A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,736
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Nov. 2010  (Read 16368 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2010 07:17:39 PM »

I'd like to claim the Original Doll Baby head and body.  I am intrigued by this Cabbage Patch like doll.  Smiley  Thanks gamemom42!!

CHOOSE 1:

2 lego charms  Please PM to discuss colors and options such as flower.  Similar to the one here. http://wearethatfamily.com/2010/01/wfmw-lego-necklace/ 
Can do 4 dot or  6dot tile.

2 scrabble tile pendants  Mounted on a silver-plated Aanaraku-like bail.  Can do any initial except for K.  Similar to this:
http://qatrading.com/store/necklaces/scrabble-necklace.html

Leaf charm bracelet  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

3 fun earrings on silver plated hooks

10 lego soaps  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

4 puzzle soaps  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

1 Felted acorn pendant  Top one gone!

50 Go Card postcards Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards Comes in velvet pouch.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 07:31:30 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Pistola
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2010 07:37:48 PM »

Ooh! Can I have a felted acorn pendant?  I want the smallest one you've got! Thanks!

1st Claim, 0, 0

Here's the loot:

CHOOSE ONE:

Pics show front of pillowcase (LEFT) and back (RIGHT SIDE). One Pillowcase per claim

the 'cards' are ATC blanks. frames are perfect for refinishing first, then framing that one special inchie!, and the fat quarters are full, no cuts.

PICK TWO PER CLAIM
Handful of plastic caps, bird magnetic bookmark, cooking theme magnetic bookmark, bag of wooden beads, 3 scraps of fabric (were originally 1/4 yards, small pieces cut from them), and ring pin cushions, choose your color. last pic is closeup of pin cushion. Ring part is elastic.

I also have a small baggie of scrabble tiles, and several small AND large baby formula cans/containers. use for recon, storage, piggy bank, pencil holders, etc. Small one is pictured with the plastic caps. See? Perfect for storage!

PICK 4 PER CLAIM (or choose one that I'll throw in with your 'choose one' or 'choose two' claims.)
2 whoopee cushions, a sparkly medium sized pom pom (confetti material), and a large paper bag with old school/retro ads printed on it. Thought it was interesting and kept it, would be great for paper crafters.

a few sheets of sandpaper, 6 jumbo push pins, thin ribbon (whole spool), and foot shaped paper clips

Just ask if you have any questions! Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010 09:28:23 AM by Lady Pistola » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
guacaMolly
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010 12:27:51 PM »

I'll take the purple stuffie and the ribbon if that's okay!  Smiley

Claims Allowed: 2
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:1

Claim One:

Reusable lunch bag! Outer is a nice natural colored canvas, the inner lining is a vintage white and yellow checkered pattern. Aqua button and pink and blue ribbon closure, I can give measurements if you'd like! This is one of my creations as I'm trying to find a lunch bag I like.

Vintage Apron~~pink with patterned trim. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Vintage Apron~~ Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery. This one is generous, should fit all sizes! Let me know if you'd like measurements

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. Seems to be good quality thick cotton or light canvas. Pre-washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

Vintage ceramic earring and insert pieces. 5 Metal earring (clip) pieces and 4 ceramic or porcelain inserts. These could be hand painted or embellished, or used in any number of ways. Heavy metal, good quality-- they truly are exquisite.

Claim Any Two

Brand new in package pink ribbon makeup bag! I got this brand new with an Avon order, but I have plenty.

Huh I don't read this language, but this is pretty sage colored yarn! I know nothing about it (even though my dad knits and my mom spins), so let me know if you have any questions!

Brown and pink damask or chocolate mint fabric covered bobby pins made by me. I can also do custom bobbies, from my stash of designer fabrics and scraps!

10 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3.

Everyday Brass Hoops. I literally do wear my pair nearly every day, made from oxidized brass that is nickel free.

Retro sunburst hoops, oxidized nickel free brass

10 Sliding lip balm tins-- these are my last 10, a little scuffed but useful for candy, mints all kinds of things!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2010 12:42:13 PM »

I'll pick the paper watchmaker envelopes and the lip balm tins.

I live in a smoke free home with no pets in Minnesota.

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts Received: 1

Pick one:

chandelier screen printed pillow:

zippered pouches: ships (9"x 4.5") or owl ( 11.5" x 5.5")

pink wool tree (10" tall)

green wool tree (6" tall)

pink felt tree (7" tall)

bamboo purse handles

cupcake onesie (Carter's 3-6 mo.)

Little boy/girl necklace

Vintage flower fabric (43" long: it looks like someone made a skirt out of this, it tapers at one end and has pockets near the top pm me if you want more measurements)

Pick two:

1970's vintage tin Hawaii coasters (set of 4)

Spool of Christmas ribbon (approx. 9 ft)

red box (5" wide, 8" long, 2.5" deep. great for decopodge and wrapping gifts)

bag of vintage dominoes (approx. 16 or so), or two mother of pearl shell hearts (4" or so across at widest point), or red liner 1/2 inch sticky bead tape (approx. 5 yrds)

Fabric (vintage blue (just shy of a yd), white flowers (fq), TMNT (16.5 x 80 inches, former valance panel), or stripes (aprox. 50 inches sq.))

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Giddiup222
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2010 12:55:09 PM »

I claim ehinders for vintage flower fabric

1st claim
0 sent
0 received

Hello! I'm from Biloxi, MS. I have no pets yet but I'm getting a dog on wednesday!

pick 1

fridge magnets

car fabric  1 yard

pick 2(from a catagory)

I have several colors of embroidery thead. For some reason my machine doesn't like this kind. They are all 100% polyester.1000M.  Made by "Thread and Fabric Art Supplies Inc." Most of them not used much.

Fabric:   3/4 yard -- green and blue with daisies

blue flannel 1 yard

reddish stripes 1 yard

label maker

ceramic christmas ornaments (all 3 come together)

glitter glue

pick 3 (from a catagory)

ribbons, lace

Fabric- about a fat quarter size

dvd tins ( I bought these to use for magnetic quiet books. Just never did

bandanas ( white, blue, sage green, turquoise and black)

pick 6! (from a catagory)
Bias -- I might have any color you want Smiley You can PM first before you claim if there are certain colors you want that you don't see

hem tape, lace, seam binding

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010 01:02:30 PM by Giddiup222 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2010 01:10:08 PM »

Giddiup222...i'm claiming you for the blue flannel material and the glitter glue...si vous plait!!!

second claim/3
sent, none(yet)
rec'd, none(yet)
 Smiley

Here is what I have to offer...pick any two:

tri-fold organizer w/notes, calendar, and address sections

Baby Layette Booklet is taken...=]

this is one pick!

this is one pick!

this is one pick!

any questions...please pm me...=]
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010 02:42:24 PM by Kittymom13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2010 05:04:47 PM »

I'd like to claim the aida and embroidery floss

2nd claim
0 sent
0 rec'd

Most of these things are from the 80's and 90's.  Some may be from the 70's but I'm not sure.

No one in my home smokes. I do have medium-haired cats and most everything in my life has a little cat hair on it.

Choose 1]

"Just For Keeps" craft doll.  Choose 1 doll.  Most are 13", the bigger one is 16".  Some have shoes, some don't.  Some are in original plastic wrap.  I have these with black, brown, blonde and red hair.  Also happy and sad faces.  

Uncut patterns.  Choose 1 pattern

Butterick 3011  size 12-14-16          Simplicity Retro 9241 sizes 12 thru18

Butterick 4344 sizes 16 thru 22     Simplicity 0657  sizes 4,6,8

Simplicity 5599              Butterick 5289  all sizes included

White cotton with blue foral pattern ( I think this one is a little more than a yard)

Choose 2

Daisy Kingdom No Sew Appliques

Apple Bits Cut and Paste Country wooden cut-outs with patterns

Leisure Arts CRITTER POCKETS leaflet with 5 designs

Set of 2 candlewicking starter kits ( grapes and pineapple)

Liquid Beads Press & Peel Foil Beginner Kit
This is from 1993 and has never been opened

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010 05:29:25 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds, glitter, sparkles <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010 08:08:45 AM »

I'd like the renaissance pattern Simplicity 0657 please!   Smiley

I have a smoke free home with pet birds.

----------------------------------------------
Claims (Outstanding) I am Allowed: 3
Claim #2 / 0 not sent yet / 1 sent / 0 received
----------------------------------------------

Similar to the Shop the Swap, I've 'priced' my items so you can easily shop from different sections to make a full 1 point claim.  Just pick whatever you like until it adds up to 1 point.  Smiley
Claim one section:  all items are 1 point
Claim two section:  all items are 0.5 point
Claim four section:  all items are 0.25 point

Claim One:

Garnet Earrings - 1 point

Natural garnet earrings with all silverplated findings.  These are on posts and come with barrel earnuts.  They measure approx 1 inch long.

Mobius Flower earrings - 1 point

These are all silverplated findings done in a chainmail pattern that resembles a flower.  Smiley   Leverback earwires.

Inverse Aura Pendant - 1 point

This is an example only!
I can make you a pendant like this one.   I have various cooler shade colors (blues, lavender), silver and  I think there is enough for a pink or red one (but I need to check!).  Please do ask and I will look at my rings to see if there are other colors you might be interested in!
Will come on a black cord necklace like the second picture.  Smiley

Agate necklace - 1 point

This is an example only!
I have all the parts needed except the amber beads.  I have other colors that match (clear, bronze and I think maybe some pine green) though!  Smiley  Findings are all silverplated and the focal stone is an agate, and the two beads on the chain are moonstone. 

Caged bead necklace with beads - 1 point

I'm not sure what the type of metal is in these pieces.  The necklace looks to be silvertone and the caged pendant looks to be silverplated.  The little cage has teeny wings and some decorative curly bits on the front.  To open and change beads, you take it off the chain, slide open the cage and switch out a bead, close it and restring on chain.  Smiley  These are normal beads with holes, some of which are more apparent than others, but are not very noticeable once inside the caged pendant.  One of the beads is a moonstone.  The others are glass and one of the blue ones has some of that shiny metallic bits inside (not sure what this type of bead is called), one silver and one solid black.

Beads and findings (lot #2) - 1 point

Various beads some glass with some other random beads (wooden, some reflective sort...looks like metal inside, not sure what its called).  Various findings, some silvertone, some goldtone.  Findings include crimp beads, spring rings, headpins, teeny split rings, wire.

Beads and findings (lot #3) - 1 point

Mostly glass beads with a few other types mixed in.   Some focal pieces (see just underneath the metal findings).  The only one that has a beading hole is the reddish one, which is curved and I think meant for bracelets.  The others could be wire wrapped or if you feel adventurous you might be able to add a hole.  Smiley  Lovely and shiny.  I think they are all stone, they have some weight to them and feel cool like stone would.   And some various metal findings...hair clip, bead caps, rings, stamped pieces, earring findings and some short chains that could be used for necklace extension chains.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010 08:35:50 AM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010 09:05:25 AM »

I would like to claim the Caged bead necklace with beads!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts Received: 1

I live in North Carolina, USA in a smoke-free house with 2 rotten cats (they get into EVERYTHING).

Claim 1

Flat Rate Envelope of Fabric
Flat rate envelope of vintage/repro fabric.
Check out this folder and let me know any preferences you might have and I will stuff as much as I can into a flat rate envelope for you!  
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/GMIL/Fabric/

Tie Onesies
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Pink Crocheted Scarf
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Padded Laptop Sleeve
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

From Knit to Crochet
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Sheer Star Fabric
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Claim 2

Blue Polkadots Zipper Pouch
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouch w/ a flat bottom.  

Skulls Coin Pouches
Small/Coin sized zipper pouch w/ a flat bottom.

Toddler skirt
Black Hawaiian (12 mos)

Toddler shorts
Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Sewing Patterns
Claim as Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut) or Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut)

Button Elevator
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010 09:08:40 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010 11:59:36 AM »

I'd like the zippered skull pouch please.  Thanks!

3rd claim
0 sent  ( mailing out first two claims tomorrow)
0 rec'd

Most of these things are from the 80's and 90's.  Some may be from the 70's but I'm not sure.

No one in my home smokes. I do have medium-haired cats and most everything in my life has a little cat hair on it.

Choose 1]

"Just For Keeps" craft doll.  Choose 1 doll.  Most are 13", the bigger one is 16".  Some have shoes, some don't.  Some are in original plastic wrap.  I have these with black, brown, blonde and red hair.  Also happy and sad faces.  

Uncut patterns.  Choose 1 pattern

Butterick 3011  size 12-14-16          Simplicity Retro 9241 sizes 12 thru18

Butterick 4344 sizes 16 thru 22     Simplicity 0657  sizes 4,6,8

Simplicity 5599              Butterick 5289  all sizes included

Cross-Stitch Tote Bag and Cross-Stitch Eye Glass Case

Fabrics each around 1 yard.  Choose 1

Silver knit with spangles

White cotton with blue foral pattern ( I think this one is a little more than a yard)

Choose 2

Daisy Kingdom No Sew Appliques

Apple Bits Cut and Paste Country wooden cut-outs with patterns

Leisure Arts CRITTER POCKETS leaflet with 5 designs

Set of 2 candlewicking starter kits ( grapes and pineapple)

Liquid Beads Press & Peel Foil Beginner Kit
This is from 1993 and has never been opened

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010 12:16:06 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Turkey Mask
How to Make a Werewolf Mask
How to Make a Crochet Rope
How to Do a Chevron Crochet
How to Join Crocheted Motifs
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...