A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 81
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 44 Discussion thread!  (Read 54586 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: November 09, 2010 11:46:05 AM »

Scarves are now in my shop. I may take some out later this month to give to some relatives at Thanksgiving, so if you want me to hold one for you, let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FabricFun

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: November 09, 2010 12:10:39 PM »

My shop is open again. I did some re-organizing and added a bunch of new items and some items under supplies.

Please let me know if the photos don't look OK. I had trouble with the photo hosting today Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #202 on: November 09, 2010 01:28:13 PM »

So much PO drama!  I used to have issues with a mail lady at our closest PO but once she saw me come in there enough times she lightened up, she was QUITE the stickler... she was actually the only one of the 3 people who work there who noticed when I wasn't pregnant anymore, lol!  Though I do most of my shipping through paypal and then just have my mail carrier pick it up, the only time I have to go to the PO is if I am sending a non-priority international package.

Finished crocheting the wool soaker for Z, it turned out cute, I need to wash it and lanolize it before I can see how well it works... I am thinking I might full (?) it by hand a bit too since the patterned used HDCs in the BLO and it seems a little holey.  Next up is a pair of crocheted longies!

Had a chest xray yesterday, don't have pneumonia, yay... also don't have strep... just some stupid virus that is kicking my butt and making my chest fell like it's being crushed.  Awesome.  Hoping it won't last too much longer... I have too much I need to get done and I am not feeling up to doing anything that can't be done on the couch.

Shop is closed, hopefully I will be able to print shipping tonight so I can get all my packages sent and spend down... so much I want to claim! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #203 on: November 09, 2010 02:05:05 PM »

DD went visiting friends, and granddaughter kicked my butt last night and today. Every time I got her down for a nap, DD's dog would start barking and wake her up. Overly tired last night, so we were up from midnight to 3, then up again at 7 (thanks dog NOT!)  Ran out of diapers this morning & DD had car seat.  I made do with some tea towels and wash clothes.  It wasn't pretty, but it worked.  Dang dog is a barker.  didn't get any knitting done but spent a lot of time with granddaughter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: November 09, 2010 03:00:15 PM »

Phew, I just got caught up reading the thread. Well, skimming it anyway.

I went home for 2 weeks and couldn't get online at my sisters. Duh, should have thought that one through! Roll Eyes Sorry, CC!

I need to titivate my shop so it's ready to open tomorrow. I will probably be putting in a lot this month as we will be moving in January and I'm sure I don't need to haul back everything I've made! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #205 on: November 09, 2010 03:47:56 PM »

It can't be a first class letter, you need the package to be a certain thickness. If you are sending a flat item, stick a packing peanut or two in the envelope and that will fix the problem.

Hm...well the package I sent today was thick enough I think...maybe the woman who took it didn't think so. I might try going to another PO to see if I have better luck.
I ran into the same problem Sheep when I took my package to the po near Lana's school.  She didn't know the rules and even when I explained it to her and she got it confirmed by another postal employee made the same mistake again when I went there 3 days later.  Ack!  To top it off she insists on asking you if there is anything perishable, liquid, or hazardous for each package no matter if you tell her ahead of time that everything in there is the same piece of jewelry.  Then she moves onto selling you stamps, tape, envelopes, post office boxes, etc.  It is sooo crazy. 

Moving?  Where are you going Phizzy?  Grin Grin

Hope you feel better soon Zelda!

Love all the new goodies.  I really need to photograph my stuff. 

I started on some bunny stuffies for my niece and after seeing the shell Lana promptly ordered one for her and her best friend.  Argh.  She's in bunny mode these days so I'm not too surprised.  I just got my bunny/bear egg mold.  I can't wait to pop one of those into her lunch.  Smiley  Anyhow I'll take a pic of the shell once I add some eyes/mouth w/fabric paint to see if anyone else wants one.  Smiley  Tonight is jewelry night!  *wink, wink*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: November 09, 2010 05:08:56 PM »

I just added some orange slices to my shop.. great for Christmas ornaments, holiday decorations, or window decorations!

I will also be adding some "gingerbread" leaf ornaments to my shop within the next week or so.. and possibly some dehydrated bananas, for those of you looking for a healthy snack. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #207 on: November 09, 2010 05:22:02 PM »

Been a long day here with very little crafting done. From 12pm till about 10 minutes ago I was watching my baby siblings. And I'm going to be spending the night with them as my mom had to be taken to the emergency room.
She's probably going to be there overnight.
just got dinner and will be sitting with the hubs for a few hours. My younger sis came to take over putting them to bed.
I did manage to get a few rows of crochet done, as well as cleaned my kitchen this morning before the situation happened.
Mom is doing much better but gave us a big scare. my nerves are raw and I'm tired. not sure I'll sleep well but glad mom is ok. Hope to get more done tomorrow but not sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HippieKender
The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I tend to lick circular things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2010 06:02:54 PM »

Where are you moving to, Phizzy?  I'm probably moving in January, too!  We're moving from the Chicago-land area to southern MO (between Springfield and Branson).  Any southern MO craftsters have a craft group going that I can crash?  Wink

I'm hoping to get a pair of tatted earrings listed tonight.  Might fine tune my shop a little also - put in a Custom Section.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #209 on: November 09, 2010 07:34:45 PM »

Hey HippieKinder
I am in Springfield!
That is crazy. Have you been here before?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 81 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 15/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 12/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 11/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 10/15
How to Crochet a Lazy Wave Chevron Part 2/5
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...