A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
829 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 52
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap round 64-66 Discussion  (Read 35351 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #240 on: December 16, 2010 09:29:51 AM »

My last package from round 64 was received.  I am now officially done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2010 05:34:46 PM »

I will update feedback for 64 and thread for 65 tomorrow. It has been a long few days and I am just trying to play a bit of catch up in the Christmas world here LOL. school lets out tom. for almost 3 weeks GAH what to do with them to keep them happy that long? CRAFT, cook and bake LOL...I was stuck in ice 4 hours and 1/2 tank of gas in my suburban keeping warm as some 4X4 jerks crashed speeding and they shut down the bridge and I could not get home so I am just beat down..I could have driven to DC in that time and went shopping Smiley but NO I had to sit and be sending money out the exhaust  of the truck...

Have a great night all and remember PO will be closed early on Xmas eve so get everything that is to ship done soon if your date is the 24/25

HUGE HUGS to you all for the wishes on the prick who set fire to the mail boxes..He is going to not only go to prison for felony BUT FEDERAL CRIME OUCH freaking idiot you cant bail here on a federal deal for any little money it is like 100,000 in bail and all has to be paid so haha he will be big bubba's cell mate for a sweet lil Christmas cheer  Shocked Wink Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2010 08:11:25 PM »

Babalina, we are all so sick over what happened to your niece's quilt.  Is there anything that we can do?   I would love to send a quilt block or two and I'm sure there are others that would love to also.

I am crafting away and having so much fun!  Just finished up jemimah's package!  It was fun making those stitch markers.  I am really proud of how well they came out.  And I have Craftaddiction's package ready to mail as well.  Now if I can find the right apple beads for Banga I'll be all set to mail on Tues!  Smiley

I really missed the OWS.  It's a fantastic swap! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2010 09:49:16 PM »

How exciting!! Grin

Babalina, atsuko's right, I'd be happy to make you a quilt block or two as well! (We could probably make you a ginormous quilt with just OWS swappers alone Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #244 on: December 17, 2010 06:18:56 AM »

YEAH! I'm right with you guys, we could pitch in for a block or two Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

« Reply #245 on: December 17, 2010 08:32:44 AM »

Im willing to pitch a block or two in as well.  Might just put some in your package im collecting stuff for anyways!!  Why are some people so mean??  That is just horrible!!  A quilt is no quick venture regardless how big (I know the one i made took me 9 months and its really not that big.  Lap size maybe.  Thats a whole pregnancy!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
gamemom42

« Reply #246 on: December 17, 2010 01:39:31 PM »

I just realized that I've stalled the swap.  My list is pretty varied as far as both crafts and supplies go ( time wise, size wise, and type of craft as well) so I'm not sure what to do.  I'm off to run errands right now but I'll try my best to add a few things when I get home this evening. 

Also; please don't misunderstand the note I added.  I don't mind getting things off my wist, I just don't want "surprises" off my wist.  If you would like to claim me for something specific off there, that would be great.  That way, I can stop you if you claim me for something I'm pretty sure I'm getting for Christmas or at least guide you toward something similar or maybe the same thing in a different color/style.  Does that make sense?

I'll check back as soon as I get home in a few hours.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #247 on: December 17, 2010 01:54:49 PM »

I don't know about everyone else but I'm just so darn busy right now I can't really think too hard about claims. Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #248 on: December 17, 2010 02:09:04 PM »

Yeah, I've already resigned that some of my christmas gifts for my crafty-minded pals are going to be 'Happy New Years' presents since they understand.  I'll be a claiming rockstar next round though...after I get some prearranged personal swaps done.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
gamemom42

« Reply #249 on: December 17, 2010 07:16:45 PM »

Yeah, I've been super busy too.  I've only made supply package claims this round because I was just afraid I would never find time to make things.  I'm off to try to find a few easy things to add to my list. 

We kind of know each other's list pretty well in the OWS, so if you make something ( or even already have something made) that you think I would like, you could pm and check with me.  I could add it so you could claim me.    I know everyone's busy, but I hate to see the swap just come to a standstill because of me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 52 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Go from a Day to Night Look in 60 Seconds
Top 3 Ways to Wear Camel
The Debutante Ball 2013: Party at the Automobile Club in Paris
Save or Spend: Holiday Edition Part 3
Save or Spend: Holiday Edition Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...