A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
766 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 44 **Shops only** signups closed  (Read 19637 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: November 01, 2010 03:17:22 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 44  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 11/01/10 to 11/25/10
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to the end of November
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363558.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 44 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 44
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
Have you checked your point total against the official point list-are they the same?
Who is your crafty superhero?
Traditional (red/green) or funky (pink/lime green) holiday colours?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 43      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.0
Shop the Swap 42      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.0
Shop the Swap 41      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=355454.0
Shop the Swap 40      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352378.0
Shop the Swap 39      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.0
Shop the Swap 38      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.0
Shop the Swap 37      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.0
Shop the Swap 36      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339741.0
Shop the Swap 35      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336228.0
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010 10:30:06 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010 03:17:50 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010 03:11:33 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010 03:17:58 PM »

The Shop the Swap shop directory:
1watermonkey
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4274981#msg4274981
A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268803#msg4268803
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268660#msg4268660
AsphaltQueen
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4274309#msg4274309
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268764#msg4268764
audio
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4274217#msg4274217
Avesthel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4285142#msg4285142
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268866#msg4268866
corduroy cat
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269864#msg4269864
craftaddiction (formerly styupe)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268776#msg4268776
DizzerSpinninRound
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269280#msg4269280
ehinders
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4274945#msg4274945
Eliea
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4271449#msg4271449
freestyle
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4278774#msg4278774
funthreads
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268825#msg4268825
guacamolly
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4280473#msg4280473
HippieKender
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268911#msg4268911
jungrrl
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4285237#msg4285237
lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268668#msg4268668
LaughingLark
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269495#msg4269495
laura3850

loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268918#msg4268918
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268665#msg4268665
MissingWillow
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268704#msg4268704
Miss Violaceous
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269600#msg4269600
Mlsocci74
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4287842#msg4287842
mullerslanefarm
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4270604#msg4270604
oneredboot
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4274881#msg4274881
Phizzychick
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4279638#msg4279638
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268757#msg4268757
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268842#msg4268842
rackycoo
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269901#msg4269901
rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268907#msg4268907
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269328#msg4269328
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4275069#msg4275069
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269112#msg4269112
sheepBlue
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269406#msg4269406
shelina
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4270409#msg4270409
TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4269742#msg4269742
Troublet
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268762#msg4268762
UntouchableFace
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4285120#msg4285120
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.msg4268716#msg4268716
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010 12:34:25 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010 03:22:00 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 203
Number of points spent so far this month: 269
Number of claims SENT: 202
Number of claims RECEIVED: 173

Send by Nov 9
Troublet to RubyTuesday - Random jewelry bits + Blue novelty yarns - (1)
craftaddiction to Troublet - Goomba - (1)
Troublet to craftaddiction - 3 stenciled shirts - (3)
Troublet to corduroy cat - Custom cornbread kit - (2)
pseudo_pix to Troublet - Noro cowl - (3)

Send by Nov 10
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm - 2 barmops boots - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm - 2 barmops spinning wheels - (1)

funthreads to sheepBlue - Holiday potty humor - (1)
rackycoo to MissingWillow - Custom scrap package - (1)

Send by Nov 11
sheepBlue to MissingWillow - Custom papercrafting package - (1)

Send by Nov 12
DizzerSpinninRound to Eliea - Yarnie tails - (1)
audio to calluna - Queen bee ornament + You got mail postcard - (1)

Send by Nov 13
alteredmommy to A2K - Alice magnets - (1)
1watermonkey to Zelda.Suicide - Triforce stocking - (1)
1watermonkey to Zelda.Suicide - Rudolph storybook fabric & Holiday bags & Tags fabric - (1)
1watermonkey to Zelda.Suicide - Blank canvas tote bags (x2 offwhite) - (1)

1watermonkey to rackycoo - Happy bunny hat - (2)

Send by Nov 14
funthreads to alteredmommy - Selvedge fabric - (1)

Send by Nov 15
craftaddiction to pseudo_pix - Custom stamps - (1)
craftaddiction to 1watermonkey - Oreo tape measure + 2x adult lip gloss cozy - (1)
craftaddiction to 1watermonkey - Goomba - (1)

Zelda.Suicide to pseudo_pix - Naugahyde scraps - (1)
funthreads to ehinders - Owl ornament (red & green) + 95 scrabble tiles - (1)
LaughingLark to RubyTuesday - Wire and beaded ornament sets 1, 2 & 6 - (3)
Zelda.Suicide to LaughingLark - Box of crochet thread - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to LaughingLark - Doll making items - (1)

Zelda.Suicide to HippieKender - Lot of white crochet thread x9 balls - (3)
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - Four safety cone guardians - (1)
Troublet to craftaddiction - Wrist warmers + Jack ornament - (1)

Send by Nov 16
LaughingLark to funthreads - Glass and wire beaded ornament set # 5 - (1)
sheepBlue to funthreads - Custom octopus tentacle pendants - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to Troublet - Custom tote - (1)
shelina to Zelda.Suicide - Set of 6 christmas bags - (2)

Send by Nov 17
rackycoo to MissingWillow - "Binx" custom work - (2)
Troublet to AsphaltQueen - 2 apple butters - (2)
funthreads to atsuko - Cupcake quilt - (3)
mullerslanefarm to funthreads - Two organic milk soap - (3)
LaughingLark to Troublet - Glass & wire beaded ornament set # 3 + #8 - (2)
ehinders to freestyle - Chandelier screen printed pillow - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Burgundy silk shibori scarf - (2)

Send by Nov 18
shelina to LaughingLark - 4 skeins of light purple wool yarn - (2)
mullerslanefarm to LaughingLark - Small meesker - (1)
funthreads to LaughingLark - Wizard of oz potholders + Slipper pattern - (1)
funthreads to LaughingLark - Learn to quilt kit - (1)

rackycoo to funthreads - 2 spring atcs + Spring notecards - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to rackycoo - Grey nuno scarf grey silk chiffon with fuzzy nuno fiber - (1)

Send by Nov 19
audio to pseudo_pix - Rainbow accordion book, Deer friend and Quilt postcards + Polka dot mini album - (1)
funthreads to guacaMolly - Two owl ornaments, blue/pink + red/green - (1)
funthreads to guacaMolly - Owl zippered pouch, bottom with pink background - (1)

loudxmouse to funthreads - Custom acorn pendant - (1)
loves2experiment to calluna - Raven mini note cards - (1)

Send by Nov 20
HippieKender to LaughingLark - Silver filigree bead caps - (1)
sarahj2001 to 1watermonkey - Home grown flea market fancy sanibel bag brown owls - (3)
guacaMolly to ehinders - 10 vintage glass vials - (1)
audio to rangerbeth - Zipper pouches - (1)
atsuko to loudxmouse - Skeleton queen pendant/ring combo - (3)

Send by Nov 21
TheSapphireMoon to audio - Custom cluster bracelet - (2)
freestyle to Sansa - 1 oz of custom fibre - (1)

Send by Nov 22
atsuko to funthreads - Custom robots - (2)
MissingWillow to Zelda.Suicide - 1yd alexander henry sugar skull fabric - (1)
RubyTuesday to Zelda.Suicide - Hand knitted topsy-turvy doll 8" tall - (2)
LaughingLark to Zelda.Suicide - Glass & wire beaded ornament set #9 - (1)
rackycoo to TheSapphireMoon - Custom mermaid shrine - (2)
LaughingLark to rackycoo - Glass & wire beaded ornament set #7 - (1)
LaughingLark to rackycoo - 4 baggies of silver-plated charms - (1)

Send by Nov 23
Phizzychick to MissingWillow - Angel earring holder - (1)
alteredmommy to guacaMolly - Altered numbers set - (1)
guacaMolly to sheepBlue - 6 watchfaces - (2)
Sansa to alteredmommy - Small beaded purse - (1)   VOID
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - Brazilwood dye - (1)
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - Vintage trims - (1)

loudxmouse to jungrrl - Cookie break pendant - (1)
Avesthel to funthreads - Christmas kiss postcard set - (1)
pseudo_pix to Avesthel - Magenta airy shawl - (1)
Avesthel to LaughingLark - Beads & findings lot #3 - (1)
LaughingLark to Avesthel - 2 red/clear/green glass perlensterne ornaments - (1)
LaughingLark to Avesthel - Soft aqua-turquoise scarf - (1)

Zelda.Suicide to Eliea - Tip-pen & 2yds dancer fabric - (1)

Send by Nov 24
HippieKender to Phizzychick - Dog "altered" book & Music key fob - (1)
HippieKender to Phizzychick - Tatted earrings - (1)

funthreads to pseudo_pix - Finished quilt, green - (3)
MissingWillow to Zelda.Suicide - Homemade laundry soap x2 - (2)
Phizzychick to funthreads - Set of 3 christmas tree cards - (1)
Phizzychick to funthreads - Pink notecards set of 8 - (1)

pseudo_pix to oneredboot - 2 skeins sock yarn - (1)
MissingWillow to oneredboot - Handcrafted beeswax candles - (1)
Avesthel to LaughingLark - Beads & findings lot #2 - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark - Batik owl panel, ~16x21" - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark - Gyotaku tote (the lumiere one) - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to LaughingLark - Large flat rate box christmas - (2)
guacaMolly to rackycoo - 10 vintage glass vials with corks - (1)
guacaMolly to Eliea - 10 vintage glass vials with corks - (1)

Send by Nov 25
1watermonkey to ptarmic wumpus - Grommet tape & Plaid fabric - (1)
1watermonkey to ptarmic wumpus - Light pink lace - (1)
1watermonkey to ptarmic wumpus - Blue lace - (1)

rangerbeth to Mlsocci74 - Twelve 6"x7" muslin gift bags - (1)
1watermonkey to Avesthel - Purple fabric - (1)
pseudo_pix to RubyTuesday - Rainbow skein (cat's paw in corner) & Next skein, pink, yellow and green - (1)
oneredboot to MissingWillow - Wool roving for felting + Wool felt - (1)
audio to loudxmouse - Custom collage - (1)

Send by Nov 26
TheSapphireMoon to sarahj2001 - Zip pouch, travel theme - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to sarahj2001 - Barmops, spinning wheels & lemons - (1)
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Experiment yarn #3 - (2)
rackycoo to sheepBlue - Custom papercrafting pack o' goodies - (1)
sheepBlue to alteredmommy - Anatomical heart stamp - (1)
pseudo_pix to TheSapphireMoon - 3 custom knit headbands - (3)
corduroy cat to Phizzychick - Fabric doorstop kit - (1)
LaughingLark to Zelda.Suicide - Birdie assortment reserved for ZS - (1)
sheepBlue to audio - Junk doll - (1)
LaughingLark to loudxmouse - Birdies #6 + Tree ornament - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - Silk shibori scarf (charmeuse / turquoise and blue/grey) - (2)
sarahj2001 to oneredboot - 2 sets of crayon soaps - (1)

Send by Nov 27
MissingWillow to Avesthel - Peppermint bark - (1)
loves2experiment to guacaMolly - Koi pond - (2)
audio to MissingWillow - Two shrines - (1)

Send by Nov 29
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Custom coat - (3)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - One honey almond + One pepper zest soap - (3)
Avesthel to ptarmic wumpus - Christmas kiss postcard set - (1)
rangerbeth to audio - Custom skirt - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to guacaMolly - Test socks e + Romney cat toy red/black - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to guacaMolly - Heavy sandwashed silk crepe scarf rainbow/black - (2)

Troublet to Avesthel - Pralines - (1)
sheepBlue to Zelda.Suicide - Custom cross stitch - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to MissingWillow - Farm critters fabric + Autumn themed fabric + Fabric scraps - (1)
Mlsocci74 to 1watermonkey - Swap journal polka dot design - (1)
Mlsocci74 to 1watermonkey - Set of 24 flat notecards, no envelopes, kawaii design - (1)
Mlsocci74 to 1watermonkey - Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside), sushi - (1)

jungrrl to 1watermonkey - Green guzano 1 - (1)
jungrrl to 1watermonkey - Grey heart kitty - (1)

Send by Nov 30
MissingWillow to Troublet - Peppermint bark - (1)
Avesthel to Troublet - Garnet earrings - (1)
Troublet to LaughingLark - Custom bearded hat - (2)
MissingWillow to pseudo_pix - Peppermint bark - (1)
Troublet to rackycoo - Custom beard/mustache for - (1)
funthreads to sheepBlue - Potty humor - (1)
Avesthel to Troublet - Garnet necklace - (1)
Avesthel to Troublet - Peacock earrings & necklace set - (2)

Send by Dec 2
calluna to Avesthel - Written letters 33 alphabets for calligraphers, expanded & revised - (1)
Sansa to Avesthel - Garden of alla shawl - (3)
calluna to atsuko - Vintage paper crafts - (1)
A2K to Avesthel - Size g afghan crochet hook + Penguins fabric - (1)
sheepBlue to audio - Keep calm xstitch + 2 paper bird ornaments 10,12 - (2)

Send by Dec 3
rackycoo to sheepBlue - Bottlecap trinkets bitch + doggie - (1)
LaughingLark to RubyTuesday - Glass & wire beaded ornament set #10 + Birdies #7 + Tiger tail beading wire spool - (1)
LaughingLark to RubyTuesday - Tree ornament #3 + Pendant assortment #2 + Plastic pearl & pink glass bead star ornament set - (1)
LaughingLark to RubyTuesday - Tiger tail beading wire spool + French beaded wild strawberries assortment + Stocking stuffer necklace assortment - (1)

sheepBlue to Troublet - Fairy princess silhouette - (1)
sheepBlue to pseudo_pix - Whatever mini towel - (1)
lapoli to Troublet - Green felted soap - (1)
lapoli to Troublet - Cinnamon sugar banana chips - (1)

A2K to MissingWillow - Mr. Grayson needle felting kit - (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Peppermint bark - (1)
oneredboot to MissingWillow - Robins egg beret - (2)
oneredboot to MissingWillow - Sheep baby hat - (2)

MissingWillow to oneredboot - 2 jars sourwood honey - (2)
jungrrl to oneredboot - Tshirt scarf - (1)
jungrrl to oneredboot - Fat fleece kitty - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to LaughingLark - Grab box of beads & bead supplies + Flat rate envelope o' fabric scraps + Sealife pillow panels - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to MissingWillow - Shades of blue cluster bracelet + Custom reversible tote - (1)
lapoli to TheSapphireMoon - Foliage hat - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to craftaddiction - 2 custom lounge pants - (1)
Avesthel to TheSapphireMoon - Ring blanks - (1)
1watermonkey to ptarmic wumpus - Blue lace trim - (2)
1watermonkey to ptarmic wumpus - Pink and white lace trim - (2)

calluna to LaughingLark - Art nouveau motifs cd-rom & book - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to MissingWillow - Padded laptop sleeve + Computer fabric paper - (1)
MissingWillow to calluna - Sourwood Honey - (1)
sheepBlue to calluna - Bunny tea - (1)
LaughingLark to shelina - Bracelet lot # 2 + Tree ornament #1 + Tree ornament #2 - (1)
Avesthel to sheepBlue - 2x fusible interfacing - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark - Silk shibori scarf turquoise & purple chiffon - (1)
oneredboot to TheSapphireMoon - Zig zag hat, gray/black/red - (2)
sarahj2001 to jungrrl - Blue/Red ticket bowl - (3)
sarahj2001 to jungrrl - Goldfish in a bag + Turtle in a bag - (1)

alteredmommy to audio - Bottlecap blanks gunmetal grey + Collage pack - (1)

Send by Dec 4
TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue - 2 custom pairs of lounge pants - (1)
funthreads  to mullerslanefarm - Crazy patch stockings + Elf ornament - (1)
oneredboot to mullerslanefarm - Tiny sweater christmas ornaments (blue, red, striped) - (1)
freestyle to mullerslanefarm - freestyle fiber #4 - (1)
lapoli to mullerslanefarm - Chistmas batt candy cane - (1)
lapoli to mullerslanefarm - Chistmas batt ribbon candy - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to shelina - Rainbow bright reversible tote - (1)
Troublet to lapoli - Mini ornament cross stitch kits and Gloves/socks - (1)
craftaddiction to lapoli - Tons of cross stitch patterns/kits/books - (1)
rackycoo to loudxmouse - Flower pendant + Cheer pendant - (1)
corduroy cat to rangerbeth - Kitties puke xstitch - (1)
sheepBlue to UntouchableFace - Whimsical wanderer altered collage artwork + Paper bird ornaments 7, 9 - (2)
corduroy cat to alteredmommy - Dia de los muertos bag - (1)

Send by Dec 5
Troublet to corduroy cat - Mulled cider jelly - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to 1watermonkey - Seahorse button art + Custom reversible tote - (1)

Send by Dec 6
Avesthel to A2K - 2 fusible interfacing + Mobius earrings - (1)
loves2experiment to MissingWillow - Carry Me #5 & #6 - (1)
funtheads to LaughingLark - Large box of yarn - (1)
funthreads to mullerslanefarm - Nativity set - (1)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Brown squiggles buttercup bag - (2)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Black and white buttercup bag - (2)

MissingWillow to rackycoo - Classic monster jewelry, nosferatu & vampira - (1)
LaughingLark to funthreads - Wire wrapped glass with filigree set #2 + Wire wrapped glass with dragonfly set #4 - (1)
calluna to MissingWillow - Flat-rate envelope of good surprises - (1)
guacaMolly to sheepBlue - Watch movements - (2)
sheepBlue to rackycoo - Whole lot of handcarved stamps - (1)

Send by Dec 7
guacaMolly to pseudo_pix - Fabric necklace - (1)
Phizzychick to pseudo_pix - Little blue bee - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to funthreads - Sew what! skirts book - (2)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010 12:28:03 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010 03:23:30 PM »

Sweet potato pie!  Stuffing!  Green bean casserole!  Turkey!!!   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010 03:24:28 PM »

Points!!

Last Updated: Nov 7 2010 @ 524PM EST

1watermonkey   3   5   8
a2k   4   0   4
alteredmommy   1   1   2
asphaltqueen   5   0   5
atsuko   6   0   6
audio   2   1   3
calluna   2   0   2
corduroy cat   1   0   1
craftaddiction   1   0   1
dizzerspinninround   2   0   2
Eliea   5   0   5
ehinders   3   0   3
Freestyle   5   0   5
funthreads   5   1   6
hippiekender   3   0   3
inflation fund   0   2   2
lapoli   4   0   4
laughinglark   4   0   4
laura385   3   0   3
loudxmouse   6   0   6
loves2experiment   1   0   1
missingwillow   6   0   6
miss violaceous   3   0   3
mlsocci74   6   0   6
mullerslanefarm   3   0   3
oneredboot   2   0   2
phizzychick   2   0   2
pseudo_pix   5   3   8
ptarmic wumpus   5   0   5
rackycoo   2   0   2
rangerbeth   2   0   2
RubyTuesday   5   0   5
sansa   1   0   1
sarahj2001   1   0   1
sezouli   3   0   3
sheepblue   0   1   1
shelina   1   0   1
tamalama   3   0   3
TheSapphireMoon   3   0   3
troublet   4   3   7
untouchableface   3   2   5
velvet rose   3   0   3
Zelda.Suicide   2   0   2
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 02:25:07 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010 03:32:35 PM »

Open

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and an anarchist puppy - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming.....

After Black Friday Special for the weekend....... Buy 1 point get one point free on Current stock!!

bottle cap magnets  1 point per each set of 5 2 sets available
These sets of bottlecaps are filled with UTEE and I can make them into magnets OR pins (gold tone pinbacks) OR a mix...just let me know what you would prefer!  Please claim by the set number Smiley
Set 1 Alice in Wonderland
Set 2 I am Woman (colour not so weird in real life Smiley)
Set 3 Random picks

Set 2

Set 3

lucky envelope books  1 point each 2 available
Painted red cover is 4" by 3 1/4" with 10 red envelopes; Text cover is 4 3/4" by 3.5" with 10 happy child envelopes

Supply Zone!!

collage pack 1 point  
The bulk of this pack is 25+ pages of different languages (German, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, Arabic) including some 1910 dictionary pages, 10 vintage bingo cards, joss paper, a 10 ruble note, cigarette coupons, random ephemera.

Someone's random slides 1 point per 50 slides; 2 points for 125 slides  6 lots of 50
I have acquired a ton of someone's slides from the 60-80's.  They are randomly mixed, travel, people, snomobiling, rodeo etc.

Bottlecap blanks 1 point per lot 1 available
30 pre-prepped (I've removed the rubber lining) brand new bottlecaps.  One lot is gunmetal grey, one is silver on the back and gold inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:
to A2K - Alice Magnets (1)
to guacamolly - altered numbers set (1)  send by Nov 23
to audio - lot of bottlecaps + collage pack (1)  send by Dec 3

claims I made:
from funthreads - selvedge fabric (1)  received
from sheepBlue - anatomical heart stamp (1)  send by Nov 26
from corduroy cat - Dia de los Muertos bag (1)  send by Dec 4

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:2
Current points: 1
Pending points: 1
Total points:  2

WISHLIST:
fabric baskets/organizers; a passport wallet; barkcloth type fabric (enough for a throw pillow front); silver rings; funky fiber; bath and body stuff; small stocking stuffers for young adults; art (strange and interesting); purses and totebags; handmade paper; silk bandannas for headscarves; aprons; re-usable sandwich wraps/snack bags/produce bags

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010 11:05:50 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010 03:33:45 PM »

CLOSED!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by
clicking on the thumbnails!!

BLACK FRIDAY (11/26) thru CYBER MONDAY (11/29) SALES Cheesy

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL

***** Pick any of the following two for 1 point! *****

CARRY ME #1

CARRY ME #2

CARRY ME #3

***** FREE ORNAMENT - I will select one to include in your package Cheesy *****

Front of House Ornaments

Back of House Ornaments and Entire Pile of House Ornaments!

MOD BEANS BUTTERCUP BAG  2 points

WATER  2 points   2 available

FIRE  2 points  

CYANOBACTERIA  2 points  

ROSE SKULL EARRINGS  1 point

FLORAL WIP BAG  1 point

Claims from me:
Send by Nov 19
loves2experiment to calluna - Raven mini note cards - (1)

Send by Nov 27
loves2experiment to guacaMolly - Koi pond - (2)

Send by Dec 6
loves2experiment to MissingWillow - Carry Me #5 & #6 - (1)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Brown Squiggles Buttercup Bag - (2)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - Black and White Buttercup Bag - (2)

Claims I've made:

Current: 4
Pending: 5
Total: 9
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010 03:40:56 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010 03:34:40 PM »

Lapoli's shop is CLOSED!

BLACK FRIDAY GOODIES!

These are limited time goods! After Monday, they will be removed permanently.

Christmas Batts. 1 point/each, choose from candy cane (left) or ribbon candy (right).  Both under 1oz.
Sold to MLF! Thank you! Smiley

Felted Soaps, 1 point each.  Approx 3oz/each.  Choose from (left to right) Christmas, Blue, Green.  (Please note that the blue soap has a red streak not visible in the photo).  All bars are scented but are hypoallergenic.

___________________ ____

Ballband Dishcloths, 1 point/each.  From L to R, select from dk red/green, tan/green, green/white, and blue/blue.  These are absolutely FABULOUS because they're both big AND extra cushy!

Lace Scarf, 3 points. Made with soft fingering weight yarn, this is a perfect accent to fall/winter outfits.  Or, if you're like me and love scarves but radiate enough heat to warm a building, not overwhelmingly hot!

Dried Bananas - 4oz/1 point (approximately 6-8 bananas).  Also with the following options:
-Cinnamon Sugar Bananas (no charge)
-Organic Dried Bananas - 3oz/point

Citrus Slices. 1 point/oz, approx 6-8 slices.  Use them for decorations, Christmas tree ornaments, window decorations!  (They're also entirely edible!)

new! Mini Stockings. 1/2 point/each.  From left to right, claim as pink/red, blue/black, green stripes.  Great holiday decorations!  Multiples available, but please message me first if you're interested in claiming more than one of any color.  (NB - I think these may also be used as infant socks because they look about the right size.  If you're interested in claiming to use as socks, please message me and I'll double check against the size of one of my son's 0-3 month socks.)

Slouchy Hat, 2 points.  Inspired by the hat Bella wore in Eclipse.  A tad large--perfect for someone with a larger noggin', or lots of hair.  Made with easy-to-care-for acrylic. Soft and warm!

new! Apricot Ribbed Legwarmers, 2 points.  Made with a bulky acrylic/wool blend.  Probably best for someone with small to medium sized calves as the bind off isn't as stretchy as it could be.

Blue Armwarmers (wool). 2 points. Approximately 11" long, hand knitted.  These armwarmers have no thumb gusset, so you can wear them with either side facing out!  

new! Hand Roasted Coffee Beans, 4oz/1 point. You'll need your own grinder because we break them in our house like there's no tomorrow.  Please specify what type of roast you like (light, medium, dark, french, etc.)

Fig and Plum. Handspun yarn. 3 points.  I believe it's a fingering weight, approximately 174 yards.

"Clown Car" domestic wool roving.  1.9oz, 1 point.

Batt #1, 0.8oz, 1 point.

Batt #2, 1.1oz, 1 point.

Spring Batts, collectively weigh 1oz, 1 point.

Queen Bee Creations Wallet. 1 point.  Discontinued style. I've used it for several years, but have now replaced it and it should go to a good home. Super sturdy and vegan!  (Picture of inside here.)  I will attempt to clean off the vinyl before shipping, but please note that this is used. Smiley

Lotteria Cards. Just shy of a full set. 1 point.

Brown Sheep Mill End Roving. 4oz/point. Multiples available.

White Cone Yarn. 3 points. More details available on request.

Caron Simply Soft. 3 skeins/1 point. Multiples available (at least 3 points worth but please PM me if you're interested in more!) Off-white, no dye lot.

2 bars of Fels Naptha. 1 point.  

Starting Points: 4
Current Points: 4
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 4

Claims from my shop:

to mullerslanefarm - 2 art batts (2)
to thesapphiremoon - foliage hat (2)
to troublet - cinnamon sugar banana chips (1)
to troublet - green felted soap (1)

Claims to other shops:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010 11:16:15 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010 03:52:05 PM »

Missing Willow's Shop is Closed

We are a non-smoking household in Virginia with no cats and one indoor dog only allowed in her kennel.

Japanese Chiyogami paper pendants - 0.5 point each
Peach

Orange

Blue

Mosaic Shrine - 2 points
I inserted a photo of my first grade self to show you how this tiny shrine can be used.  It ships in two pieces, so you can add your own small image of a pet, child, avatar, fairy... whatever you'd like to display.

Stitch Markers and Knitting Book - 2 points (or I can split them into book for 1 point and stitch markers for 1 point if you like)

The stitch markers have Swarovski crystals on them and the book is new.  My recipe card stand isn't included  Wink

Miniature Witch Curio - 2 points
To get an idea of the scale, the crystal ball is a marble.

Close up of the spell book and the opposite side of the photo frame.  It has a flying monkey on one side and the Wicked Witch of the West on the other.

Handcrafted Beeswax Candles - 1 point

Three 100% beeswax votive candles for one point.

Homemade Laundry Soap
Two cups for one point.  Contains Fels-Naptha laundry soap, sodium carbonate and sodium tetraborate (borax). Use 1 Tbsp for a regular load, 2 Tbsp for an extra soiled load.    

Pumpkin Spice Pie Soap - 1 point

This M&P soap has an almond scented crust topped with layers of cream and pumpkin spice.  If you cut it into 4, you can get bath sized bars.  6 slices make guest bath sized soaps.  

Strawberry Cream Pie Soap - 1 point
This M&P soap has a vanilla scented crust topped with a layer of cream and strawberries, topped with strawberry glaze.  If you cut it into 4, you can get bath sized bars.  6 slices make guest bath sized soaps.

Panel Skirt - 1 point

This wine colored panel skirt is sewn by me and shown worn with black harem pants.  It ties on one side and is trimmed with kuchi coins.  Should fit a dancer between 5'6" and 5'8".

Jams & Jellies - 1 point each
We had such an abundance of honey from our bees this year, I think I used honey in all of my canning so if you have allergies to honey, please be aware.  Where appropriate, I'm showing the ribbon earned from last month's county fair. These are all half pint jars.  U.S. shipping only please.

Strawberry Jelly - 1 available

Peach Jelly - 1 available

Peach Jam - 1 available

Low Sugar Peach Jam - 2 available

Chocolate Raspberry Jam - 1 available

Cherry Jelly - 1 available

Blackberry Jelly - 1 available

Blackberry Jam - 2 available

Raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. for 1 point

Indian Coin Necklace - 1 point

Individual Soaps - 1/2 point each
Claim these M&P soaps as follows (clockwise from top left):
Canteloupe ducky
Lavender sheep (contains goats milk)
Cranberry flower
Strawberry sheep (contains goats milk)
Cucumber fish (small fish toy inside)
Chocolate cupcake
Peaches & Cream goat (contains goats milk)
Glow in the dark duck toy - PM me for scent choices or I can make it unscented.

Bag of Dominoes and Tri-Ominoes - 1 point
You'll receive a bag that contains 20 each of both dominoes and tri-ominoes.  

Choli Pattern (out of print)
1/2 point

Earrings - 1/2 point each

Claim as blue earrings

Claim as green earrings

Claim as sky blue earrings

Claim as red earrings

Claims from me:
MissingWillow to Zelda.Suicide - 1yd Alexander Henry Sugar Skull Fabric - (1)
MissingWillow to Zelda.Suicide - Homemade Laundry Soap (x2) - (2)
MissingWillow to oneredboot - Handcrafted Beeswax Candles - (1)
MissingWillow to avesthel - Peppermint Bark - (1)
MissingWillow to Troublet - Peppermint Bark (1)
MissingWillow to pseudo_pix: Peppermint Bark - (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus: Peppermint Bark - (1)
Missing Willow to oneredboot - 2 jars sourwood honey - (2)
MissingWillow to Calluna - sourwood honey (1)
MissingWillow to Rackycoo - Nosferatu necklace - 0.5 points
MissingWillow to Rackycoo - Vampira necklace - 0.5 points

Claims by me:
Custom papercrafting package from Rackycoo - 1
Custom papercrafting package from SheepBlue - 1
"Binx" Custom work from Rackycoo - 2
Custom Angel Earring Holder from Phizzychick- (1)
Wool roving for felting  from oneredboot- 1/2 point
Wool felt from oneredboot- 1/2 point
Custom shrines from audio - (1)
Fabric & scraps from TheSapphireMoon (1)
Mr. Grayson needle felting kit from A2K (1)
robins egg beret from oneredboot 2 points
sheep baby hat from oneredboot - 2 points
blue cluster bracelet and custom tote from TheSapphireMoon - 1
Padded Laptop Sleeve from ZS (0.5 pt)
Computer Fabric Paper from ZS (0.5 pt)
Carry Me #5 from loves2experiment - 1/2 point
Carry Me #6 from loves2experiment - 1/2 point
Calluna to MissingWillow - Flat-Rate envelope  1 point

Starting Points - 8
Current Points - 3
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 3
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010 09:55:46 AM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Salmon Wasabi Sandwich Recipe
Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto Makes Asian Tacos
‘Top Chef’ Host Perfects Stir Fry
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup (Tom Kha Gai) Recipe
Filipino Dinner Roll Recipe (Pandesal)
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...