A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Nov. 2010  (Read 13135 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010 11:37:57 PM »

I claim Lots of Lace & Ruffles from Zelda.Suicide.  Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0
(I skipped that "sendouts not sent" line, because I don't think it adds anything to the info, or what do you think?)

MY LIST

Pick 2!

Cotton fabric scraps #1. When laid out as in the picture the fabric measures about 1x1 yard.

Cotton fabric scraps #2. When laid out as in the picture the fabric measures about 1x1 yard.

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. Pick two for one claim.

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Cross stitch kits to make angels (Christmas decorations) with ribbons and all sorts of stuff. Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Totoro fairytale ring - This is a button ring made with buttons in blue and transparent/white. On top is a polymer clay white totoro, surrounded by three green metallic leaves. Totoro can be facing you or your fingertips when the ring is worn. Ring base is adjustable to suit all sizes.

Next, the skull ring:

Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat mediaeval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

the Soot sprite ring

...with a cute little soot sprite on a white button with transparent border, covered with shiny white beads. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring

The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Spring colored ring with loads of purple beads

Loads of purple beads underneath a yellow heart. Spring green rounded button and a white background. Feels like summer! Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes. (Sorry about the blurry pictures.)

Warm flower ring

Beautiful ring in yellow/orange/green. It has a retro feel to it. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Pick 4!

Fatquarters of cotton fabric. You can claim up to 1FQ per fabric below, and each FQ is 1/4 claim.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 11:48:21 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
guacaMolly
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010 04:49:40 AM »

I would love to claim the cotton scraps #1, 1 FQ of red hippos, 1 FQ multi-colored animals!

Claims Allowed: 2
Claims made so far: 0
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

Claim One:

12 vintage glass vials. Just let me know if you'd rather have a completely random assortment or mostly matching.

Vintage Apron~~pink with patterned trim. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Vintage Apron~~ Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery. This one is generous, should fit all sizes! Let me know if you'd like measurements

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. Seems to be good quality thick cotton or light canvas. Pre-washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

Vintage ceramic earring and insert pieces. 5 Metal earring (clip) pieces and 4 ceramic or porcelain inserts. These could be hand painted or embellished, or used in any number of ways. Heavy metal, good quality-- they truly are exquisite.

Claim Any Two

6 vintage glass vials, as above

Brown and pink damask or chocolate mint fabric covered bobby pins made by me. I can also do custom bobbies, from my stash of designer fabrics and scraps!

10 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3.

Everyday Brass Hoops. I literally do wear my pair nearly every day, made from oxidized brass that is nickel free.

Retro sunburst hoops, oxidized nickel free brass

10 Sliding lip balm tins-- these are my last 10, a little scuffed but useful for candy, mints all kinds of things!

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010 04:50:59 AM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010 08:34:36 AM »

I'm going to claim guacaMolly for 12 glass vials Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 2

I live in Vermont, USA in a smoke-free house with many cats.

Pick 1:

Vintage yarn collection, 5 skeins of yarn from my grandmother's stash. Red Tivolaine, 70% brushed Texas mohair, 15% virgin wool, 15% nylon; Black Frostlon Petite Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic; Cream Kitten Reynolds, 84% acrylic, 16% wool; Tan with no tag but looks and feels the same as the Kitten; White Frostlon Petite Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic. I don't know how much there is in each skein, but they all look pretty full.

Jar of whimsies, 5 inches tall and packed with little bits, bobs, and goodies. Outside of the USA will be sent in a baggie so as to avoid the risk of breaking glass.

Pick 2:

Plaid fabric, red and green, 2 yards. Unknown material, feels like lightweight cotton.

Hot peppers fabric, 1 yard, cotton from Fabric Traditions.

The Golden Family Craft Treasury, 1975 book with more than 150 craft projects and activities.

Junk jeweler's dream, baggie filled with vintage jewelry, findings, mismatched earrings, chains, beads, broken pendants, and more for you to upcycle.

Maple leaf dotee, made by me for the dotee swap before I discovered a new technique and made a different set.

Dusky purple tea wallet ~or~ custom tea wallet. I made these as a test run for using my new interfacing, and they came out great (I'm keeping on for myself). I can also make you a custom tea wallet and work with you on the colors and fabrics you want, but I can only work from my stash so no guarantees I will have exactly what you want. You may claim two wallets at once if you'd like that to be your whole claim.

Vintage sewing supplies (lot of 3 items), from my grandmother's stash. Includes set of 7 dress weights, 7 drapery hooks, and leather souvenir needlebook.

Pick 3:

Crochet hook, size I-9, from Susan Bates, aluminum.

Knitting needles, size 6, 10 inches long, from Boye, aluminum.

Vintage pink and white beads, 4 strands each 16 inches long, plastic.

Blue Tinkerbell fabric, fat quarter with a little square taken out of the corner, cotton.

Sticker lot, 10 sheets of various sizes and themes, missing a few stickers here and there.

Stamp lot, 20 canceled stamps from non-English speaking countries, except one from Australia.

Click on the image to enlarge:

Vintage Little Extras pattern book by Spinnerin, patterns for knitting and crochet, volume 198 from 1965.

Vintage Knits for Men knitting pattern book by Coats & Clark, book no. 134 from 1962.

Vintage See How They Grow pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 2-14, star book no. 216 (unknown year).

Vintage Sweaters pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 10-52, star book no. 176 (unknown year).

Kids magazine from Martha Stewart, special birthday issue.

Kids Parties magazine from Better Homes and Gardens.

Simply Scarves & Belts crochet designs by Anne Halliday.

Embellished Embroidery booklet by Pauline Brown, came with a kit but I don't have the materials anymore. Includes many techniques and patterns.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010 08:46:12 AM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
gavagai
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010 11:19:28 AM »

18 people in the swap, but only 12 of you have posted in the discussion thread. If you haven't, please do!  Smiley
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363352.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
lafemmefatale

Can't be old n wise if you are never young n crazy

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010 07:45:47 PM »

I claim thelastkodama for 2 tea wallets!
Pick any 2!  Please pick me! Smiley

Vintage Sewing Books!

Sewing the Easy Way by Mary Johnson

The complete family Sewing Book

Make Your Own Patterns by Adele Margolis

10-20-30 Minutes To Sew

Sewing Without a Pattern (the paperback version - a small guide book)

Patterns
McCalls Crafts 6907

McCalls Home 3219

Simplicity 4909 (I can't find a bigger picture of the pattern online but it's a purse pattern)

McCalls Home Decorating M5074

New Look 6377

Foreign Money - Mostly bahamas, panama, canada, one costa rica, etc.  Good for poking holes in and making jewelry out of!

Bag of Black Keyboard Keys with white writing.  All keys are present I believe

Bag of buttons (one sandwich bag chock full!)

Vintage Singer Sewing Tin with Rainbow Coloring and Vintage Sewing Machine on top

My grandma's old knitting needles.  Mostly plastic.  At least 5 pairs, probably more like 7 or 8.  In a mustard yellow velvet holding case.  Will try to update with picture.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010 08:08:18 PM by lafemmefatale » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010 08:10:36 PM »

I claim lafemmefatale for Sewing Without a Pattern and Make Your Own Patterns

Claims Allowed: 3
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

I live in Iowa. Our house is smoke free. We have a small hypoallergenic dog (all dogs produce pet dander but these breeds don't shed much). If I put custom by an item, it means I don't have one made and will make one for you. I've put items that I can easily make within the 2 week requirement.

One Item Per Claim
Baby Pinafore - I have a baby pink or or can make a custom
The pattern says it is for 0-3 months, but it looks larger. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Baby Pink:

Soft Red: I don't have this one anymore but I can make another.

Seal - custom

Clutch - Custom - unlined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Bath/Kitchen set - Red set

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.

FireFlower - custom

Goomba - custom

Bob-omb - custom

Cupcake - Custom

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom

About 6 inches long

Bear - This one ready to go

Octopus - This one

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size.

Triangle Shawl - Custom

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf. Let me know what color you want.

Two Items Per Claim
Hand carved Stamps - Custom - Both for 1 claim or 1 for half a claim

Let me know if you want them mounted or not

Stamps - Pick 2 sets per claim
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Three Items Per Claim
New Patterns - Chose 3 for one claim
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns. If the number is crossed out, that means I don't have it anymore.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, just let me know.

Adult Lip Gloss Cozy - Custom

to change your image viewing settings please click here
Because you never know when you need.... lip gloss.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010 08:15:18 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010 08:20:24 PM »

I claim craftaddiction for the custom Craftster handcarved Stamps!!!

I live in Minot, ND USA. I have 2 dogs in my home, and while they are not sharing my craft space, please let me know if you want me to wash washables first. Books have come from thrift stores and yardsales, so cannot guarantee no allergens on them. If you need/want more details on an item, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me in the discussion or send me a PM.

Choose ONE

Set of 1 dishtowel and 2 washcloths, 100% cotton crocheted pink, rose and white

Set of 1 dishtowel and 2 washcloths, 100% cotton crocheted Autumn colors

Teach Yourself Visually Knitting. Cover corners a little bent, should be visible in picture. Amazon Description

Set of 10 WoodCraft Magazines from 1996-1997

The Cool Girls Guide to Knitting. Amazon Description

Charmed Knits Amazon Description

Choose TWO
Set of 4 blue and white washcloths crocheted 100% cotton

Marbling Paper and Fabric. Amazon Description

1 crocheted loofah 100% cotton, please specify which one you want by the number.

1974 Old Farmers Almanac- as far as I can tell no pages missing. Thought would be good for paper crafts?

Set of 2 Mary Englebright Iron on transfers.

Pencil Case, made by Terrycycle from an upcycled pretzel bag. Very stable.

Choose THREE

Set of 3 artsy tassels

Set of 2 blue and white crocheted 100% cotton soap savers

Set of 20 used stamps, will go through before sending to make sure no duplicates. No recent stamps.

Set of 4 S&H Quick Saver Books filled with stamps and interesting images. Might be good for papercrafting. Dont know what Im talking about? Ask your parents or your grandparents, or go here: Wikipedia

Set of 4 wooden star ornaments, ready for decorating. My ugly hand is in there for size reference.

Set of 4 plaster ornaments, ready for decorating.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010 08:24:11 PM by pixieval » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010 10:21:00 AM »

I claim the Farmer's almanac and # 17 loofah

I live in a smoke free home with no pets in Minnesota.

Pick one:

chandelier screen printed pillow:

zippered pouches: ships (9"x 4.5") or owl ( 11.5" x 5.5")

pink wool tree (10" tall)

green wool tree (6" tall)

pink felt tree (7" tall)

bamboo purse handles

cupcake onesie (Carter's 3-6 mo.)

Little boy/girl necklace

faux brown suede fabric (aprox. 1yd+)

Vintage flower fabric (43" long: it looks like someone made a skirt out of this, it tapers at one end and has pockets near the top pm me if you want more measurements)

Pick two:

1970's vintage tin Hawaii coasters (set of 4)

Spool of Christmas ribbon (approx. 9 ft)

red box (5" wide, 8" long, 2.5" deep. great for decopodge and wrapping gifts)

bag of vintage dominoes (approx. 16 or so), or two mother of pearl shell hearts (4" or so across at widest point), orred liner 1/2 inch sticky bead tape (approx. 5 yrds)

Fabric (vintage blue (just shy of a yd), white flowers (fq), TMNT (16.5 x 80 inches, former valance panel), or stripes (aprox. 50 inches sq.))
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010 12:36:47 PM »

I claim that darling owl zipper pouch!!   Cheesy

I have a smoke free home with pet birds.

Similar to the Shop the Swap, I've 'priced' my items so you can easily shop from different sections to make a full 1 point claim. 
Claim one section:  all items are 1 point
Claim two section:  all items are 0.5 point
Claim four section:  all items are 0.25 point

Claim One:

Garnet Earrings - (1)

Natural garnet earrings with all silverplated findings.  These are on posts and come with barrel earnuts.  They measure approx 1 inch long.

Mobius Flower earrings - (1)

These are all silverplated findings done in a chainmail pattern that resembles a flower.  Smiley   Leverback earwires.

Inverse Aura Pendant - (1)

This is an example only!
I can make you a pendant like this one.   I have various cooler shade colors (blues, lavender), silver and  I think there is enough for a pink or red one (but I need to check!).  Please do ask and I will look at my rings to see if there are other colors you might be interested in!
Will come on a black cord necklace like the second picture.  Smiley

Agate pendant - (1)

This is an example only!
I have all the parts needed except the amber beads.  I have other colors that match (clear, bronze and I think maybe some pine green) though!  Smiley  Findings are all silverplated and the focal stone is an agate, and the two beads on the chain are moonstone. 

Beads and findings - (1)

Some glass and crystal beads (8mm cubes) plus various jewelry findings, head pins, spring ring clasps and toggle clasps.  Findings are silvertone and goldtone.  It may not be clear in the photo, but all are silvertone except for a pack of headpins which are goldtone.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2010 01:12:03 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KraftyKT
FeMailler, and proud of it!

Say no!

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010 01:12:47 PM »

Oh! I claim the glass beads and findings!

Smoke free pet free home.

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2

Pick One:

Marbles, full bag of blue, half bag of red:

Assortment of Barbie Shoes:

Assortment of bottle caps:

Craft Spoons:

Assortment of Craft Sticks:

Pick Two:

Fortune cookie charms (with hole for jumpring):

Small bag of wooden beads:

Turquoise beads and cracked glass beads (about 40 of each, all for .5 a claim)):

Assortment of small shells:

Lots of copper chains:

Assorted beads and findings:

« Last Edit: November 04, 2010 01:19:42 PM by KraftyKT » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.facebook.com/KraftybyKT - See and Buy Chainmaille!

etsy.com/kraftybykt - Steampunk supplies!

How I pay for my craft supplies (in amazon giftcards) - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BewareTheThinker
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sauteed Noodles
Grilled Cheeseburgers
Eggs in a Nest Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Treat Recipe
Simple and Satisfying Sliders Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...