A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,535
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Nov. 2010  (Read 15528 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« on: October 31, 2010 05:54:27 AM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me, gavagai! or ask in the discussion thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363352.0  Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  Cheesy

Gallery for custom made items and other things you receive and want to show: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=364113.0

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: gavagai
Co-organizer: calluna
Sign-up date range: 10/31/10 - 11/30/10
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

Details of swap:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizer gavagai with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list, someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if noone claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

...and that's it, basically

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizers (gavagai and calluna)

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - February 2010
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (and please mention how old you are if under 18) (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if noone claims for a couple of days, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the discussion thread for this swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in two weeks, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country!  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $5-$15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. When you receive, it is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so posting pictures in the Gallery isn't crucial. The exception to this is when something is custom-made for you in this swap. And if you make something with supplies you receive in this swap, we want to see it!

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, November 30. Feedback will (ideally) be given on December 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM the organizer and who you sent to when you send out, with DC number if you are both in US.
2. Make sure to PM the organizer and who you receive from when you receive.
3. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address so that they have it and don't have to chase you down later.
4. Lets keep this swap moving, Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days, or the organizer will hunt you down and remind you.  Smiley
5. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
6. Lets try to keep this thread for lists as much as possible to save on confusion. If your list is up, you may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise please try to post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our discussion thread .
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010 10:18:17 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010 05:55:43 AM »

SWAPPERS

Three outstanding claims allowed
Arachnea
atsuko
Avesthel
calluna
Casey1201
corduroy cat
craftaddiction
CraftyOctober
Dawl
ehinders
gamemom42
gavagai
guacaMolly
Juicebox29
Kittymom13
lapoli
pixieval
whats_her_name
Zelda.Suicide6-

Two outstanding claims allowed
bergman
Giddiup222
JessySihk
KraftyKT
Lady Pistola
lafemmefatale
mom2em
RubyTuesday
thelastkodama

One outstanding claim allowed
Renstar
Smeddley

CLAIMS
blue means sent
green means received

Send by Nov. 14
corduroy cat to CraftyOctober - the decorative chalks

Send by Nov. 15
CraftyOctober to JessySihk - the egyptian stamp set and oil paints

Send by Nov. 16
JessySihk to calluna - group #2 and #3 buttons, and #4 charms
calluna to thelastkodama - a foreign language text envelope
thelastkodama to Zelda.Suicide - Vintage ballerina fabric
Zelda.Suicide to JessySihk - Japanese style crochet purse
JessySihk to Zelda.Suicide - group 1 (the bias tape) and group 4 (the bias tape maker)
Zelda.Suicide to gavagai - Lots of Lace & Ruffles

Send by Nov. 17
gavagai to guacaMolly - cotton scraps #1, 1 FQ of red hippos, 1 FQ multi-colored animals
guacaMolly to thelastkodama - 12 glass vials
thelastkodama to lafemmefatale - 2 tea wallets
lafemmefatale to craftaddiction - Sewing Without a Pattern and Make Your Own Patterns
craftaddiction to pixieval - custom Craftster handcarved Stamps

Send by Nov. 18
pixieval to ehinders - Farmer's almanac and # 17 loofah
ehinders to Avesthel - owl zipper pouch
Avesthel to KraftyKT - the glass beads and findings
KraftyKT to ehinders - the craft sticks assortment
ehinders to calluna - faux suede fabric

Send by Nov. 19
calluna to corduroy cat - Chinese propaganda art book

Send by Nov. 20
corduroy cat to lafemmefatale - Dalek cookie cutter and #12 charm
lafemmefatale to Kittymom13 - the foreign money and the Singer sewing tin
Kittymom13 to craftaddiction - crochet hooks and baby book
craftaddiction to JessySihk - Red triangle shawl =] Will PM you for color i actually want

Send by Nov. 21
JessySihk to pixieval - a shawl pin
pixieval to gavagai -  Teach Yourself Visually Knitting
gavagai to gamemom42 - the quilting cotton scraps #1 and #2
gamemom42 to atsuko - the Original Doll Baby head and body
atsuko to Lady Pistola - felted acorn pendant

Send by Nov. 22
Lady Pistola to guacaMolly - purple stuffie and the ribbon
guacaMolly to ehinders - paper watchmaker envelopes and the lip balm tins
ehinders to Giddiup222 - vintage flower fabric
Giddiup222 to Kittymom13 - blue flannel material and the glitter glue
Kittymom13 to gamemom42 - aida and embroidery floss

Send by Nov. 23
gamemom42 to Avesthel - renaissance pattern Simplicity 0657
Avesthel to Zelda.Suicide - Caged bead necklace with beads
Zelda.Suicide to gamemom42 - zippered skull pouch
gamemom42 to Avesthel - Victorian pattern Butterick 3011
Avesthel to pixieval - 2 bags of Fusible Interfacing

Send by Nov. 24
pixieval to Giddiup222 - wood craft magazines
Giddiup222 to KraftyKT - bandanas in blue, green, and turq
KraftyKT to Dawl - the turquoise/crackle beads and the beads and findings assortment
Dawl to Lady Pistola - the #10 pendant

Send by Nov. 26
Lady Pistola to Dawl - The fabric scraps & wood beads from the choose 3 section. I'd also like the set of 3 frames from the choose 2 but if that's not acceptable that's fine.
Dawl to Zelda.Suicide - the #3 pendant
Zelda.Suicide to gavagai - Flat rate envelope of vintage/repro fabric. Will PM about my preferences.
gavagai to Casey1201 - the warm flower ring and cotton scraps #3
Casey1201 to calluna - the 3 watch faces
calluna to JessySihk - the velvety animal print fabric

Send by Nov. 27
JessySihk to bergman - group 1 buttons, group 5 Velcro, and group 4 pritty pink buttons
bergman to thelastkodama - those zippers

Send by Nov. 28
thelastkodama to Smeddley - Tea Wallet (the one pictured is great!) and the plaid fabric
Smeddley to Avesthel - a set of crochet keepers
Avesthel to guacaMolly - all four pendant trays

Send by Nov. 29
guacaMolly to Dawl - the fabric scraps, makup bag, and earring cards
Dawl to corduroy cat - the silver tape and fimo

Send by Nov. 30
corduroy cat to gavagai - Gnome Picture Card Game + Japanese Beer Sweets
gavagai to Avesthel - cotton scraps #2 and quilting scraps #3
Avesthel to calluna - the interfacing and Xyron adhesive runner

Send by Dec. 1
calluna to gavagai - 10 metal laminate samples, photo stamp 3 (the ballet one) and 50 sheets of vellum-ish paper

Send by Dec. 3
gavagai to thelastkodama - ceramic pendant 3, quilting cotton scraps bluish/teal, and the wirework experiments
thelastkodama to Lady Pistola - tea wallet, the knitting needles, and the crochet hook
Lady Pistola to RubyTuesday - bumblebee beads the scrabble tiles and whoopee cushion
RubyTuesday to Dawl - beading kit, the felt strips, hair scrunchies, and earrings
Dawl to RubyTuesday - number 1 earrings
RubyTuesday to guacaMolly - the felted coin purse
guacaMolly to Avesthel - Christmas fabric and black plastic earring holders
Avesthel to whats_her_name - 2 bags of the interfacing
whats_her_name to Dawl - ribbon bundle and rubber stamp bundles 1 and 2
Dawl to lapoli - necklace cord and pile of charms
lapoli to whats_her_name - 3 skeins of the Caron Simply Soft?
whats_her_name to Avesthel - Amy Butler FQ's lots #'s 4 and 6
Avesthel to whats_her_name - 2 more bags of interfacing
whats_her_name to bergman - both group 2 and 3

Send by Dec. 4
bergman to Zelda.Suicide - #3, the Green knit hat
Zelda.Suicide to Smeddley - the star fabric

Send by Dec. 5
Smeddley to Casey1201 - yarn lot #2
Casey1201 to Zelda.Suicide - FQ of Penguin cotton & the 1 ounces wool/nylon yarn

Send by Dec. 7
Zelda.Suicide to calluna - 2 rainbow bar mops

Send by Dec. 8
calluna to Kittymom13 - the tank tops

Send by Dec. 9
Kittymom13 to Renstar - the knitted discloth (either)

Send by Dec. 13
Renstar to Giddiup222 - A bundle of at least 50 4inchx4inch squares of fabric and Sequins, buttons, some beeds & length of elastic
Giddiup222 to JessySihk - 3 DVD tins

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011 02:00:12 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010 06:36:57 AM »

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 0
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

i live in a smoke free flat in london, uk. there's 2 cats here as well!

PICK 1
mystery ephemera bag!
large bubble pack jammed full of vintage images and book pages, game pieces, playing cards, ribbons and yarn, plastic toys, etc... make sure to let me know if you have any preference of images when you claim Smiley

Dovecraft decorative chalk set
expensive set only lightly used but I cant make them work the way I want them to :p
http://www.trimcraftdirect.com/shopimages/products/normal/DCCH06.jpg

custom sock monster
PM me and i'll show you the socks you can choose from

needle felted Cthulu
more pics in my gallery

PICK 2!

Japanese beer sweets
Alcohol-free sweets, unopened and the tin is cool for altering or collecting

blank lined journal

set of 3 vintage easter bunny candy/egg holders

handmade charms (pick two):
i'm cleaning out my handmade charm stash so these beautiful OOAK charms can go to good homes! all are labeled with the artists name and are approx 1" or smaller. click on pic to enlarge.

altered domino pendant

PICK 3!

embroidered dish towel

felted knit brooch

zombie ornament

button necklace

large brooch

olive oil soap chips for felting

black plastic cabs x25 (penny size)

felt and card rorschach magnets x2

enamel pins

skater stickers

MORE TO FOLLOW!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 09:18:26 PM by kategirl - Reason: Please do not hot link images. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyOctober
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010 02:53:25 PM »

I claim the decorative chalks please!

I live in Fargo, ND. I have no allergens in my home!

Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 1

Here are my offerings!

Choose One!

The software is included. This is a neat book with some cute patterns if you own a sewing machine, but I don't. Sad

3 partial skeins of Brown Sheep Nature Spun 100% wool yarn. There's plenty here to make a matching hat and scarf set, or whatever you like!

This oil painting starter set is complete. There is an apron, several paint brushes, paint, linseed oil, a pencil and eraser, a book, and some other stuff. Most, BUT NOT ALL, of the tubes are full. All of the tubes have paint in them, but a couple have been used.

Choose Two!

These are two partial skeins of Bristol Yarn Gallery Lyndon Hill fingering weight yarn. They were spun into yarn cakes with my ball winder. The larger skein is unused, the smaller skein was used and rewound. This yarn is 85% Pima cotton and 15% silk. Lovely!

This is a set of Egyptian stamps. The set is complete. All the stamps have been tried once. They come with a turquoise stamp pad and a book explaining what each god stands for. A small piece chipped off of the front of the Bastet stamp holder, but it has been glued back on with Gorilla Glue and in no way effects the grip on the stamps, as it is magnetic. Claimed by JessySihk! Thanks!

This set of oil paints is brand new and never opened! Claimed by JessySihk! Thanks!

This is a complete set of 50 Crayola markers, some of them scented! All markers are in great working order.

Choose Three!

I embroidered this. It was my first attempt for the Embroidery Hoopla Swap Rd. 2 but I didn't like how it came out. Maybe you do! Split stitch and crayon tinting. Use it as a patch or whatever!

This is a mostly full bottle of embossing powder. I only used a small amount to see if I could coat my Shrinky Dink jewelry with it but I found something even better and easier to use for that purpose. My loss is your gain! It's clear, by the way.

A needle felted bird, only my second attempt at needle felting!

Some buttons! Two hot pink and an unopened package of heart shaped ones. The heart ones are pretty tiny!

This is a nostepind. It's used for winding yarn if you have lots and lots and LOTS of patience. I do not. Smiley

Here's a brand new package of bias tape!

This Sailor Moon henshin ATC was my first attempt at ATCs. As such, it's pretty simplified, but it sparkles!

I made this kusudama with pages from a road atlas. Great decor for a travel or worldly themed room!

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 04:40:18 PM by CraftyOctober » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a Craftster Best of 2011 Winner!

Yup, definitely not hipster enough for Craftster.
JessySihk
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010 02:52:02 PM »

I claim the egyptian stamp set and oil paints! please =D

I live in Seattle WA,. I have no allergens in my home! And I am not allergic to anything =]

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2

Here is my stuff!

Claim 1 group

Group #1. Stamps
flower stamp set
large background checkered stamp.

Group #2. Embossing powders
Gold
Clear
Black
Silver Tinsel

Group #3. Ink pads by Color Box
Celadon
Frost white
Gold

Group #4. Ink pads by Stampin up, and Sentiments
Green Galore
Almost Amethyst
Timber

Claim 2 groups of items!

Group #1. Bias tape
Yellow
Teal
Green
Teal
Brown
Black

Group #2. Maxi Piping and lace
White stretch lace
Green and red piping
Blue lace

Group #3.
Cupcake chip board book

Claim 3 groups of items!

Group #1. Buttons
characters and shapes

Group #2. Buttons
Reds
pinks
yellows
oranges
etc...

Group #3. Buttons
Purples
Blues
Greens

Group #4. Charms
Hand sculpted toast charms with heart shaped butter.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 03:57:49 PM by JessySihk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The craft swapping community! =] Check it out!
http://whoopdwhoop.com/

You can get my jawbone necklaces in my shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CavePunker
http://www.wists.com/JessySihk
calluna
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wandering...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010 11:22:01 AM »

I want to claim JessySihk for group #2 and #3 buttons, and #4 charms!

I offer:

Pick 1 --

- Vintage "Jill" embroidery - Not made by me, I picked it up in a yard sale.

- big Flat-Rate envelope stuffed (neatly) with various foreign language text pages

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have rotted away. (good for altered art, probably not good for making a license plate purse!)

- Book of Chinese propaganda art. No text, just full-color and very interesting pictures. Spiral bound, used to be a weekly calendar but all the non-image pages are removed. 49 images, double-sided pages.

- these 3 rubber stamps

Pick 2--

- approx 50 sheets of a vellum-ish paper -- off-white, 8.5x11"

- faux fur strip - a little over 5 ft long, and about 6 inches wide, with solid fabric backing; perfect for a costume stole or you could make it into something else.

- 9 Girl Scout patches from c1975 - they are large, sew-on special-event patches from Central California, not the cute tiny merit badge patches.

- 1 rubber stamp from these (claim as photo stamp 1-3; the 4th one on the right is no longer available):

- Barbie pasties

Free with any claim: "whore" cross-stitch bookmark, made for a swap but the intended recipient disappeared.  Sad
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011 10:20:36 PM by calluna - Reason: removed images » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010 11:25:49 AM »

I'll claim calluna for a foreign language text envelope.

I live in Vermont, USA in a smoke-free house with many cats.

Pick 1:

Vintage yarn collection, 5 skeins of yarn from my grandmother's stash. Red Tivolaine, 70% brushed Texas mohair, 15% virgin wool, 15% nylon; Black Frostlon Petite Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic; Cream Kitten Reynolds, 84% acrylic, 16% wool; Tan with no tag but looks and feels the same as the Kitten; White Frostlon Petite Spinnerin, 67% mohair, 33% orlon acrylic. I don't know how much there is in each skein, but they all look pretty full.

Vintage ballerina fabric, a little over 2 yards, from froggmomma's grandmother's stash, material unknown but feels like a lightweight cotton/poly blend.

Jar of whimsies, 5 inches tall and packed with little bits, bobs, and goodies. Outside of the USA will be sent in a baggie so as to avoid the risk of breaking glass.

Pick 2:

Plaid fabric, red and green, 2 yards. Unknown material, feels like lightweight cotton.

Hot peppers fabric, 1 yard, cotton from Fabric Traditions.

The Golden Family Craft Treasury, 1975 book with more than 150 craft projects and activities.

Junk jeweler's dream, baggie filled with vintage jewelry, findings, mismatched earrings, chains, beads, broken pendants, and more for you to upcycle.

Maple leaf dotee, made by me for the dotee swap before I discovered a new technique and made a different set.

Dusky purple tea wallet ~or~ custom tea wallet. I made these as a test run for using my new interfacing, and they came out great (I'm keeping on for myself). I can also make you a custom tea wallet and work with you on the colors and fabrics you want, but I can only work from my stash so no guarantees I will have exactly what you want. You may claim two wallets at once if you'd like that to be your whole claim.

Vintage sewing supplies (lot of 3 items), from my grandmother's stash. Includes set of 7 dress weights, 7 drapery hooks, and leather souvenir needlebook.

Pick 3:

Crochet hook, size I-9, from Susan Bates, aluminum.

Knitting needles, size 6, 10 inches long, from Boye, aluminum.

Vintage pink and white beads, 4 strands each 16 inches long, plastic.

Blue Tinkerbell fabric, fat quarter with a little square taken out of the corner, cotton.

Sticker lot, 10 sheets of various sizes and themes, missing a few stickers here and there.

Stamp lot, 20 canceled stamps from non-English speaking countries, except one from Australia.

Click on the image to enlarge:

Vintage Little Extras pattern book by Spinnerin, patterns for knitting and crochet, volume 198 from 1965.

Vintage Knits for Men knitting pattern book by Coats & Clark, book no. 134 from 1962.

Vintage See How They Grow pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 2-14, star book no. 216 (unknown year).

Vintage Sweaters pattern book by American Thread, knitting and crochet sweater patterns for sizes 10-52, star book no. 176 (unknown year).

Kids magazine from Martha Stewart, special birthday issue.

Kids Parties magazine from Better Homes and Gardens.

Simply Scarves & Belts crochet designs by Anne Halliday.

Embellished Embroidery booklet by Pauline Brown, came with a kit but I don't have the materials anymore. Includes many techniques and patterns.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 11:45:17 AM by thelastkodama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010 11:43:57 AM »

I'll claim thelastkodama for Vintage ballerina fabric!

I live in North Carolina, USA in a smoke-free house with 2 rotten cats (they get into EVERYTHING).

Claim 1

Japanese Style Crocheted Purse  
Crocheted purse from the Natural Boucl Bag by Pierrot pattern, in PeachesNCream cotton.  Small sized bag, would make a good knitting/project bag for smaller projects.  Love the shape of this bag.

Tie Onesies
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Pink Crocheted Scarf
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Padded Laptop Sleeve
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Naugahyde Scraps
Small flat rate box full of naugahyde scraps, lots of different colors and sizes.  Great for jewelry making, mixed media projects, etc...

From Knit to Crochet
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Sheer Star Fabric
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Claim 2

Blue Polkadots Zipper Pouch
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouch w/ a flat bottom.  

Skulls Coin Pouches
Small/Coin sized zipper pouch w/ a flat bottom.

Toddler skirt
Black Hawaiian (12 mos)

Toddler shorts
Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Sewing Patterns
Claim as Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut) or Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 12:11:29 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

JessySihk
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010 02:26:24 PM »

I claim Zelda.Suicide for the Japanese style crochet purse =]

I live in Seattle WA,. I have no allergens in my home! And I am not allergic to anything =]

Claims made so far: 2

Here is my stuff!

Claim 1 group

Group #1. Stamps
flower stamp set
large background checkered stamp.

Group #2. Embossing powders
Gold
Clear
Black
Silver Tinsel

Group #3. Ink pads by Color Box
Celadon
Frost white
Gold

Group #4. Ink pads by Stampin up, and Sentiments
Green Galore
Almost Amethyst
Timber

Claim 2 groups of items!

Group #1. Bias tape
Yellow
Teal
Green
Teal
Brown
Black

Group #2. Maxi Piping and lace
White stretch lace
Green and red piping
Blue lace

Group #3.
Cupcake chip board book

Group #4. Bias tape maker
1/2 inch

Claim 3 groups of items!

Group #1. Buttons
characters and shapes

Group #2. Charm
Bloody eyeball cupcake charm, sculpted from clay by yours truly =]

Group #3. String
Embroidery string in various colors

Group #4. Buttons
Pretty pink and white buttons

Group #5. Ribbon
Sew on velcro and striped ribbon

MORE TO COME SHORTLY!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 03:06:28 PM by JessySihk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The craft swapping community! =] Check it out!
http://whoopdwhoop.com/

You can get my jawbone necklaces in my shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CavePunker
http://www.wists.com/JessySihk
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010 03:28:38 PM »

I'll claim JessySihk from the claim 2 section, group 1 (the bias tape) and group 4 (the bias tape maker).

Claims made so far: 2

I live in North Carolina, USA in a smoke-free house with 2 rotten cats (they get into EVERYTHING).

Claim 1

Flat Rate Envelope of Fabric
Flat rate envelope of vintage/repro fabric.
Check out this folder and let me know any preferences you might have and I will stuff as much as I can into a flat rate envelope for you!  
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/GMIL/Fabric/

Tie Onesies
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Pink Crocheted Scarf
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Padded Laptop Sleeve
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Naugahyde Scraps
Small flat rate box full of naugahyde scraps, lots of different colors and sizes.  Great for jewelry making, mixed media projects, etc...

From Knit to Crochet
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Sheer Star Fabric
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Doll Making Items
2 pairs wire eyeglasses & 2 packs of doll sculpting needles

Lots of Lace & Ruffles 

Claim 2

Blue Polkadots Zipper Pouch
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouch w/ a flat bottom.  

Skulls Coin Pouches
Small/Coin sized zipper pouch w/ a flat bottom.

Toddler skirt
Black Hawaiian (12 mos)

Toddler shorts
Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Sewing Patterns
Claim as Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut) or Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut)

Button Elevator
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 04:18:41 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bison Chili to go with your beer
Country Style and Lemon Balsamic Green Beans Recipe
Home Brew Hoisin Ribs Recipe
Braised Baby Carrots Recipe
How to Make Pork Loin Roast Sandwiches
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...