A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,757
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Nov. 2010  (Read 14116 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2010 02:10:41 PM »

I claim cotton scraps #2 and quilting scraps #3!  Thank you!  Smiley

I have a smoke free home with pet birds.

-------------------------------------------------
Claims (Outstanding) I am Allowed: 3
And counting this claim I am:
Claim #5 / 1 not sent yet / 1 transit / 3 received
-------------------------------------------------

Similar to the Shop the Swap, I've 'priced' my items so you can easily shop from different sections to make a full 1 point claim.  Just pick whatever you like until it adds up to 1 point.  Smiley

Bead Lot (#4) - 1 point

Silver plated bead caps, the little aqua beads are miracle beads, agate beads (top right), cubes and some caged beads.

Garnet Earrings - 1 point

Natural garnet earrings with all silverplated findings.  These are on posts and come with barrel earnuts.  They measure approx 1 inch long.

Inverse Aura Pendant - 1 point

This is an example only!
I can make you a pendant like this one.   I have various cooler shade colors (blues, lavender), silver and  I think there is enough for a pink or red one (but I need to check!).  Please do ask and I will look at my rings to see if there are other colors you might be interested in!
Will come on a black cord necklace like the second picture.  Smiley

Stone focal beads - 1 point

Large, stone focal beads. 

Mobius Flower earrings - 0.5 point

These are all silverplated findings done in a chainmail pattern that resembles a flower.  Smiley   Leverback earwires.
(I have materials to make multiples of these earrings)

Fusible Interfacing - 0.5 point each

I have multiples of this if you want more than one.  Smiley

3 yards of 100% polyester, machine washable, non woven fusible interfacing.  Bags says "provides light to moderate support".

Xyron adhesive runner - 0.5 point

(product description) -- Measures: 3/8''x28' -- Applies permanent acid-free adhesive. Precise application, dot pattern, easy load refill, no gummy mess. Will adhere to most clean surfaces. Easy to use and non-toxic.   I never used it, so the cartridge should be 100% full.   Smiley   

Xyron re-positionable glue tape - 0.5 point

1/2" wide and the one I found online says 50 feet.  Again, this is unused, so should be 100% full.  Smiley

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010 08:22:12 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2010 08:39:09 PM »

I claim the interfacing and Xyron adhesive runner.

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts Received: 1

I have a dog in my household but do not smoke.

I offer:

Pick 2 --

- Vintage "Jill" embroidery - Not made by me, I picked it up in a yard sale.

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have disintegrated (good for altered art, probably not good for making a license plate purse!)

- Embossing supplies - half bottle of Ranger Embossing Ink (spread a little of it onto your stamp pad), 2 containers of glittery embossing powder (about 75% full). The "white sparkle" one is perfect for snowy finishes, it looks more white when it's melted. The other is transparent with iridescent sparkle.

- mystery grab-bag of 4-5 unusual rubber stamps (very fine details, non-cutesy). I just don't have the photo-uploading in me today.  Embarrassed

Pick 3 --

- all these sheets of stickers - there's a woodsy alphabet, shiny gold special events phrases, victorian family-ish scrapbooking stickers, and a polka-dotted alphabet on CORK!

- any 1 of these 3 rubber stamps:

- 10 metal laminate samples - this is just a sampling of the samples - all kinds of different finishes, most are smooth/flat, silver/gray color, about 1.5 x 2.5 inches. Many are aluminum, and possibly could work with metal stamps? My Crop-a-Dile easily punches holes in them. On most of them the back side either needs a label peeled off or to be covered with something else. Most are made by a company called Chemetal (these came from a second-hand art supply store; I did not order them from the company).

- approx 50 sheets of a vellum-ish paper -- off-white, 8.5x11"

- faux fur strip - a little over 5 ft long, and about 6 inches wide, with solid fabric backing; perfect for a costume stole or you could make it into something else.

- 9 Girl Scout patches from c1975 - they are large, sew-on special-event patches from Central California, not the cute tiny merit badge patches.

- 1 rubber stamp from these (claim as photo stamp 1-3; the 4th one on the right is no longer available):

- Barbie pasties

Free with any claim:

"whore" cross-stitch bookmark, made for a swap but the intended recipient disappeared.  Sad

OR

size 4 metal (aluminum?) crochet hook

thanks!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011 10:17:10 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
gavagai
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2010 12:43:00 AM »

I claim 10 metal laminate samples, photo stamp 3 (the ballet one) and 50 sheets of vellum-ish paper please.

This is my 5th claim, 2 received, the other 2 not sent.

MY LIST

Pick 1!
When picking one of these, you may also pick one from the "pick 3" category!

Katarina. IKEA fabric, 100% home dec cotton, out of production. Not sure how much is in the first picture, but for one claim you get 59"x39". See measuring tape in second picture for scale.

Gunvor. IKEA fabric, 100% home dec cotton, out of production. (whole piece showing, sorry about the folded corners in the picture) 59"x47".

Pick 2!

Coiled fabric bowls. Pick one for 1/2 claim. The three in the thumbnails are the ones available.

Handbag, purple butterflies. Nothing wrong with this bag (made by me), but it has no closing mechanism (feel free to add one  Cheesy) and it is made only from the two cotton fabrics, so it is not very sturdy.

Seed catalogue (from a few years back). Swedish. About 60 pages full of pictures, almost all of them about 1 1/4" square. Also loads of pages of text.

Vintage makramé book in Swedish. Smiley I don't know if you can actually use it to learn how to make makramé (if you don't know Swedish), but there are nice pictures and lots of Swedish text for paper art or something. 104 pages.

Ceramic pendants, glazed. Now two per claim! Somewhat better pictures now (click the thumbnails), but still hard to get really good ones. Newly made by me, but some of them have kind of a vintage look. "Shabby chic."  Smiley Height varies from just under an inch to almost two inches. MOVED TO THE "PICK 2" CATEGORY

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Totoro fairytale ring - This is a button ring made with buttons in blue and transparent/white. On top is a polymer clay white totoro, surrounded by three green metallic leaves. Totoro can be facing you or your fingertips when the ring is worn. Ring base is adjustable to suit all sizes.

Next, the skull ring:

Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat mediaeval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

the Soot sprite ring

...with a cute little soot sprite on a white button with transparent border, covered with shiny white beads. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring

The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Spring colored ring with loads of purple beads

Loads of purple beads underneath a yellow heart. Spring green rounded button and a white background. Feels like summer! Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes. (Sorry about the blurry pictures.)

Pick 3!
(or pick two from here and one from the pick 2 category)

Quilting cotton scraps A, in total about 26" x 21"

Quilting cotton scraps, blueish/teal, in total about 31" x 21"

Mountain Mist history leaflet, "Blue Book of Quilts", about 55 pages.

Vintage cotton fabric, about 45" x 17". Whole piece showing.

Quilting pattern. "Ring around the posie".

Quilting pattern. "Patriots pride".

Wirework experiments. Silver plated wire. Height about 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inch. Maybe someone can use them for something? All with loops. All for 1/3 claim!

Cross stitch kits to make angels (Christmas decorations) with ribbons and all sorts of stuff. Never opened. 1/3 claim each.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010 02:39:00 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2010 06:01:12 AM »

I'm claiming gavagai for ceramic pendant 3, quilting cotton scraps bluish/teal, and the wirework experiments. I can't resist a sale!

----------------------------------------------
Claims (Outstanding) I am Allowed: 2
Claim #4 / 1 not sent yet / 1 in transit / 2 received

I live in Vermont, USA in a smoke-free house with many cats.

Pick 1:

Vintage yarn collection, 5 skeins of yarn from my grandmother's stash. Red Tivolaine, 70% brushed Texas mohair, 15% virgin wool, 15% nylon; Black “Frostlon Petite” Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic; Cream “Kitten” Reynolds, 84% acrylic, 16% wool; Tan with no tag but looks and feels the same as the Kitten; White “Frostlon Petite” Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic. I don't know how much there is in each skein, but they all look pretty full.

Jar of whimsies, 5 inches tall and packed with little bits, bobs, and goodies. Outside of the USA will be sent in a baggie so as to avoid the risk of breaking glass.

The Flirty Work Skirt. This was an experiment for me, but I'm never going to wear it. Made from size 8 LA Blues shorts (feel more like size 7 to me).

Pick 2:

Hot peppers fabric, 1 yard, cotton from Fabric Traditions.

The Golden Family Craft Treasury, 1975 book with more than 150 craft projects and activities.

Junk jeweler's dream, baggie filled with vintage jewelry, findings, mismatched earrings, chains, beads, broken pendants, and more for you to upcycle.

Maple leaf dotee, made by me for the dotee swap before I discovered a new technique and made a different set.

Gold cranes tea wallet, or custom tea wallet. The cranes one has a minor imperfection – the pockets are misaligned ¼ inch, but it still works fine and doesn't look that bad, I just can't sell it. I can only work from my stash so no guarantees I will have exactly what you want. You may claim two wallets at once if you'd like that to be your whole claim.

Posies pillow case

Pick 3:

10 commandments fabric panels, written in fancy script with washable fabric markers. Two panels with 5 commandments each, measuring about 10x14 inches.

One machine embroidered dove patch, measures 4.5x5 inches. Two available.

Iron-on patches for jeans. Two and a half large size (5x7”), and 10 small size (2x3”), one small bit taken out of a little white patch.

Big ceramic iris bead, 2 inches.

Crochet hook, size I-9, from Susan Bates, aluminum.

Knitting needles, size 6, 10 inches long, from Boye, aluminum.

Vintage sewing supplies (lot of 3 items), from my grandmother's stash. Includes set of 7 dress weights, 7 drapery hooks, and leather souvenir needlebook.

Vintage pink and white beads, 4 strands each 16 inches long, plastic.

Blue Tinkerbell fabric, fat quarter with a little square taken out of the corner, cotton.

Sticker lot, 10 sheets of various sizes and themes, missing a few stickers here and there.

Stamp lot, 20 canceled stamps from non-English speaking countries, except one from Australia.

Click on the image to enlarge:

Vintage Little Extras pattern book by Spinnerin, patterns for knitting and crochet, volume 198 from 1965.

Vintage Knits for Men knitting pattern book by Coats & Clark, book no. 134 from 1962.

Vintage See How They Grow pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 2-14, star book no. 216 (unknown year).

Vintage Sweaters pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 10-52, star book no. 176 (unknown year).

Kids magazine from Martha Stewart, special birthday issue.

Kids Parties magazine from Better Homes and Gardens.

Simply Scarves & Belts crochet designs by Anne Halliday.

Embellished Embroidery booklet by Pauline Brown, came with a kit but I don't have the materials anymore. Includes many techniques and patterns.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010 06:07:13 AM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
Lady Pistola
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2010 07:27:54 AM »

I claim the tea wallet, the knitting needles, and the crochet hook! Thanks!
3rd Claim, 2 sent, 2 received

Here's the loot:

CHOOSE TWO:

Pics show front of pillowcase (LEFT) and back (RIGHT SIDE).

the 'cards' are ATC blanks. frames are perfect for refinishing first, then framing that one special inchie!, and the fat quarters are full, no cuts.
Purple Stuffie Gone!

Choose THREE
Handful of plastic caps, bird magnetic bookmark, cooking theme magnetic bookmark, bag of wooden beads, 3 scraps of fabric (were originally 1/4 yards, small pieces cut from them) (All 3 scraps for 1/3 claim), and ring pin cushions, choose your color. last pic is closeup of pin cushion. Ring part is elastic.

baggie of 19 lampwork bumblebee beads

I also have a small baggie of scrabble tiles

and several small AND large baby formula cans/containers. I have 6 of the small cylinder ones, 3 of the bigger size, and 3 costco sized ones which are just a little bit taller than the other.

use for recon, storage, piggy bank, pencil holders, etc. Small one is pictured with the plastic caps. See? Perfect for storage!

PICK 4 PER CLAIM (or choose one that I'll throw in with your other claims.)
2 whoopee cushions, a sparkly medium sized pom pom (confetti material), and a large paper bag with old school/retro ads printed on it. Thought it was interesting and kept it, would be great for paper crafters.

a few sheets of sandpaper, 6 jumbo push pins, thin ribbon (whole spool), and foot shaped paper clips

Just ask if you have any questions! Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010 07:46:26 AM by Lady Pistola » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
RubyTuesday
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2010 08:35:28 AM »

I claim the bumblebee beads the scrabble tiles and whoopee cushion

this is my first claim Smiley

Choose One:

Felted coin purse

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.

Choose Two:

Crocheted & stiffened snowflake just under 6x6 inches

4 crocheted amigurumi Safety Cone guardians, 1.5" tall

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley

Cotton eco market bag Ecru

Cotton eco market bag Ecru & pink

3 sets of PLAID Decorator Blocks mini. New and unopened, (left to right): 'Petite Flowers' - 7 block shapes. 'Leaves' -5 block shapes. 'Roses' -6 block shapes. Suggested for: Journals, bird boxes, plant pots etc or use with fabric paints for fabrics :-)  
Front view:

Back view:

Choose Three:

Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  

Beaded Gecko  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring.

Rowan knitting booklet. From kids to teens. (Ages 1-Adult with a range of approx 5 sizes per pattern) Jumpers, hoodys, cardigans and a hat! 11 patterns in total

Fabric (cotton) for making a bag which opens up to reveal pockets for each letter of the alphabet, and a soft toy to make for every letter/pocket.  I think you'll need interfacing, fiberfil and a zip to make this and of course thread  Smiley

Harry Potter tapes, 5 tapes from a set of 6! I bought these because i thought they'd make lovely little coin purses. http://www.superuse.org/story.php?title=Cassette-Wallet but i don't think i'm going to get around to it Grin

9 x PLAID Aida bookmarks with embroidered edging - top and bottom edge to be frayed, 5 white, 4 ecru.  9" x 1 7/8" Sold for stamping with the PLAID mini stamping blocks above mini blocks but these would be ideal for cross stitching too :-)  

Delta Renaissance foil gold leafing system. Metalic foil for plaster, bisque, wood and all decorative items, approx. 715sq. inches.

Choose Four:

BrookeBond Tea Cards. 10 x British Butterlies 1963, 10 x Butterflies of the World 1974, & 2 tropical birds. Each card measures just under 1.5"x1.75"

Ribbons of felt, a pile of felt that's been cut into strips mostly 16" long - about 90 of them, could be knotted together to knit or crochet with or incorperated into other textile craft

6 Sticker sheets. 4"x9" each, from left to right and then down: Bright pink butterflys, Gold hogram flowers, silver teddies, gold holgram dolphins, silver hologram stars x 2.

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  

Beading kit. Contains everything needed to create 'foot jewellery' as in pic

Fries & alphabet cookies earrings

Adult size scrunchies. (All four)

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010 09:28:22 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2010 09:20:37 AM »

I'll claim the beading kit, the felt strips, hair scrunchies, and earrings from the choose 4 section.

Claims made so far: 4
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts Received: 2

PICK ONE - Let me know which one you want by # - these are assorted fused glass button earrings, fused glass pendants, and resin pendants. -- #10 & #3 have been taken.

PICK TWO

Pile of charms - about 15 or so I think - animals, arrowhead, all sorts of stuff

Necklace cord - almost full

2 feet of fine silver plated ball chain
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010 12:46:40 PM by Dawl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2010 09:23:37 AM »

I claim number 1 earrings

Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Choose One:

Felted coin purse

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.

Choose Two:

Crocheted & stiffened snowflake just under 6x6 inches

4 crocheted amigurumi Safety Cone guardians, 1.5" tall

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley

Cotton eco market bag Ecru

Cotton eco market bag Ecru & pink

3 sets of PLAID Decorator Blocks mini. New and unopened, (left to right): 'Petite Flowers' - 7 block shapes. 'Leaves' -5 block shapes. 'Roses' -6 block shapes. Suggested for: Journals, bird boxes, plant pots etc or use with fabric paints for fabrics :-) 
Front view:

Back view:

Choose Three:

Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet. 

Beaded Gecko  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring.

Rowan knitting booklet. From kids to teens. (Ages 1-Adult with a range of approx 5 sizes per pattern) Jumpers, hoodys, cardigans and a hat! 11 patterns in total

Fabric (cotton) for making a bag which opens up to reveal pockets for each letter of the alphabet, and a soft toy to make for every letter/pocket.  I think you'll need interfacing, fiberfil and a zip to make this and of course thread  Smiley

Harry Potter tapes, 5 tapes from a set of 6! I bought these because i thought they'd make lovely little coin purses. http://www.superuse.org/story.php?title=Cassette-Wallet but i don't think i'm going to get around to it Grin

9 x PLAID Aida bookmarks with embroidered edging - top and bottom edge to be frayed, 5 white, 4 ecru.  9" x 1 7/8" Sold for stamping with the PLAID mini stamping blocks above mini blocks but these would be ideal for cross stitching too :-) 

Delta Renaissance foil gold leafing system. Metalic foil for plaster, bisque, wood and all decorative items, approx. 715sq. inches.

BrookeBond Tea Cards. 10 x British Butterlies 1963, 10 x Butterflies of the World 1974, & 2 tropical birds. Each card measures just under 1.5"x1.75"

6 Sticker sheets. 4"x9" each, from left to right and then down: Bright pink butterflys, Gold hogram flowers, silver teddies, gold holgram dolphins, silver hologram stars x 2.

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag 

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010 09:30:17 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2010 09:37:02 AM »

I'll claim the felted coin purse, my mom would love that!

Claims (Outstanding) I am Allowed: 2
Claim #4 / 0 not sent yet / 1 in transit / 2 received

Pick One:

Reusable lunch bag! Outer is a nice natural colored canvas, the inner lining is a vintage white and yellow checkered pattern. Aqua button and pink and blue ribbon closure, I can give measurements if you'd like! This is one of my creations as I'm trying to find a lunch bag I like.

Vintage Apron~~pink with patterned trim. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Vintage Apron~~ Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery. This one is generous, should fit all sizes! Let me know if you'd like measurements

Vintage ceramic earring and insert pieces. 5 Metal earring (clip) pieces and 4 ceramic or porcelain inserts. These could be hand painted or embellished, or used in any number of ways. Heavy metal, good quality-- they truly are exquisite.

Pick Two

Pocket mirror clear-out!

Claim as Scribble Flower, Bingo, Quaint on Yellow, Checkerboard (2), Peachy Keen, Bumble Flowers White, Bumble Flowers Brown, Dainty Flowers, String of Beads, Fairy Dust, Lavender Lace, Glitter Waves, Serenity or Shabby Chic

Cute Christmas fabric! It has metallic flecks all over. 1 yard

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. Seems to be good quality thick cotton or light canvas. Pre-washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

10 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3.

Everyday Brass Hoops. I literally do wear my pair nearly every day, made from oxidized brass that is nickel free.

Retro sunburst hoops, oxidized nickel free brass

Pick Three

Thanks to LL, this says mercerized cotton in German! Pretty sage color.

Brown and pink damask or chocolate mint fabric covered bobby pins made by me. I can also do custom bobbies, from my stash of designer fabrics and scraps!

25 little black plastic earring holders (LOTS available)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010 09:55:09 AM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2010 09:49:34 AM »

i claim the Christmas fabric and black plastic earring holders please!   Smiley

I have a smoke free home with pet birds.

---------------------------------------------------
Claims (Outstanding) I am Allowed: 3
Claim #6 / 1 not sent yet / 1 in transit / 4 received
---------------------------------------------------

Similar to the Shop the Swap, I've 'priced' my items so you can easily shop from different sections to make a full 1 point claim.  Just pick whatever you like until it adds up to 1 point.  Smiley

Mermaid Pocket Mirror - 1 point

I have multiples available.
One 2.25" pocket mirror with my mermaid art on one side and a glass mirror on the reverse.  Comes in an organza gift bag.  Smiley

Bead Lot (#4) - 1 point

Silver plated bead caps, the little aqua beads are miracle beads, agate beads (top right), cubes and some caged beads.

Garnet Earrings - 1 point

Natural garnet earrings with all silverplated findings.  These are on posts and come with barrel earnuts.  They measure approx 1 inch long.

Inverse Aura Pendant - 1 point

This is an example only!
I can make you a pendant like this one.   I have various cooler shade colors (blues, lavender), silver and  I think there is enough for a pink or red one (but I need to check!).  Please do ask and I will look at my rings to see if there are other colors you might be interested in!
Will come on a black cord necklace like the second picture.  Smiley

Stone focal beads - 1 point

Large, stone focal beads.  

Mobius Flower earrings - 0.5 point

These are all silverplated findings done in a chainmail pattern that resembles a flower.  Smiley   Leverback earwires.
(I have materials to make multiples of these earrings)

Fusible Interfacing - 0.5 point each

I have multiples of this if you want more than one.  Smiley

3 yards of 100% polyester, machine washable, non woven fusible interfacing.  Bags says "provides light to moderate support".

Xyron re-positionable glue tape - 0.5 point

1/2" wide and the one I found online says 50 feet.  Again, this is unused, so should be 100% full.  Smiley

Mermaid Bookmark - 0.25 point

I have multiples of this you would like more than one.
Laminated bookmark of my own artwork.  Comes with a coordinating tassel (but may vary from tassel color in image).     Size is appox 2" x 7.5"

Mouse magnet - 0.25 point

I have 3 of this you would like more than one.
One 2.25" round fridge magnet featuring my artwork. 

Mermaid magnet - 0.25 point

I have multiples of this you would like more than one.
One slightly larger than 2"x3" rectangle fridge magnet featuring my artwork.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011 12:38:25 AM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make a Felted Heart Scarf
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make Paper Heart Cutouts
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make Kids Valentine Cards
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make Felt Fortune Cookie
How to Make Heart-Decorated Pillar Candles
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...