A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,083
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 67
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Yule Swap Round 24 (SU 11-5 to 11-15, SO 12-13-10)  (Read 47786 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2010 08:32:59 PM »

20 people signed up so far! I have 8 more open spots. If we get that many before the end date, signups will close early. If anyone would like to consider being a co-organizer if we hit 25, please PM me. Thanks so very much! Saturn did such a great job last round, thanks so much! Grin

Me of course! I'd be really pleased to help you Smiley

Made me remember.... Do we start the card swap yet? Do we have an org? Do we still keep the healing theme??
Or another theme? Ideas??

Something like.... Incense round, or Recipe round (inclusion of a small amout of herb...) or we make a batch of pot-pourri and send fraction of our result?

Unfortunately, I don't trust my new schedule to organize the card swap this time around. If someone wants to take it over, have at it with my blessings! Smiley I have time to participate in it though, lol. I just might lack the time to answer that many PMs and track down who sent...etc....So if you want to organize it, go ahead. Smiley The healing theme was kinda born out of the needs of the group before Lughnasdah, and I kept it for Samhain because it seemed to pan out well and I'm lazy...but who doesn't need healing? Lol. I KNOW I'll need healing around the holidays...lol...bu t if you want to theme it differently, I don't think many of us would mind to badly.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 08:37:23 PM by Saturn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2010 08:51:51 PM »

I like the idea of a few small things in a stocking . . . though if you made a really big stocking, hee hee hee Smiley

I'm considering this, but first to get my lazy butt over to the Samhain board to (finally) post pics Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2010 09:12:35 PM »

I don't mind organizing the card swap. Once we agree on a theme I'll set the board up. We'll keep it to 12 this time as well Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2010 09:24:46 PM »

Since it seems so many of us sent tea last time, perhaps our favorite tea to drink during the winter?  Or perhaps a warm drink recipe?  Or any kind of recipe for our favorite holiday treat?

I'd make some peppermint bark and put that in my cards but I'm afraid it'd get busted in the mail, esp to anyone outside the US Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FinRaziel
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2010 08:42:37 AM »

i love yule and im so excited about this swap.  i keep thinking of ideas and now i feel like a target or macy's getting all decked out for xmas as soon as halloween has ended....oh no...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

make a friend swap: planning/crafting
one tiny stuffie round 5: crafting!

15/50 projects in 2011: link

wists.com/FinRaziel
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2010 04:07:02 PM »

I don't mind organizing the card swap. Once we agree on a theme I'll set the board up. We'll keep it to 12 this time as well Smiley

Awesome Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
lydiaharper
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2010 04:19:29 PM »

i love yule and im so excited about this swap.  i keep thinking of ideas and now i feel like a target or macy's getting all decked out for xmas as soon as halloween has ended....oh no...

I know!  While walking around Hobby Lobby today I asked hubby today when we could put up our tree!  LOL  Then we hit some Halloween clearance. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2010 06:30:16 PM »

I'd make some peppermint bark and put that in my cards but I'm afraid it'd get busted in the mail, esp to anyone outside the US Sad
I read this and thought "Is peppermint bark illegal in Wisconsin?" Then I realized you didn't mean Cheech & Chong busted, you meant broken busted. Cheesy Shows where my mind is at, I guess!

I like the idea of either a recipe, tea or incense inclusion. But the ingredients for incense (or interesting teas) might be hard for people in more isolated places (eastern Qubec, for example) to acquire. But anyone can copy out a recipe.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2010 06:40:01 PM »

Hi ya, I am not a pagan or wiccan but have always loved reading about the "old" ways. I am seriously contemplating signing up if it's ok. I found this neat green man online and thought it fit with this theme.

How cool is he?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2010 07:17:31 PM »

I read this and thought "Is peppermint bark illegal in Wisconsin?" Then I realized you didn't mean Cheech & Chong busted, you meant broken busted. Cheesy Shows where my mind is at, I guess!

I like the idea of either a recipe, tea or incense inclusion. But the ingredients for incense (or interesting teas) might be hard for people in more isolated places (eastern Qubec, for example) to acquire. But anyone can copy out a recipe.

Wulf

*cough* I somewhat feel targeted.
It was just an idea!!

You're welcomed here, Pixie!
And yes, the image you found is right on spot. See, you're going great already! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 67 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Understand File Formats in a Digital Camera
Learn how to Choose a Digital Camera
Learn how to Take Digital Photographs
Secrets of Child Photography
Underwater Photography
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...