A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,760
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 64 Gallery  (Read 21923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2010 04:12:44 PM »

Wow.  That scarf looks squishy.  Is it double knitted?  Love it! 

It's a tube! Cheesy  I prefer that over the double knit since you still get the extra thickness, but the stitches look so much nicer.

Really, a tube?  I need to make a tube one now!  I dont have a gryffindor scarf yet and I NEED one!  Cheesy  I just need to find the color gold yarn.  What kind did you use?  This tube scarf will totally be put on my 'to do' list after I finish my huge list of Christmas gifts to the family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2010 05:56:07 PM »

I got my package from nilmerg all the way from australia!

Unfortunately I somehow deleated one of the pics so I need to take another one, but here are the shirts I got (these are for my 3yr old, Levi)

They are hand appliqued with fun fabric, these are super cute and so well made! (I dont have the patience for hand sewing myself).  I love these!!!   I hid them from Levi, he can have them for christmas.   

The carrot one says 'Yummo!' (which the included not gave a definition!) and the dino one says "vegesaurus", Levi and I are vegetarian. 

The pic I lost was of some felt food she made, which is adorable, Levi loves to 'cook'.  My favorite was the little felt 'peas in a pod'.   I'll take another pic of these tomorow...
And I also took a pic of all the treats she included.  YUMMY cadbury chocolate (I miss those from when I lived in england!) and teddys and eucalyptus candy (the one thing Levi was allowed to eat!).   I ate it all already, so I cant get a pic of that stuff, but it was very good!

Thanks for such a great package!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
santacruzsugar
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010 06:10:34 PM »

That Veggie Dino is super cute! And I love the HP scarf!!!

I had claimed MommytheMaid for some placemats for her son and daughter, and she received quite a while ago, but never posted pictures, so I figured I would do so...

She had wanted mats appliqued with how they set their table, and she said her daughter likes pink, and her son dinosaurs. I used the leftover solid fabrics to make some matching napkins.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2010 08:56:01 PM »

Those placemats are wonderful!  And I adore the vegesaurus.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
ambermoony
Swap addict

I fix things.

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2010 11:25:38 PM »

Wow.  That scarf looks squishy.  Is it double knitted?  Love it! 

It's a tube! Cheesy  I prefer that over the double knit since you still get the extra thickness, but the stitches look so much nicer.

Really, a tube?  I need to make a tube one now!  I dont have a gryffindor scarf yet and I NEED one!  Cheesy  I just need to find the color gold yarn.  What kind did you use?  This tube scarf will totally be put on my 'to do' list after I finish my huge list of Christmas gifts to the family.

I used Caron Simply Soft (I love the way it feels, and it's available in town!) in Autumn Red and Sunshine.  The other nice bit about tube-knit striped things is that as long as they're securely knotted at the color changes, all the yarn ends are hidden inside - you don't have to weave them in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda Swap (Rnd 2): crafting
Doctor Who Swap round 5: crafting

Open to personal swaps~
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2010 02:48:18 AM »

Here is a picture of the felt food that I sent for Levi

I had great fun making the shirts and it has inspired me to do some more for my kids and maybe some friends for Christmas. Glad you liked the shirt, hope they fitted what you had in mind for your vegetarian themed shirts. Thanks Leighi123.

Ps For anyone who is interested, here is the like to the urban dictionary's definition of YUMMO! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yummo It's a word that we use all the time in our house!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2010 01:29:13 PM »

Those shirts and the felt food are super cute!  I wish my kids were still little enough to appreciate felt food.  I really really love the placemats too. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2010 08:59:34 AM »

I recieved my slippers & wool yarn from SAHMama today!  The wool is perfect for making nice warm helmet liners.  And the fleece slippers fit me perfectly!  I especially love the bottoms to prevent slipping on the kitchen floor.  Cheesy  Thanks for my goodies! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2010 09:18:20 AM »

Cute felt food!  I am so making those strawberries as emery pincushions.  I can hardly believe it, but I actually have everything I need, including the emery!  And that brown yarn is so pretty...I love chocolate brown.  And I was just studying up to figure out how to make myself some fleece slippers today!  I want to make long, mukluk style ones that I can also use for Christmas stockings.  Smiley  Those look so soft and are a perfect color to coordinate with my living room.  LOL!  What did you use for the bottoms, SAHMama?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2010 10:01:29 AM »

I really like those slippers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Landscapes Photography Techniques
How to Take Great Winter Pictures
How to Take Great Pictures With Your Cell Phone
How to Choose Your Aperture Setting
How to Use an External Flash
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...