A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: pick me up swap gallery  (Read 18926 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2010 03:53:10 PM »

That glow worm saying is the cutest!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2010 05:15:03 PM »

Lol I love that saying, always makes me feel happy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2010 08:04:55 PM »

It's HERE!!!!!!!!!  My ginormous pkg from mommabear1963 just arrived.  Okay, the size?  It's a giant copy paper box.  What's inside?  Geez I hope I can remember it all!  Definitely prepare for pic overload.  Okay, some of this is only pictured in the whole haul pic, because hey, we don't have all day to look at pictures, right?  Wink  There's so much!  Okay so here goes:

First of all, for packing materials she used thrifted clothing for me to upcycle! 

Then, here is the rest of the haul, all laid out together!

Not individually pictured:

Scarf made of granny squares her son crocheted, and hemp yarn to play with, plus a gorgeous hemp necklace that I didn't get a picture of...wah!  And she made me homemade tea??!  Oh and sent a totally uber KEWL wooden cigar box and an altoid tin, both begging to be embellished!

Okay further pics:

She's a great stalker!  Anyone on the OWS board will recognize the cake mix mug I drooled over!  LOL!  They're bigger than I thought!  The Christmas one will be filled with candy and used as decoration, and the chocolate one will be used as kitchen decor!  LOVE THEM!

Bits and bobs and BEADS and goodies to embellish with:

Crocheted fingerless gloves that fit PERFECTLY and are nice and long over the fingers which I love:

And my most personal and beloved thing (besides one spread in the journal which is so unbelievably wonderful and awesome and amazing), an I Want to Believe pic framed with a homemade doodad frame!!!  LOVE!!!!!

And then saved for last because it's so incredible, her altered journal, written in over the last six weeks.  I have taken pics of the most beautiful spreads, and I am so honored by the fact that this was journaled during such a momentous time of m's life:

The most amazing, awesome, wonderful and beautiful and totally personalized spread which is not only X-Files but MULDER and KRYCEK in love themed and aggggghhhhhhh the love is so strooooong for this can't speeeeak:

And this heartfelt, wrenching, totally *amazing* spread:

They are so beautiful I may have to remove them from the journal to be framed and hung. 

That I own this journal means so much to me.  I know it holds a piece of your soul.  Thank you for this, and for everything else you sent me, m.  It was definitely worth the wait.  {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{mommabear1963}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2010 08:19:12 PM »

Satina, I am so happy that you recieved already and are pleased with your package. 

Just for the heck of it here is a picture of the salt crystal and hemp necklace that I made

The crystals I dug up at the salt flats here in Oklahoma, cleansed two ways and infused with relaxing, healing and protective properties.  Did it smell like lavender when you opened the box? 

I am so happy it looks like everything got there without breaking.  That is such a stressor in these swaps sometimes. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ironic
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2010 07:44:13 PM »

Wow everyone's packages are amazing!! I'm at the moment curled up in my blynket that I got from this. Well my luck's gotten worse. I made some mistakes..went to a party, overdrank, bad enough that I was sent to the hospital-after these people that I thought were my friends left me there for hours on the ground. They burnt my neck with a lighter. Because of this,I lost my right to live in the dorms, so I'm broke living on the couch and gracies of my mother. Doctor told me its a good thing though..because they gave me a CAT scan, and found a brain tumor. Yeah..a brain tumor. It hasn't set in yet. I can't do anything about it until I get the insurance, to get an MRI. So I'm focusing on how to pay for my tickets, my ambulance and doctor visit, and try to get a job and an apartment in the town my college is in. I just feel sick, making such a stupid mistake like that. I need to re..rethink how and what I've been doing
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2010 08:09:18 PM »

ironic- So sorry to hear about all those awfull things!  Some people are just horrible all the way through.  And atleast you know what kinda of people they are.  I hope they caught the brain tumor nice and early, and everything goes smoothly for you there.

It sounds to me like you have a good head on your shoulders, and I believe you will make your way through this with flying colours.  Best of luck to you for sure
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
aisy
« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2010 12:05:19 PM »

Wow everyone's packages are amazing!! I'm at the moment curled up in my blynket that I got from this. Well my luck's gotten worse. I made some mistakes..went to a party, overdrank, bad enough that I was sent to the hospital-after these people that I thought were my friends left me there for hours on the ground. They burnt my neck with a lighter. Because of this,I lost my right to live in the dorms, so I'm broke living on the couch and gracies of my mother. Doctor told me its a good thing though..because they gave me a CAT scan, and found a brain tumor. Yeah..a brain tumor. It hasn't set in yet. I can't do anything about it until I get the insurance, to get an MRI. So I'm focusing on how to pay for my tickets, my ambulance and doctor visit, and try to get a job and an apartment in the town my college is in. I just feel sick, making such a stupid mistake like that. I need to re..rethink how and what I've been doing
i am so sorry ironic! i know it all sounds horrible right now, but i am glad they caught that tumor early so that you can deal with it. as a college student i understand how awful people can be, but there are good people out there you just need to find them. good luck with everything im sure youll pull through!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pantsafari
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2010 01:49:25 PM »

pictures pictures pictures!!!

madidancer121 sent me such awesome things!

first a super soft blue scarf! I have a sort of obsession with scarves, and its strange becuase i live in so cal- but i have a scarf collection that would put most cold climate dwellers to shame.

and she sent me this adorable crocheted tomato pin cushion! my puppy keeps trying to steal it, apparently he thinks its cute too.

and a bunch of hot chocolate!

and some itty bitty tiny little paper cranes! I think i will string them into a christmas ornament.

thanks madison!! you rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The never ending quest for pants continues...
timtamz89
« Reply #158 on: December 12, 2010 06:18:51 PM »

So slack lately... everything that people have received so far looks really awesome! A lot of work has gone into the packages
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my etsy store... www.timtamz89.etsy. com
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2010 10:27:00 AM »

Goddessgarb, it seems Santa answered your wish list!!! LOL!!! Those mugs along with the rest or your package are AWESOME!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Swirl Cake Recipe
Sriracha Candy Cane Chocolate Hearts Recipe
How to Make Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Brownie Cupcakes
Mini Gluten-Free Pistachio Cakes
How to Make Mince Pie Pinwheels
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...