A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
370 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Nov. 2010  (Read 15800 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010 01:24:08 PM »

I pick the craft sticks assortment! (I was just thinking yesterday I needed some!) Wink

BRB!

I live in a smoke free home with no pets in Minnesota.

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent: 1
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Pick one:

chandelier screen printed pillow:

zippered pouches: ships (9"x 4.5") or owl ( 11.5" x 5.5")

pink wool tree (10" tall)

green wool tree (6" tall)

pink felt tree (7" tall)

bamboo purse handles

cupcake onesie (Carter's 3-6 mo.)

Little boy/girl necklace

faux brown suede fabric (aprox. 1yd+)

Vintage flower fabric (43" long: it looks like someone made a skirt out of this, it tapers at one end and has pockets near the top pm me if you want more measurements)

Pick two:

1970's vintage tin Hawaii coasters (set of 4)

Spool of Christmas ribbon (approx. 9 ft)

red box (5" wide, 8" long, 2.5" deep. great for decopodge and wrapping gifts)

bag of vintage dominoes (approx. 16 or so), or two mother of pearl shell hearts (4" or so across at widest point), orred liner 1/2 inch sticky bead tape (approx. 5 yrds)

Fabric (vintage blue (just shy of a yd), white flowers (fq), TMNT (16.5 x 80 inches, former valance panel), or stripes (aprox. 50 inches sq.))

« Last Edit: November 04, 2010 01:27:03 PM by ehinders » THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wandering...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010 08:48:27 PM »

I claim ehinders' faux suede fabric. Wouldn't it make a gorgeous book cover?

Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 1

I have a dog in my household but do not smoke.

I offer:

Pick 1 --

- Vintage "Jill" embroidery - Not made by me, I picked it up in a yard sale.

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have rotted away. (good for altered art, probably not good for making a license plate purse!)

- Book of Chinese propaganda art. No text, just full-color and very interesting pictures. Spiral bound, used to be a weekly calendar but all the non-image pages are removed. 49 images, double-sided pages.

Pick 2 3--

- approx 50 sheets of a vellum-ish paper -- off-white, 8.5x11"

- faux fur strip - a little over 5 ft long, and about 6 inches wide, with solid fabric backing; perfect for a costume stole or you could make it into something else.

- 9 Girl Scout patches from c1975 - they are large, sew-on special-event patches from Central California, not the cute tiny merit badge patches.

- 1 rubber stamp from these (claim as photo stamp 1-3; the 4th one on the right is no longer available):

- Barbie pasties

Free with any claim: "whore" cross-stitch bookmark, made for a swap but the intended recipient disappeared.  Sad
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011 10:19:27 PM by calluna - Reason: removed images » THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010 12:54:56 PM »

i claim calluna for Chinese propaganda art book Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 1

i live in a smoke free flat in london, uk. there's 2 cats here as well!

PLEASE PICK ANY ITEMS TO TOTAL 1 POINT...
1 POINT ITEMS
mystery ephemera bag!
large bubble pack jammed full of vintage images and book pages, game pieces, playing cards, ribbons and yarn, plastic toys, etc... make sure to let me know if you have any preference of images when you claim Smiley

custom sock monster
PM me and i'll show you the socks you can choose from

needle felted Cthulu
more pics in my gallery

Kitties Puke Embroidery

Gnome Picture Card Game - set of 36 cards (cards and game boards are thick cardboard) perfect for altering!!

Butterfly Xstitch

.5 POINT ITEMS

metal film canister with metal film rings (great for a mobile or mixed media or ...)

DOD shrine pretty as is or to use for parts! 5x7"

Japanese beer sweets
Alcohol-free sweets, unopened and the tin is cool for altering or collecting

blank lined journal

set of 3 vintage easter bunny candy/egg holders

handmade charms (pick two):
i'm cleaning out my handmade charm stash so these beautiful OOAK charms can go to good homes! all are labeled with the artists name and are approx 1" or smaller. click on pic to enlarge.

altered domino pendant

wooden box decorated with anime comics (strip it down if you like and make into a shrine or gift box)

fruit of the loom black tshirt Large (new)

embroidered dish towel

felted knit brooch

bird print (8.5x11")

2 decks playing cards

.25 POINT ITEMS
Dalek cookie cutter - just in time for xmas Wink

zombie ornament

button necklace

large brooch

olive oil soap chips for felting

black plastic cabs x25 (penny size)

enamel pins

skater stickers

« Last Edit: November 10, 2010 12:34:19 PM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lafemmefatale

Can't be old n wise if you are never young n crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2010 08:54:03 AM »

I need that Dalek cookie cutter!  Can I just pick that and #12 charm?  Since the Dalek is part of pick 3 and the charm is part of pick 2?

Please?

Pick any 2!  Please pick me! Smiley

Vintage Sewing Books!

http://www.comfortkraft.com/images/13542.gif
Sewing the Easy Way by Mary Johnson

http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_75x75.136838866.jpg
The complete family Sewing Book

Make Your Own Patterns by Adele Margolis
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/d4/ce/7d38820dd7a02484ea44f010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
10-20-30 Minutes To Sew

Sewing Without a Pattern (the paperback version - a small guide book)
Patterns
McCalls Crafts 6907

McCalls Home 3219

Simplicity 4909 (I can't find a bigger picture of the pattern online but it's a purse pattern)
http://maggieaachchi.com/images/e/370135733878_0.jpg

McCalls Home Decorating M5074

New Look 6377

Foreign Money - Mostly bahamas, panama, canada, one costa rica, etc.  Good for poking holes in and making jewelry out of!

Bag of Black Keyboard Keys with white writing.  All keys are present I believe
Bag of buttons (one sandwich bag chock full!)

Vintage Singer Sewing Tin with Rainbow Coloring and Vintage Sewing Machine on top

My grandma's old knitting needles.  Mostly plastic.  At least 5 pairs, probably more like 7 or 8.  In a mustard yellow velvet holding case.  Will try to update with picture.

Two boxes of plastic beads.  One black and one multicolored.  These are the multifaceted roundish plastic beads that are common and there are a whole bunch of these!

Random grab bag of vintage fabric (my grandma's old fabric)  These are mostly polyester blends but some are awesome and velvety.  And I'll stuff as much as I can into a flat rate envelope. These are large pieces, not just scraps.  No pictures but I can take them and let you choose if you really want to.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 02:04:54 AM by MareMare - Reason: please don't hotlink to images you don't own » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010 12:44:54 PM »

Oh...I waited too long thinking about the Dalek cookie cutter!!   Shocked

I will claim the foreign money and the Singer sewing tin...whoohooo

Here is what I have to offer...pick any two:

Just the crochet hooks, the organizer and kitty are not included...she's there to glam it up!!

Eyeglasses cases, just in case you were wondering...done in bulky yarns.
Pink one is 7"long and Purple is 81/4"long.

If you have any questions...I'll be hovering around the discussion group!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftaddiction
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010 01:29:03 PM »

I claim Kittymom13 for crochet hooks and baby book

Claims Allowed : 3

I live in Iowa. Our house is smoke free. We have a small hypoallergenic dog (all dogs produce pet dander but these breeds don't shed much). If I put custom by an item, it means I don't have one made and will make one for you. I've put items that I can easily make within the 2 week requirement.

One Item Per Claim
Baby Pinafore - I have a baby pink or or can make a custom
The pattern says it is for 0-3 months, but it looks larger. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Baby Pink:

Soft Red: I don't have this one anymore but I can make another.

Seal - custom

Clutch - Custom - unlined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Bath/Kitchen set - Red set

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.

FireFlower - custom

Goomba - custom

Bob-omb - custom

Cupcake - Custom

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom

About 6 inches long

Bear - This one ready to go

Octopus - This one

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size.

Triangle Shawl - Custom

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf. Let me know what color you want.

Two Items Per Claim
Hand carved Stamps - Custom - Both for 1 claim or 1 for half a claim

Let me know if you want them mounted or not

Stamps - Pick 2 sets per claim
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Three Items Per Claim
New Patterns - Chose 3 for one claim
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns. If the number is crossed out, that means I don't have it anymore.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, just let me know.

Adult Lip Gloss Cozy - Custom

to change your image viewing settings please click here
Because you never know when you need.... lip gloss.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010 01:31:12 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
JessySihk
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2010 01:40:00 PM »

I claim craftaddiction for Red triangle shawl =] Will PM you for color i actually want.

I live in Seattle WA,. I have no allergens in my home! And I am not allergic to anything =]

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts Received: 1

Here is my stuff!

Claim 1 group

Group #1. Stamps
flower stamp set
large background checkered stamp.

Group #2. Embossing powders
Gold
Clear
Black
Silver Tinsel

Group #3. Ink pads by Color Box
Celadon
Frost white
Gold

Group #4. Ink pads by Stampin up, and Sentiments
Green Galore
Almost Amethyst
Timber

Group #5. CUSTOM ORDER!
These are Shawl pins that I sculpt from clay, Good for putting in scarfs, hats, neck warmers, shawls wraps, etc..
The ones below are no longer available but I can make custom what ever you like =]

Claim 2 groups of items!

Group #2. Maxi Piping and lace
White stretch lace
Green and red piping
Blue lace

Group #3.
Cupcake chip board book

Claim 3 groups of items!

Group #1. Buttons
characters and shapes

Group #2. Charm
Bloody eyeball cupcake charm, sculpted from clay by yours truly =]

Group #3. String
Embroidery string in various colors

Group #4. Buttons
Pretty pink and white buttons

Group #5. Ribbon
Sew on velcro and striped ribbon

MORE TO COME SHORTLY!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 12:05:23 AM by JessySihk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The craft swapping community! =] Check it out!
http://whoopdwhoop.com/

You can get my jawbone necklaces in my shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CavePunker
http://www.wists.com/JessySihk
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2010 08:43:02 AM »

I claim JessySihk for a shawl pin!

I live in Minot, ND USA. I have 2 dogs in my home, and while they are not sharing my craft space, please let me know if you want me to wash washables first. Books have come from thrift stores and yardsales, so cannot guarantee no allergens on them. If you need/want more details on an item, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me in the discussion or send me a PM.

Choose ONE
Set of 1 dishtowel and 2 washcloths, 100% cotton crocheted pink, rose and white

Set of 1 dishtowel and 2 washcloths, 100% cotton crocheted Autumn colors

Teach Yourself Visually Knitting. Cover corners a little bent, should be visible in picture. Amazon Description

Set of 10 WoodCraft Magazines from 1996-1997

The Cool Girls Guide to Knitting. Amazon Description

Charmed Knits Amazon Description

Choose TWO
Set of 4 blue and white washcloths crocheted 100% cotton

Marbling Paper and Fabric. Amazon Description

1 crocheted loofah 100% cotton, please specify which one you want by the number.

Set of 2 Mary Englebright Iron on transfers.

Pencil Case, made by Terrycycle from an upcycled pretzel bag. Very stable.

Choose THREE

Set of 3 artsy tassels

Set of 2 blue and white crocheted 100% cotton soap savers

Set of 20 used stamps, will go through before sending to make sure no duplicates. No recent stamps.

Set of 4 S&H Quick Saver Books filled with stamps and interesting images. Might be good for papercrafting. Dont know what Im talking about? Ask your parents or your grandparents, or go here: Wikipedia

Set of 4 wooden star ornaments, ready for decorating. My ugly hand is in there for size reference.

Set of 4 plaster ornaments, ready for decorating.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 08:43:58 AM by pixieval » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2010 09:34:30 AM »

I claim Teach Yourself Visually Knitting! Maybe finally I will really learn how to knit. Knitting is one of the few crafts I am still kind of afraid of (haven't had the patience to really learn...)

MY LIST

Pick 1!

Katarina. IKEA fabric, 100% home dec cotton, out of production. Not sure how much is in the first picture, but for one claim you get 59"x39". See measuring tape in second picture for scale.

Gunvor. IKEA fabric, 100% home dec cotton, out of production. (whole piece showing, sorry about the folded corners in the picture) 59"x47".

Pick 2!

Quilting cotton scraps #1. When laid out as in the picture the fabric measures about 30" x 21".

Quilting cotton scraps #2. When laid out as in the picture the fabric measures about 26" x 19".

Various cotton fabric scraps #2. When laid out as in the picture the fabric measures about 1x1 yard.

Various cotton fabric scraps #3. When laid out as in the picture the fabric measures about 1x1 yard.

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. Pick two for one claim.

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Cross stitch kits to make angels (Christmas decorations) with ribbons and all sorts of stuff. Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Totoro fairytale ring - This is a button ring made with buttons in blue and transparent/white. On top is a polymer clay white totoro, surrounded by three green metallic leaves. Totoro can be facing you or your fingertips when the ring is worn. Ring base is adjustable to suit all sizes.

Next, the skull ring:

Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat mediaeval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

the Soot sprite ring

...with a cute little soot sprite on a white button with transparent border, covered with shiny white beads. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring

The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Spring colored ring with loads of purple beads

Loads of purple beads underneath a yellow heart. Spring green rounded button and a white background. Feels like summer! Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes. (Sorry about the blurry pictures.)

Warm flower ring

Beautiful ring in yellow/orange/green. It has a retro feel to it. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 12:22:54 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2010 12:01:31 PM »

I would like to claim the quilting cotton scraps #1 and #2.  ( Both are one claim right?  If not, I want #2)  Thanks!

Most of these things are from the 80's and 90's.  Some may be from the 70's but I'm not sure.

No one in my home smokes. I do have medium-haired cats and most everything in my life has a little cat hair on it.

Choose 1]

"Just For Keeps" craft doll.  Choose 1 doll.  Most are 13", the bigger one is 16".  Some have shoes, some don't.  Some are in original plastic wrap.  I have these with black, brown, blonde and red hair.  Also happy and sad faces.  

Uncut patterns.  Choose 1 pattern

Butterick 3011  size 12-14-16          Simplicity Retro 9241 sizes 12 thru18

Butterick 4344 sizes 16 thru 22     Simplicity 0657  sizes 4,6,8

Simplicity 5599              Butterick 5289  all sizes included

Cross-Stitch Tote Bag and Cross-Stitch Eye Glass Case

Original Doll Baby head and body

Fabrics each around 1 yard.  Choose 1

Silver knit with spangles

White cotton with blue foral pattern ( I think this one is a little more than a yard)

Choose 2

Daisy Kingdom No Sew Appliques

Apple Bits Cut and Paste Country wooden cut-outs with patterns

Leisure Arts CRITTER POCKETS leaflet with 5 designs

Set of 2 candlewicking starter kits ( grapes and pineapple)

Liquid Beads Press & Peel Foil Beginner Kit
This is from 1993 and has never been opened

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 12:40:26 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lightroom 2 Quick Tip
Tip for Lightroom 2
Black & White Imaging in Adobe Lightroom
How to Use Crop Tool and Adjustment Brush in Lightroom 2
How to Use the Volume Browser in Lightroom 2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...