A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
406 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sewists/Yarnies vs Papercraftsters Gallery  (Read 15130 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kittenmittens

Mosquito Magnet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2010 01:46:14 PM »

X3 Not a secret at all!

I think the kind I make actually has another tutorial in one of the papercrafting sections here on craftster. It's a starbook, so if you hold the two boards together fully pulled out, you get a star on either side. I didn't check out the tutorial itself, but the pictures all looked pretty similar. Wink It was super fun to make though!

But mink_bikini...I'm looking through papercrafting on your wist and ...there are so many good things. Oh my. Please don't feel creeped out, but I think I'm going to have to start combing through your wist for more treasures! Wow! So much great stuff! D:!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eerrrrrgh real life, why do you have to be so busy?! I've barely been on the forums, but I'll be back! Note here to remind myself to come back.
mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2010 04:57:18 PM »

Lol, not at all. go for it. My friends are always rummaging around in there for some good crafting inspiration.

I get a lot of my links from www.craftgossip.com and www.craftzine.com. Sign up for the daily crafty newsletters, they are teaming with inspiration from all different types of crafting, baking, Crochet, Papercrafts, Sewing all sorts.

Anyway I didn't get a chance to take photos today but will do so tomorrow and post them as I have my beloved pc back... I'm old school I hate laptops, shudders, so uncivilised  Wink and my partner has received too yay us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AKAmber
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2010 05:51:00 PM »

Ok, so I actually received from Green r my tears the day before Thanksgiving but we had a lot going on with that and the day after was my sons birthday so I am finally getting around to posting pics of my wonderful package! She sent me so wonderful items: 6 placemats, a reuseable shopping bag, a special blanket for my son (she knew his birthday was this month), a purse for me, an ornament, a pot holder, and some cloth napkins! Whew... it was a lot!! Here's some pics:

A shot of everything.

The blanket for my son - she even put his name on it. (Although it's hard to see it in the picture.)

My favorite thing... a beautiful paisley purse with lots of great pockets inside!

My new placemats and hand towel.

Thank you sooooo much Green R My Tears! I love everything and I feel so spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2010 07:48:59 PM »

Sheesh, you made out.  If only we lived a little closer, I'd come over and swipe your placemats.  Great package.  Nice to see you out and about on craftster.  One of these days we'll do a swap together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
mink_bikini

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2010 04:41:27 PM »

For those of you that have a duplication of feedback from me, I've put in a help desk ticket, I stupidly entered the date in UK format and it's created a glitch, these people are affected:  Embarrassed

Kittenmittens
brielauren
Green r my tear$
Clean Feelin
and achgfd

If you are wanting to enter and swap and needed this extra space I can send a pm to your new swap organiser to explain until this is sorted, although it should be sorted pretty sharpish I'm sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittenmittens

Mosquito Magnet

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2010 04:52:57 PM »

For those of you that have a duplication of feedback from me, I've put in a help desk ticket, I stupidly entered the date in UK format and it's created a glitch, these people are affected:  Embarrassed

Kittenmittens
brielauren
Green r my tear$
Clean Feelin
and achgfd

If you are wanting to enter and swap and needed this extra space I can send a pm to your new swap organiser to explain until this is sorted, although it should be sorted pretty sharpish I'm sure.

HAHAHA, I LOVE IT. It looks like this swap started back in good ol 1969. Kind of long running, eh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eerrrrrgh real life, why do you have to be so busy?! I've barely been on the forums, but I'll be back! Note here to remind myself to come back.
brielauren
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2010 07:29:45 PM »

haha that is wonderful and im sure it will be fine for other swaps until its figured out. it certainly gave me quite a giggle
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to make a quilt from squares from other craftsters. want to send a square? lets swap!

i also would love to swap for handspun yarn!!!!!!!

Scarf Swap ~ Crafting
Spell My Name Swap ~ sent

http://wists.com/brielauren
mink_bikini

« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2010 08:12:43 PM »

HAHAHA, I LOVE IT. It looks like this swap started back in good ol 1969. Kind of long running, eh?

An oldy but a goody!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lellibo

Failiure is always an option

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2010 03:46:55 AM »

So i was competly spoiled by zoma i love everything
I love these inchies i just can't decide how i'm gonna show 'em off yet Cheesy

The first lot of goodies the red and black square at the bottom i my first handmade book and i love it i'm going to go out and buy a silver pen to use in it Smiley The book with rain drops on i've been drawing in it's the first proper scetch book i've had Smiley

close-up of the bit of paper in previous pic not something i'd buy myself but i actually really like can't decide what i'm going to do with it

A shot of the red and black bok from above so you can see how it folds out Cheesy

The note cards and envelopes i was sent i especially love the black and gold one Smiley

Thankyou for everything i had a blast on this swap

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes
mink_bikini

« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2010 12:10:32 PM »

Wow that book is amazing, is it a dos a dos? get me trying to use proper papercrafting terminology  Roll Eyes

I have loved seeing everyones parcels, and of course I was lucky enough to snaffle up two partners all to myself, and since I was able to post pics today thanks to one sleepy little boy here is my double whammy swap parcels.

Clean Feelins parcel
Group shot, so hard to get all of my lovely goodies in it all in but here goes.

* A mug with a Union Jack insert as I'm a Brit and missing home, she also sent some Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate which she didn't know but I used to drink this all the time when I lived in Germany and shopped at  the US store Smiley
Colleen also sent the original insert so I could make my own if I wanted to change things up, love this idea.

* Two handcarved stamps, one of an adorable Robot and the other is the most amazingly intricate Peacock feather which I tried already with the Silver inkpad she sent (oops missed that out of photo) it turned out amazingly on white paper and dark paper.

*Some handmade notecards and a stack of stationery, which I love all of and will definitely all get used since I have some lovely penpals from a Craftster swap.

*A pair of gorgeous Xmas socks with christmas trees, I love these and have worn them already even though it was November!!

* A lighthouse planner (I lived by the sea which I miss dearly since I'm now landlocked), I missed out this year as no-one bought me a diary for xmas (I usually get several) and my life was in a state of disarray so my disorganised life thanks you Colleen  Grin

*A mini scrapbook which is perfect for me as I've just started papercrafting and can't seem to commit to anything full size  Wink

Thank you so much Colleen you were a fantastic swap partner and I love everything Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Heather Henson Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Leviathan Book Trailer
The Memory Quilt Book Trailer
An Author Chat with Julia DeVillers and Hillary Homzie Part 2
Vincent Flynn Talks About American Assassin
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...