A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,536
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sewists/Yarnies vs Papercraftsters Gallery  (Read 15443 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spidermom
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2010 12:14:34 PM »

what a haul!  love those stamps and the stationary is lovely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
najaorama
Tutorial Contributor

My kung fu is strong today!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2010 12:19:18 PM »

love that feather
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Go to your bosom, knock there, and see what your heart doth know." WS Measure for Measure

www.najadruva.com
mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2010 12:30:04 PM »

Ok thought I'd separate out my posts for my two different partners, so here is my equally amazing parcel from achgfd.

I asked for something for my husband who loves Nintendo games and has been interested in getting into Origami, and he was so chuffed (UK speak for deliriously happy) but Alison also sent me some great papery loveliness for my fledgling papercrafting.

Group shot

* 3 of the most adorable origami(?) folded dogs, my little boy has already kissed each one and even tried riding on one of them!! thankfully I rescued it in time. Alison also sent me a kit to make a dalmation spotted dog too which I can't wait to have a go at.

* Some gorgeous brightly coloured bookmarks, my house is akin to a library except for the organisation  Wink so these will come in handy for sure.

* A set of Nintendo game folded pieces; a brick wall, a mushroom (my fave) and a Boo ghost face which follows you wherever you go... spooky! My hubby loves these and  can't wait to take them into work when he's nect on shift.

* A set of vintage number tags, some vintage images, Union Jack and UK pictures and some beautiful owl and bird pictures. A whole set of these as stickers too, and some gorgeous stickers which I am hoping to use as book plates. I have a few projects that these images and stickers will be perfect for so thank you so much.

Alison also sent some Shortbread, yum yum and a ton of sweets... but I'd eaten half of them about two seconds after opening the package  Grin

Thank you so much for my awesome parcel, I had no idea that things like the Mushroom could even be made out of paper, it's perfectly rounded and everything, amazing. anyway I love it all and I'm hoping your parcel arrives soon too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brielauren
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2010 12:54:09 PM »

wow both of the packages are amazing! I have to get me some of those beautiful stamps and awesome mario paper art!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to make a quilt from squares from other craftsters. want to send a square? lets swap!

i also would love to swap for handspun yarn!!!!!!!

Scarf Swap ~ Crafting
Spell My Name Swap ~ sent

http://wists.com/brielauren
achgfd
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2010 01:15:52 PM »

Wow a lot of great swaps!
@AKAmber: I love that buzz lightyear/Dinosaurs blanket! Its so cute! And the hand towel too... I love the detail.

@Lellibo: Omg that unfolding book is so neat! >_<

@mink_bikini #1: Those carved stamps are amazing! I've always wanted to try! The robot is toooo cute!

@mink_bikini #2 ME!: Yay! I'm happy he enjoys them! The 1-up mushroom was the hardest one I've done in a while, mostly cause I started at the wrong end. Tongue The string from the tags I got off the box of my Wedding anniversary cake! I thought it fit perfectly. Reuse Recycle! And the tiny envelope is made from one of those fake credit cards they send you in the mail. Tongue Yay! So happy you guys like them. Can't wait to get my package, i'm tingling with excitement!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lellibo

Failiure is always an option

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2010 01:18:09 PM »

achgfd i know i'v never seen books/diarys done like that i love how unique it is Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes
CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2010 11:08:06 AM »

Mink_Bikini i am so glad that you liked everything and crazy how I accidentally gave you things that reminded you a certain things.  Also, not sure if you did it on purpose but its funny how achgfd sent you a completely different package, looks like you got no repeats of things. 

I absolutely promise to post pictures tonight, I have relaxing night at home with nothing to do but laundry.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
achgfd
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2010 02:18:12 PM »

OMG I RECEIVED FROM MINK BIKINI! I have to say that I am tickled pink by everything I've gotten. My mother-in-law was impressed as well! (very hard feat to do I must tell you). She must have known about my love of hats. Especially ones with ears on them. And the headband! <3 I have been wearing it alllll day. Everything is so perfect!
First is a group shot of everything I got. Then the little purse- perfect for my crochet hooks! Yay ty! I was losing them! Then a white Barrett. Please disregard the goofy face. I am terrible at head shots. Next is the black rectangle hat with kitty ears! So neat that its a square, but when I put it on my head it forms the ears. And I love the little popcorn detail. I'm glad you liked making it so much! And then my favorite! The headband! It has two sides, didn't show the other sorry. But it is so delectably cute. When I wear it and make dinner I feel like Cooking mama!

And finally is the kitty ears and kitty tail! the tail is awesome! I never thought of using a clip to detach it. Thats a great idea! The ears are also curved! Still working on how to wear the ears. I think my hair might not be thick enough, not used to these kinds of clippies. But they are so cute!

I am in love with everything I received! Thank you so so so so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2010 05:50:52 PM »

So glad you liked everything achgfd  Grin The white beret can also be worn pulled back on your head as a cute slouchy hat too, it looks nice a few different ways but will hopefully keep out the cold of NY winters.

Also I just hot glue gunned the ears to the clips so if they don't work for you just rip those suckers off and glue them on to some that are easier to use.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2010 06:02:11 PM »

Ha perfect timing, here is my package from Mink_Bikini

I got this AMAZING utensil holder to bring to work, I am constantly losing my utensils and lets talk about this patter - SO ME!

Here is a picture of the set all together with the placemat, napkin, and roll.  I put pens inside just to show how big the slots are.  One for my fork spoon, knife, and something extra.  Also a slot for the napkin as well.

Here is everything tucked inside:

Here is it all rolled up nice and neat:

And that is not all, she sent a headband as well!  So cute.  I just chopped off my hair so this looks fabulous.

I love everything you made, my boyfriend even complimented you on the quilting of the fabric (if that is what you call it) along the pattern.  Such attention to deal.

Thank you for organizing this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Derek Haas on What Makes Hollywood Nervous
The Importance of Creative Collaboration
How to Write Scripts in Hollywood
The State of American Screenwriting
How Film Contributed to the American Identity
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...