A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,624
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 81
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 44 Discussion thread!  (Read 61867 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #570 on: November 22, 2010 11:34:45 AM »

ZS, I'd love a set of the orange "slice" trivets for my mom and the gingerbread ornament is SUPER cute. Cheesy

2 orange trivets (the full circle right?  the half circle ones are pot holders), right?  I will have to make sure I have the yarn, but I have WAY too much cotton yarn in like every color imaginable so it shouldn't be an issue!

The gingerbread ornament is really cute, isn't it!?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #571 on: November 22, 2010 12:36:11 PM »

Oh, I hadn't thought about trivet or pot holder...Hmmmm. How about a trivet and a pair of pot holders if you have the thread? If not, pot holders, let me know how much.

These will be headed into my mom's holiday goodies basket. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #572 on: November 22, 2010 02:47:42 PM »

PRALINES!  2 batches left!  (Avesthel called dibs on one batch. Wink )

Pralines (1) - a dozen pralines (approx 2 1/2" in diameter) - homemade caramel and locally grown pecans

« Last Edit: November 22, 2010 02:48:59 PM by Troublet » THIS ROCKS   Logged
greybird

<3 birds <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #573 on: November 22, 2010 02:51:34 PM »

Mmmm...... pralines!!!    Cheesy  Thank YOU!  I am so looking forward to them!    Cheesy

The scarf is lovely, Sansa!

Hmmm, between food shopping, driving too far, and cooking, I don't think I am going to have time to make anything new for my shop by Friday. I just finished up the last toy drop stuffie for my trip, I am planning to drop a bunch at rest stops along the way both southbound and northbound.

Ooo!!  I have been thinking about doing that, it seems like such a lovely thing to do for people.  Cheesy  Is it part of the Toy Society?

The only problem I foresee about posting things early is the fact that I'm going to be working on things right up to Friday I think. I'll try to post as soon as I can...
You can make a preliminary flyer and keep adding to it up until Friday!   I might do that too.  

The Black Friday idea sounds fun. I don't know if I will be able to do it though because I am one of those nuts who is out from 4 am until after noon at the stores shopping lol. Cheesy Maybe if I put them up Thursday night or something.
I'm not even awake until 9 or 10 usually so my sale will be a little later in the day on Friday.  So maybe after all the early birds are done shopping in the real world they can come and have even more to look at online.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

formerly Avesthel
---

50 in 2015
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #574 on: November 22, 2010 03:57:57 PM »

How fun Troublet!  Your mom is gonna love her basket of goodies!
Love all the neat ornament ideas!  I think I have Christmas fever!!  Smiley  

I was planning on crafting new goodies for my shop tonight, but I realized that I needed to have my nieces' stockings finished so that my mom could embroider Kira's while we are visiting this Thanksgiving...otherwise she won't have it up when Santa arrives. ACK!  So I've been digging thru my stash and have finally settled on a Hawaiian fabric..bunnies with leis..for my nieces.  Smiley

As for the Friday sales I will try my best to wake up early and get my specials out there.  I don't think I'll have time for a preview...just wait in line early for the best choices in my shop.  LOL.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #575 on: November 22, 2010 04:31:48 PM »

I missed all the Black Friday hubb-bub while working and over at a friend's for the weekend!  What an awesome idea Smiley  I will actually be at BF sales myself, so will probably run one after I get home...for those not willing to be awake so early, or to just continue an all day parade of 'doorbusters' at other times of the day. 

I have a couple supply items to add, and I may be able to craft up a few new items...I know I have a pile of pre-cut zip pouches I can assemble (as 2 of my 3 I had listed are sold now!).  I have some vintage sheets I got a while ago and recently that I may be able to make a pair or 2 of lounge pants out of.  I may have a few more things up my sleeve, gotta check it out.  I as well will likely be crafting through Thursday while stuff is cooking and people are hanging out.  I think making a 'flyer' is a fun idea, too.  I think I will just post thumbnails of the sale details and whatever new items I have available.  FUN!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
HippieKender
The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I tend to lick circular things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: November 22, 2010 04:35:37 PM »

I don't think I will have time to craft anything new for my shop. We leave town tomorrow afternoon and i won't be back until Sunday evening. But ... Maybe I can do a huge sale or something.  I'll have to think about it.  I'm not even sure I can get to a computer very often while we are out of town, but I am excited to see everyone's doorbusters! Maybe I can check from my phone Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #577 on: November 22, 2010 04:36:29 PM »

I need to think about what I'll do for my black Friday specials, I'm going to try to set aside some crafting time tomorrow to figure it out.  

I made another batch of dark chocolate peppermint bark today, it's back in my shop.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #578 on: November 22, 2010 05:34:37 PM »

Yum....candy!

Ooo!!  I have been thinking about doing that, it seems like such a lovely thing to do for people.  Cheesy  Is it part of the Toy Society?

Yes. I like the rest stops for drops because there are usually lots of places to drop the toy, loitering around isn't that weird, and the highway in question is terribly boring, ugly, and long.  So the intended effect is to both make the kid happier and to thus make the driver happier as well by distracting the kid.  This is one of those regions of the country where gas stations are 100 miles apart, and there is nothing to look at but dead grass.

Anyway, I came home to *four* swap packages on my doorstep, so I need to go send some pm's!

eta: I am going to take some of my scarves to see if my relatives want any over Thanksgiving. If there are any particular ones that you want, pm me and I will pull them aside.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010 06:12:05 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
guacaMolly
« Reply #579 on: November 22, 2010 05:43:17 PM »

Welp, my shop is officially (temporarily) closed until Monday. Hubby and I are heading out on an adventure out of state tomorrow, this will be the first Thanksgiving I'm not with my own parents and grandparents! But, I'm looking forward to meeting his grandma for the first time. Smiley

Since my sewing machine is sick and needs a tune-up, I was able to focus on finishing up a few jewelry pieces that have been in my head and in the works for a while. Sooo, keep your eyes peeled for my Cyber Monday sale!

Swarovski pearls with sterling silver findings, handcrafted and glazed ceramic feather earrings with AB dangles
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010 05:46:07 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 81 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Downloaded Fonts for Scrapbooking
How to Sell Digital Scrapbooking Products
How to Save Money on Your Scrapbooking
How to Label and Identify Scrapbooking Albums
How to Get Started Scrapbooking
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...