A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2010 Birthday Swap Lists  (Read 4810 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Riechan
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010 11:23:38 AM »

*updated with new wishes ^^*
Hello everyone ^^
I'm a 21 year old girl, turned 21 on the 9th of November, living in Belgium (Europe) and am studying architecture at the moment, my 4th year already.
I am very interested in everything about Japan (the language, culture, music, lolita fashion, ...), I love anime, manga, but mostly Japanese drama. I also love fairies, animals (birds, dogs, pandas), ... check my wist or blog or whatever to see what I also like (or just ask   )
One of my greatest hobbies, besides crafting, is singing! I love singing musical, disney, popmusic.
The crafts I do are drawing, jewelery, painting, poppet making, papercraft (handbound books), polymar clay (beginner), deco, sewing, crochet (beginner), stencilling.
I always love to try new things.
Due to school I don't have much time to craft but if I have some spare time you can always find me crafting ^^

likes: kawaii, cute, flowers, hot pink, black, silver, polka dots, stripes, red, green-blue, geisha, bows, lace, feathers, ...
dislikes: skulls, baby blue, baby pink, itchy yarn, brooches, neon, ...

I like anything related to
- help me study my japanese like flashcards (with images), ...
- architecture: Frank Lloyd Wright,...
- Anime/Manga: SKIP Beat, Nodame Cantabile, Gravitation, Detective Conan, Snow Fairy Sugar, FMA, Death Note,
- Japanese drama: Hana yori dango, Hana kimi, Nodame cantabile, ...
- Lolita: elegant - casual - sweet - gothic  (mostly clothing and accessoires)
- Harry potter: Harry, Sneep (potions), Ron, Hermione (see my wist for some ideas)
- Disney: I love Mulan, Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Anastacia,...
- one of my fav Japanese actors: Matsumoto Jun
- tv series: The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Bones, Glee, ...
- my wist: be warned, it's looooong   http://www.wists.com/Riechan

I am allergic to dust and don't like the scent of smoke

Okay so here's my list:

Crafts:
 Jewellery
- Steampunk jewellry (I would love a ring or pendant)
- Kokeshi doll pendant (not to big)
- spoon / fork pendant
- chunky (charm) bracelet in the colours hot pink/red/black or see my wist...
- *New* Hair accessories (see wist for examples)
- I got my pierced ears for my birthday last year so I don't have a lot of earrings yet,
so I'd like to have some more ^^ I'd like earrings inspired by things I like or with themes: steampunk, lolita, victorian, japan, crafting ... (or other jewelery)
(wist: necklaces,earrings, jewellery )

Clothing
- a stencilled Tshirt with one of my fav quotes: Flowers in full bloom do not last forever
- !!!Cloth pads for the lighter and heavier days!!! + a pouch to hold them.
- Bloomers: white/black (like thisor this
- A petticoat: white or black  this
- lolita skirt likethese
- Knitted/crochet armwarmers with a cute little bow (I'll pm you for colours => should match my new coat)
- Lunascarf : black
- obi belt like this
- a scarf like this
- a scoodie

Miscellaneous
- homemade soaps:  Peaches, Chocolate, Watermelon, Green Apple, Strawberry, Liquorice?, creative scents (no eucalyptus or mint please) http://www.wists.com/Riechan/Soap
- A purse inspired by anime/manga (I like big bags Smiley )
- magic ball of yarn
- Threadcatcher
- A Lolita or Victorian dressed poppet: with a normal skin colour and hot pink/purple/black hair
- *NEW* cross stitch starter kit
- *New* a purse organizer

Craft Supplies
- (dark) red, black, white lace (white = preferable eyelet lace)
- FABRIC : Japanese/nice prints/cute
-  Patterns skirts, dresses and shirts (preferably for beginners)
-  Drawing supplies:  pens, pencils,
- glue E6000 (for deco-ing)
- Jewellery findings: Ring bases, bead caps, closings, glue-on silver bails ...
- freezer paper (can't find it anywhere in Belgium)
- fabric paint: blue-green, green, yellow, white
- diamond glaze
- Glossy Accents
- feathers (especially peacock, ...)
- different gauges and coloours of wire (I only have 24 gauge silver)
- *New*Craft books about jewelery making, clay, sewing, ...
- gems, little stones, cameos, cabochons deco supplies ... to decorate stuff   Think lolita, hime style
- Different charms inspired by steampunk / victorian (to make a junk necklace) Thankyou bhean!
- *New* Beads: especially pearls ^^

- A surprise! Thankyou Troublet ^^

Extras
- candy that's typical for your country/area.
- Gothic Lolita bible, preferably in english (you can't get them in Belgium :s)
- my favourite drink is chocolate milk, so hot chocolate mix would be really nice.
-Manga/Japan books (http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/LI1KNRLA5QN1/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go)
- maybe as a little extra, something typical of your country? (I have started a collection with little stuff)
- bentobox/goodies

Thankyou in advance for claiming me
&
Happy Birthday to the November Birthday girls/boys!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010 02:47:04 AM by Riechan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
cadet120433
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010 11:24:10 AM »

Hello fellow November babies! My name is Monique and I turned 22 on November 1st. I live about 20 miles out of Los Angeles and romp around everywhere from Mt. Baldy to the LBC. My personal style is 50s vintage/pin up. On most weekends you can find me at a car cruise, or at home cooking, baking, or entertaining. Im really into the MidMod and Polynesian pop cultures. MidMod is best described as the beginning of the atomic age (1957) to the beginning of the peace and love era (1963). Googie style art, cocktail dresses, rat pack music, rocketships, robots, and big classy cars  Smiley As far as Polynesian pop, anything to do with tikis (Im a tiki freak!), hula girls, tropical drinks, and white sandy beaches are right up my alley! Music wise, Im into the rockabilly/psychobilly/punk scene. As far as things I like, I love Disneyland! Not so much for the characters like Mickey and Donald, but for the attractions like the Enchanted Tiki Room and the Haunted Mansion. I love Hello Kitty (we have the same birthday!), but Im not much into the other Sanrio characters. I love old horror movies! The Wolfman, The Mummy, Frankenstein, Dracula.. anything like that. Im really big on both Christmas and Halloween. Oh.. and I love pineapples.

Birthday wishes!

Crafts
- A Shaun of the Dead painting. (Small or medium)

- Either an embroidered handkerchief or framed embroidery. Framed I would prefer something spooky like spiderwebs, a coffin, a gargoyle, or a sexy day of the dead chick. Handkerchief I would prefer something vintage (cars, pin up girls, vintage vegas and the name Nugget somewhere on it for luck)

- Polymer clay pendants based on what I like in my bio.

- Some type of wall art (use whichever medium you like) that has to do with either above mentioned Disney attractions.

- Amigurumis  based on my bio

- A wristlet

- A fascinator ( I have really thick hair and its hard to put it up and keep it up in cute vintage styles, so accessories are my best bet at looking cute! haha)

- Pasties! I do hula and although going topless is more traditional, Im not that brave.

- A decorative holiday pillow for my couch this Christmas. (Snowmen, lights, Christmas trees, reindeer, winter animals (seals, polar bears,..)).

- A surprise gift from my wists! http://wists.com/cadet120433

Kits- Learn to use resin kit

Supplies- Jewelry supplies (chain, findings) in silver, gunmetal, or antique copper
- Beads
- Felt
- Sequins/rhinestones
- Hair clips
- Alligator clips (small)
- Fabric
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010 09:47:47 AM by cadet120433 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
pikaboo26
#LOFNOTC

We're all gonna die. Be good to each other.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010 08:55:58 PM »

Oh boy, where to start? ...

A little about me: My name is Jesse and I'm a 21-year-old English Composition major from southern California (near Palm Springs). I'll be 22 on November 26th (Black Friday- oh joy). My family has 2 cats and 3 dogs. My dog is half-coyote and she's a total spaz, but I love her. As far as crafting goes, I mainly do hand-sewn items (like pouches, stuffies, wallets, etc.), wire jewelry, stenciling, art pieces (in mixed medias), and a TON of reclaimed/repurposed projects.

My Wists are a pretty good indication of stuff I like. I'm still adding items to make sure you guys can get a better idea of the range of stuff I like. I often add things because I like the idea of them, not necessarily the exact item, so feel free to take inspiration from them and head in a different direction with it if the mood strikes you.

http://www.wists.com/LadyGrey88

I'm also posting my MySpace as inspiration (be warned I cuss a lot and I'm an eensy bit wild, so please don't be offended if you check out my page): http://www.myspace.com/thecoyotewhisperer

A general list to start from:

*I prefer stuff I can use/wear, as I'm in the middle of moving and I'm trying to de-clutter. Don't get me wrong: I ADORE decorative things and knick-knacks, but I just don't have the space for them. (Plus, that sort of thing is what I usually craft myself- I can't knit, crochet, or machine sew, so clothing and bags and the like are difficult for me to make for myself).
*I'm a writer, so journals, writing utensils, anything related to typewriters, words, calligraphy (although I don't do that last one myself, I just love the look of handwriting) would be a great theme to start with. I'm also an avid reader. Favorites are Stephen King, Harry Potter, Neil Gaiman, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Edgar Allen Poe, Chuck Palahniuk, Hitchhiker's Guide series, Nancy Drew, Agatha Christie, etc. I have a Dark Tower tattoo behind my right ear and I am pretty obsessed with both King and Harry Potter, so those are definitely front-runners. (Alice also holds a special place in my heart because I was born 123 years to the day the book was originally published.)
*I am a massive nerd, so geek/nerd related stuff is always welcome. I love science-fiction, horror, books, cinema, mystery, crime dramas, internet memes, and a whole host of other nerdy stuff, so if you have an idea related to that, run with it.
*The only truly girly thing I'm into are stuffies (baby animals, cute monsters, character plushies, amigurumi, etc.); that's pretty much where it ends (except maybe vintage lace and stuff like that- I love Victorian things). I also hate pink, so if you see anything you wanna make from my Wists that happens to be pink, please change the color.
*Favorite colors are green and black (also red, but definitely not paired with the green, lol).
*Any craft I can't or don't usually make, like soaps, other toiletries, homemade preserves, or anything else exotic (or already listed above) would be great.
*Pin-ups, retro/antique/vintage/reclaimed stuff, punk rock, steampunk, distressed, burlesque/cabaret, all these types of themes/items are right up my alley. However, I still love contemporary stuff (like a lot of the stuff on my wists), so I'd be happy with simple and clean colors, patterns, and themes too.
*Anything related to superstitions (black cats, 4-leaf clover, 13, etc.), which for me, also include my intials (J.K. or J.R.K.), the year I was born (1988), and my astrological symbol (Sagittarius).
*I am a huge sucker for quotes and pop culture references, especially from my areas of interest listed above and below.

Other Favorites:
Music- Dresden Dolls, Gorillaz, Queens of the Stone Age
Movies- Grindhouse, Office Space, Fight Club, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, The Boondock Saints
TV- Criminals Minds, House, Supernatural, Adult Swim, Anime (Trigun, FLCL), Psych, Doctor Who
Games- World of Warcraft (I'm a human warlock Wink), Left 4 Dead (1 & 2), Bioshock, The World Ends With You (NDS)
Other- Bill Hicks, Chuck Norris, Bo Burnham, MC Chris, Graphic novels (Watchmen, Sandman), Boardgames (mainly trivia)

Needed Supplies:
Assorted trims, details, buttons, beads, any mismatched baubles
Scrap fabrics, felt
Embroidery floss (I'm learning), extra hoops
Decorative paper, postcards, loteria cards, anything paper or cardstock that's pretty and usable for crafting/cutting

Specific Ideas:
1. Hip bag, similar to a fanny pack, but doesn't look like one
2. Hoodie/sweater, scarf, fingerless gloves (I don't have a lot of cold weather gear, seeing as I live in the desert)
3. Anything organizational for me to carry- make-up bag, coin purse, etc. I carry my life in my purse and my life is chaos, lol.
4. Rings (metal, knitted, whatever, I love 'em but I can't make 'em myself.)
5. Soaps, cosmetics, etc. (I love citruses, mint and woodsy scents, just nothing too flowery.) Please, no bath bombs though. I don't have the patience for baths.
6. I smoke, so accessories like a bag for my smoking stuff, a decorated refillable lighter, cigarette case/box, etc, would be wonderful.
7. Organizational containers of almost any kind. Like I said, I'm trying to de-clutter and simplify my living space, so these will come in handy (please feel free to go nuts decorating them, of course. Smiley)
8. Writing/reading accessories, like journals, a boyfriend-style pillow for reading in bed, bookmarks, etc.
9. A b-day care package with a small assortment of gifts in lieu of a larger gift (this is what I plan on making for my partner and I'd love to have something to sort through and discover the little things you include, so this would be very much appreciated).

Hope that's a comprehensive enough list, ha ha. I also hope I didn't bore any potential swap partners to tears. Cheesy Let me know if you need any clarification or more info about anything on here. Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010 02:37:25 PM by pikaboo26 - Reason: update list for claims made » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where's North from here?

"As far as I'm concerned, reality can go take a flying f*ck at a rolling doughnut." -Stephen King
edenkitty
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010 11:43:35 PM »

My name is Eden I live in Vancouver Washington, which is very near Portland Oregon (I could throw a rock and hit an oregonian... which could be hilarious!). I live with my husband and our four cats full time! I'm an avid crafter and do lots of different crafts (jewelry, knit, glass work, accesories, and just so many things!) As far as work is concerned I work with our family business, and also work with other artisans in the area as a sewer (seamstress implies so much more skill!), I also work the odd job here and there to keep things running. I am huge fan of crime and sci-fi shows, think Firefly, Dr. Who, Torchwood, C.S.I., Law and Order (regular, LA and SVU), Star Trek (old school and TNG). Movies... oh god, where to start! I drink tea, not coffee. I HATE that my birthday is Thanksgiving this year, it drives me crazy!

When it comes down to it, anything that is made with love and thought will be hugely appreciated! Seriously, I've never not enjoyed a package from a craftster!

My Crafty Wishlist:

-Anything from or inspired by my wist!!!http://wists.com/edenkitty

-Headbands! I just did a headband swap, and it was so much fun! I actually built a rack for them!

-Jewelry! I love Silver colored metals! I have regular pierced ears, am most comfortable in an 18 to 22 inch necklace, and 8 inch bracelets fit best.

-Painted or Decorated Ballet Flats in an 8 (I know that's a big one, they're just so cute!)

-Mosaic works with natural themes like trees and leaves and ocean and such.(I'm no good at it!)

-Decorated Sketchbook or Journal! (I'm so about something I could tote with me everywhere)

-Knit wrist/arm warmers (I wear armies and wristies EVERY day in the winter)

-a Poppet! (I haven't seen one I haven't loved!)

-Hand Spun Yarn

-A Snarky embroidered pillowcase in a blue or green or tan (I had a fave pillow case that said "Mine" but it got stained.)

-A plushy!

-An adorable amigurumi (I CANNOT for the life of me crochet)

My Supply Wishlist:

-Cool bits and pieces for paper and multimedia projects

-Glass Buttons, Shell Buttons, or Vintage ANY kind of Buttons!

-Star Shaped Pearls (esp. In colors!)

-Lucite flowers for Focal peices (largish)

-Chain for Jewelry Making (silver colored is awesome!)

-Origami Papers

-Star Papers for folding (any type or colors)

-Vintage thread on old wooden spools

-Brass and copper bits in a heavyish gauge for etching (think keychain pieces or pendants) or thin sheet type for chase and repouse work.

-Bulky and Super Bulky Yarns

Crafts I'd Like to Learn:

-Spinning

-Resin crafting

-Woodburning

My non-handmade wishlist (can be handcrafted, just far less likely!):

-Hello Kitty things

-Hard Candy... nom nom nom

-General Geekery

-Incense sticks in NON-food scents

THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessblueberry
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010 07:41:27 PM »

Hello,

My name is J. Darling...I'm a SHAM who is turning 29 on the 30th. I have a hubby, and two kids, no pets.  

Love to cook, bake and work on crafts.  I pick apples and raspberries every summer from my yard and love to can food. I wear burgundy and black a lot but am not goth...black just goes better than tan with my favorite color.  Am eclectic, girly, vintage (40ies-60ies) and love tea but still drink coffee...hubby likes me in blue.  Kitchen is vintage in greens, browns, and blues.    

Likes: butterflies, unicorns, fairies, elves, Christian religious, Ren Fair Garb, peppermint, citrus
Dislikes: cinnamon, inions, goth, punk, scary, zombie

Crafts:
*Something from my wist... http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry/
*Birthday survival kit
(nobody, not even hubby does anything and I tend to get depressed)
Than you edenkitty!
 Cheesy
*a kitchen surprise inspired by my likes
*a toddler boy surprise, something for me and my almost 3 year old boy to play with togeather...he likes trucks, dinosaurs, coloring and animals  
*a baby girl surprise, something for me and my almost 9 month old girl to play with together...likes felt foods, bath duckies, things that make nose, and anything that she can put in her mouth
*tote bags (I'd rather use these than paper gift bags or wrapping paper)
*felt gift bags (I'd rather use these than paper gift bags or wrapping paper)
*furoshiki http://reticencias.org/2009/06/furoshiki/ (basically a large fabric square...for my bento lunches or gift wrapping)
*child safe nativity piece
(polymer clay, Amigurumi, sewn...it does not matter)
~Jesus
~Mary
~Joseph
Thank You RhymeswOrange!!!

~Angel
~Star
~sheep
~cow
~donkey
~wise men
~ shepherds
~doves
*bento lunch bag, have several on my wists
*scoodie (blues, greens or browns)
*a ewok stuffy...I've always wanted one...
*scrabble tile magnets for my fridge
* simple vintage kitchen apron (I wear them every day as I clean...)
*mini christmas stocking, with wrapped surprises
*cookbook with your favorite gluten and dairy free recipes
*soap, shampoo or bath bombs...in a strong minty or orange scent
*empty photo ornaments for Christmas to put small kids photos in
*embroidered dishtowels
*embroidered dishtowel apron
*Madonna and child, angel or nativity themed box for advent calenders...
*felt birthday crown... http://glittergoods.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/11/crown1a.jpg

Craft Kits:
*Resin
*Spinning

Supplies:
*Diamond Glaze
*scrabble tiles
*cotton yarns
*jar of whimsies
*watch parts

Extras:
*coupons...
*bento goodies
*mint or orange shampoo (even if is is just hotel soap)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010 06:05:02 PM by princessblueberry - Reason: Update... » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
bhean
Fairly goth mother

believing is seeing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010 02:13:59 PM »

Thank you so much for checking out my birthday list.  I'm turning 38 on the 22nd, but some days I feel 80 and others I feel 17 (I prefer it when the latter happens Grin).

I'm a 38 yo tattoo artist with 4 kids (5 if you include hubby) living in Ontario, Canada, trying to fit my art-making in between dinners, naps and playdates....my favourite colours are black, red, purple, cobalt.  I really dislike pastels.  I adore skulls, greenmen, cool stripey-legged dolls, medieval stuph, and general goth-y goodness.  I love ephemera, embellishing, and anything old and crusty....yum!!! But duct-tape and I are in a "business, not for pleasure" relationship...I use too much of it around the house to fix stuff.

Something inspired by my wists (www.wists.com/bhean)

Crafts

-Moon Goddess anything
-Reuseable gift bags for Xmas (non-religious themed fabric)
-Cloth pads
-Magic Yarn Ball in any natural fibre (black)
-A black, reconned kitty-eared hoody (size L or XL)
-Art dolls- creepy or fantasy or both!
-Something for the SCA (medieval recreation), feast gear, accessories, garb - I even need chemises, I've changed sizes a lot since I had time to make stuff
-A goth-themed (think black & red) beaded cluster bracelet like this:
-Sandwich baggies http://www.etsy.com/listing/57259239/snacksleeve-pdf-pattern-3-sizes-make-
-Fabric cover for my serger or my sewing machine

Supplies

-Doll joints
-Doll eyes
-Hot press watercolour paper (bigger than letter size even one sheet)
-Sushi or matryoshka fabric from fat quarter size or more
-Sugar skull molds (oh joy!)
-yummy handspun
-any natural fibre black yarn
-Jim Holtz Grungeboard (scraps or anything)
-Strange found objects, I make art from small old ceramic dolls, decaying metal objects, old enamel signs, printing press type and etched blocks, etc...anything old and weird looking like Michael Demeng uses http://www.michaeldemeng.com/gallery.htm
-Calligraphy pens
-Ink jet Shrink Dinks
-Dollhouse supplies

Extras

-Bento things

Thank you so much for making this November baby very happy  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wistiness.... www.wists.com/bhean
kimchery
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010 03:03:23 AM »

Hi!  I'm Kim, stay at home mom, for now to a very precocious 4 year old daughter, Winter.  We live in Louisiana, really close to the gulf.  I will be turning 31 November 9th.  But 30s are the new 20s, so technically, my friend explained to me, I'm turning 21 again and its time to party!  Yeah, I can really see that happening!  But anyway....  Crafting is one my favorite pastimes, I've been loving craftster since I found it in July, and I thought this swap was the best idea from the very get go.  

I'm going to try to be as specific as possible with this birthday wish list, only because i think I'm supposed to.  In my wists certain things are described down to the details, and that is not because I'm super picky, I'm just basically saying what would be... perfect.  Overall, I only have one other friend who crafts and she makes all kid stuff.  Not that I don't appreciate what she makes for my daughter....  I just hardly ever have anyt6hing crafted for me...  And I think it would be so super nice....

Its hard to pin my style.  I'm kind of hippie, retro, girly, but not overly, and I appreciate many other styles.  I like almost all colors, basically "multi fill in the blank" is my favorite color.  I'd rather have something useful than a knick-knack, but if it can be hung on the wall, its better than a shelf.  That space is precious right now.  My daughter digs through everything, nothing is sacred, and knicknacks will be broken.  Unless its pretty tiny.  I love jewelry, but haven't wisted much or mentioned what I'd like because I usually make it, I guess.  But I still love it and probably wouldn't mind getting it at all.  I was a theatre major in college and even though not much happened with that, i'm still involved in community theater and I love musicals.  I hope this makes some sense....  On to the list!

Crafts

If you knit/crochet

- A hat, knitted, crocheted, something like this green one , or this beige one , or this one too.  I noted what colors I would especially like in the links....  
- I'm really also diggin this hooded scarf, too!  Something to keep the ears warm.  Its getting pretty cold down here!
- I would love a set of these roses, that I could pin to a jacket or a hat.  
- I have other scarves wisted and a pair of nice thick socks would be scrumptious.  I'm all about keeping warm.
If you sew
- A utility apron, much like this one.  I'm pretty tall, and when I am sitting most gunk will get on my knees, so I think length would be and important factor, along with lots of pockets to put stuff in.  
- Therapy packs, like these in my wist.  I alos have wisted a large one for my back like this, because that is what bothers me the most.  But the eye and neck ones would certainly be useful.  They can be microwaved, They stay toasty for a good little while, and a soothing scent (lavendar/chamomile, something like that) is always a plus.  
- A heavy duty craft tote bag.  Multipurpose, because I never know what I wioll be hauling to my friends to craft on til 3 in the morning.  A larger yet managable size with pockets, pockets is great!
- mp3 case.  I have one wisted but just for the design, it is too large for my mp3, and if anyone has a nifty idea to store the cord along with it, and maybe a velcro wrist strap or something....  I don't know, I don't sew.  If you have any nifty ideas like that, you're awesome.  I have a sansa fuze, and I love it, all scratched up as it is.  
If you papercraft
- I would love a decorated swap/ letter writing journal.  I need a way to keep track of what I am sending to who, and how long its been since I've written to so and so.  You know?
If you make bath/body
- Lip balm, body scrub, bubble bath.  I like sandalwood, minty, natural smells.  Sweets (chocolate, cupcake) make my stomach turn, but a vanilla bean lip balm would be as far sweet as I'd want to go.  Other nice smells... peach, eucalyptus, fruity ones, jeez.... I don't know.  Just not chocolate.
If you do this other stuff that is really in a league of its own:
- hand carved stamps....  Something cute and my style.  I love stamps.  If anyone has done this before and feels really interested in a custom request, feel free to let me know.  Otherwise, a surprise is great.  
- Some kind of small box that has a lid that stays on it somehow.  I always end up in bed with my jewelry still on, and anytime I have had a box to put it in, it falls and I have some teeny earring that I cant find for months or I cant find some important ring for an hour.  Just big enough to be a dump all for the week, and I'll clean it out and start again.   Thanks ceemonster!!:0)
- A strong magnet set, like the little marble ones.. they are pretty strong, aren't they?  Lots of pretty artwork to hang up on the fridge all the time.
- Feathery fascinators/headbands.. I have several on my wists.  LOVE!
- These poppet things, or the little stuffies...  I know NOTHING about them, but I have seen so mnay of them that I think are really neat.  My favorite characters are a little obscure, but nothing a quick google wont help with.  Michigan J. Frog (I bet you know who that is and don't even know it..) I love the muppets, favorites are: the 2 old guys at the beggining of each episode, Statler & Waldorf, ANIMAL, the swedish chef.
- People are talking about this birthday survival kit,... yeah that sounds really cool.  I am hoping to survive mine too, ya know? Wink

I have other things on my wist,.......  but I will quit with this diva list now.  Its not often that I get to... describe what a want to the t.   Embarrassed

Craft Kits
- Needle tatting
- Resin

Supplies
- effects embroidery floss
- rubber stamps!
- craft punches (especially need 1" square and round.  Can't find them anywhere!)
- diamond glaze
- any interesting beads/ jewelry findings
- other papercrafting paraphenalia....  
- 1" square or round collage sheets for a multitude of purposes
- tube watercolors
- tatted butterflies, flowers, whatever for a multitude of purposes

Extras-
Haribo gummies are my fave....
I love stickers.
If you make atcs and have an extra on hand....  Smiley
any little doodads that youd thnk i'd like.

Thank you to anyone who claims me, so much.  You rock.
(Oh gosh, I previewed and this is huge.  Hope I didn't bore anyone to death.  Swear I'm not a diva.)

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010 06:47:29 PM by kimchery » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010 06:11:26 PM »

Claims are closed!

Thank you November Babes for a great swap! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010 03:17:37 PM »

Birthday Swappers
(claims made/claims in transit/claims received)

cadet120433 - Nov 1 - (0/0/1) - 2 gifts received
emilyjp - Nov. 2 - (0/0/1) - 2 gifts received
kimchery - Nov. 9 - (2/0/1) - 2 gifts coming
Ceemonster FOC - Nov. 9 - (0/1/2) -3 gifts received
Riechan - Nov. 9 - (0/0/1) - 2 gifts received
bkrenning4 FOC - Nov. 11 - (0/0/2) - 1 gift coming, 1 gift received
penelopewaits FOC - Nov. 15 (0/0/1) - 2 gifts received
Dizzerspinninround - Nov. 17 - (1/0/2) -3 gifts received
bhean - Nov. 22 - (0/0/1) - 1 gift coming
justaddcats FOC - Nov. 22 - (0/0/1) - 1 gift coming
YumJello01 FOC - Nov. 25 - (0/1/2) -1 gift coming, 3 gifts received
edenkitty - FOC - Nov. 25 - (0/1/1)1 gift received
pikaboo26 - *First Time Swapper!* Smiley - Nov. 26 - (1/0/0) - 2 gifts coming
bellyjewel - FOC - Nov. 29 - (0/1/1) - 2 gifts received
princessblueberry - Nov. 30 - (0/1/2) - 2 gifts coming

Non Birthday Swappers

Troublet - (0/1/0)
RhymeswOrange - (0/0/3)

Sent

Received
Sending late w/ communication
Contact Organizer asap

Claims made

Send by Nov. 15
penelopewaits to YumJello01 for cross stitch kit
bkrenning4 to YumJello01 for a birthday surprise

Send by Nov. 16
Ceemonster to DizzerSpinninRound for a steampunk headband
YumJello01 to DizzerSpinninRound for a mustache necklace and jewelry related presents
edenkitty to Ceemonster for a wisty surprise

Send by Nov. 17
bkrenning04 to justaddcats for some wall art
bellyjewel to ceemonser for a netbook sleeve/cover
emilyjp to bkrenning4 for a spa towel wrap
cadet120433 to bkrenning4 for her wist inspired bracelet
DizzerSpinninRound to Ceemonster for wisty surprises
pikaboo26 to Justaddcats for a medium-sized B-day kit

Send by Nov. 18
ceemonster to edenkitty for a wisty surprise
YumJello01 to pikaboo26 for fabrics and something small and Dark Tower related

Send by Nov. 19
RhymeswOrange to penelopewaits for a fox scarf

justaddcats to penelopewaits for an embroidery in a hoop

Send by Nov. 20
RhymeswOrange to bellyjewel for a crocheted lalaloopsy doll

Send by Nov. 21
Reichan to Bellyjewel for something lolita
bhean to Reichan for Steampunk whimsies

Send by Nov. 22
DizzerSpinninRound to justaddcats for knit slippers

Send by Nov. 23
kimchery to DizzerSpinninRound for her s'mores charm bracelet

Send by Nov. 29
princessblueberry to cadet120433 for a wists inspired Kitchen surprise

ceemonster to Kimchery for a small box to keep jewelry in and magnets

Send by Nov. 30
YumJello01 to Emilyjp for a bottle cap magnet making kit

Send by Dec. 1
edenkitty to Princess BlueBerry for a Birthday survival kit
princessblueberry to bhean for a wisty inspired steampunk necklace

bellyjewel to pikaboo26 for writing/reading accessories

Send by Dec. 4
RhymeswOrange to Princessblueberry for Jesus, Mary and Joseph for her nativity

Send by Dec. 9
RhymeswOrange to Emilyjp for a wisty wallet

Send by Dec. 10
DizzerSpinninRound to Kimchery ATCs and a set of crochet rose pins

Send by Dec. 11
Troublet to Reichan for a birthday surprise

Send by Dec. 13
princessblueberry to YumJello01 for soap and papers

Send by Dec. 14
kimchry to yumjello01 for notecards and other surprises
kimchry to cadet120433 for some scattered wisty surprises
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sketch a Young Face
How to Design a Face in Shadow
How to Handle a Calligraphy Pen
How to Draw Feet
How to Draw Legs
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...