A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
408 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 52
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap round 64-66 Discussion  (Read 36294 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2010 08:33:54 AM »

YAY!  I'm back!  So if anyone wants charm bracelets or steampunk jewelry put them on your list...pming me too might be good so that I can just lookout for your name.

I can't wait to play!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2010 10:09:49 AM »

YAY!  I'm back!  So if anyone wants charm bracelets or steampunk jewelry put them on your list...pming me too might be good so that I can just lookout for your name.

I can't wait to play!!!

WOOHOO! welcome back atsuko!! Cheesy you know you can always claim me for your wonderful jewels haha Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2010 10:51:28 AM »

I did not get to feedback and the swap last night but will do it later tonight. I am still GAG This is SOOOO not like the last round I did this..Just when I feel good again BAM here comes the chemo poison micro burst I call it and gag takes over for a few days..I am glad I have a great team that is for sure but damn wonder if I am doing the right thing under an experimental treatment but I am going to be OK one way or the other so I will keep on keeping on..Only a few more weeks of this round then a break until late Jan....

I am so behind on a few personal things, all my family Christmas and I don't ever have my tree deco yet but it is up LOL, and my Christmas cards are sitting waiting to be sent Sad this year is the year that I suck at the end of it to get stuff out on time to the people I am sending too...

Come HELL or COLD water I will be at the Polar Penguin Plunge again this year Smiley I do it every year it is only 28 and I am like OMG I am going to jump into the ocean temp in the water is 51 now and will be about 44-46 New Years day WTH is wrong with my brain LOL...Cant wait I wish I had a crafter tee I would soooo ware it!! Might just have to order on Smiley
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010 09:46:16 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2010 10:55:21 AM »

(((HUGS))) Monica!  I hope you feel better soon. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ambermoony
Swap addict

I fix things.

« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2010 10:38:40 PM »

I can't wait to play!!!

Woohoo!  I love all things steampunk, and I need more of them XD

Babalina58 :/  I hope you feel better soon... but yay polar plunge!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda Swap (Rnd 2): crafting
Doctor Who Swap round 5: crafting

Open to personal swaps~
whats_her_name
« Reply #225 on: December 13, 2010 08:52:45 AM »

Holy smokes!  I live in Canada and there's NO WAY I would do a polar plunge - yikes!!  Good luck with that - don't freeze!!

I've got a parcel comin' your way this week, babalina, so I will look for some ginger chews for you - when I was pregnant they worked wonderfully for me, and they have peanut butter in them too - so yummy!  I haven't bought them in 3 years, but maybe I can still find them around somewhere...

Let me know if you have a peanut butter allergy in your house!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #226 on: December 13, 2010 10:45:12 AM »

Holy smokes!  I live in Canada and there's NO WAY I would do a polar plunge - yikes!!  Good luck with that - don't freeze!!

I've got a parcel comin' your way this week, babalina, so I will look for some ginger chews for you - when I was pregnant they worked wonderfully for me, and they have peanut butter in them too - so yummy!  I haven't bought them in 3 years, but maybe I can still find them around somewhere...

Let me know if you have a peanut butter allergy in your house!!!

I have done it for years, NY, MN and WI had to jump into the lakes with holes cut in the ice LOL I am a crazy water baby and this is all in good fun for raising money for the shelter and to buy toys and clothing for battered children in our area so I will proudly get cold..I have a sponsor ( My granddaughters school) and the teachers are like YOUR CRAZY but sure will support and the class will all be there to cheer me and all of us on...SO fun and excited..I need a hooded towel for me and my daughter for this event LOL if I dont get somoene to claim I will go buy some I think LOL...

I am feeling a bit better day by day but have a chest cold settling in now...really cant catch a break on this one...LOL...

the only peanut butter issue in my house is I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT...I am so twisted I will take it and roll in Irish oats and eat it like that..most say gag but it is good..LOL...

I have so many packages to mail later today and tomorrow ( cant take all at one time they would cry in my tiny post office LOL...

My bella mittens will sure be great to put on after getting out of that cold water..OMG we were 68 2 days ago again and 19 tonight?? WTH highs will be in the 20's IT IS Not that cold here ever so burrrr...thank god I lived in the north for years and done toss out any winter stuff so I have clothing and can be toasty warm as are the kids when I get them out of the school Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #227 on: December 13, 2010 11:16:24 AM »

Well, the packages I had hoped to mail last Friday are slated for this later this week instead.

Monica, I did finally lay my hands on some ginger candy for you.  They are double strength hard candies and the guy at my health food store said they are extremely popular with chemo patients.  Hopefully by the time they reach you ,you won't need them but you can tuck them back just in case you need them later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2010 05:38:59 AM »

OMG, I mailed several things in our big box Sunday and all my Christmas cards YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE some SOB lit our boxes on fire and everything is gone..My town, and the next 2 towns over they got him but everyone who shipped anything in these boxes was burned up Sad I am so pisst about this...He needs to just crawl in a whole and croak as far as I am concerned...I made a lap  quilt for my niece and it was so detailed and took me months and it was for her Christmas and it is destroyed..I am so sad now...The PO contacted me a yesterday and told me that my package was destroyed and some of my cards survived but are smoke and water damaged WTF BAH HUMBUG!!
http://www2.wnct.com/news/2010/dec/13/16/sunday-afternoon-mail-drop-box-fires-keep-crews-bu-ar-612033/

I had 1 of my daughters swaps in there too so I am sorry to tell her she will have to remake OMG really I want to kick his ars between his shoulder blades!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2010 05:45:26 AM »

Oh my!  That's horrible!!  It appalls me, the things people can do sometimes.  Wow. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 52 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Author Ellen Hopkins
Roxanne St. Claire Reveals
The Power Book Trailer
Vincent Flynn Reveals
Thanassis Cambanis Talks About A Privilege to Die
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...