A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,691
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Insane & Have a Billion WIPs Over Many Craft Areas??  (Read 2044 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monkeymaker

my eyes!! my eyes!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2005 08:39:18 AM »

I've got supplies and kits and good intentions and half-baked plans out the wazoo.
LOL  Such is life for an A.D.D. adult.   Roll Eyes   Grin

wow! that's me! i guess i'm glad to know i'm not the only one - but i'm not sure why. it's just that there are sooo many ideas swirling around up there...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i'm leaning on my shovel in this graveyard of dreams ~ devil makes three
the.fee.fairy
Faeryish

Flying free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2005 08:50:29 AM »

cataway: do you have any pictures of your TV to Rat Cage? My rat deserves to be on TV so i'd love to make one for her.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'The Secret to living's Not Dying' - Kilnaboy
cataway

we love puddin tats and runny babbits!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2005 10:22:52 AM »

Yes I do, but I have to admit it is buried in thousands upon thousands of pics on the hard drive that my husband and I keep promising to organize and label but never do, it is gonna take awhile to wade through them all and then i'll have to learn how to post pics (i'm one of those old dog's who have trubs with new tricks Roll Eyes) but it's about time I learned so i'll post it as soon as I can Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PlayItGeorge
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2005 11:12:31 AM »

I've got two sweaters I'm knitting now, but the to-do list is what's really sad.

-sew dress for friend's October wedding
-knit minisweater to go w/dress
-make BF scarf
-make myself scarf
-Beatles swap that should be happening this fall
-alter all my clothes in the "to be altered" bin
-make mom's sweater (Damn you Hollywood Knits for making your patterns unbelieveably small!)
-make dad Cigar Gloves for bow hunting
-learn tatting!

I can't even begin to put my cooking to-do's in there.  There's so many recipes I can't wait to try.  There's also a bunch of sewing patterns that I have to get to also but I don't have any materials picked out or anything.  I really want to get going on the sewing stuff, but due to a recent health development I've gained a little weight and have been instructed to not return to exercise for at least another week Tongue.  I'm going to start biking to work though (11 miles round trip) along with my few times a week exercising so hopefully I'll get to my normal size soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

8littlepaws.wordpress.com
Fidget
You have my undivided atten...Look! A bunny!

la-da-dee la-da-daa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2005 11:14:02 AM »

I've got supplies and kits and good intentions and half-baked plans out the wazoo.
LOL  Such is life for an A.D.D. adult.   Roll Eyes   Grin

wow! that's me! i guess i'm glad to know i'm not the only one - but i'm not sure why. it's just that there are sooo many ideas swirling around up there...

I read this and thought, "Oh, yeah! I can totally relate!".  Then I noticed that it was a quote from one of my posts!  Shocked  Sheesh... talk about a space cadet!  Roll Eyes

You are so right, monkeymaker! I want to be ready to craft dang-near anything when the feeling takes me!  I just hope I finish it and don't lose interest before I hear the next siren song.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I feed my soul with the stitches I sew.
My Wists
I practice random acts of kindness at random moments for random reasons.
monkeymaker

my eyes!! my eyes!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005 06:32:28 PM »

fidget, we are two of a kind. i love your line about, losing interest before the "next siren song comes along". very well put. i too am well stocked for whatever stroke of crafting inspiration i may have. but, if that's true - why do i keep buying more stuff. hmmmm.

so, i'm sitting here looking at your name and avatar thingie and i think 'Fidget'! that thing is a Fidget! i remember playing with those when i was a kid. i just saw something very similar to them in a catalog - everything old IS new again. well, except for me, but then again, i'm not all that old... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i'm leaning on my shovel in this graveyard of dreams ~ devil makes three
Fidget
You have my undivided atten...Look! A bunny!

la-da-dee la-da-daa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005 08:54:08 PM »

Yes, monkeymaker, it does sound like we're cut from the same cloth. Smiley  We keep buying more supplies because we're not stocked up to craft everything we could ever want to make.  Wink Cheesy

Hmmm... I'm going to have to investigate "Fidgets" because they sound interesting.  What my avatar actually is is a topographical map of the surface of Mars that I massaged with MS Paint.  It is explained here in the thread about the everyone's avatar choices.

..I'm not all that old...
I"m with ya on that one, too!  Mature craftsters rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I feed my soul with the stitches I sew.
My Wists
I practice random acts of kindness at random moments for random reasons.
PlayItGeorge
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005 05:21:18 AM »

See I can't start more than a few projects before I finish the ones I'm doing.  So I am in this mad rush to get the Mariah sweater done so I can move on to something else.  If I have too many projects going, I get overwhelmed.  Of course that just means that that to-do list I posted, won't get done until December if I'm lucky.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

8littlepaws.wordpress.com
cataway

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005 10:13:15 AM »

OK that was very traumatic, had to find the photos then I ended up having to resize the pics so went and downloaded photo adobe..that let me down so ended up accomplishing the task in paint and somehow by the grace of god got it on craftster pic hosting site and now I am going to attempt posting it in this reply (I think I'm having an aneurism Roll Eyes) kay here goes....
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011 12:18:28 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cataway

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005 10:25:45 AM »

I seem to have some sizing issues with those pics but if you want to see them full size I used paint stretch/skew to size them down 75% so I assume paint can be used to enlarge them again.  The white rat is pinky and the black rat is the brain Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp
Sarah Lewis on Turning Setbacks Into Great Advantage
Find Lasting Happiness: Be Nobody
Jason Reynolds: What Are You Reading?
Lynn Cullen: What Are You Reading?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...