A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 44 **Shops only** signups closed  (Read 19821 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010 03:58:43 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!

FREE WITH CLAIM
Embroidered yarn ball with knitting needles (on craft felt) or Crocheted ice cream cone

BARMOP SPECIAL (THROUGH MONDAY NIGHT)!!
BUY 1 PT OF BARMOPS, GET 1 PT OF BARMOPS FREE!  CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH THE 2 PTS, 1 FREE SALE!
Barmops  (1 pt for 2)
Cotton terry barmops with fabric strip (to make it all purdy).
I will have more soon (if you have a theme or colors you would like let me know and I will see if I have anything in my stash that would work)!
Claim as Boots (2) or Snails (3)

Claim as Purple Flowers (4) or Amy Butler (3) or Blueberries (4) or Lemons (2)

Claim as Spinning Wheels (1) or Sewing Machines (4) or Grapes (2) or Apples (4)

Claim as Chocolates (2) or Rainbows (3) or Pink/White Flowers (4) or Fruit (2)

***THANKSGIVING WEEKEND SALE (THROUGH MONDAY NIGHT)***
Claim 2 pts worth of items get 1 pts worth of items free!  

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ________

Crocheted Ornaments  (6 ornaments for 0.5 pt or all 12 for 1 pt)

Crocheted Child's Granny Shrug  (1 pt)

On my 5 yr old (he wears 5/6, will fit larger, I can actually get it on myself, I'm a S/M in women's) - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/80b59a9d.jpg

Crocheted Baby Hat   (0.5 pt)
Approximately 6 mo sized

On Z - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/29f37445.jpg

Fabric Cover Binder  (1 pt)
Binder (I think it's 2in) with removable fabric cover

Onesie Dresses  (2 pts each)
Super cute onesies with "skirts" attached!  In the sewing process the onesies lose between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in length so just take that into account when claiming.  (I left the unfinished pictures up because they are more true to color)

(the fabric is sewn on the outside, encased in the onesie itself so there are no rough edges to rub on baby)
Claim as Aqua/Mocca (Size 3-6mos, Circo) (see dress above)
Claim as Pink/Kleo (Flowers) (Size 6-9mos, Circo) or White/Pink Starburst (Size 6-9mos, Circo)

Wristlet Zipper Pouch  (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, has interfacing so it holds it's shape nicely, 4 card slots inside, detachable strap.

Naugahyde cuffs  (1 pt each)
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long
(This one is more child/tween sized, or if you have a TINY wrist, like smaller than 5 1/2in when measured snug)

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Pillowcase Dresses  (3 pts each)
Pillowcase Dresses!! I am offering 2 (for the time being, maybe more if you're good Wink ) dresses of your choosing from my etsy shop (link in signature), choose from ready to ship dresses or custom dresses, any size (from newborn to 5/6T), if you would like a custom dress please PM me first to make sure I can get it done to ship within the 1 week time frame.  
Pictured dresses are just examples (they are both Z's, though I do have both fabrics available for custom dresses in my shop)...

Owl Onesie (1 pt)
Appliqued Owl Onesies, Gerber brand, 18 mos

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (4 sets available)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)  (3 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Pink Crocheted Scarf (1 pt)
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Toddler skirt  (0.5 pt)
Black Hawaiian (12 mos)

Toddler shorts (0.5 pt)
Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (0.5 pt each)
Claim as Eagles, Duke, Steelers, Camo, or Skulls

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt for both)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Custom hand embroidered bib, please pm me before claiming to discuss designs.
Bibs available... Teal (1), Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (3), Orange (2)

SUPPLIES!

Sew What! Skirts book  (2 pts)

Adorable Knits for Tots book  (2 pts)

Vintage Spinnerin Knitting Pattern book  (1 pt)
His & Hers (1963) Volume 166, His and Hers sweaters.

Ribbon  (0.5 pt each)
NEW, 5/8in, 4 ft, 100% polyester
Choose Popsicles or Ice Cream Cones

CandyA$$ CrossStitch Kit  (0.5 pt)

Wooden Bag Sticks  (0.5 pt)

Iron-on Vinyl  (1 pt)
2ydX17in piece and 8 4.5inx17in pieces

Button Elevator  (0.5 pt)

Leprechauns/St. Pat's Day Fabric  (1 pt)
2 yd cut of cotton quilting fabric (has been washed so there may be some shrinkage, I wash all fabric when it comes into my house, so it's ready to go when I want to make something, if I have to wash it before I can start on something that something won't get started on, haha)

Rainbow Yarn Lot (2 pts)
Lot of 6 skeins of yarn... Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple... Make something rainbowtastic!

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Sewing Patterns (0.25 pt each)
Claim as Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut) or Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut)

Flat Rate Supply Boxes  (2 pts)
Medium sized flat rate boxes stuffed with supplies, will include above supplies (unless they have been previously claimed) as well as other supply items from my stash.  Boxes will be "themed" by craft.
Claim as Sewing/Fabric Box -will include above fabrics, patterns, as well as other patterns/books, fabrics, and misc. sewing notions from my stash
Claim as Fabric Box - will have just fabric (can't make any promises but if there are requests for something you are looking for or something you really don't want let me know and I will see what I can do)
Claim as Knit/Crochet/Yarn Box - will include above book, as well as yarn, patterns, hooks and/or needles, and other yarn craft accessories from my stash
Claim as Yarn Box - will have just yarn (same as with the fabric for requests)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to MullersLaneFarm - 2 Barmops Boots - 1 pt
to MullersLaneFarm - 2 Barmops  Spinning Wheels - 1 pt

to pseudo_pix - Naugahyde Scraps - 1 pt
to LaughingLark - Box of Crochet Thread  - 2 pts
to LaughingLark - Doll Making Items - 1 pt
to HippieKender - Lot of White Crochet Thread  (x9 balls) - 3 pts

to Eliea - Tip-Pen & 2yds Dancer Fabric - 1 pt
to SarahJ2001 - Barmops (spinning wheels & lemons) - 1 pt

to MissingWillow - Padded Laptop Sleeve & Computer Fabric Paper - 1pt
to funthreads - Sew What! Skirts book - 2 pts

Claims I have made:
from 1watermonkey - Triforce Stocking - 1 pt
from 1watermonkey - Rudolph Storybook Fabric & Holiday Bags and Tags Fabric - 1 pt
from 1watermonkey - Blank Canvas Tote Bags (x2 offwhite) - 1 pt
from shelina - Set of 6 Christmas bags - 2 pts
from MissingWillow - 1yd Alexander Henry Sugar Skull Fabric - 1 pt

from RubyTuesday - Hand knitted Topsy-Turvy doll. 8" tall - 2 pts
from LaughingLark - Glass and Wire Beaded Ornament Set #9 - 1 pt
from MissingWillow - Homemade Laundry Soap (x2) - 2 pts
from LaughingLark - Birdie assortment reserved for ZS - 1 pt

from sheepBlue - Custom Cross Stitch for ZS - 2 pts

Current: 0
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010 05:56:37 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's okay paper tiger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010 04:21:06 PM »

~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in rhus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Custom unravelscarf for funthreads  in lavender 3 points

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3D folded Christmas stars. Wellknown here in Scandinavia they're a classic Christmas ornament. You can put them in a bowl on the table or you can put a little piece of sewing thread in one of the flat points and hang them on the tree or in the window. If you ask for it when claiming I will put a little thread in your stars Smiley 2 regular size, 1 big one. The others a set is what you see on the picture. 1 point per set or three for 2 points. BF SALE: 2sets for 1pt

Small white stars:
Regular white stars

Black, regular:

Black/white mix, regular:

Unravel scarf. 2 in 100% soft wool and 3 in 100% acrylic. Knit in one continuous piece so no back or front of this cowl. Mint and rose are wool at 3 points. Green, shocking pink and purple are acrylic at 2 points.

Green:

Shocking pink:

Knitted cowl for that special man/dad/borther in your life. It's knitted in green variegated soft wool yarn. I knitted holes for a string, if you want a special kind of string just say what and I'll make you one Smiley 3 points

Knitted blue hat in soft and warm wool. Streches to fit most women sizes and junior. If you want I could make a giant pompom in the left over yarn for no extra points. 2 points if you want giant pompom on it - write when claiming

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr three piece scarf. Claim as
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as yellow or red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Crocheted scrubbies!
Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 0.5 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 0.5 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1pt)

Supplies:

Miniature acryllic skeins for amigurumi (2)

Box of assorted buttons, two available (1)

Straw ornaments in orange and black (1)

Yarn (1)

Yarn. Non of the skein has been used so this is full skeins - though some lack their band.  0.5 per skein

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
rackycoo - Three-in-one scarf, pale yellow, mint green, white (3pt)
Troublet - Noro cowl (3pt)
avesthel - Magenta airy shawl (1pt)
oneredboot - 2 skeins sock yarn (1pt)
RubyTuesday - 2 color-wool skeins (1pt)
TheSapphireMoon - 3 custom knit headbands (3pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
craftaddiction - custom stamps (1 pt)
zelda.suicide - Naugahyde Scraps (1 pt)
audio - Rainbow Accordion Book (0.25 pts - for free with other claims)
audio - Postcards: Quilt and Deer Friend (0.5 pt)
audio - Polka Dot Mini Album (0.5 pt)
funthreads - Finished Quilt, green (3 pt)
MissingWillow - Peppermint Bark (1 pt)
SheepBlue - Whatever mini towel (1 pt)
guacaMolly - Fabric necklace (1 pt)
Phizzychick - Little Blue Bee (1pt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 0
Current: 4
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010 12:30:05 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010 04:24:07 PM »

OPEN

Hello everyone! I'm in Georgia, USA. I live in a kid and pet friendly, non-smoking home. However, all critters (2 and 4 legged) are kept well away from my crafting. It is my link to sanity so they aren't allowed near any of it! Wink

I LOVE to embroider!
I've included a couple examples of my work. I would love to do some custom embroidery for you. Smiley

Custom Embroidery for funthreads (1)

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!! Kid's stenciled t-shirts! (1)
- 100% cotton t-shirt, pre-washed, stenciled on both sides, 2 Small, 1 Med. and 1 XL available, ANOTHER DESIGN IS IN THE WORKS AND WILL BE POSTED SOON!

Front

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_0403.jpg

Back

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_0404.jpg

Holiday Wreath (1)
- Approx. in diameter, 3 available, claim with or without button "berries"

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_03821-1.jpg

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_03811.jpg

Reusable Gift Bag Set (.5) - 1 16" x 16" and 2 - 8"x 8" bags per set, 1 available, Hemmed so that it is not visible once the bag is tied up.  I have the supplies to make either another set like this or a 4 - 8"x8".

ALL ORNAMENTS ARE 2 for .5!!! Mix and Match! I have plenty of supplies for these if I should run out of current stock!

Available 2 ginger girls, 2 red birds and 2 owls available, 1 Jack Skeleton,  More Designs to Come!

Yarn star ornaments! (2 for .5) - Order by color red/gold, green/red, and burgundy (2 each currently available) - CUSTOM ORDERS AVAILABLE! PM me! Smiley

Fortune cookie ornaments (2 for .5) - 3 available

Holiday Gift tags! (.5 each/2 dozen tags) 2 inch square - 2 sets of Holly and 2 sets of Snowman tags available! More can be made with just a PM Smiley

[url=http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=393530]

Bearded hat (1) - acrylic, fits a 22-23" noggin

Holiday hairclips (3 pr/.5pt)- made with adult size alligator clips and eco felt, 2 pr available, more can be made if requested

Pralines (1) - a dozen pralines (approx 2 1/2" in diameter) - homemade caramel and locally grown pecans, 2 batches available!

Headbands (2 for .5) - acrylic, fits most adult heads - Available - 2 pink, 4 multi, 2 Santa, 1 brown, 1 violet, 1 Bulldog, 1 camo

Beaded headbands (2 for .5) - (Beads behave better when worn. They apparently dislike cameras.) - Available 1 teal, 2 black - I can do custom orders of these!

Beaded V headbands (2 for .5) - (Beads behave better when worn. They apparently dislike cameras.) - Available 2 burgundy, 1 teal, 1 red, 1 pink - I can do custom orders for these!

Camoflage ear warmers (2 for.5) - acrylic, fits most men's heads, 2 available

[/url]

Red cowl (1)- wool/acrylic blend, super soft!

Girl's Messenger bags
- Perfect for a busy little Miss between the ages of 6-9! Both are fully lined, have an inner pocket, and decorated with 3 removable fabric flower pins.

Red messenger bag(1)

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/playbag1.jpg

Detail of lining and inner pocket

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/playbag1deet-1.jpg

Pink messenger bag(1)

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/playbag2.jpg

Detail of lining and inner pocket

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/playbag2deet.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

Beginner's Embroidery Kit (1)- comes with 6" wooden hoop, 2 embroidery needles, 3 skeins of embroidery floss (colors can be customized), 1-12" piece of cotton fabric (edges treated for fraying), hand out explaining basic embroidery stitches and the claimer gets to chose a simple design to have applied to the fabric to customize the kit

Custom Order Stenciled T-shirts (1-2 pts depending on complexity of design) - primary color shirts available, Please PM me before making a claim to discuss design and color!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_0402.jpg

Orange Spa Set (1)- Set contains 1 half pint of sweet orange fizzy salts, 1-4 oz bottle of sweet orange bath gel, 1 large crochet wash cloth (approx. 10" square), and 7 flower facial scrubbies (approx 3 1/2" in width). Custom Orders Available! Other Scents available - peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, tea tree, and lavender

2 Point Items

1 Point Items

Pin cushions (1 pt each) - made from eco felt, approx 3 1/2" across and 1 1/4" tall, used a pb jar lid for the bottom to prevent sticking yourself through the bottom...yep, I've done that too many times. Wink

Purple Pin Cushion

Live Pin Cushion

Side shot says "Live, Love, Sew..."

Apple Butter (1)- 1 half pint available

Candy Apple Jelly (1 each) - 7 half pint available

Mulled Cider Jelly (1 each) (spiced with cinnamon, cloves and a hint of orange) - 9 half pint available

Peach Preserves (1 each) - 4 half pints available

Crocheted dish clothes (1 pt for set of 3!) - cotton, approx. 7" square, trimmed in different colors or in matching white.

Currently 3 sets available - 1 set of green dishcloths, 1 set of yellow dish clothes (not pictured), 1 set of blue dishclothes,

Joyeux Noel hoop (1) - ecofelt and buttons on muslin with a dash of embroidery in a 7" hoop

Purple Flowers - 1 point -  felt appliqued to cotton in an 8" hoop - custom orders available!

Hedgehog pin cushion - (.5)
- made with felt and muslin, filled with polyfil, button eyes and nose

.5 Point Items

SUPPLIES!

Random jewelry bits (.5)

3 glass jars (1)
- will hold about 4-6 oz each

Teach Yourself Visually Crocheting (2) - This is one of the two books that I used to learn to crochet! In excellent condition and full of great illustrations

Tribal Dance Scarves (1 pt each) hand dyed cotton gauze, approx 3' x 6', claim by color (left to right) - teal, purple, green and red

Tribal Dance jewelry - Necklaces are 1 pt each and everything else is .5 pt each.

Elephant necklace

Tribal red earrings

Red glass necklace, jingle anklet

Red dangle earrings, red turban pin, large turban pin(ON HOLD for Pseudo)

Mini Ornament cross stitch kits (.5 pt for all)

Gloves and socks (.5 for all)

Wish List!

Blank note cards and Christmas cards
Beaded stitch markers
stenciled tees for my son (size 14)
flannel lounge pants for me!
simple yet elegant earrings destined for my mom's holiday gift basket! PM me for details
poly clay magnets in either outer space or Star Wars theme
poly clay Christmas ornament of a computer or BBQ grill for my husband

~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~

Claims from me:

Sent
Troublet to funthreads -Custom Button Tree for funthreads (1 point)
Troublet to RubyTuesday - Random jewelry bits and blue novelty yarns (1 pt total)

Troublet to craftaddiction - 3 Stenciled Shirts (3 pts)
troublet to corduroy cat - Custom Cornbread Kit (2)

Troublet to Craftaddiction - wrist warmers (.5) and Jack ornament (.5 each) - 1 pt total
Troublet to AsphaltQueen - 2 apple butters (2)
Troublet to Avesthel - pralines (1)
Troublet to LaughingLark - Custom Bearded hat for LLark (2)
Troublet to Rackycoo - custom beard (1)

troublet to lapoli - Mini Ornament cross stitch kits (0.5) and gloves/socks (0.5)
Troublet to corduroy cat - Mulled Cider Jelly - 1

Claims that I've made:
Received
Laughing Lark to Troublet - 8 Skully Brooches (2)
craftaddiction to Troublet - Goomba (1)
pseudo_pix to Troublet - Noro cowl (3)

TheSapphireMoon to Troublet - 1 custom tote (1)
Laughinglark to Troublet - Glass and Wire Beaded Ornament Set # 3 and #8 (2 points)
Miss Willow to Troublet - peppermint bark (1)
Avesthel to Troublet - garnet earrings (1)
Avesthel to Troublet - garnet necklace (1) and peacock earrings and necklace set (2)

sheepBlue to Troublet - fairy princess silhouette (1)
Lapoli to Troublet - green felted soap (1) and cinnamon sugar banana chips (1)

Starting points:4
Current points:1
Pending points: 2
Total points: 3
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013 05:23:22 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010 04:25:30 PM »

open!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

THANKSGIVING SALE ITEMS:
My sale starts from now Thanksgiving until Monday morning.  I will be adding more goodies throughout the weekend!
new!  Spend 2 points, get 1 point free!!

Elf garland - 1 point.  6 vintage cardstock elves dance merrily on grossgrain ribbon.  You can also have 6 ornaments for 1 point.  

Closeup of elves:

Elf cards - 1 point for 4 cards.  Same elves as pictured above on cards, envelopes included.  You choose which 4 you'd like.

Sew it kit - 2 points each. Choose from Scoots or Hoots.  

Origami cranes - baker's dozen (13) for 1 point.  Made from recycled magazines.  Festive and earth conscious!  Smiley

Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

ENLARGED TO SHOW DETAIL...THE MOVEMENTS ARE APPROX 1 INCH TALL.
Steampunk pendants - 1 point.  

choose Plain Jane (l) or Caged Bird (r)

choose Thing 1 (l) or Thing 2 (r)

choose Me (l) or Mini-me (r)

choose Tick (l) or Tock (r)

lego charms - 1 point.  Please PM to discuss colors. These are some I've made in the past.  These will be made with heavy weight Aanraku bails and comes on a custom-sized silver plated chain.

Owl pin - 2 points.  Good quality silver-plated pin with gemstone.

scrabble tile pendant - 2 pendants for 1 point.  Mounted on a silver-plated Aanaraku-like bail.  Can do any initial except for K.  

Leaf charm bracelets - 2 points.  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

fun earrings - 3 for 1 point. Please claim as Row A #1-5, Row B #1-6.

Japanese paper dolls - 3 girls for 1 point.  Measures approximately 5.5 inches tall.  Made from cardstock and origami paper. Perfect as a decoration on a gift or as a bookmark.  These are all gone.  I'll be taking pics of more soon.

Mix and match baby bibs - 4 for 2 points. 100% cotton front with fleece backing. Designed to keep the wetness off your baby's skin.  Please claim by letter (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J)

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Baby one on bottom SOLD!

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:
atsuko to loudxmouse - Skelly pendant/ring combo - 3 points.
atsuko to funthreads -  Custom Robots - 2 points

Claims I made:
Funthreads to atsuko - pink cupcake quilt - 3
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - burgundy silk scarf - 2
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko- custom coat - 3

Current: 3
TOTAL: 3

my wishlist
-vintage dress patterns size 10 kids
-dresses/jackets for Lana
-cotton zippered pouches
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers
-metal frame picture blanks for use with Diamond Glaze
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010 04:53:43 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
craftaddiction
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2010 04:35:00 PM »

CraftAddiction's Shop
Open
Cyber Monday Sale
Spend 2 points get 1 free. Spend 3 points get 2 free.

Starts Monday 12am pst, ends Monday 11:59pm pst.

I live in a small town in Iowa. I have a small dog, whom doesn't shed.

Crafts

Market Bag - 1 pt

Other views:

Should be very sturdy, as it is make out of twine. Bread not included  Wink

Square - .5 pt

A little under 12"

Baby Blanket - 2 pt

It is hard to see the color in the pic. It is a light baby pink. The size is about 22 x 30.

Bath/Kitchen set - Red set - 1 pt

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.

Bear - 2 pts 1.5 pts

Baby Octopus - .5 pt

These are pretty small, so they would probably make good stalking suffers.

Lip Gloss Cozy - Pick your letter - .25 pt or free with 1 pt purchase

Includes lip gloss.

Resin Pendants - .5 pt per set .5 pt for both sets
This was an early attempt at resin. Some came out good while some have tiny imperfections. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Octopus - 1 pt

Blue Skinny Scarf - .5 pt

Supplies Take everything listed under supplies for 3 points  (no free points with this special, sorry)

New Patterns - 1 pts for 3 or 2 pts for all 7 of them.
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns. All are new.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Stamps - 1pt per set or 4 sets for 3pts 1pt per set or 1pt for 2 sets reduced
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 8:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Claims from me:
Send by Nov. 9 - craftaddiction to Troublet - Goomba (1)
Send by nov. 15th- craftaddiction to pseudo_pix: custom stamps - 1 pt
Send by Nov 15 - craftaddiction to 1watermonkey: - 2 pt
      Oreo Tape Measure
      2 X Adult Lip Gloss Cozy
      Goomba
Send by Dec 4 - craftaddiction to lapoli - Tons of Cross Stitch Patterns/Kits/Books - (1)

Claims that I've made:
Send by Nov. 9
Troublet to craftaddiction - 3 Stenciled Shirts (3 pts)
Send by Nov 15
Troublet to Craftaddiction - wrist warmers (.5) and Jack ornament (.5 each) - 1 pt total
Send by Dec 3
TheSapphireMoon to CraftAddiction - 2 custom lounge pants (bogo) - 1 pt
                                                - Sports themed shank buttons - free
                                                 - retractable tape measure - free
                                                 - 3 plastic containers with lids - free
Starting points: 3
Current points:3
Pending points:0
Total points:  3
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010 06:28:08 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010 04:45:43 PM »

OPEN

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale!!!  Buy 2 points get 1 free!!!!!

Patchwork tote - (2)

Crafted from a kit purchased in TSM's STS!  Roomy and lined with nice deep pockets.  Great WIP bag!

Super soft handspun - (1)

Green and pink, loose 2 ply, 65 yards.  Fiber by lapoli!
Gold and green,  Navajo plied, about 70 yards.  Fiber by freestyle

Painter's Palette Pincushion (1)

A great gift for the painter/seamstress on your list!  Center well left open for your thimble, buttons or bobbin.  I can make two more of these in colors of your choice!

Coiled rope trivets - (.5)

Claim as blue batik and orange or orange and navy

Apartment bowl - (.5)

Wristwatch pincushion - (.5)
Claim as blue band or orange band!

Tapestry zipper bag (.5)

Supplies
[/

Beginners basket weaving kit (.5)

"Moods" yarn (.5)
5 available.  50/50 blend - wool & acrylic.  Worsted weight, 197 yard balls.   Rust and black blend.  Very pretty.

Aida Cloth, 16 count (I think).  (2)
There's a huge chunk of this -- 47 X 28

Waffle-weave cotton towels (.5)
.5 takes both!

Sequined Christmas box (.5)

Plus Size Patterns! (.5) takes all!

Patterns are uncut!
1.  Fast and easy dress (26W-32W)
2.  Project Runway skirts (14-22)
3.  Threads Magazine skirts (12-20)

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to Avesthal - Penguin fabric & crochet hook (1)
A2k to MissingWillow - Mr. Grayson needle felting kit (1)

Total:2

My claims from you:
alteredmommy to A2K - alice magnets  (1)
Avesthel to A2K - 2 Fusible Interfacing (1) and Mobius earrings (.5 FREE) - (1)

[/color]

Total:1

Started with: 5
Current: 3
Pending:2
TOTAL: 5

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010 03:50:05 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FabricFun

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010 04:57:49 PM »

sent
received

Claims made from me -
send by Dec 6-funthreads to mullerslanefarm: Nativity Set (1)
send by Dec 6th-funtheads to LaughingLark-Large box of Yarn -(1 point)
send by Dec 5th-funthreads  to mullerslanefarm: Crazy Patch Stockings  (.5pt)
                                          Elf Ornament (.5 pt)

Send by 11/30 -from funthreads to sheepBlue: Potty Humor (1 pt)
Send by Nov. 24th-funthreads to pseudo_pix - Finished Quilt, green (3 pt)
Send by November 19th-funthreads to guacaMolly -Two owl ornaments, blue and pink and red and green (1)
                                                                     owl zippered pouch, bottom with pink background (1)

Send by Nov. 18th-funthreads to LaughingLark--Wizard of Oz Potholders (.5)
                                    --Slipper Pattern - (.5 point)
                                    --Learn to Quilt Kit - (1 point)

Send by November 17th-funthreads to atsuko - cupcake quilt (3 points)
Send by November 15th-funthreads to ehinders: owl ornament (.5 pt)
                                                                  95 scrabble tiles (.5 pt)

Send by Nov 10-funthreads to sheepBlue: Holiday Potty Humor (1 pt)
send by Nov 14-fundthreads to alteredmommy - selvedge fabric (1 point)

Claims I have made -  
Send by dec 7-zelda.suicide to funthreads -Sew What! Skirts book  (2 pts)
Send by Dec 6-laughinglark to funthreads-Wire wrapped glass with filigree set #2 (.5 point)
                                                         Wire wrapped glass with filigree set #4 (.5 point)

Send by Nov 24-phizzychick to funthreads
                                              set of 3 Christmas Tree Cards - (1)
                                              Pink Notecards Set of 8 - (1)

Send by November 23-avesthel to funthreads-Christmas Kiss postcard set - (1 point)
send by nov 22-atsuko to funthreads -  Custom Robots - (2 points)
Send by November 19th-loudxmouse to funthreads - custom acorn pendant - (1 point)
Send by Nov. 18th-rackycoo to funthreads-2 Spring ATCs and Spring notecards (1 pt)
Send by November 17th-mullerslanefarm to funthreads - organic milk soap EucaMint and Honeyed Almond(3 points)
send by nov 16-laughinglark to funthreads - Glass and Wire Beaded Ornament Set # 5(1 point)
send by nov 16-sheepblue to funthreads - Custom Octopus Tentacle pendants (2 pts)
Started with: 4
Current: 5
Pending:0
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010 04:24:18 AM by funthreads » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010 05:07:22 PM »

OPEN
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

HOLIDAY SHOPPING SPECIALS BELOW

ONE POINT:

1G. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. 1 pt each. choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe
turquoise and purple chiffon
red and brown chiffon
orange and red chiffon
blue green and brown chiffon
red-pink-black crepe
tan, blue, white crepe

1J. Sweater nudibranch fulled sweater sea slug. Not intended for children (1)

1M.Walnut dyed yarn commercial Rowan 4 ply wool from lapoli, dyed with natural walnut dye and alum. Three skeins available, 50g/160m per skein. (1 pt per skein)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2C Lavender beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2D. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2E. Bass purse soft purse, cotton panel with mystery lining, repurposed belt strap. I can add a snap closure to the top if you would like. 20x6" (2)

2G. Felted lattice scarf approx 8x42", plus 'fringe'.  Wet felted lattice scarf using roving from l2e!  (2)

2H. Silk shibori scarves 2 pt each. Choose (left to right)
Heavy sandwashed silk crepe:
indigo (not acid dye)
burgundy and black
rainbow and black
straw, grey, tan

Silk Charmeuse, choose:
turquoise and blue/grey
orange, red, and brown
silver and black
rainbow and black
indigo (not acid dye)

THREE POINTS

3A. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

3B. Sweater flounder sweaters, fiberfill, embroidery thread. Mix of hand and machine stitching. (3)

SPECIAL SECTION: Everything Below is 1 pt of items free with any claim

H1. Test socks cotton/nylon blend, choose by letter, A B C D E. Procion dyed (1/2 ea)

H2. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

Indigo dyed handkerchief, stars:

H4. camel batik small cotton panel, procion dyes (1/2)

H5.Romney cat toy needle felted romney wool cat toy. My cats have a toy like this, and it is the only toy that they treat like real prey. I can make these in various colors by request. (1/2)

H6.  felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1/2 ea)

H7. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S4. scarf blanks black silk crepe de chine scarves, choose 11x60 or 8x54 (1/2 ea)

1C. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1D. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1E. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1F. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1H. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

Or Child size S low water immersion dye shirts (1 ea). Choose orange & blue or orange & avocado.

1I. Indigo batik panels sizes mostly 18-22" rectangles or squares. Cotton broadcloth, wax with indigo dye. (1 ea)
Choose:
sun and animals

1L. Indigo dyed stuff: choose potholders (2 for 1 pt) or lunch bag (with strap, velcro closure) (1 pt).

Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: choose stars, center stripe, right stripe (1 ea).

1A. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe. (1 ea).

1N. Indigo samples one point each.
Midweight cotton blend (linen?) slightly loose weave. Choose splotchy (17x40") or arashi (right, 11x58")

light cotton broadcloth, tight weave, suitable for quilting. Choose left arashi (40x21") or right arashi (10x40"). Stars (center) free with any claim.

circle panels two cotton panels, 12 to 14" square, take both for 1 pt

Cotton half-yards, 1 pt each. I am willing to cut into fat quarters for 1/2 pt each if you would like. Choose 1-2-3-4-5, left to right numbering.

smaller cotton pieces, both for 1 pt

Big cotton spiral piece (1)

1O. bamboo socks with procion dye, size women's 9-11 (standard size). (1) each, choose red, orange/brown, orange/black

1P. sweater hat from two wool sweaters. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1)
less tall and slightly smaller hat, light blue (1)

Items I have claimed:
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - four safety cone guardians (1)
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - brazilwood dye (1)
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - vintage trims (1)
1watermonkey to ptarmic wumpus -grommet tape and  plaid fabric (1)
1watermonkey to ptarmic wumpus -Light Pink Lace (1 Point)
1watermonkey to ptarmic wumpus -Blue Lace (1 Point)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - one honey almond and one pepper zest soap (3)
Avesthel to ptarmic wumpus - Christmas Kiss postcard set - 1
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Peppermint Bark - (1)
1watermonkey   to ptarmic wumpus - Blue Lace Trim (2 Points)
1watermonkey   to ptarmic wumpus - Pink and White Lace Trim (2 Points)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - BURGUNDY Silk shibori scarf - 2 pt
ptarmic wumpus to rackycoo: 1K. Grey nuno scarf grey silk chiffon with fuzzy nuno fiber.  ~5x38". (1)
Patrmic Wumpus to LaughingLark--batik owl panel, ~16x21" (1)
                                           --gyotaku totes ( the lumiere one) (1)
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - silk shibori scarf (charmeuse / turquoise and blue/grey) - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko- custom coat - 3
ptarmic wumpus to guacaMolly: Test socks E, romney cat toy red/black (1)
ptarmic wumpus to guacaMolly: Heavy sandwashed silk crepe scarf rainbow/black (2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark- 1G. Silk shibori scarves -turquoise and purple chiffon , superwash roving, and romney cat toy (1)

[/size]

Starting Points: 5 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  3
Pending Points :   1
Total Points:        3
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010 06:54:53 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010 05:17:37 PM »

callunacraft

This California-based SHOP is OPEN
I have a small dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs. No smoking, though!

For 2 points:

Custom tiny photo book - If you liked the Tiny Book Swap gallery, and want to give one as a gift this year, I'd love to make you one! They can be wall hangings, tree ornaments, flip-flopping Jacob's ladders, even necklace pendants, or just serve their original purpose as a book.  Smiley Pages can be metal, shrinky-dink, fabric, cut CDs, chipboard, etc, or any kind of paper. Regardless, they're the right size for stocking-stuffers. You'd send me the photos you want to use via email or a link to where you have them posted online, and we'd discuss the recipient's style and what they might like. Then I'd whip the whole thing together in a week and send it to you.  Grin

Custom altered puzzle - approx. 9x10 inches and 24 pieces. PM me to discuss beforehand, in case I lack the materials for your theme(s) of choice.

Custom 2011 page-a-day calendar - choose between a glue binding (like the ones bought at the store), screwpost binding or a metal ring binding. Pick any theme(s) you like, and I'll decorate accordingly with quotes, this-day-in-history (I even made one with all dates observed in Harry Potter and Wheel of Time books), and/or imagery. Some examples of previous ones I've made:
screwpost binding (all fanned out):  glue binding with decorated base: metal ring binding: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/catgoddess97/100_0513.jpg

For 1 point:

large painted journal - old hardbound book of lined paper rescued from a 2nd-hand store and given new life with paint and collage. graduated alphabet tabs inside, like an address book. inside covers collaged. for size reference, that's a martini glass on the side.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_01Jul10_101_7896.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_01Jul10_101_7897.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_01Jul10_101_7895.JPG

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_02Oct09_101_6222.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_02Oct09_101_6227.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_02Oct09_101_6225.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_02Oct09_101_6224.JPG

dark accordion album - metallic cover, dark gray heavyweight pages. matching paper loop keeps it shut when not in use.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_01Jul10_101_7898.JPG

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7372.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7371.JPG

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7368.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_17Jan10_101_7370.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_17Jan10_101_7369.JPG

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1071.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1075.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1082.JPG

Vintage "Jill" embroidery - Not done by me, I picked it up last weekend in a yard sale of various anonymous vintage linens. About 6x5 inches with plastic frame. There was no "Jack" to go with "Jill"; I'm assuming it was just too gruesome to embroider Jack cracking his head open.  Cheesy

Half-point Items:

Hanging "Love" sign - brushed aluminum laminate samples covered on one side with a canvas paper, linked with large bails. Hanging from a wire, but I can replace the wire with bails if you prefer. I can also add another section (or as many as you like) with a photo or photos you send me. The whole thing folds up easily.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Nov10_101_8068.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Nov10_101_8069.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_03Nov10_101_8072.JPG

Felt stones - all wool/fiber, so you can throw them at anything you want to, even if you live in a glass house.  Grin 1 large or 3 small for half a point. (for throwing at people, I recommend the large ones)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07Sep10_101_7975.JPG \http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_07Sep10_101_7974.JPG

ALTERED ART SUPPLIES:

1 point:

- mystery lot of rubber stamps. At least 7, unusual designs, nothing cutesy. mounted with foam.

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have disintegrated.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_30Sep10_101_8020.JPG

- set of Embossing supplies - half bottle of Ranger Embossing Ink (spread a little of it onto your stamp pad), 2 containers of glittery embossing powder (about 75% full). The "white sparkle" one is perfect for snowy finishes, it looks more white when it's melted. The other is transparent with iridescent sparkle.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_07Sep10_101_7973.JPG

Half-point:

lot of 3 rubber stamps:

approx 50 sheets of a vellum-ish paper -- off-white, 8.5x11"

10 metal laminate samples - this is just a sampling of the samples - all kinds of different finishes, most are smooth/flat, silver/gray color, about 1.5 x 2.5 inches. Many are aluminum, and possibly could work with metal stamps? My Crop-a-Dile easily punches holes in them. On most of them the back side either needs a label peeled off or to be covered with something else. Most are made by a company called Chemetal and I recommend looking at their inventory of finishes and design gallery! Note: these sample cards came from a second-hand art supply store; I did not order them from the company.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_07Sep10_101_7977.JPG

either 1 of these rubber stamps:

Take one for FREE with any claim:
faux fur strip - a little over 5 ft long, and about 6 inches wide, with solid fabric backing; perfect for a costume stole or you could make it into something else.

9 Girl Scout patches from c1975 - they are large, sew-on special-event patches from Central California, not the cute tiny merit badge patches.

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
to Avesthel: "Written Letters: 33 Alphabets for Calligraphers" (1)
to atsuko: "Vintage Paper Crafts" (1)
to LaughingLark: - Art Nouveau Motifs CD-Rom and Book (1)
to MissingWillow: Flat-Rate envelope (1)

Items claimed by me:
from audio: Queen Bee ornament (.5)
                You Got Mail postcard (.5)
from loves2experiment: RAVEN MINI NOTE CARDS (1)
from MissingWillow: Sourwood Honey (1)
from sheepBlue: Tea Bunnies (1)

Starting Points: 2
Current: 2
Total Points: 2
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011 10:24:38 PM by calluna - Reason: removed images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
rangerbeth
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010 05:40:22 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade

Custom

McCall's M6173- Leggings - 1pt (2pts for zipper leggings)

For sizing info: http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m6173-products-11288.php?page_id=114

Kwik sew 3758- Dress 2 pts, skirt only 1pt

Custom skirt for Audio- 1pt

3 pt items

2 pt items

Elastic waist polka dot dress

Made from a Kwik Sew pattern in size XL

Size:
Natural waist-35-37
Bust-43-45

1 pt items
Zack Morris wall hanging

Reconstructed vintage neckties
Avocado and gold "bling" tie

Black linen "tight" tie

Ivy league "prick" tie

Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

.5pt items

.25pt items
Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Love chicken nugget
One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
She is a wee chicken and with a tiny pocket for a heart and/or love note.

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

2 pt items
Chic and simple sewing- 2pts
Patterns are all intact and pages barely looked through. My mom bought this for me but apparently fat girls can't be chic because patterns only go up to size L (10-12). I got PO'd and didn't even read any pages after seeing that.

1 pt items

.25 pt items

Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies (you get all items)

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Samplers Stitchery- Jill Jarnow (US only please)

Claims made from me -  
Send by 11/25/2010 = Custom for Mlsocci74
12 6x7" muslin gift bags- 1 pt

rangerbeth to audio - Custom skirt for audio: 1 pt

Claims I have made -
Zipper Pouches: for rangerbeth 1 pt
Send by Dec. 4th
corduroy cat to rangerbeth-
Kitties Puke Xstitch - (1)

Pending:0
Current:2

TOTAL:  2
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010 02:07:57 PM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grilled Miller Lite Brats
Citrus BBQ Beer Can Chicken
Miller Lite Prosciutto And Pepper-Stuffed Pork Chops
Beef And Beer Cheese Sauce Nachos
Miller Lite Garlic Butter Hot Wings
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...