A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,799
Currently Running With Scissors:
706 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: pick me up swap gallery  (Read 18873 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2010 03:06:29 PM »

I love everything!! Especially the cat toys, so cute!! I'm in awe of anyone who can crochet. x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2010 03:33:12 PM »

luuuuuv that cloud stamp.  really nice job on  it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2010 03:50:17 PM »

Lol I love the pic of the kitty with the bumblebee.
"Bumblebee is mines. I shall loves my bumblebee forevas"

I also love love love love the Penguin crochet holder - it's so cute!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010 07:04:22 PM by Mod35tBabe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
spidermom
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2010 04:27:13 PM »

love that penguin case, too cute! 
and the stamps!  i'm so impressed by those that can carve stamps!
great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
Noobina
« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2010 05:09:54 PM »

I'm so thankful you liked everything! And that the reader fit in the case, I was really worried about that. haha. Awwww. I love the kitty pics! Makes me happy. I'm so glad you asked for an embroidery kit because it made me look into it more and now i've started doing it too!   Grin

Wonderful swap, so happy I signed up for it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps = Yes, Please!
I finally have a wist! http://wists.com/Noobina
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2010 06:06:22 PM »

I finally sent a package to goddessgarb today.  As a teaser I am going to say this: It did not cost as much as I expected to mail it, I hope you don't end up with a box full of broken glass and car parts.  lol. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2010 07:01:18 PM »

I have had my package for awhile but things have been so crazy and every spare minute was spent working on goddessgarbs package..... but finally, here are the fantastic things that she sent to me.  

group shot with the lovely card and decorated paper

next is this sweet pink messenger bag.  It reminds me of a cupcake, is that the idea?  Any way it is great, roomy with a long strap just like I like them.  and I needed this color, I do change bags to match my outfits

oh and also the organic chocolate.  I think every woman needs chocolate to feel better.  Oh, and goddessgarb, I had a large bar for you as well but my daughter ate it the day before she delivered.  I just knew you would not deny a girl going into labor a chocolate bar.  ha.  

This is a neat book cover with a note that it is for my trashy novels.  Makes me want to go out and get a trashy novel just to put in it.  lol.

This absolutely awsome Johnny Depp swap journal.  This is so great.

The best book mark ever

This really cute and great wallet

I love that it says "no men"

I love it all, thank you so much goddessgarb. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010 07:24:06 PM by mommabear1963 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2010 08:28:47 PM »

Mommabear, I am so so so glad you like it all!!!  I am LOL over your laboring daughter scarfing my chocolate!  I would so totally NOT stand between a woman in that kind of NEEEEED and a chocolate bar.  No way.  BTW, the candy bar is local, too.  Smiley

And wow, what a super cool synchronicity that your tea wallet says 'no men.'  So very cool.  I'm so happy you like the pink messenger!  That is made from a thrifted deluxe canvas shower curtain!  I was so tickled to find it, and the heavy fabric I think makes for a great and very sturdy bag.  I believe the bag is reversible, too, if I remember my design right!  It's my own and I think it makes for a very sturdy reversible messenger that is relatively simple to sew up.

I cannot wait to see what you've sent me.  I hope my pkg can continue to put smiles in your life while it all moves into its new places.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
Scarlet_Angel

I think mice are rather nice!

« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2010 12:28:16 PM »

Just checking in to say that I received the most splendiferous parcel from  Mod35tbabe - she really got my likes perfectly, and everything is wonderful.  Unfortunately, I had a car crash the same day as receiving the parcel and my camera phone is now broken and can't post pictures - so I'm hoping that Stef has taken some and can post them, I really want you all to see them because she made such wonderful things.

My haul included:

A beautiful Rainbow bag - which thank goodness was not damaged in the crash as I was already using it (I was telling the firemen at the accident - you MUST get that bag out, it's very special to me)
A lovely scarlet and black scarf - also wearing in the crash which sadly didn't survive Sad but lovely Stef has promised to make me another Smiley 
A rainbow notepad
Two drinks coasters with favourite sayings on them
A ton of hot chocolate
Vegemite ( i LOVE this on toast!!)
the cutest little Kangaroo
chocolate chip cookie christmas tree decorations!!!

thanks for being a super swap partner Stef xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take Care
Drink Wine
Be Chilled!
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2010 03:50:55 PM »

Since Scarlet's written out descriptions, I'll just pop some photographs in so you can see what she's talking about. I was going to ask after the condition of the rainbow bag but I forgot. I'm glad it made it out okay - I was quite proud of it lol.

Just checking in to say that I received the most splendiferous parcel from  Mod35tbabe - she really got my likes perfectly, and everything is wonderful.  Unfortunately, I had a car crash the same day as receiving the parcel and my camera phone is now broken and can't post pictures - so I'm hoping that Stef has taken some and can post them, I really want you all to see them because she made such wonderful things.

My haul included:

A beautiful Rainbow bag - which thank goodness was not damaged in the crash as I was already using it (I was telling the firemen at the accident - you MUST get that bag out, it's very special to me)

A lovely scarlet and black scarf - also wearing in the crash which sadly didn't survive Sad but lovely Stef has promised to make me another Smiley  

A rainbow notepad --- Oh dear, it appears I didn't take a pic of this, but the fabric on the notepad matches the bag.
Two drinks coasters with favourite sayings on them

A ton of hot chocolate

Vegemite ( i LOVE this on toast!!)
the cutest little Kangaroo

chocolate chip cookie christmas tree decorations!!!

thanks for being a super swap partner Stef xxx

You're welcome Scarlet - I'm glad you liked everything
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010 04:07:13 PM by alteredmommy - Reason: removed the quote so a mod doesn't erase the pics ;) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Deal with Winter Hair
How to Cut a Boy’s Hair
How to Cut Your Man’s Hair
How to Cut a Girl’s Hair
How to Avoid a Bad Hair Day
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...