A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,514
Currently Running With Scissors:
545 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: January baby/kiddo birthday swap  (Read 2987 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 26, 2010 05:18:27 PM »

Swap name: January baby/kiddo birthday swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Dizzerspinninround
Sign-up date range: 12/26/10-1/26/11
Date to send item by: 2/9/11
Limited to a certain number of people? nope
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion/gallery thread

The January baby-to-be/kiddo birthday swap is for people who have children who were born in or are going to be born in January.

Who can join?

Those who:
a) have a child born in that season
b) are going to have a baby born in that season
c) people who just want to give a gift(more on this below)

How does this swap work?
Very much along the same lines of the birthday swaps. In fact, nearly identical.

Once you are approved for the swap, you create a wish list in this thread. This list should consist of medium to small sized items you would like to receive for your baby-to-be or current kiddos. You can also include a few items for yourself, so long as they are related to this swap (things like nursing pads, cloth cycle pads, mama aprons with pacifier and bottle holders, diaper bags, sling wraps, faux moby wraps, etc). You would be required to list at least ten items, preferably more, because the more options you have, the more likely you are to be claimed.

If you have multiple children that are born in the winter months, you can create separate lists for each child within your one post.

Every participant of the swap would be required to make at least 2 medium claims. Once you make a claim, you would have two weeks to send the item off. You can only have two claims out at a time, once they are received and pictures posted, you can make a max of two more claims.

By Time
Big = 3 or more hours
Medium = 2 or more hours
Little = 2 or less hours

By Size
Big = Clothing, a jewelry set, plushies, etc
Medium = one piece of jewelry, a small pouch, etc
Small = earrings, stickers, stitch markers, etc

By Price
Big = $30 or more
Medium = $10-$30 dollars
Small = $10 or less

Every one has different skill sets, so something that might be a large to you could very well be a medium or small to someone else, and visa versa.

Posting one or two big items is fine, but please, don't fill out your entire list with them. Mediums and smalls are what this swap is designed for at are what will be easier to craft in the two week time frame.

So, what about the people who don't have kiddos, but want to join?
Same rules would apply for them: They would create their own wish list of mediums for items they wish to receive for themselves and would be required to make at least two medium claims as well. However, they can only claim from lists for babies/children.

How long does this swap last?
Claims period- December 26th 2010- January 26th 2011
Last claim date-  January 26th 2011
Last day to send from last claim date- February 9th 2011

Where can we chat during this swap?
Discussion is held in the discussion/gallery thread. Please do not post ANYTHING here other than your list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, send the following questionnaire to Dizzerspinninround:

Name of swap: January baby/kiddo birthday swap
Craftster username:

Email address:

Your real name and mailing address (in mailing format), please include country:

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have access to a camera?
Do you promise to take pictures of your items before shipping?
Do you promise to take pictures of items you receive, and post them in the gallery?
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt. Yes/No
You are encouraged to send PMs to your partner(s) and get to know them better. You are required to post in the thread at least twice a week to check in with us, will you be able to do this?

Are you signing up for your kiddos or as a gifter?

What information needs to be in my post other than my list?

You should put a little blurb about yourself and your kiddo(s) (unless you are a gifter only, just blurb about yourself), what colors you like/dislike, allergens in your home, things you are allergic to. Including a link to your wist or other wishlist site is very helpful. If you don't have anything like that, you could try to include a link to a picture as reference for what you are describing in your list.

Please remember to cross off items on your list as soon as a claim has been made. Thanking the craftster who is making a claim for you is also a very good thing to do at this time Wink

Crossed Out - Feedback given

Kiddo gifters (those with kiddos):
(number of claims made/claims sent/claims received by claimee);# gifts received
dizzerspinninround(2/1/1);2
tattooedcrafter(4/0/2);3
Belladune(3/0/2)
Giddiup222(2/1/1);1
SnapsAndDrangons(4/0/2)
Princessblueberry(1/0/1)
ElizabethsMom(2/1/0)

Non-kiddo gifters (those gifting for others with kiddos):
Kwiltykate(2/2/0)

Claims

Blue - Sent
Green - Received
Orange - Late with Notice
Red - Contact me Immediately

Send by January 11, 2011
tattooedcrafter to dizzerspinninround for fireman booties and converse booties
dizzerspinninround to tattooedcrafter for stuffed ninja
dizzerspinninround to belladune for bean bags
giddiup222 to belladune for fun pants for Zooxander and Jossa
giddiup222 to tattooedcrafter for a play mat for dinosaurs or cars

Send by January 12, 2011
Belladune to tattooedcrafter for one largish snake for Colin
SnapsAndDrangons to giddiup222 for Cars the movie or Toy Story pillow cases
SnapsAndDrangons to tattooedcrafter for a fluffy monster to keep the bad monsters and spiders away

Send by January 17, 2011
Belladune to giddiup222 for mittens and a thing to hold cars in

Send by January 18, 2011
Kwiltykate to SnapsAndDragons for Baby Kimono
Kwiltykate to Princessblueberry for Baby Doll pillow and Quilt

Send by January 20, 2011
Princessblueberry to dizzerspinninround for sling ring and fabric high chair

Send by January 21, 2011
ElizabethsMom to SnapsAndDrangons for Splat Mat
Tattoedcrafter to belladune for two sock monkeys

Send by January 25, 2011
Tattoedcrafter to Elizabethsmom for a slouchy hat

Send by January 27, 2011
SnapsandDrangons to princessblueberry, the onesie and matching tutu, maybe and a shirt for her son
SnapsandDrangons to elizabethsmom the Amigurumi

Send by January 31, 2011
Belladune to Kwiltykate for for a crochet dishcloth holder and a pincushion

Send by February 9th, 2011
ElizabethsMom to princessblueberry for a blanket and pillow set for her son
Princessblueberry to SnapsAndDrangons for leggings
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011 03:50:35 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010 06:46:11 PM »

A wee bit about me:

My name is Amber.
I am 25 years old.
I live in Georgia.
I've been married to my own Mr. Wonderful since January 13 2007 Cheesy
I'm a stay at home mommy.
I have two kiddos: Jeremiah Azariah "Azzy" for short, who is 2 years 7 months old; and, Hananiah Uzziah "Han" for short who will be born sometime in February 2011.
I love to craft whatever I can. My favorite kind of crafts would be sewing, jewelry making, and knitting.

I have two dogs and a cat (who isn't in the house yet, he's a bit of a wild thing and is currently living in an outdoor shelter until we can get him fully used to being indoors).

I have no allergies, and hopefully Han won't either since whoever claims from me will be crafting for him Smiley

My list is for Hananiah Uzziah, who I'm currently 8 months pregnant with! He's going to be born sometime in February (estimated due date is February 20th, but I feel like he may come a bit early). We are going to call him "Han" because we are big Star Wars fans Roll Eyes
I LOVE bold boy colors (red, black, blue, green, etc), not the pastel stuff you normally see. Also love camo patterns, Star Wars fabric, guitars, and ANYTHING nerdy Wink

If you knit:
-Chewbacca sackboy
-Han Solo sackboy
-Knit baby cocoon
-Yeti booties
-Knitty "blu" newborn blue jeans
-"Snug" newborn hoodie

If you crochet:
-Chewbacca (another version here)
-Converse booties in black or red or green- THANKS tattooedcrafter  Cheesy
-Fireman booties- THANKS tattooedcrafter  Cheesy
-Cowboy booties in brown
-Cowboy hat
-Bear baby cocoon
-Yeti booties

If you sew:
-A pocket feeder frock! At least, something similar Roll Eyes These are AWESOME front and back nursing covers with front and back coverage and pockets in the front. I love the design, it's like the perfect nursing cover ever! Solid colors I like: black, purple, violet, red <3
-Chewbacca plushie
-Bumbo cover in camo
-Wool soakers in sizes newborn, small, and medium
-Fabric high chairThank you Princessblueberry!
-Swaddle wraps
-Receiving blanket swaddler wraps
-Kitchen towel pull over bibs
-Kitchen towel tie back bibs
-Post partum cloth pads I like flannel topped pads, but velour would be awwwwwesome! Most of the cores I have now for my thin pads are hemp jersey or organic...so I have no idea what cores work best for heavy pads. I have light to medium pads from Amysragbag and some a friend made for me.
-Medium wet bag for post partum pads
-Small wet bag for nursing pads
-Newborn hoodie
-Newborn pants
-Newborn long sleeve shirts

If you make soap/creams/etc:
-Lanolin! I really really really am going to need some lanolin for lanolizing wool covers and hopefully some merino wool nursing pads. Thank you Princessblueberry!

If you make wall art (paint, embroidery, collage, etc)
-Han Solo and Chewbacca wall art
-Millenium Falcon wall art

Extras:
-Snappis
-Sling rings! I made a sling wrap and faux moby wrap for my last kiddo, but never had the rings I needed for the sling wrap UndecidedThank you Princessblueberry!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011 01:04:04 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010 02:43:34 PM »

My name is Sam, my son Collin will be 5 on January 9th, and we live in Nevada.
Collin is all boy and love bright bold colors, blue, green, orange, red, yellow, and black. He loves handmade items and getting stuff in swaps.
His favorite tv shows are kick buttowski, phineas and ferb, spongebob, and timmy time. He loves the pixar movies, cars toy story, monsters inc, the incredibles and wall-e.
He also loves zombie movies and wwe, just like his daddy.
He like pirates, skulls, ninjas, gi joe, marvel everything (his faves are captain America, iron man, and thor), lego, cars, trains, art, space, the ocean, and his Mohawk. He trying to learn to read and play the guitar.
I have a stuff on my wist for him tagged with his name and lots of things in my ravelry faves that are not tagged.
Hes a bit strange just like me and his daddy and love things that are strange.
He has sensitive skin and is allergic to most laundry detergent and fabric softener

Knit Mohawk hat

A stuffed zombie of any kind

Pirate hat of some kind

Rocket ship with astronauts and aliens (I think this one is cute http://www.wists.com/tattooedcrafter/collin/bbc24d417cfb12e0c06177571cc20145?offset=20 )

Guitar strap, his guitar is red with lightening mcqueen on it

A fluffy monster to keep the bad monsters and spiders away Thanks SnapsAndDrangons

Knit ribbed tube socks that go to about his knee, he has big wide feet, size 1 wide

Something to hang on his bedroom wall

Yellow slippers and gloves to wear with his kick buttowski outfit I made him for christmas

A play mat for dinosaurs or cars Thanks giddiup222

Somewhat big stuffed snake thanks Belladune

Stuffed ninja (this one is cute http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ninja-3 ) Thanks dizzerspinninround

Reversible transformer hat with the autobots symbol on one side and decptacon symbol on the other side

« Last Edit: December 31, 2010 06:36:58 PM by tattooedcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010 04:48:22 PM »

Hello Birthday kiddos! (and mommies and other wonderful swappers Smiley )  I'm Kara, and I was lucky enough to have 2 beautiful children in the month of January. Thankfully they were nearly 2 years apart! 
~~Alexander (also known as Xan, Alex, zoobear, zooxander -because he is kind of like Zoolander when the camera comes out Smiley- and Jack (his middle name)) who will be 3 on the 13th of January, likes cars and trains and dino's and all things boys like.  And mickey mouse!
~~  Josie (Full name Josephine Jada, also known as Jossa,  boo, and squidch) will be the big 1 on January 4th!  She really doesn't have preferences yet, but I sure do like things that are purple, flowery, and just plain cute.

We are sensitive to scents, so please refrain from sending anything scented!

We have 2 Cats in the house who love to live in my craft supplies.

Alexander's list:
-  Sock monkey!
- Finger puppets (kinda like these: here )
- Super hero cape! like these  He also likes Wonder pets!
- bean bags like these ones here Thank you DizzerSpinninRound!
- an apron for in the kitchen with me these ones are cute
-cute stenciled shirts this ones fun
-Fun pants made from fun or unexpected Materials  these are really funky! Thank you Giddyup22!!
- Buntings with his name across

Josie's list:
- Sock monkey!
- waldorf inspired doll kinda like these ones
-set of small cubie monsters or cute animals like these only smaller
-tutu!
-super cute little dress for the summer months. this ones sweet   Or something like this
- Pants made from unexpected and fun materials (as above in Alexanders list) Thank you Giddiup22!
- Bunting with her name across
If I come across anything in the next while, I'll add it!  Cheesy  Happy birthday to the winter babies!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010 06:28:09 AM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Giddiup222
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010 07:07:18 PM »

Hello! I'm doing this swap for my one and only son Brantley or "Brant-Man or Poo Poos" who is turning 3 in February. He is as rambunctious, active and loud as you can be! He's a BOY! He loves the Pixar movies too. Cars, Toy Story 1,2,& 3, and The Incredibles are his favorites. He also likes The Wiggles, Phineas and ferb (LOVES Perry the Platapus), Mickey mouse clubhouse, and special agent OSO is his new favorite show.
Brantley wears a 4T-5T. And his shoes size is 9-10. He's a big boy for his age!
He has a wist!  Wink  wists.com/brantley

I like the way dizzerspinninround did her setup so I'm copying her  Grin

If you sew:
-Kiddie sheets for a queen bed
-"Cars" the movie or Toy Story pillow cases  Thanks SnapsandDragons!!
-a storage pack of some kind for all his cars  Thanks Belladune!!
-a toy net or something like it for all the plushies
-a car seat cover in one of his favorite characters

If you knit: (big wishes! Maybe too big  Undecided)
-A knit hat like this one http://www.marniemaclean.com/patterns/alsace_hat/index.html or this one http://www.deadfishhat.com/looking-good/nemo. So cute! I wish I had the patience for knitting  Embarrassed

Sew or knit, crochet or whatever?:
-a special agent OSO stuffed bear
-some monster pants like these! I love these!  Grin     http://www.crankypantshome.com/hand-knit/longies-shorties/classic.html
-A Zurg or Bullseye plush from "Toy Story"
-Anything Wiggles - shirt, pants, shoes, toy, hat? He doesn't have anything but the movies and loves them.
-mittens in any boy color   Thanks Belladune!!

If you paint or do woodwork:
-Some cute frames for some of his artwork! Most are 8.5" x 11 pages (notebook paper Smiley )
-A sign for his bedroom door with some of his fav characters

Extras:
Chocolate - And he can share with mommy Wink
Stickers
any unwanted toys from your child that mine might like
play-doh toys

« Last Edit: January 03, 2011 10:54:55 AM by Giddiup222 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SnapsAndDrangons
Snaps And Dragons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010 09:19:15 AM »

Hello! my name is Sarah and i live in Denver Colorado.
My little one will have her first birthday on Feb 3rd.
Her name is Ellymae, she is our first and only child.
I don't think she has any allergies yet, but we do have dogs in our house.
She doesn't have anything favorite yet, but she is my little panda so we are going on that theme...

so things that would be awesome to get:

**Art for her new room (we just moved and her room looks so empty.)
we have art up by this woman already so something in the same theme/style would be awesome. (http://kmwatkins.com/AnimalArt/brown_bear_z.jpg)
** A panda hoodie -  like this but  for an 18 month old. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/248/2/c/panda_hoodie_by_rocketjumpwaltz-d2y2vk5.jpg
** any type of stuffed panda or other zoo animal
** the knuffly bunny ( best kids books ever!) (super big wish!!)http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NzBPe2CUrYM/TGdGaEFzf_I/AAAAAAAABuU/_A3UNQmu8-A/s1600/KnuffleBunny02.jpg
** leg warmers
** oneis with birds or bears on them 18th months
** lotion or oil for her, ( the air in Colorado is so dry!)
** any kind of musical instrument (small drum)
** felt play food
** baby kimono (http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.196044002.jpg)thanks Kwiltykate
** mat for under her high chair Thanks ElizabethsMom
** reusable snack bags: (http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.187584343.jpg)

i might think of most but here is some, i hope there are not to many big items!
thanks
Sarah
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011 09:50:38 AM by SnapsAndDrangons » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pay no attention to me dancing with my girl, we have every intention of being failures in this world.

My Small Wists  http://wists.com/sarahelizroberts
kwiltykate
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010 09:37:05 PM »

Hi, I am Kate, from Adelaide, in South Australia! I have signed up to be a 'GIFTER' this round.

About Me : 31 yo mum of 2, boy 11 and girl 8 – expecting no. 3 in May. I have included items just for me, but feel free to be inspired by anything on my WIST!

-   embroidery hoopla!  any size  – I like trees, owls, cows, monograms (B,K,H,Z), Russian dolls, sewing related stuff,   The Simpsons quotes or surprise me!
-   Kitchen scrubbies
-   Stencilled shirts (womens XL)
-   Card wallet
-   Amigurumi – owl, cow, Russian doll, reindeer (I know Christmas over, but there is always next year!)
-   Quilt blocks – any size, but 6” and 12” easy to work with
-   Hand towel holders like THIS Thank you Belladune!!
-   Handmade soap
-   Pincushion – this is cute
-   Set of Placemats
-   Tablerunner
-   Doilies – so grandma, but I love them! Eg this

Hope thats enough, will add to it if i think of anything else x
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011 04:21:24 AM by kwiltykate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011 01:50:01 AM »

I'm a 29 year old SHAM to Richard 3 years on Jan 14th and Ahna 1 year Jan 19th living in Alaska, USA...

Richard is into trucks, helicopters, cars, dinosaurs, monkeys, frogs and the science center at the museum...loves Monster's Inc but is afraid of monsters.  Likes Thomas the train, nemo and curious george.  No allergies and 150% boy.  Has no problem playing with sisters toys...you are likely to receive a muffin made up of match box cars Cheesy

~something boyish from mommies wist http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
~boyish bento goodies (mom packs food when we leave the house)
~play mat for his cars, dinosaurs or zoo animals
~coloring wallet in something boyish
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65054642/
~curious george or thomas the train crown
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54337100/
~monster swipers
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62747173/
~super hero kitchen apron
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64500029/
~recycled crayons
~monster be gone spray kit
http://www.funtasticfavors.com/Monsterspray.html
~felt learning set for letters, numbers or shapes & colors
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62440755/ or http://www.etsy.com/listing/64243169/
~lego play mat/s
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56370975
~felt shield
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63960602
~fun shirts, sized 3T...his favorite has cars, space ships, trains and monkeys
but mommy loves me in the fake tie ones
http://www.etsy.com/listing/50446001

Ahna plays with all brother's toys and has dolls and a play kitchen.  She loves musical things...she wears mostly pinks, purples, reds and browns...anything girly and will be in size 12 months soon.  Matching items for her dolls (premie sized) or cousin (18 month) would be awesome! She has hardly any hair and will not keep hats or head bands on...she is allergic to dairy & wheat

~something baby girly from mommies wist http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
~girly bento goodies (mom packs food when we leave the house)
~decorated onesie with matching but separate tutu something like this
http://www.etsy.com/listing/61845806/
  Thank You!
~tutu dress
http://www.etsy.com/listing/61698768/
~baby doll pillow & quilt for her baby doll crib that is similar to this  http://thewoodenwagon.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TWW&Product_Code=DNV430 Thank You!
~fabric booties
~Binky leash/pacifier keeper
~fabric baby doll
~felt/fabric pots & play for play kitchen
~felt foods
~crown like this but girly colors or neutral blue/green/brown so brother can use it too
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49996822/multi-year-felt-birthday-party-crown
~clothes for her newborn cabbage patch doll
~fabric diapers for her dolls
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62524939
~teething necklace for mommy to ear and me to play with
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65162200/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011 12:02:50 AM by princessblueberry - Reason: update » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
ElizabethsMom

Every window has a different view.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011 05:06:18 PM »

Im a little late finding this one as my daughter's birthday is next Thursday (yikes!) She will be 11 on the 13th of January Smiley

I have a total of 3 kids but Elizabeth (Lizy) is the only one that fits in this category. She is in 5th grade and is a straight A student (yay!!) Her big hobbies are reading and scrapbooking...in that order. Lizy has read all 7 Harry Potter books, Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, and is currently into a series by Pseudonymous Bosch. She loves almost all Tim Burton movies including but not limited to Beetlejuice, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride. She is also a huge fan of Pirates of the Carribbean and Johnny Depp. She still hasn't seen Edward Scissorhands but I am thinking I might let her watch it soonish. Lizy's favorite tv shows (before we cancelled cable) were Ghost Hunters (Not so much GHI) and Destination Truth. Her big thing is to go to Rhode Island now Smiley. Ok, after reading this she sounds a bit dark. She's a sweet girl and loves so many of the crafts we see on craftster. That's why I wanted to join this swap for her Smiley

She would be open to anything but here are some ideas:

If you crochet or knit:

Hats! The cute ones that are like loose beanies http://images.nextnewnetworks.com/16514_blog.jpg (Does not have to be exact but something like this)] Thank you tattoedcrafter!
Amigurumi (Any of the characters from any of the above movies/books)
Amigurumi (any type of animal!)

If you do anything with fabric:
Bleach/paint stencil anything Ghost Hunters (Dude, run!...T.A.P.S....whatever, she will adore it) Size 12-14 girls. She's a t-shirt kid!
Book covers, she reads hard back books too and takes very good care of them.
Pillows or pillow covers with Ghost Hunters logo or the like.

Honestly I have no idea what kind of items to "request". I think that's something to go on tho. If anyone has anymore suggestions or questions feel free to PM me! I am now on the lookout for what I am going to claim!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011 05:32:19 PM by ElizabethsMom » THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_cow
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011 06:39:17 AM »

Am I a bit late to join in on this? My baby boy was 1 at the beginning of Dec and I just had my birthday too! Though I'm not sure I could make HALF of the stuff that you folks have listed here... ***Jealous of crafty skills!***

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Totally addicted to felt
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Megan Moore on Your Makeup Must Haves
The Look of Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013
Ombré Nails Tutorial
The Look of Versace Fall 2013
Marianna Hewitt on the Makeup Sponge That Will Change Your Life
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...