A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,855
Currently Running With Scissors:
842 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 Gallery  (Read 20194 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmoppet
« on: November 10, 2010 06:24:53 AM »

~PRESENT OPENING BEGINS DECEMBER 14TH~

Gifts will be individually labeled with the numbers 12-1, so that your partner knows which day is in which package(s). We will start opening the packages on December 14th with the #12 package.  On December 15th you would open the #11 package.  And on and on until on December 25th when you will open the #1 package.

When you open each days package, you will then need to post in the gallery.  I know that they Holiday season can be quite hectic, but please get them posted within 5 days of opening. Posting pictures is a requirement for this swap!  If you don't have a digital camera and cannot get access to one, please ask your partner to take pictures before they send.

Please make one post in this thread for your picture posting.  And as you open gifts and post photos, just edit that one post.  This way all your goodies will be in one nice post and it will make it easier for me to keep track of who is posting photos.  As photo posting is required.  If you cant take pictures, this should have already been discussed with your partner so they can take pictures of the things they send to you.

color]

--------------------------------------------

green-you sent your package
teal-sending a few days late with communication
blue-your package was received
purple-feedback given
red-contact me imediantly  

miss moppet <-> superhooker  
lindyv321  <-> quaggy
  sheep blue  <-> wonderwoman1976
 Phoenixfiredesigns <-> rantyhippie
 cursive_queen <-> juliminustheE  
In Shambles <-> LimeRiot
 beeker  <-  ->  murbeck  
Rock Cave Mom  <-> CleanFeelin  
   koala scout  <-> SnapsAndDrangons
devilxkat flaker ambermoony <-> margiej
Psyche ->  the dreamer -> gathered threads -> Psyche
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 06:43:34 AM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
missmoppet
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010 06:25:35 AM »

I wanted to post some close up pictures of my presents and give everyone a close up of the wrapping paper.  By far the coolest I have ever seen as looks like knitting!

Superhooker informed me that there was a special treat in my box of holiday goodies that I could enjoy right away.  So, Im posting a picture of it.  Gingerbread poptarts!!!!  My most favorite holiday treat!  Serisouly, these need to be sold all year!  Im also posting a picture of the card that was included.  A super cute polar bear in the snow.  Thank you partner!  Poptarts make me happy!  (Im so easy to please. ha ha!)

Day 1:
My new craft addiction is embroidery/cross stitch.  So, todays gift totally wonderful!  A huge pack of embroidery floss, cute scissors and a lot of embroidery hoops!  Squeeel!  these are great because whenever I cross stitch/embroider I always leave the finished item in the hoop.  Thank you superhooker for helping me build a stash of supplies for my new craft addiction!

Day 2:
Today was a cute little grow dragon (I love dragons!) and Gryffindor fingerless gloves!  Double squeel!  I have yet to have any Gryffindor winter wear so I am extremely excited about these fingerless gloves!  Another great big Thank You!  (Pssst...do these need hand washing or ?)

Day 3:
Cup cake pin cushion and Deco tapes!  Woo!  The cupcake is so soft and it even has a little leaf and a cherry on top.  The deco tapes will be great decorating all the letters I write to my family whose out of state.  Weee!  A fun day of goodies!

Day 4:
Some extremely cute sweets stitch markers (they are the clip kind, my favorite!) and a Japanese crochet book!  Whoo, I LOVE Japanese craft books!

Day 5:
Bobomb candy, yoshi dish cloth & a goomba dish cloth!  I just love Nintendo themed things!  And a double plus because its super mario items!

Day 6:
This day was a sewing day!  I received a pattern/fabric kit to make the most cutest 50s Style apron!  And I recieved a packet of sewing notions.  I am especially excited about the seam rippers, because I always forget where I put mine one.  So now I have extras.  

Day 7:
A how to knit cables book and cable stitch holders!  This is great because I adore the look of cables, but dont know how to do them.  It has a sample of each step in making a cables.  So, I think I will be able to master cable stitches now because I can see and touch each step sample.  

Day 8:
Todays presents was a very pretty yarn in GRYFFINDOR colors!  Whoo!  Roar Roar Gryffindor!  And a Link Pez candy!  Well, actually it is sweettarts but, its just like the pez candy holders.  Harry Potter AND video game things!  

Day 9:
Roar Roar Gryffindor!!!  Todays item was the coolest slippers ever!  I love how the soles are extra durable.  And the fact that they are Gryffindor colors is major awesome-ness!

Day 10:
Whoo!  A hat just like the one Penny wears on the Christmas episode of The Big Bang Theory!!!  And some stickers for writting letters to my family out of state.  Squeel!  Cute stickers and AWESOME hat!!! 

Day 11:

Organizer goof-
My partner informed me that I opened my present backwards.  So heres Day 12 (the last days gift) early.  

Day 12:
Leg Warmers & a book mark!  Whoo!  Ive have been drooling over these legwarmers that I seen online.  And now I finally have a pair of my own!  They are knitted so perfectly and are super warm.  Which is great because Im always cold.  I also received a metal bookmark.  To which the kiddo has mentioned he would like to keep.   Cheesy  Thanks superhooker!  A great start to my present opening extraganza!

Look at those cables and pom poms!  They are perfect!  I think they are wool but Im not sure, please let me know how I need to wash them superhooker.

A metal bookmark.  Ive never seen a metal one before, and i find it really neat!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010 09:07:44 AM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
koalascout
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010 06:41:02 AM »

first here is a couple of close up pictures of the play food snapsanddragons received

smiley face lunch bag; bologna, butter, and cheese on honeywheat bread sandwich (my son's favorite); fruit roll up; sunny d strawberry orange juice; peach with 2 slices

brownie sundae (my favorite dessert) and a mcdonald's apple pie (mom's favorite)

okay now on to what i received
everything wrapped up
Day 12 koala friends
Day 11 wolf pillow case
Day 10 wolf t-shirt
Day 9 wood burned animals and beads
Day 8 snowman ami and ornaments
Day 7 dog treats
Day 6 koala die cuts
Day 5 snowman mug and ami marshmallows
Day 4 hot chocolate
Day 3 snowman key chain
Day 2 chocolate candies
Day 1 jelly candies and snowmen straws

love it all my son stole the t-shirt, that was the best picture i could get of the mug will try to get a better pic of it, my doggie loved the treats; she is picky about her treats, have to hide the jelly candies or my son will steal them as well, i might share them with him though

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010 05:48:55 PM by koalascout » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010 08:10:02 AM »

I recieved several boxes from Quaggy over the weekend!  One of them can't be opened until the 14th though as there is something that couldn't be wrapped... So here is a photo of all the gifts plus the unopened box.

One of the boxes was also decorated!

And some unwrapped extras.  Jars of whimsey for me and one for each of my kiddos!

This awesome bookmark was attached to the last present but I didn't want my cats to get a hold of it so I am using it now!

Day one is an awesome ornament wreath!  I hung on it the wall since my kids are always banging the door open and closed and I don't want it to break.  I love it!  Now the rest of my presents are under the tree too.  

Day 2 (or 11) is something I REALLY REALLY wanted!!!  The most gorgeous and wonderful TREE SKIRT!!!!!!!!!!! SQEEEEE!!!!!!!!  You can't tell in the photo but the super cute snowman fabric is sparkly

I honestly can't believe there are still 10 more packages to open.  I would be totally content with these two gifts and the extras!!

Day 3 (10)
A super cute snowman pillow!  Looks like we have a snowman theme.  This is so cute and Robin I totally envy your sewing skills.
Here is the front

and the back

Day 4 (9)
Ornaments!!! One for me and each of the kiddos!  I need to print some pictures to put in them.  I adore all three of them and the kids were happy to get something with their names on.  

Day 5 (Cool I got a chicken themed apron!  Also included since she made a crafty goof that was to my benefit, a matching chicken wall hanging!!  I know exactly where I am going to hang it after the holidays in my kitchen

Day 6 (7) A cupcake book, cookie cutter, a ton of super cute cupcake cups, and a cupcake decorating kit!  I love the storage containers!  almost makes me want to change my kitchen theme from chickens/roosters to cupcakes!

Day 7 (6) Today is my daughters birthday so she got to open a present this morning.  She got some amazing things for her bedroom!  She doesn't look excited in the photos but trust me she loves everything.
hair clips organizers

A mirror

and a jewelry box with some surprises.  She just happens to collect the puzzle erasers!

Day 8 (5) Today was my son Landons day and he got a Transformers Snuggie!!!  He freaked out and immediately took off his jammies and snuggled down in his undies to watch cartoons this morning.  It's great since I am cheap and don't turn the heat up so our house is cold in the morning!  He modeled it after he got dressed this morning.

Day 9 (4) I got a naughty word cross stitch!!!!   I love these so much and Quaggy said she hand painted the gorgeous frame too!  I love this so much and can't wait to hang it up in my craft room.

Day 10 (3) Another amaizing naughty word cross stitch!!  I know exactly where both are going to be hung up.  Probably tomorrow since I have the day off.  Thanks Robin I love them both!

I may not be online to upload photos again until Monday.  If that is the case I hope that everyone has a great Christmas!!!

Day 11 (2) Some amazing finger tip hot pads that go along with my chicken/rooster themed kitchen.  I love how these were done.  Again Quaggy you are amazing with that sewing machine!

Day 12 (1) Merry Christmas!!!  OMG OMG OMG this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  I swear this jacket looks store bought and it fits me perfectly!!!  Everyone can prepare to be jealous now and request Quaggy as a future swap partner!

Words cannot describe how wonderful of a partner Quaggy has been to me and my family.  She went above and beyond to make this an extremely special and wonderful holiday Wink  Thank you so much Quaggy for being such a wonderful partner!!!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 08:41:09 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I like to craft and cook, come see...
My Blog

50 Projects in 2013
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010 08:18:30 AM »

December 7, 2010 - My package arrived!!  Grin Grin

Here's a shot of all the wrapped gifts together. (With one of my cats, Gracie, "helping" me set up for a shot.)

And here they are all tucked safely under my tree!

On the twelfth day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
Slipper socks and wrist warmers!

Yay!! Grin

On the eleventh day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A crocheted belt in Bordeaux lace in a lovely purple color and a Mickey mini snowglobe!

Thanks! Cheesy

On the tenth day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A cute snowman on a sleigh decoration.

I like the blues and whites, plus he's cute!

On the ninth day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
Two crochet hanging decorations: old-fashion ribbon candy and a snowman!

The ribbon candy made me think of being a kid!

On the eighth day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A santa oven mitt, dish towel and coaster set in a holder!

On the seventh day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A very earthy wreath hanging, a porcelain "Noel" hanging decoration and a cute little snowman pin!

I love how nature-inspired the wreath is. Thanks! Cheesy

On the sixth day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A crochet knit (my bad!) kerchief and cowl. (Though I have to admit, it took me a little pondering to realize what they were! Grin )

They're kinda Phoenix-y in color especially when worn all together. Wink

On the fifth day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
Four mini grow kits. (A mini Christmas tree, flowers called "blanket of snow" and two grasses)

Have to watch the kitties - they're going to want to munch on the grass!

On the fourth day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A festive, handmade apron!

Perfect for wearing when baking cookies. Wink

On the third day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A dozen little "candied" apple ornaments.

I like the sparkle. I bought similar "candied" fruits for my wreath for my door actually.

On the second day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A handmade oval rug. (Crochet I believe.)

It's phoenix-inspired colors. Plus to show scale, those are my feet in a pair of holiday socks I couldn't resist and had to buy myself. Wink

On the first day of Christmas my partner gave to me....
A Yule cross stitch!

Very cool since I celebrate Yule/Solstice as well as a non-religious Christmas.  Grin (Ignore the reflection of my ceiling fan blade in the picture!)

I had so much fun having a pile-o-gifts under the tree and it was great having something to open up every day! Grin
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 02:07:27 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
thedreamer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010 09:21:47 AM »

Thank you so much for everything, psyche!  I love my presents and it was a lot of fun opening them all up Smiley

On Christmas…
A new tote/purse!  Finally a bag big enough and strong enough for my books Smiley  Inside the purse was a matching change purse, and more chocolate.  Definitely made my day, thank you!

On the second day of Christmas…

A set of new books!  I received a used set (yes, she gave me the whole set, yippie!) of The Fionavar Tapestry books by Guy Gavriel Kay, who was influenced by one of my favourite authors, J. R. R. Tolkien.  psyche also included some bookplates designed by her sister, a glue stick to put them on, and a slew of bookmarks.  I particularly like the fabric ones, and the bear fabric is just too cute Wink

On the 3rd day of Christmas...
Some bath and body products- 3 chapsticks (which psyche made herself!), some apple scented goat's milk soap, cucumber scented hand sanitizer, and sweet pea body butter.  Perfect for the winter season Smiley

On the 4th day of Christmas...
Jewelry inspired by my wists- a key necklace and a loaded charm bracelet.

On the 5th day of Christmas...
A fabric-covered journal and a bottle of purple ink that I'll have fun experimenting with:

A new crochet hook roll (with 3 hooks already in it!)  She must've read my mind or something, because I just got some new jumbo hooks that don't fit in my old roll.

On the 7th day of Christmas...
Teeny tiny stockings (to go along with my teeny tiny Christmas tree?)  I put them next to a coin for size comparison:

On the 8th day of Christmas...
Two balls of yarn in a lovely teal colour!

On the 9th day of Christmas...
A set of stationery embellished with glitter, all tied up with some pretty lace:

On the 10th day of Christmas...
A new penguin friend for me Smiley

I also included a shot of him chillin' out with some other penguin stuffies I've collected over the years in swaps  Cheesy

On the 11th day of Christmas...
Some ornaments made of wire, in my initials.  They're now hung up on my tree Smiley :

On the 12th day of Christmas, my partner gave me...
Some delicious treats!  I was allowed to open the cookies before the 12th day (and they're all gone now!), but I managed to snap a pic before my family gobbled them up.  The tea, which I opened today, smells lovely and I can't wait to try it.

Group Shot of all the presents wrapped up!  Had to hide the box they came in so I wouldn't be tempted to just open them all right now Cheesy :

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 04:00:48 PM by thedreamer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010 09:42:07 AM »

Finally got my package, after being stuck in New Jersey it finally got here just in time!

Here is everything in the box:

and everything laid out:

So excited about the reuseable bags - I love them.

Day 12 - Homemade Applebutter that Rock Cave Mom's family made and a dishtowel.

Day 11 - Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with Herbed Pasta wrapped in a reuseable bag.
(I am going to save this for when I need it, when I eventually get a cold - looks delish!)

Day 10 - A journal from a local artist, both Rock Cave Mom and her husband are local artist.  There are some quotes/poems inside, I will post later with what they are.  This too was wrapped in a dish towel.

Day 9 - A lovely travel tissue holder, which is perfect for this time of year.  I try to keep them with me but the plastic package always gets messed up.  This was also wrapped in a dish towel.

Day 8 - A fabric bag with some make-up accessory extras.  It's small enough that I can toss in my purse with my makeup in it and not have it be too heavy.  This also was wrapped in a dish towel.

Day 7 - A cute little change purse with a nickle already in it for good luck - my Nana & Grandma used to do this too when giving wallets.  This came wrapped up in a dish towel.

Day 6 - An AMAZING travel toiletry bag filled with little extras.  This is so great I was in need of one in just this style too.  This was wrapped in a reuseable bag.

Day 5 - A clever organizer that will be perfect to fit in my bag.  I always have a notebook on me so this is great.  It includes a 2011 organizer, notepad, telephone book, and two pens.  This was wrapped in a Trader Joes Bag

Day 4- A red checkerd scarf, super unique, and looks like Rock Cave Mom took a lot of time to make this.  I included two pictures so you can see the upclose details.

Day 3- Get your WIST buttons ready ladies because this is an amazing gift.  I LOVE these earrings, they are so my style.  Rock Cave Mom's husband is a wood worker, and she told me this ahead of time and I was not expecting these gorgeous earrings.

Day 2- I got this great starter jewelry making kit.  Complete with storage cases and three different types of pliers.  Rock Cave Mom told me that these are mostly recycled/reclaimed beads.

Day 1- After I opened the previous days and saw sewn items I was REALLY hoping for a purse and that is exactly what I got.  I was told it is an Amy Butler patter and fabric.  I can't wait til the spring to bust this out, it will be perfect, especially with all the matching accessories.

and the inside, there are two pockets on each side:

Thank you so much Rock Cave Mom this package was AWESOME!  I hope you had a Merry Christmas and enjoy future swapping.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010 05:27:50 PM by CleanFeelin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010 11:45:51 AM »

The goods:

On the 12th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 12 Drummers Drumming.... and a Binary Code Necklace!

(totally had some similar on my Wists... this one says "Jessica" - my name!)

On the 11th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 11 Pipers Piping..... and a Chunk of Awesome Batty Fabric!

(loooove it. Can't wait to find the perfect project).

On the 10th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 10 Lords 'a Leaping.... and a Ouija Board Pendant!

(Someone picked up on my Ouija board lovin'!)

On the 9th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 9 Ladies Dancing..... and a Fabric Starry Night Pendant!

(Definitely based on one on my Wists, and feeding into my Van Gogh obsession. My first piece of writing that I got paid for - in January - was a travel article about Van Gogh, and I'm also planning to get some of the "swirls" from Starry Night tattooed on my back).

On the 8th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 8 Maids 'a Milking.... and a Quilting Set!

(I've been at the "meaning to" stage in my quilting hobby, and this might be the perfect boost. Maybe I'll even use one of the patterns as the top of my mom's planned-for potholder? Hm....)

On the 7th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 7 Swans 'a Swimming.... and a selection of purchased (I think) items, with a bit of a Super Mario theme: mini star plushie, two villain cell phone charms (in plastic balls!) and a collection of travel-themed charms for my travel scrapbook

On the 6th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 6 Geese 'a Laying.... and A Crochet Kit - Three Balls of Yarn plus a Book of Instructions

On the 5th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 5 GOLDEN RINGS.... and a Typewriter-Covered Journal, done up all fancy in squares (and with a removable cover, in case I fill the book!)

(So thrilled with this - are the typewriters a printed fabric?)

On the 4th Day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me: 4 Calling Birds.... and a Selection of Fabric that I do believe is hand-painted/dyed  (am I right?)

(My favourites are the dark one and the top one that looks like a sunset!)

On the 3rd and 2nd day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me Three French Hens, Two Turtledoves..... and a matching hat and cowl set!

(Love this! The toggle button on the hat really "makes" it for me. It is the perfect colour too, since I had a hat this colour that I loved, but the top unravelled.....)

On the 1st day of Christmas, gatheredthreads gave to me a PARTRIDGE in a PEAR TREE ..... or an owl on a knitting bag! Owl bag with pull string closure, nice inner pockets, a couple balls of yarn, some knitting paraphernalia (needles etc), and a couple easy patterns.

Thanks for everything, gatheredthreads! I loved opening all the packages. Cheesy

And a big MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 11:18:59 AM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gatheredthreads
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010 12:41:21 PM »

On the 12th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
a necklace to remind me of spring!  It is beautiful, with lovely green leaf beads.  And it fits perfectly.

On the 11th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
two beautiful crocheted snowflakes to hang on our tree.

On the 10th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
a gorgeous crocheted necklace.

On the 9th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
some sushi which will decorate my tree.

On the 8th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
a necklace that my LO can't break Smiley

On the 7th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
some chocolate to indulge in (I think it is going to become brownies...)

On the 6th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
a reindeer bird from my wists

On the 5th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
a pearl necklace/bracelet from my wists.  It fits perfectly as both Smiley

On the 4th day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
a pencil roll for my coloured pencils Smiley

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my partner gave to me:
An awesome axolotl amigurumi from my wists.  It is way cuter in person!!  thedreamer has done a fantastic job of crafting for me, everything is perfect!

On the 2nd day of Christmas my partner gave to me:
A beaded fish for my little girl's room, from my wist.  It is awesome Smiley

On the 1st day of Christmas my partner gave to me:
A gorgeous scarf, and a bag of whimsies.  Unfortunately there was no daylight left for the photos today

Thank you so much, thedreamer.  Everything is truly perfect for me, I love it all.  Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 03:42:09 PM by gatheredthreads » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010 01:31:06 PM »

My goodies received from wonderwoman 1976  Smiley

Day 12 - A pair of day of the dead earrings

Day 11 - A pin - love the vintageness of it

Day 10 - A pendant

Day 9 - A notebook with handmade paper covering I think? It's very cute.

Day 8 - A sweet mini shrine in a tube

Day 7 - Supply pack with vintage ephemera! and handmade papers. Awesome  Smiley

Day 6 - Two neat bracelets

Day 5 - A cozy hat

Day 4 - Two jars of some fun textural painting gel I'm excited to play with soon  Smiley

Day 3 - A mini memories chair to decorate

Day 2 - A dyed tote bag with DotD skulls stamped on it. This will come in handy for sure  Smiley

Day 1 - A fringed shawl/wrap that is a pretty shade of green, one of my favorite colors.

Thanks so much wonderwoman for all the neat stuff! Happy xmas everyone.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010 05:11:17 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Leelee Sobeski Sports a White Jil Sander Gown at Vanity Fair Tribeca Party
Best Dressed Celebs at the Coachella Music Festival
Scarlett Johansson Heats Up in Versace at The Avengers Premiere
How to Make the Perfect Denim Cutoffs
Music Festival 101: Everything You Need For Coachella
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...