wrapped in fabric.  The print on it is so cute and I want to spread it out so I can see it better.

The paper that the gifts are wrapped in is so cute.  It looked like a knitted sweater!

Lindy thank you so much for such a tasty treat!!!

DAY 2................ Dec. 15, 2010

Lindy sent me this beautiful snowman felt stocking.  It is so cute, I love snowmen!!!!!!!!!!

It is hand sewn and embellished with so many seed beads and sequins.  Mega hours involved.  Look at all the detail, the bluebird cardinal and the bunny even has his own stocking.  I love it!!!  I also needed it.   Kiss

The stocking alone was much more that a fantastic gift but she had it bulging with all these extras:   Recipe Cards, M & M minis, yummy, a clear ornament filled with bath confetti, refreshing and desperately needed after my day at work, 2 of the cutest little containers with a big button lid and each filled with buttons 1 red, 1 green, snowmen post a notes ( headed to work with me tomorrow, I will put everyone in the spirit) and 3 wooden cute outs to paint.  The snowman I will turn into a magnet, the snowflake an ornament and the reindeer a gift for my great nephew.  I hope to get these painted and post a picture of them here later in this swap.  Last but not least a package of tissues for my purse with the cutest little penguin.  What a wonderful day 2!!  I emptied the stocking and expect Santa to refill it!  Grin

DAY 3  December 16, 2010I wish y'all could feel the softness!!!! Lindy sent me an infinity scarf.  It is amazing, I did not measure it but to goes on for ever.  She offered to post a link to her inspiration.  After several different arrangements with it this is my favorite for what I wore to work today.  I also tried it as a waist belt, would work but not with what I have on.  It is so soft and I love the colors.  I do not crochet but think I might could do this.  It might just inspire me to try again.

She also sent this ceramic angel.  It has a vintage look, something that I truly love.

DAY 4 DECEMBER 17, 2010

I asked that my pets be included.  Lindy came through!  She made and sent 4 toys that my schnauzers Bandit (Male born with one eye, brown and white, parti 2 years old) and Sugar (Female salt and pepper has a 1 year birthday Dec. 31) have been playing with all evening.  I now know what to do with my fleece scraps.  They love them.

Now Lindy did not leave me out either today!  She sent one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works.  Sweet Pea antibacterial Hand Sanitizer.

DAY 5, DECEMBER 18, 2010

While Lindy and I have been chatting she said I could open day 7's gift the one wrapped in the cute fabric next so I could get more use out of it.  I switched it with day 5 so now day seven is day 5 and 5 will be 7. I also received some chocolate goodies!!! To early to eat now, but I assure you they will not last long.

This is way cute.  Also helps me to keep track of the days as it is an advent calendar for our 12 day swap.  She made this from a mini cookie sheet that she painted white, then used paper to make the daily tags!  I took the the ones off to play catch up on the days that we have already completed. Thanks Lindy what a great idea!

Now the fabric that the gift was wrapped in (go back to the picture that I posted earlier of it) turned out to be ornaments.  These are going to be so cute once I get them embellished and stitched up.  So glad to have started my Christmas vacation until Jan 3, I will start working on these in the next day or so.

DAY 6, DECEMBER 19, 2010

Today, I was so excited to find 69 squares of cotton fabrics!  These are the best.  Once I finish with them they will become a skirt for me!!!!!!  Lindy is going to keep me busy during the holiday break.  

She also included these 8 decorated clothes pins. I love gingerbread men.  I feel like she has been spying on me.  I use clothes pins to keep chips and candy bags closes in my desk at work.  Now I will have some fun ones!!!!!!!!!!

DAY 7, DECEMBER 20, 2010

Oh  I wish y'all could spell this lemon sugar srub that I received today.  This is so cool, I have never gotten anything like it before.  I need the recipe!!!  I know this will not last very long!

I also was sent this cute fabric that is to be used for appliques.  I have a gingerbread theme that I use in my kitchen for the holidays and I have a year to get these ready for next year.  I can vision some festive cup towels, hot pads, and a cute little topper for above my kitchen window.

DAY 8, DECEMBER 21, 2010

Today was my day for some fantastic jewelry!  First the cute little tin that they arrived in!

I love this set, earrings and a bracelet. It reminds me of holly and berries.  I will be wearing this to my moms on Christmas Eve!

I love this tile pendant with the owl.  I love owls!!!!!!!!!!  My picture is not the best.

And if this was not enough, my favorite color with an owl in the moon charm attached. Plus a cute little snowman smore.

DAY 9, DECEMBER 22, 2010

My gift today was this cute cupcake needlework.  Bite Me!  Gotta love it!!!!  I also got these metal cookie cutters!  I think this embroidery will become the front of an apron!

DAY 10, DECEMBER 23, 2010

Just look at the cule little owl stuffie!  Bandit and Sugar thought it was for them, no way!  I love the fabric, and her big ole eyes!  She will be added to my other owlies.

DAY 11, DECEMBER 23, 2010

Cute owl swag!!!!!  I love this!  Allethe little hooties have been hanging out in my tree!  This will be moved to my craft room after the tree comes down.  Perfect colors!

I also was sent these mini ornaments as part of the package.

Grin DAY 12, DECEMBER 25,2010  Grin

Shocked Merry Christmas  Shocked

I received the most fantastic gift from Lindy today!!!!!! Grin

A learn to crochet kit!!! It has everything I need to get started!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

She also sent this wonder yarn!!!!  It is so soft! I think it was called Holiday.  I found out the hard way that my dogs like to tear the wrappers off  of the skiens and shred it into bits.  The yarn was not bothered just the outer wrapping, Angry.

And if this was not enough a scrarf that she crocheted to inspire me to get started.  I love the colors two of my favorites! Roll Eyes

Lindy thank you so much for being such a thoughtful partner, I loved everything that you sent to me!  This has been a fantastic swap,!!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 10:46:28 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010 07:44:52 PM »

everything unloaded under the tree:

the paper bags, chinese takeout box, large round wrapped "thing" (hmmm, wonder what BEEKER could have sent that's large and round...  Grin) to the right and the large envelope are alllll from Beeker!!!  Grin

extras:

these amazing snowflakes!!!  Next year I want to have them hanging from the ceiling somewhere.  In order from left to right "GREG" (DH), "MARIE" (Me), "BECK" (last name), "PIXIE" (First dog), "REMINGTON" (2nd dog)... that last one had to be a challenge!!!  They are so cool!  I can't believe THESE were an extra!  

And then more goodies that were in the huggies box...
french vanilla snowman marshmellows (YUM), candy canes that got broken, but that's not deterring me!  Cheesy  a snowflake headband, lol, cute

and a bag of candy cane kisses.  I've heard lots about these and they live up, OMG.  They are already in my snowman cookie jar where they won't taunt me to eat them all at once, haha

_/^\_
                      <     >
     *                 /.-.\         *
              *        `/&\`                   *
                      ,@.*;@,
                     /_o.I %_\    *
        *           (`'--:o(_@;
                   /`;--.,__ `')             *
                  ;@`o % O,*`'`&\
            *    (`'--)_@ ;o %'()\      *
                 /`;--._`''--._O'@;
                /&*,()~o`;-.,_ `""`)
     *          /`,@ ;+& () o*`;-';\
               (`""--.,_0 +% @' &()\
               /-.,_    ``''--....-'`)  *
          *    /@%;o`:;'--,.__   __.'\
              ;*,&(); @ % &^;~`"`o;@();         *
            /(); o^~; & ().o@*&`;&%O\
             `"=="==""==,,,.,="=="==="`
           __.----.(\-''#####---...___...-----._
         '`         \)_`"""""`
                 .--' ')
               o(  )_-\
                 `"""` `

On the 12th day of Christmas, my Beeker gave to meeeee
paper Christmas trees, gingerbread men, penguins, snowflakes, reindeer and varying sizes of tags cutouts

&

A mini nerf blaster!!!!  Watch out Beck family  Cheesy

I literally woke up and opened these in my pajamas and bed head!!!  lol

watch out dogs... I shoot you in thee EYE!

On the 11th day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

a paisley Chinese take out box full of origami stars!

I'm not sure she could have known this but I have been trying to make a bunch of these in order to string then up eventually.  But, I never got far.  I have a small jar of what I've made, these give me a huge jump on that game plus motivation to do more  Smiley  Thank you!  I love the pattern choices too.  How clever to put the origami gift inside origami packaging too, lol.

and 2 felted hearts (they are so soft!)

On the 10th day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

A snowman ornament & Dove bar... mmmmm (why don't we have a drooly face?!)

On the 9th day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

WOOPS!  Beeker warned me to keep my eyes peeled for more than 1 bag for any given day and I failed her!  there's was another bag for day 2 (11), see above for my other half of that day  Cheesy

Day 9 is:
a triangle zipper bag on a keychain!  I think this might be perfect to keep in the car with change for tolls and whatnot.

On the 8th day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

Grinch socks (LOVE) and a bath muffin, lol.  Can't wait to use this!

On the 7th day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

a clay pin with a dragon imprint.  Took me a second to figure out what it was (I pulled it out of the bag upside down) but once i did I was like "ooooh!  cool!"  Cheesy

On the 6th day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

a hand carved Snowman stamp!

On the 5th day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

a handcarved Christmas Frog stamp.  I'm gonna have to hide this from my sister when she's here for Christmas  Cheesy

On the 4th day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

2 sweet little felt santas (love this folksy style!)

and another felted heart, but this time with a star in the middle

On the 3rd day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

a felted penguin (shown chillin with my penguin bowl/mug) & stone bracelet

On the 2nd day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

pretty felted art of a tree and moon

On the 1st day of Christmas, Beeker gave to me

My gourd!  The top lifts off so it's a nice container.  The back has a red celtic knot and inside were the 2 mini gourds Smiley  Love!

Thank you Beeker, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, I know I did Wink
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 04:10:29 PM by murbeck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
cursive_queen
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010 06:17:31 AM »

Here's my crafts from juliminusthee

All wrapped together

Day 1 Bookmarks

Day 2 - earrings.  Sorry it's a little blurry, my camera would not focus well

Day 3 - necklace.  Hard to capture the color, they're sort of bluish silver.  There were also little coal shaped crispy chocolates that I forgot to put in the picture

Day 4 treats and  green/recycle themed scrapbook embellishments (my camera is not wanting to do close ups)

Day 5 A Tardis tea wallet - This might have to come to work with me monday

And an item that said I could open it any day - a little pouch with beads and wire

Day 6 a travel mug that has a design of birds in a house and branches and a box of tea (dragon fruit)

Day 7 a Torchwood/Doctor Who themed charm bracelet - Love it!

Day 8 a wallet

Day 9 - A tardis (Doctor Who) tote bag!

Day 10 a teacup pincushion

Day 11 - half apron with embroidery

Day 12 a skirt with embroidery
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 05:51:39 PM by cursive_queen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
beeker

Meep!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010 04:56:53 AM »

all the packages together in their box. I can't put them under the tree or the two year old that terrorizes my house would have them either torn open or hidden around the house with my car keys and a couple of sippy cups.

Day 1: my beautiful snowflake earrings and a sweet little crocheted container

Day 2: a lovely pin cushion ring like on my wist

Day 3: a perfect Meep Mug - I LUUUUUUUUV it!!

Day 4: a collection of goodies - 2 cross stitch kits, a magnet craft kit, a penguin picture holder (I love penguins!) and 3 flower kanzashi (sp?) hair pins - I love these!!! I am wearing one right now...

« Last Edit: December 17, 2010 01:08:48 PM by beeker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:

Snarky housewife swap! - sent
Vintage Halloween - crafting!
OTT October Holiday Swap - Crafting!!
Rock Cave Mom
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010 01:50:47 PM »

These are wonderful.  I now have cards to send to the kids...plus I have wanted to start some papercrafting.  These are good inspirations!!!

Blue is my favorite color...the snow flakes are amazing.  I have small one on my tree, the large one...not sure where yet!!!!  But I love them

How did she do this!  Amazing!!!!!!

Angels...my favorite thing...I love angels.

CleanFeelin, said that she learned how to do this paper craft in the 5th grade...I cant even remember the 5th grade..wonderful job...another angel.  Life just doesnt get any better than this!!!

Fabric...I love it... I have a plan for the fabric already.  I am going to make an ipod case for a teenage girl

This picture...is wonderful.  I saw a huge art dispay similar to this.  I was going to make one, now I have it without all the work

3 books and bookmarks.  I have not read these books, so great gift.  Reading is my second pasttime, after sewing.  I have been using receipts for a bookmark too!

Dusty and Daisy are two happy, happy dugs.  Thanks CleanFeelin for the recipe.  I thankyou and so do the dogs.

This is great!!  CleanFeelin...you rock.  The map woven similar to a basket, I think this is my favorite!!!!

WOW!  All kinds of stuff.  A Merry Christmas Banner, with decorated clothes pins to display the sign on a ribbon, a cowl and a pair of gloves...with this cold weather, PERFECT!

I was wrong.  Earlier, I said that it doesnt get any better than this.  It did.  Thank you CleanFeelin, I had a great swap.  I love my gifts.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010 07:46:59 AM by Rock Cave Mom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do Personal Swaps
superhooker

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010 05:59:18 PM »

I got my presents today!!!  Here's a shot of em all together, in my study, where there's more light.

I got two new books (my non-calorie treats!) to enjoy right away:

I have never read either of them...I always meant to read The Secret Garden, though!  The Wicked one looks really fun!

And here's a pic of everything under the tree!

Ok, here come the goodies!!

Day 12:

I got these two cute buttons, and an awesome goat keychain!!  (my nickname is The Goat, so it is super awesome!)  Love them!

Day 11:

a box of gingerbread tea, and a green tea lotion!  I tried some of the tea last night...yummy!!!

Day 10:
A magic yarn ball!!  I got a picture before I unwound it:

and here's what was inside...a ton of buttons, more cute badges, candies, a set of dpns, an HP postcard book, and two little ceramic sweeties!!

Day 9:
Entertainment! I got 2 books, and a movie!  I haven't read either book, or seen this movie...it looks like it would be a good family movie...am I right?  The book on the left is Skipping Christmas, by John Grisham...the title is on the side, so you can't see it.

Day 8:
wall art!!!!
check these out!  They are soooo going on the wall in my study!

Day 7:
pillowcases!
Look at this awesome embroidery!  I live in a town called Royal Oak, so me and my hubbs are crazy for oak trees and acorns.  When he saw these, he was just as geeked as I was!!!

I also got a giant pack of pocket tissues:

I always need these!!

Day 6:
wooden stuff!!
First, I found this awesome little fairy door!!!  It is absolutely adorable!!!

Next, I got this fabulous set of bookends!!

How cute are they?  holy crap!!!  I LOVE SHEEP!!!!

And, all of that was wrapped in this pokemon pillowcase, and my kiddo is pretty darned happy about that!

Day 5:
I got a sheep!!!

side view:

check out his little tail!

I also got these snazzy crochet booklets:

Day 4:
GOAT!!!

look at his cute face!

and more crochet booklets!

Day 3:
I got a blankie!!

that's my kiddo holding it up, so you can see the pretties!
Here he is snuggling:

Day 2:
mustache day!

I got a fun cross stitch for my wall, and also a giant mustache, for my keys!!

Day 1:
OOOOOHHH! 

Thank you so much!!!  I had such a nice christmas!!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010 05:09:34 PM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
SnapsAndDrangons
Snaps And Dragons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010 07:15:58 AM »

Guess I will get my spot also!
Ok so i was waiting to open my package until i knew that my was received.
so with much delay!
The Box:

the total loot!

Day 1:

Day2

Day3

Day4

My daughter loved! this soo soo much!
Day5

Day6

Day7

Day8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

So i love all of the things that i have gotten, my daughter loves all of the things that were made for her and the blanket is so wonderful and i love the colors. Thank you so much for everything and i hope that you like the things that i have sent you.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010 12:47:34 PM by SnapsAndDrangons » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pay no attention to me dancing with my girl, we have every intention of being failures in this world.

My Small Wists  http://wists.com/sarahelizroberts
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Rum Muffins
Sweet Potato Pie
Roasted Pepper and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce
Arctic Char Filet with Citrus Sauce
Burgundy Beef Stew
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...