A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,465
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 81
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 44 Discussion thread!  (Read 56725 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2010 02:38:33 PM »

Ooh, love the ornaments Troublet and Audio!  Wish I could indulge in some, but we inherited the family ornaments and can't even get all of those on our tree.

Went to see our middle school's production of "The Little Shop of Horrors".  Lana was scared at certain parts, but overall she liked it.

Jewelry here I come!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2010 02:44:50 PM »

AH! it looks like you can email her for the pattern... the ravelry says it's a free pattern and then links there. durr.

it's getting chilly here!

I made fudge and am planning marshmallows soon!

chants:
marshMALLows, marshMALLows, marshMALLows,
YUM!!!!
 Grin
Oh, and will the fudge be in your shop?
I adored the peanut brittle I got in this swap from SuperHooker, I think it was?
mmmmmm

Oh, and Troublet -- I am fascinated by the Keurig & reallyreallyreally
want one for Christmas! 
I'll have to keep my fingers crossed~
congrats on yours!  enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010 02:47:27 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2010 02:51:35 PM »

Ooh, love the ornaments Troublet and Audio!  Wish I could indulge in some, but we inherited the family ornaments and can't even get all of those on our tree.

Went to see our middle school's production of "The Little Shop of Horrors".  Lana was scared at certain parts, but overall she liked it.

Jewelry here I come!  Smiley

I advocate at least 2 trees, although I have 3 and am thinking of getting one more......  That way I can have a themed tree, a nostalgia tree (for the old stuff, the kid stuff and ornaments from our travels) a crafty tree....I guess 3 is enough Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
calluna
« Reply #313 on: November 14, 2010 03:29:12 PM »

since seeing those bead cluster ornaments LL showed us, I kinda want one of those awful white plastic trees!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #314 on: November 14, 2010 03:30:06 PM »

I have a short silver tree, and my cats can reach 2/3 of the way up the tree, so anything breakable ends up on the giant grapevine wreath over the fireplace instead.  I'd rather have a real tree, but since I travel every single year, that isn't going to happen.

I've got a book, a cup of tea, and a purring cat right now, am planning to pop in some dvds later and finish up some stuff for the sts holiday swap.  Am also thinking of making a soft barn with some fabric scraps, like such: http://uklassinus.blogspot.com/2008/12/over-to-you.html, which would end up in my shop. So if anyone is interested and has any specific preferences for size and decoration (I'd needle felt rather than appliqueing), send me a pm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: November 14, 2010 03:32:22 PM »

Oh, I love that barn, ptarmic! I'd love to claim one from you, as long as I have points!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #316 on: November 14, 2010 05:42:01 PM »

That barn is SO cute!

Who was it that was going to make the laundry detergent?  I completely forgot to PM you and now I can't remember who you are...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #317 on: November 14, 2010 05:55:03 PM »

Sounds wonderful AM!  I wish I had the space for 3 trees.  My dolls have a white 12" tree, but they have their own ornaments.  Now that Lana is older she'll be able to hang more of the heavier ornaments.  There were a few Christmases when we only had felt/cloth ornaments on the tree.  I have to go find Scary Santa Claus.  My mom painted him and he is sooo crazy looking that I love him.  I'll take a pic...maybe even offer up cards of him in my shop.  Smiley

ETA: Robots for Funthreads!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010 06:55:21 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #318 on: November 14, 2010 06:13:35 PM »

MLF- I know you are just teasing. Hopefully I didn't sound to serious. I do hate being allergic to all the "good" fibers though. It's really sad.

We've decided to go tree free from now on so we bought garlands that look like greenery to hang around the top of the living room. I'm going to wrap lights around them and hang all my ornaments from those. They have more meaning for me too. We each had an ornament made every year by grandma(she still does this) and we each had our own garland hung above one of the doors in our house so that when we left home we had our own set of ornaments. I went without mine for the first year and it was depressing.

I am so excited to put them up this year and go through all the ornaments again.

I want to make some stockings this year. I keep meaning too and then not doing it. Maybe then hubby will actually put something in mine. lol

ZS- I need you to open so I can claim from you. I keep missing it.  lol
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010 06:15:27 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #319 on: November 14, 2010 07:21:59 PM »

I know, I need to send "sent" pms... especially since one was due by today (I think, yikes)... I've just been lazy :/

Still sick... calling my Dr. tomorrow since I talked to my dad and he said I probably need an antibiotic, fun stuff.

Worked on some things for my STS Holiday swap partner today though, so that was good... I have a ton of sewing stuff I need to get done this week and I should find out this week if I got accepted to the craft fair I applied to for the first weekend in Dec.  I am kind of hoping I didn't now since I have so much I need to work on and my dad wants to come up that same weekend (since it's the only weekend we both don't have plans).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 81 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Ribbon Rose Toppers for the Holidays
Turning Gingerbread Cookies Into Tree Ornaments
How to Make a Photo Memory Box
How to Make Leaf Print Holiday Wrapping Paper
How to Make Glitter Pinecone Hanging Ornaments
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...