A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,511
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 81
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 44 Discussion thread!  (Read 63381 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #400 on: November 16, 2010 09:09:53 PM »

I got a call today to let me know my needle felting class this weekend was cancelled and did I want to transfer my tuition to another class in two weeks on how to make the world's ugliest purse (my description based on the photo in their catalog).  Uhh.... no.  Dang, I was really looking forward to it!  Does anyone know of any good online felting tutorials?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #401 on: November 16, 2010 09:22:47 PM »

Holy crap! Somehow I missed 20+ pages of chatter. So....probably not gonna go back and read it all. I feel like I've been neglecting STS lately. Sorry everyone. I lost momentum after I lost my job for the second time in two months. On the plus side, I have more time for crafts now in between job hunting. My goal is to finally get those supply items added to my shop tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RubyTuesday
« Reply #402 on: November 17, 2010 01:45:07 AM »

Atsuko those bunny stuffies look really cute, I can't wait to see them when they are finished  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #403 on: November 17, 2010 03:35:47 AM »

Holy crap! Somehow I missed 20+ pages of chatter. So....probably not gonna go back and read it all. I feel like I've been neglecting STS lately. Sorry everyone. I lost momentum after I lost my job for the second time in two months. On the plus side, I have more time for crafts now in between job hunting. My goal is to finally get those supply items added to my shop tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you are struggling with unemployment.  I spent a year in the same boat and crafting was the best medicine!  Good luck in your job search.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #404 on: November 17, 2010 05:27:09 AM »

A little to think about:

Knitter and stripper is very close to each other in Danish: Strikker og stripper. And the word for fabric and drugs is the same: stof and stof. The first worries me a bit but I love that I can say that I'm on drugs and yet say that I'm into fabrics XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
LaughingLark
« Reply #405 on: November 17, 2010 06:44:16 AM »

Pseudo-- that's hilarious!  Smiley

I just reopened after making a bunch of changes:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #406 on: November 17, 2010 06:50:06 AM »

Ooohhhh more wire birds, I love my wire birds!
LL, do you think you might be able to mix and match a set a green and pink ones for me for Z's room?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #407 on: November 17, 2010 06:57:02 AM »

I just added supplies and stars to my shop! There is a ton of stars, some with patterns, some white, some black and some black/white. There is lot of yarn, buttons in boxes and straw ornaments and also a bunch of amigurumi yarn in adorable sized skein! So gogogo check it here out Grin

On another note. I sowed 20 scarfs last night and I just made 60 tassels to go with them. Now I just need to cut off small threads and sew on the tassels. But that'll have to wait. I need to do some more school now^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
LaughingLark
« Reply #408 on: November 17, 2010 07:28:20 AM »

ZS-- I'll have to see if I can find more pink wire. I'm out of colored wires at home, but may be able to locate some. The ones in my shop are kind of a peachy color.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #409 on: November 17, 2010 07:32:14 AM »

The ones that are kind of purply with the pink beads would work, and the silver wire with the pink beads would also be great if you didn't want to make more of them and just destash the ones you have!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 81 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Summer Steak Dinner Recipe
How to Make Poutine
How to Make Onion Rings
How to Personalize Your Stuffing
How to Make Hawaiian Pulled Pork
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...