A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 307,240
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A night as Avatar  (Read 10677 times)
Tags for this thread: avatar , craft_challenge_56_entries  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

katastrophicallykat
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010 12:07:05 PM »

that looks so computer done...did you alter it on the computer or something?

And for anyone else that may doubt the legitimacy of the photos, please check out the photos on rsvpatl.com . The photos were taken at Cosmo on the 30th of October by a professional photographer that is paid to take pictures at the nightclub.

=D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sophieangele
Two-headed girl

lacing fingers through the notches of your spine

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010 01:19:23 PM »

Wow, that looks amazing! The effect is astonishing. And you must be very brave to go out like that!

Please ignore the people who accuse you of computer manipulation. Sometimes people can't stand the idea that someone else can do something they can't, so they need to cast aspersions Sad Earlier this year someone accused me of using a computer transfer because they couldn't believe that I'd painted it, it's sad really. People here do plenty of amazing things I could never do, but just because *I* can't do something, doesn't mean that these talented people can't!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

swinginmartinis
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010 01:23:49 PM »

That is some dedication!  I like the work on your face! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My candle burns at both ends, it will not last the night.  But oh, my friends, and oh, my foes, it gives a lovely light.

www.swinginmartinis.etsy.com
katastrophicallykat
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010 01:45:32 PM »

Wow, that looks amazing! The effect is astonishing. And you must be very brave to go out like that!

Please ignore the people who accuse you of computer manipulation. Sometimes people can't stand the idea that someone else can do something they can't, so they need to cast aspersions Sad Earlier this year someone accused me of using a computer transfer because they couldn't believe that I'd painted it, it's sad really. People here do plenty of amazing things I could never do, but just because *I* can't do something, doesn't mean that these talented people can't!

Thanks! I'm actually rather pleased people thought it was manipulated. Must mean the make-up really looks convincing.  Wink

That is some dedication!  I like the work on your face! 

Thanks, swingingmartinis!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gregs
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010 02:21:54 PM »

Wow, that's really impressive!
The details on your face are amazing and it almost looks like your skin is glowing.
It doesn't even look like a costume, you're like the real deal.  Grin

I love this, and I'm not even that fond of Avatar. (Really pretty movie tho)
I also agree with the fact that you don't look naked, just awesome!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
SoreLoser

You're awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010 05:48:27 PM »

And for anyone else that may doubt the legitimacy of the photos, please check out the photos on rsvpatl.com . The photos were taken at Cosmo on the 30th of October by a professional photographer that is paid to take pictures at the nightclub.

=D

Looked for the photos, couldn't find them. Went to Shots -> Cosmo -> Nightmare on 13th St - October 30.

I could only find store bought costume wearers. Could you please direct me to the photos?

This costume is indeed awesome, btw.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zowiewoahie

But it's my BIRTHDAY tomorrow!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010 06:04:42 PM »

You did a fabulous job! Seriously, the makeup looks great! I adore you ran around naked, I have had very *nude* costumes as well, and it's strange how quickly you stop feeling naked. I think it's all about the reaction of people around you give. If they are saying how great you look, you are way more willing to strut it! Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lets all go to Jack Taylor's to celebrate!
Khryztina

..Put your big girl panties..and deal with it!!..

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010 06:37:15 PM »

=D

Looked for the photos, couldn't find them. Went to Shots -> Cosmo -> Nightmare on 13th St - October 30.

I could only find store bought costume wearers. Could you please direct me to the photos?

its around number 80...
it looks that way (computer made) cuz of the lighting/camera/type of paint/contrast..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exalt the Lord our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.

[Psalm 99:9]
SoreLoser

You're awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010 06:58:26 PM »

=D

its around number 80...
it looks that way (computer made) cuz of the lighting/camera/type of paint/contrast..

Skipped over it!

Kind of disappointed that there aren't more. Thanks for telling me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
katastrophicallykat
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010 07:39:03 PM »

=D

Aw thanks! I guess they posted most of them on their facebook page then... Woops. I assumed that the ones they had on facebook were the same they had on the site.

You did a fabulous job! Seriously, the makeup looks great! I adore you ran around naked, I have had very *nude* costumes as well, and it's strange how quickly you stop feeling naked. I think it's all about the reaction of people around you give. If they are saying how great you look, you are way more willing to strut it! Great job!

Thanks!! The exhibitionist in me just couldn't resist. A couple of shots of liquid courage *ahem*tequila*ahem* didn't hurt either. Ha ha ha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Cookie Dough Log
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Super Bowl Party Chicken Wings Recipe
Cooking With Rich Future Pizza Recipe
Super Bowl Party Food - Part 2 of 2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...