A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
629 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 81
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 44 Discussion thread!  (Read 55073 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: November 23, 2010 10:22:05 AM »

That sounds fair to me. I'll have a sale over the weekend, and end on monday I guess to encapsulate the Monday sales too  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #591 on: November 23, 2010 10:33:48 AM »

LOL!  That's what I was thinking, have a really good Friday sale so that I can get some points for Mondays sales!  Sales all weekend sounds even better! 

Yay for more trivets!  I will dig out my yarn in a bit to make sure I have what I need, feeding Z atm, hoping she will go down for a good afternoon nap so I can get a bunch of stuff done... though really I would love a nap since I was up an hour and a half earlier than usual today... I need either a nap or a soda.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #592 on: November 23, 2010 10:37:46 AM »

My sale will run from Friday to Monday.  I would love it if some of the other sales ran over the weekend so that those of use who didn't save any points could possibly participate if we get some claims! 

Great idea to run all weekend.  I keep thinking about making some classic movie monster jewelry for Friday for some reason.  Nothing says Christmas like the Bride of Frankenstein...  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #593 on: November 23, 2010 10:54:34 AM »

We're staying at home over this holiday so I can do the weekend too. YAY! This is going to be fun!

I've got some super secret stuff that's going into my shop starting Friday. I hope you all like them.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #594 on: November 23, 2010 11:29:56 AM »

Hehehe...I should almost also do a sale...even though the only thing happening over here is first Sunday in Advent Tongue

...I'm smocking yet again >_< hopefully for the last time in a long while! (why do I seem to say this all the time?!)

lmx...I really LOVE your chatter! You always crack me up^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #595 on: November 23, 2010 12:02:46 PM »

I didn't think I'd have anything new, but I believe I'll have a few little things on sale for Black Friday. I'll keep them up all weekend, because what else am I going to do with them?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like it? Check out my newly re-opened Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
craftaddiction
« Reply #596 on: November 23, 2010 12:35:36 PM »

I would love to have a sale, but I won't be home. Maybe I can keep my store closed but add some sale prices? People could pm me to hold the price for them and I could open when I got home. I could use the points.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #597 on: November 23, 2010 12:36:05 PM »

I think it is good to have the sales spread out, which gives people a chance to ship and then spend their new points and still be able to shop the sales.

Not much crafting for me tonight, I need to go grocery shopping and clean my apartment. Bleh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #598 on: November 23, 2010 01:56:44 PM »

I'm so sleepy but happy because I just finished my final piece of drawing homework for the semester.....that's not to say I don't have a crapton more to do for the class but at least that's out of the way early in my T-week break to get on to other things...

...such as making stuff for the weekend sale! I'm so excited to see what everyone else is putting in their shops  Cheesy I got one batch of things finished and am working on another batch in a different style. I'm also putting a few supply things in too...maybe I'll make it free with a claim. This will be fun I think  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #599 on: November 23, 2010 02:16:57 PM »

I think I'm going to do an all-weekend sale, and add new things from time to time.

I am going to be losing some of my crafting time, because of a stupid shipping mistake from Kohl's. I ordered 22 qt electric roaster from them on sale, because that would free up the oven for baking, and the turkey could go in it instead. It was supposed to come today, and it did. Well, the packing list for it did. But the packing list was attached to a Fisher Price Froggie baby bouncer. The only way I can get what I ordered in time is for us to drive to Joplin to get it, which might not even be possible with our schedule.

My son pointed out that this will turn in to one of those funny Thanksgiving stories in our family lore. We got a bouncer to roast our turkey in, and some other family got a roaster to bounce their baby in.  Shocked They both end in "er", so I guess they are a bit similar to the shipping crew. Cheesy

I have an awful cold. I think the cold medicine is kicking in and making me loopy.

Working on some stuff for my shop, and thinking about how to reconfigure my Thanksgiving menu. Thank goodness it is just for us and the kids this year, and we can wing it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 81 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Caramel and Pecan Crepes
How to Make Italian Hazelnut Semifreddo
Creativity in the Kitchen: Root Beer Float Cookies
How to Make Cinco De Mayo Taco Cookies
7 Easy Steps to Make Festive Bunny Cupcakes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...